maxwellstudios photography

maxwellstudios photography

10771 Lilac ave
Loma Linda, CA 92354 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Beauty & Elegance..

...We capture the beauty within all the memorable. From the simplest randoms,
To that precious moment you've been waiting a lifetime for.
From the simplest approach of capturing unforgettable memories,
To painting the photographs into masterpieces that will last and cherished forever.
Call for a personalized consultation.

please visit our blog and project wedding site for more reviews

ASK FOR OUR SPECIAL PRICE FOR 2014-15 WEDDINGS

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Wira is absolutely amazing! From the first time my husband and I met him, we were completely comfortable. Our engagement shoot was a wonderful experience - he even climbed up trees and did some hiking for us just to get the perfect shots! Our wedding day was such a breeze and we didn't have to worry at all about the photography. Wira and his assistant were very professional and got some pretty amazing shots. Book his brother Hendry too as he does videography and they work very well together! I would definitely recommend Wira to everyone. He's a very talented, kind, and professional photographer and is one of the reasons why our wedding was the most amazing experience of our lives :)

• Wedding: 06/12/2011
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I highly recommend Wira for any event, his portfolio speak for itself and he is a pleasure to work with! Very professional and has an eye for capturing perfect moments and beauty!
maxwellstudios photography is a wedding photographer from Los Angeles, CA. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orange County, CA, Inland Empire, CA, and San Diego, CA. maxwellstudios photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Los Angeles wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos
909-856-5300
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards