Marie Blooms

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We used Kristin for our wedding and she was AMAZING. She is such a lovely person to work with, and planning a wedding overseas isn't easy when you are doing so via email etc, but Kristin captured my vision perfectly.
Not only were the flowers fresh and beautiful, but Kristin was a delight to work with.
I could not recommend Kristin/Marie Blooms enough!
p.s Don't worry if you don't get a response straight away as she is very busy.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
94-462 Mulehu St, Mililani, HI 96789

A Floral Touch for your Special Occasion

It has been a long road and a lot of hard work to get Marie Blooms off the ground. Since our official launch at October’s Hawaii World Class Wedding Expo 2010, we have quickly learned the work is yet to come. With so many positive responses from bride’s who attended, we are ready to push forward with all our might!

Being so new to ... read more

Being so new to this amazing trade we are humbled and excited to be a part of such a vibrant, colorful and inspiring industry. My mom and I are passionate and hard working women. We have some knowledge behind us, but also know there is so much more to take in. We will continue to learn and strive for the best, in hopes of making our dream of owning and operating a successful and quaint floral design business come true!

In time, you will surely begin to feel confident in knowing that working with us, you will get genuine and personalized service, a perfectionists attention to detail, and experience an overall easy going and fun working relationship. My mom and I are just honored and blessed to be able to make a living doing what makes us happiest. It would truly be our pleasure to add a floral touch to your special occasion!

+/- read less