MMB Photography

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Carrie
06/21/2014

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Michele! From the moment we signed our contract with Michele we loved her attention to detail. She was always in contact with us about choosing our location and date for our engagement photos as well as during the last few weeks before our wedding day. I had read online about how you need to enjoy working with your photographer because they are around a lot during your wedding day, but I had no idea! My husband and I were impressed with how she and her second photographer, Kevin, would move in and out of our sight to quickly snap photos and to give us feedback about what we should be doing at each photo capturing moment. She also allowed us to have our special moments and she captured some fabulous candid pictures as well. When my husband needed chapstick she was there with her emergency kit. She was even so helpful as to slyly give us directions about how to cut the cake when we realized we did not know what we were doing! Both Michele and Kevin were always professional and their calmness helped us to remain calm when little things such as weather changes arose and we needed to move quickly off our mountaintop ceremony site. On top of all of these qualities we were amazed with the pictures that she produced! We didn’t know how she could impress us more than she did with our fabulous engagement pictures from the Rocky Mountain National Park. We are so excited to print our photos and share them with our family and friends! My husband and I would highly recommend mmb photography for anyone looking to capture their candid and their posed special moment on their big day.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Fort Collins, CO 80526
BLOG

Weddings - Portraits - Life

We capture the fleeting moments, the gestures, the glances and the tiny details that make your wedding unlike any other. We work quietly and unobtrusively in the background, making sure to preserve your day as it passes by in a blur.

Certified Professional Photographer Michele Barnett and her associates will provide their artistic perspective and technical expertise, allowing you to focus completely on the joy of your wedding day.

Please visit our website to view more samples of our work.

+/- read less