Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens

Services: Bridal Shower, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 300
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

VINTAGE GLAM!  Located 40 miles north of Chicago, Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens stands as a monument to old-world elegance amid genteel country life.  The setting for the film "My Best Friend's Wedding" starring Julia Roberts and Cameron Diaz, this grand venue is like no other.  Immersed in countless acres of natural beauty featuring lush gardens, Cuneo Mansion and Gardens is a fairy tale wedding waiting to happen.

Event Rental:
Lisa Cushing-Davis
847.362.3042
cuneomansion@luc.edu

Approved Caterers:

Bauer's Catering, Blue Plate Catering, Catered by Design and Stefani's Signature Events

View beautiful weddings celebrated at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 3.0

I grew up near Cuneo and remember when they were filming "My Best Friends Wedding" there and ever since then it was my dream to get married there. Our wedding was amazing...they really take care of everything for you there. We had our ceremony outside in the gardens and then the reception in the banquet room. During cocktail hour your guests can tour the mansion and if it is raining you can have the ceremony inside the mansion itself. We had a perfect dream come true day! They are also now allowing you to choose from 4 different caterers, so you have options now. My only future concerns would be, that they seem to be making a lot of changes in how they operate and there are talks that they will be selling a majority of the land the mansion is on (which will make it much less private and grand). We also would have like it if we were allowed to arrive earlier (only 2 hours before) so we could have had all of our picture done before the ceremony and could have enjoyed the cocktail hour.

• Wedding: 06/07/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Associations I Belong to
Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens is a wedding venue from Vernon Hills. We service weddings througout the local area, including Illinois, Chicagoland, and Lake County. Loyola at Cuneo Mansion and Gardens is a professional wedding Reception and Ceremony venue that has been part of the Chicagoland wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in wedding receptions
847-362-3042
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7