Marc Skinner Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I absolutely loved Marc. He captured excellent pictures. These are pictures that I well cherish for the rest of my life. The moments that he photographed will allow me to share them with my children and their children to come.He was very professional. I would recommend him to all. If you want Quality pictures from an excellent photographer please choose Mr. Marc Skinner

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
134 Harrison Place, Hightstown, NJ 08520
I could tell you that photography is my passion, and that I have a Bachelors degree in Photography from Pratt, or that I’ve photographed for Federated Department Stores, and Macy’s, or that my work has appeared in Women’s Wear Daily, The Daily News Record, and Children’s Business. And it would all be true.
But honestly, at the end of the day, ... read more
But honestly, at the end of the day, what you really want to know about me is this. Your  wedding is the most important shoot of my life, and I will treat it with the expertise, enthusiasm, creativity, and respect it deserves. That’s what Marc Skinner Photography is about.
  +/- read less