Little Piney Lodge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am looking forward to having my wedding at little piney lodge next yr. My fiancé and I had a few places in mind, that fit, on how we wanted our day to be and feel. First stop was little piney, and didn't need to view any place else after seeing the breathtaking views. This place has everything you need. We won't need much decorating either. Maybe some personal touches but that's it. This place is exquisite mike and karen have put so much thought and time to 'your' big day. I love how personal and down to earth they are. They take time to get to know you and what you want. We highly recommend a tour for viewing you definitely wont regret it.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
19 Little Piney Lane, Hermann, MO 65041
Consider an outdoor wedding venue in wine country near Hermann, Mo. Little Piney offers couples a place for their wedding, reception
and gift opening for a reasonable price.

About Us

At Little Piney Lodge we offer 60" banquet tables and matching white chairs for your guests up to 200 persons.

Two rooms in the lodg
e are available for the wedding party to dress. Also, there are two restrooms indoors. The great room is available for small gatherings and gift table, fountain or other uses.

Our pavillion will accomodate up to 200 persons under roof. Our gazebo may be used for the wedding ceremony along with our white park-like benches for your guests during the wedding ceremony. Landscaping surroundings change with the seasons and there is a lake view backdrop to the gazebo. A waterfall and trickling stream run along side the pathway to the gazebo. Parking is a short walk up a brick pathway to the pavillion and patio area. As evening approaches the lighting on the grounds brings a whole new beauty to our facility.

Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Click here to view my video.