Lisa Foster Floral Design

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa Foster did my flowers and she knocked it out of the park! I am not a big flower person so I didn't know what I wanted. I found a picture on pinterest of baby's breadth ideas and she helped pull the entire idea together into a breadth taking winter wonderland! She took care of everything and it was perfect- they also took care of all of the take down from the church and any of the flowers that had to be moved back to RT. I would definitely recommend Lisa- she knows how to work with a budget, she does beautiful work, and she is experienced with a great team to get the job done without hiccups.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
6622 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN 37919
BLOG

High-style designs at prices to fit any budget.

Lisa Foster has been in the floral industry over 20 years, bringing priceless experience and high-quality customer service to Lisa Foster Floral Design.   After years managing a floral shop icon in Knoxville, her dream was finally realized in 2004 when she opened her own full-service flo ral design studio, specializing in weddings.

In 2008, Lisa and her team of experienced designers made the dreams of over 128 brides come true.  After that, it was official - Lisa had outgrown her home studio.  In April 2009, the grand opening of Lisa Foster Floral Design at 6622 Kingston Pike in the Bearden Station Shopping Center became the newest reality in Lisa's growing business.

Lisa believes every bride should be able to afford a beautiful wedding no matter what their budget is.  Come by, meet Lisa and our incredible team of designers and start making your wedding dreams a reality today!

Details
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
PROS I KNOW (77)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Lisa Foster Floral Design is a wedding florist from Knoxville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Knoxville, Maryville, Lenoir City, Loudon , Sevierville, Gatlinburg, Oak Ridge, Dandridge, and destination weddings (with special arrangements). Lisa Foster Floral Design is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the Knoxville, TN wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in wedding florals, bridal party flowers, everyday arrangements, event floral designs