Live Event Painter Anthony Galati

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Anthony was so incredibly kind, easy to work with and a very talented artist! He was open to any ideas we had and came up with a very unique way to capture the whole room, with us at the forefront. He traveled all the way from New Jersey to Pennsylvania where we had our wedding just to paint for us! The guests absolutely loved him and his assistant, and they really enjoyed watching the painting come to life through the course of the night. Everyone kept saying 'Wow what a cool idea' and 'Wow it looks just like me!' Our wedding was in September 2014 and we received the finished painting about 4 months after. The painting is absolutely beautiful, we just love it! He truly did an incredible job! It's such a special keepsake that will last a lifetime, and worth every penny. I would highly recommend Anthony.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
Stanhope, NJ 07874

Remember the most special day of your life with an original oil painting

A live event painting is a truly unique and fun addition to any wedding. I will set up at your reception and create an oil painting of the room and the people, as it's all happening. As added entertainment, your guests can come over and see how the painting is progressing throughout the night. I will then finish the painting after the event by adding in specifically recognizable faces of the bride and groom, and anyone else you choose to be prominently shown in the painting. The rest of the people will be painted in a more impressionistic style. Then when it is finished, you will have a beautiful new family heirloom to remember your special day.

Set your wedding apart from all of the others that you've been to with something that will really impress your guests. I am happy to travel to wherever your wedding is taking place. Please watch the creation of two paintings from start to finish in the videos below. They may also be seen at EventPaintingsByAnthony.com as well as larger pictures of my paintings. I am also available to do portrait paintings from photographs.

It is my goal for all of my clients to be as satisfied with their new painting as they are with their new life partner.

If you would like to contact me to check availability or for more info, please send the following:

1. What is the date of your event, including the year?
2. What is the name and address of your venue?
3. What hours will the event begin and end (please specify am/pm)?
4. Please just let me know that you found me on Wedding Wire.

Details