Main Event Weddings

Profile Picture
Amanda
1 Review
05/02/2015

I am very happy to be writing this review for Bob Carpenter and Main Event Weddings. My husband, Chris and I were married on May 2nd, 2015 at the Kirkbrae Country Club in Lincoln and I have to say it was everything I had envisioned my wedding day to be. When we first met Bob at his studio in Smithfield, I could tell he was extremely knowledgeable and very experienced around all aspects of music, lightening, and the wedding scene itself. It really helped to put my mind at ease because it was clear he knew what he was doing and his overall energy and excitement made me even more excited for the day to come. He took the time to talk with us and get an understanding of what we liked so I knew from our first visit that we were going with Bob. On the day of the wedding it was just amazing when we first walked into the room. The room was absolutely breathtaking. The lightening was phenomenal and it looked like something out of a fairy tale. My husband Chris who is never speechless was amazed and blown away. The reception was amazing from the dancing and music to the lightening all blending into a wonderful evening that we will never forget. People and guests continued to call us and my parents weeks after to say what a wonderful and beautiful wedding it was. I couldn’t be happier and can’t thank Bob and Main Event Weddings enough for making our wedding so special and absolutely beautiful.

Services Used: DJ
LOCATION
2 Industrial Dr South, Smithfield, RI 02919

My concept is simple, to do some amazing things for my Rock Star Clients.  To provide my clients and their families with such a unique experience that it will be remembered long after the last song of the night.  I believe in quality and a high standard, I only purchase the best equipment, decor and technology, to provide my clients with a polished and signature presentation.

Creating packed dance floors is never a problem, its creating a unique and totally cutting edge experience, by utilizing technology, talent and passion to set new standards.  My clients expect more, think big and dare to be different.  You only do this once so its important to create an experience everyone will remember, and the entertainment and production you select, are such a huge part of ensuring that incredible celebration.

Feel free to see the difference for yourself with some of the videos I've posted on this page.  I've created some informative videos and video logs ( V-logs) on some of the production elements,  you probably didn't think possible.

+/- read less
Details
Genres: Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
Services: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC
Equipment: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting