607 Elsmere Park, Lexington, KY 40508 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Julie Roberts Photographic Artist

I believe in love. I believe in marriage. And I believe this kind of commitment deserves to be beautifully remembered. As a lover of people and romance, my goal is to share my heart with my clients in hopes that they will share their hearts in front of my camera. Couples who are madly in love are my greatest inspiration. Their laughter is abundant, their smiles are not contrived, and they embrace each other with security. These moments give life beauty, purpose, and something worth remembering.

Follow Julie Roberts Photographic Artist on

Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 6
Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 7
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 05/11/2019

Julie did an amazing job!

My husband and I got married at Castleton Farms in Tennessee and could not have asked for a better photographer! We got everything we wanted and more in our pictures. Julie was responsive and so sweet and helpful the day of the wedding! We so much appreciate the time she spent editing our engagement and wedding sessions and ofcourse the outstanding job she did!! Hire her!! 😊

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 15
    Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 16
    Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 17

Kathryn · Married on 10/06/2012

Julie did our engagement and wedding photos! I loved working with her and her work is amazing!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Amy · Married on 08/19/2011

Julie Roberts is an ideal wedding vendor. Her photos are original, artistic, and just plain beautiful! She did our engagement session last year and the pictures are GORGEOUS! She's already shown me a few "teaser" shots from the wedding and they are beyond description! Her creativity is matched only by her upbeat personality. Julie was the first wedding vendor I hired, and most important in my estimation, and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 08/25/2011

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 1
    Wedding Wire
    Mention that you found me on Wedding Wire and get a 10% discount!

• Castleton Farms
    Castleton Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with Julie! She's a great photographer and an even better friend. Our brides loving with Julie because of her bubbly personality. And her pictures - WOW. Flawless! Whether you need someone to shoot your wedding, family pictures, or boudoir shoot, Julie's one of our go-to girls.

• Sampson's Hollow
    Sampson's Hollow Barn & Farm Weddings

Julie Roberts is an amazing photographer. In every work that she has done for Sampson's Hollow, she has truly captured the heart and soul of bride and her groom as well as the beauty and essence of our gorgeous venue. She has the eye of an artist (which is truly is) and I am honored to endorse her as one of our favorite photographers.

• Always in Bloom
    Always in Bloom Wedding Florists

Julie is so talented! She is able to capture the most unique and special moments, even though a wedding day can be so busy!

• 607 Elsmere Park Lexington, 40508 See on map