607 Elsmere Park, Lexington, KY 40508 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Julie Roberts Photographic Artist

I believe in love. I believe in marriage. And I believe this kind of commitment deserves to be beautifully remembered. As a lover of people and romance, my goal is to share my heart with my clients in hopes that they will share their hearts in front of my camera. Couples who are madly in love are my greatest inspiration. Their laughter is abundant, their smiles are not contrived, and they embrace each other with security. These moments give life beauty, purpose, and something worth remembering.

Follow Julie Roberts Photographic Artist on

18 Reviews for Julie Roberts Photographic Artist

Kathryn · Married on 10/06/2012

Julie did our engagement and wedding photos! I loved working with her and her work is amazing!

Amy · Married on 08/19/2011

Julie Roberts is an ideal wedding vendor. Her photos are original, artistic, and just plain beautiful! She did our engagement session last year and the pictures are GORGEOUS! She's already shown me a few "teaser" shots from the wedding and they are beyond description! Her creativity is matched only by her upbeat personality. Julie was the first wedding vendor I hired, and most important in my estimation, and she did not disappoint!

Amy · Married on 01/25/2011

Julie is my friend from college, so I suppose that makes me quite biased. However, my photos speak for themselves! THEY ARE GORGEOUS! I have received so many compliments on my engagement photos - my future father-in-law said he thought he was looking at a magazine photo shoot! I can't wait until Julie photographs my wedding this fall - I know they will be equally as beautiful.
    To be fair, if I had to criticize her...um...I honestly can't think of a single thing! She's friendly, flexible, professional, talented, creative, and even has a great staff!
    I'm an actress and Julie has also done my headshots (professional photos that actors use) twice - they are some of the best photos I've ever had done of myself. She brought the exact same professionalism and creativity that she brought to my engagement session.
    I thought of a criticism! She's MOVING! However, she won't be far from the Knoxville area, and I know that Lexington will benefit from her talent. But with me living in the Atlanta area, that just puts her further away! So, that's my one negative point! :D

Julie Roberts Photographic Artist FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Julie Roberts Photographic Artist 1
    Wedding Wire
    Mention that you found me on Wedding Wire and get a 10% discount!

• Castleton Farms
    Castleton Farms Barn & Farm Weddings

We love working with Julie! She's a great photographer and an even better friend. Our brides loving with Julie because of her bubbly personality. And her pictures - WOW. Flawless! Whether you need someone to shoot your wedding, family pictures, or boudoir shoot, Julie's one of our go-to girls.

• Sampson's Hollow
    Sampson's Hollow Barn & Farm Weddings

Julie Roberts is an amazing photographer. In every work that she has done for Sampson's Hollow, she has truly captured the heart and soul of bride and her groom as well as the beauty and essence of our gorgeous venue. She has the eye of an artist (which is truly is) and I am honored to endorse her as one of our favorite photographers.

• Always in Bloom
    Always in Bloom Wedding Florists

Julie is so talented! She is able to capture the most unique and special moments, even though a wedding day can be so busy!

• 607 Elsmere Park Lexington, KY 40508 See on map