Meridian Banquets

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I held our wedding ceremony & reception at Meridian on Saturday, November 8, 2014.

Joyce was very helpful and accommodating. She was able to put together a discounted package for us with a minimum of 80 guests. We did not want to have a large wedding and a lot of other places wanted a minimum of 100 guests. The other thing that really grabbed us was how beautiful the lobby and rooms were - lobby has high ceilings, a fountain in the middle and multiple photo-opportunity spots for wedding photos (white couch with a backdrop, etc). Another reason why we knew we liked this place is because all of their rooms are separate rooms.

We chose the 2014 Meridian Wedding Package which included: 6 hour event - a four course meal (choice of soup, salad, entrée, vegetable, potato, and wedding cake), bread & coffee, 4 hours of open bar with premium liquor, wine service during dinner, choice of colored napkins, a centerpiece consisting of a round mirror, 3 candles, and fresh roses, champagne for the head table, and a private bridal suite (with champagne and an assorted cheese tray).

We also added a sweet table and reception room uplighting to our package. We were going to add hors d'oeuvres but decided against it due to our budget. But it wasn't a big deal - guests still snacked on the sweet table and visited the bar during cocktail hour.

Throughout my communication with Joyce and the rest of the staff, I always felt taken care of. Joyce had great ideas for things that I had trouble deciding on. She guaranteed me that our wedding would be memorable and beautiful. And it was.

The one thing that our guests have been complimenting us on is the food at Meridian. At our tasting, we were able to sample 3 items from each part of the dinner and decide what we liked best. Our main entrée was the Chicken Francaise.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this venue! . If I could do this all over again, I would still have my wedding here. 5 stars.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue