Matt McElroy Disc Jockey

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Matt was made our wedding awesome! He was there from before the ceremony throughout the reception. He played great music while we ate dinner and got people up dancing when we were done eating--even got people to join us for our first dance, which I was worried about. He totally listened to my do not play list, even when people requested those songs (until I told him scrap the do not play list and play whatever people requested). The dance floor was packed at our small wedding and I am so happy Matt was our DJ to make it happen!

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
7 Peabody Drive, Brentwood, NH 03833

Professional Disc Jockey

I have been a professional disc jockey since 1983 when I performed at my first wedding reception at the age of 14. Since that time I have taken pride in pleasing crowds from twenty to over three hundred guests at hundreds of weddings all over New England. I have an extensive music library and knowledge and can provide music, lighting, and ceremony music and audio enhancement as well. I have a degree in broadcast management from Boston University in 1989, have worked at several radio stations in and around Boston, and help run a family owned greenhouse business in southern New Hampshire. The most important quality that I can offer to you however, is my ability to listen to your needs and provide the services that you dream of  for your wedding reception.
Details
Genres: Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
Services: Liability Insurance