Meson Sabika

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I cannot say enough about Meson Sabika's services for both my ceremony and reception on July 23rd, 2011. I booked the venue over a year in advance, and was thrilled with the responsiveness and attention to detail that they provided me.

The venue is GORGEOUS and the food is even better! I still have guests raving about how wonderful my wedding was. The staff on the big day could not do enough for me, and were constantly taking charge of the little things to make the day perfect.
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meson Sabika, and feel very fortunate that they were my venue!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1025 Aurora Avenue, Naperville, IL 60540
The Mansion offers eight elegantly decorated dining rooms, featuring oak beams, lace curtains and hand-painted murals that call to mind the romance of a far away European villa. You can reserve the first or second floor for an intimate wedding experience. The entire mansion is also available for select dates and times.

The Pavilion at ... read more

The Pavilion at Meson Sabika is a fully enclosed option for your wedding, with the feel of an outdoor pavilion. The lushly landscaped grounds are fully visible from the towering windows that make up three sides of the venue. After being greeted by an ethereal cloud ceiling in the foyer, you will enter the main room where 11 cut crystal chandeliers grace the ceiling elegantly dressed with creamy sheer fabric.
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s