Lisa Foster Floral Design Reviews

Lisa Foster Floral Design 6
Lisa Foster Floral Design 7

Lou Ellen Glafenhein · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing florals

Lisa captured my daughter’s vision for her special day at the Press Room perfectly!!! Everything was gorgeous and we were very very pleased!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy she loved everything!!! We loved the pictures! They are gorgeous!!!! We are so happy everything went as she wanted!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Brookfield Wedding 11/3/18

Lisa and her team did a wonderful job with our wedding! Everything arrived in a timely manner, she was very communicative throughout this process and she more than delivered what we were hoping for. We did a lot of vines and fall flowers and they were all absolutely beautiful! They captured the vision I had in my head with perfectly and they were absolutely lovely to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it! We are so happy you loved everything! We cannot wait to see pictures from your day!! Thank you again!!!
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 10/27/2018

Such a Pleasure

Absolutely stunning flowers! Lisa was a pleasure to work with; she stayed within my budget and even came in under! Being able to use her center pieces are a definite bonus for those brides not having to buy random stuff to be used once.

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 8
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 9

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

LOVE!!! Thank you Bride!!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!!!

• Courtney

Courtney Leitgeb · Married on 10/20/2018

Timeless Beauty

Lisa Foster did such an amazing job with the florals for my wedding. All the flowers were so beautiful in such a timeless way. Lisa was super helpful during the consultation at capturing my vision for the wedding. Any time I had questions, the staff was always very responsive and helpful in achieving the look I was after.

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Will make your flower dreams come true!

I was recommended to this florist by my wedding coordinator and I’m so glad I went with them. They knew my venue well so not only did they see my vision but they knew exactly what I needed for every part of my wedding and it looked absolutely beautiful. I not once ever had any worry or stress during the whole process. The morning of my wedding when my flowers arrived I was blown away by the quality of my flowers they were so fresh and were exactly what I was wanting. I don’t live in the area so I really was just going off of faith and my gut that they were going to deliver what I wanted and MAN did they deliver, they set up my centerpieces, all of my other decor, hung my alter flowers and brought extra babies breath to put in my hair! The team was quick, persice, and so sweet. Also, I decided to keep my bouquet and my husbands and sons boutonnières, and one of my bridesmaids bouquets.... they lasted the entire drive back to PA and still looked beautiful for almost 2 weeks! I donated the rest of them to a hospital near by because beauty like that shouldn’t go to waste! These pictures don’t do them justice, but look how beautiful their flowers photograph! I wouldn’t choose anyone else in the Knoxville area to get flowers from!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 18
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 19
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 20

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Kimberly! We are so thrilled to learn that you loved everything!!! We are so happy we were able to be a part of a very special day for you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! The pictures are gorgeous!!!

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2018

I had my consultation with Lisa on March 7th. I knew before the end of my appointment that I was going to choose her to do my wedding. She was a blast to work with!! I am so excited to see my flowers on my wedding day! She will work with any budget and help you cut costs if needed. I cannot wait to see my bouquet and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I will probably write another review and upload pictures after my big day! :)

Sent on 04/13/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Stefanie! We are so excited for your wedding in October!! It is going to be beautiful!!! Thank you for leaving us a review!!

Hayli · Married on 09/29/2018

I highly recommend Lisa Foster Floral Design! Their floral designs/arrangements for my wedding were gorgeous! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 21
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 22
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 23

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!!! Your pictures are stunning!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review! Congratulations!!!

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Lisa was so great to work with for our flowers! She sat down with me and talked to me about the look I was going for and gave me examples of pictures when I was totally lost and didn't know what I wanted. All of the flowers at our wedding were GORGEOUS! She also wrapped a piece from my mom's wedding dress around my bouquet for a special touch. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for stunning flowers!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley for leaving a review!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! We can't wait to see pictures!!!!
    Thank you!!!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot brag on Lisa and her team enough. From the taking my online examples to phone calls (we are out of state) to amazing service day of. My flowers were stunning. They had so many more options at a lower price than other florists in the area. We doubled our bridal bouquets as centerpieces (we all had to travel) but their centerpieces are phenomenal

Sent on 08/26/2018
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 29
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 30
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 31

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Whitney! Thank you again for leaving us such a great review! We truly do appreciate it! Your pictures are beautiful!!! You are stunning!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here and on the knot!! And thank you for the pictures!! They are gorgeous!!! Thank you!!
  • Candace

candace · Married on 07/22/2018

Beautiful-high quality

Lisa and her team do an absolutely amazing job! They will give you some tips and tricks, and offer you an amazing floral arrangement at a fantastic price! My wedding bouquet was even more amazing then what I envisioned!

• Ara

Ara · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

Jen at Lisa Foster was a breeze to work with. I had NO idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but after showing her pictures she created a vision for me and it turned out wonderfully. They were extremely accommodating to our budget and everything I wanted. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Ara! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Lisa Foster recently was the florist for my wedding. The flowers looked great! She was really easy to work with. I was planning from out of town, and Lisa worked with me to schedule meetings for when I could be in town, which I really appreciated. Even better, she went out of her way to try to save me money by suggesting that she didn't feel certain things were necessary. She and her staff were responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Lisa Foster to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! We are so happy to hear that you loved everything!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!! We look forward to seeing your wedding pictures!!!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Lisa did an amazing job on my flowers. She did my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, an arbor arrangement and reception greenery. Everything was absolutely stunning. I initially communicated with several florists in the area and Lisa was by far the best value. I can not recommend her enough. I had several meeting with her prior to my wedding and she was so helpful and friendly. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Lisa is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! Everyone who works at the shop is so kind and willing to help. Their work is beautiful and I feel totally confident in allowing them to do my wedding day flowers. Lisa is super flexible, works with any budget, and is so fun to talk to!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Emily!!! Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are so happy you loved everything! We loved working with you!!! Again thank you for taking the time to give us a review!!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

This was the first place I looked at for flowers for my wedding. And it ended up being the only place! Lisa was so great to work with! She was warm, inviting, and was able to piece together what wanted in the flowers for my wedding! I know everything will turn out great and I’m so excited to see her visions come to life in just a few short weeks!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Erin! We are so excited to get to do your wedding flowers!!! Thank you for taking the time to say such sweet things!! We are looking forward to creating your florals!!

Thank you!!!
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 06/02/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design did an amazing job on the flowers for my wedding! I was planning my wedding from out of town for the first part of my engagement and they made everything so easy through phone consultations and emailing pictures of what I liked. The flowers were beautiful and exactly as I had envisioned. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a Knoxville wedding!!

Sent on 06/14/2018

Hey Leah!!!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!!!! That its our number one goal!!! We can't wait to see photos!!! Be sure to send them our way!!!!

Thank you again!!!!

Katie · Married on 06/01/2018

Lisa and her team were awesome! They created beautiful bouquets, center pieces, and more for our big day. The process working with them was extremely easy and pleasant! I highly recommend Lisa and her team.

Sent on 06/13/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Katie for taking the time to leave us a review!! We are so happy you loved everything! We are so happy you loved working with us! We loved getting to work with you!! Congratulations on your special day!!!!

Lauren · Married on 05/19/2018

I chose Lisa Foster Floral Designs after seeing what an incredible job she did at both of my sisters' weddings and she did not disappoint! My favorite flowers are succulents and I had dreamed of a full succulent bouquet forever. Of course succulents are not the easiest to work with and I worried it would not be possible, but Lisa made it happen! My bouquet was gorgeous and even better than I had ever imagined! She was even able to make a succulent and fresh lavender boutonniere for my groom. The succulent bouquet and boutonniere, along with the two strains of greenery Lisa did for our wedding were perfect! I would highly recommend Lisa Foster to complete your dream wedding with fairy tale perfecr flowers!

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 32
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 33
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 34

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Lauren!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!! We loved getting to do your bouquet!! We love getting to work with succulents!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! We can't wait to see more photos!! Thank you again for leaving us a review!!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/18/2018

We worked with Lisa Foster Floral after visiting with a few other venues in town. She showed us a demo of our flowers, and it was the first time I cried during the whole planning process. They were so beautiful! And the price for the flowers was reflective of all the hard work they put into them. On the day of our wedding, when everything got there I was stunned at how beautiful they all were. It was my vision but in reality. I will definitely use them for any floral needs I have in the future.

Sent on 05/21/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Elizabeth! Thank you so much for your sweet review!! We are thrilled that you loved everything!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!!!

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2018

Lisa and her team are top notch and went above and beyond to help make my small wedding special. Even though I had a small order she and her team made me feel as important as a large order bride and even called all over the world to get me what I needed.. literally.. So grateful I chose Lisa. Pricing is reasonable and service is above and beyond!!

Lisa Foster Floral Design 35

Stephanie · Married on 03/17/2018

An all around wonderful lady! Creative and fresh, respectful and trustworthy. Love her to pieces! There is no one else I would trust to take care of my wedding flowers.

Sent on 05/20/2017

Hey Stephanie!
    Thank you so much!! You are too sweet!! Thank you so much for the sweet and kind review!!

andrea · Married on 03/17/2018

My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I pictured even though I had such a hard time articulating what I wanted. Lisa is great to work with and I got so many compliments on my floral arrangements, as well as several people taking them home at the end of the night, which is the highest compliment I think!

Sent on 03/22/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy you loved everything!! Thank you for taking the time to review us!! We really appreciate it!!! We hope you had a happy and wonderful wedding day and we are glad we got to be a part of it!

Anna · Married on 02/17/2018

Lisa was amazing to work with! Her whole team was more than great! Not to mention they gave me exactly what I asked for and worked with our budget.

Everything was so beautiful,
    Thank you all so much!
    I would 110% recommend
    (Photos by emerald + ivy)

Sent on 06/16/2018
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 36

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Anna! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!! We really appreciate it!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!!! We can't wait to see more photos!!! Thank you again for leaving a review!!

Morgan · Married on 12/15/2017

I was an out of town bride, and Lisa went above and beyond to accommodate for us. She stayed way past her business hours to meet with us. She was friendly and very easy to work with.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Morgan! Thank you so much!!! We are glad you loved everything!!! We loved getting to be a part of your wedding!!! Thank you for leaving a review!!!