227 Reviews for Lisa Foster Floral Design

Altar Decor (15)
Aisle Decor (11)
Clean Up (5)
224 Lisa Foster Floral Design Reviews

Lisa is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! Everyone who works at the shop is so kind and willing to help. Their work is beautiful and I feel totally confident in allowing them to do my wedding day flowers. Lisa is super flexible, works with any budget, and is so fun to talk to!

Profile Picture Emily , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

An all around wonderful lady! Creative and fresh, respectful and trustworthy. Love her to pieces! There is no one else I would trust to take care of my wedding flowers.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I was an out of town bride, and Lisa went above and beyond to accommodate for us. She stayed way past her business hours to meet with us. She was friendly and very easy to work with.

Profile Picture Morgan, 12/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

My flowers were absolutely beautiful!! They were exactly what I wanted and I couldn't have asked for better service!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages

I have booked Lisa and her team for my wedding and I have been so grateful for their professionalism and ease. I really didn't know what I wanted going into the flower shop and they eased my mind by showing me different idea and different styles of arrangements. So glad I get to have them as a part of my special day!

Profile Picture Hannah, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lisa Foster is HANDS DOWN THE BEST! Lisa knew exactly what I wanted without having to spend too much time going over the details. My wedding flowers were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! On top of the flowers being the most beautiful I have ever seen, Lisa and her team were the best to work with. They were incredibly kind, helpful, and so fun to work with. I am beyond thankful to Lisa and the rest of the team for spending countless hours to make my wedding even more dreamy and magical than I could have ever imagined!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Lisa Foster is awesome! Regardless of your budget, her and her team will provide you top notch services and quality flowers. I showed her a picture of an exact bouquet that I wanted and she nailed it. She even made the simple bridesmaid bouquets look so elegant. She really cares about her clients and the quality she provides. There are so many florists to choose from, but I'm glad I went with Lisa! Passion for your work shows.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals

thank you for calling me when I forgot to pick up my bouquets and boutonnières. Thank you for staying open late and waiting on my wonderful sister to rush across town get them. I was crying in the car in downtown Gatlinburg thinking I wouldn't have my gorgeous flowers on my wedding day. You guys went above and beyond, I will always remember what you did for me. I will use you for all my floral needs. You made me a customer for life. I praise your good business and client care more than you'll know. Thank you

Profile Picture Mariella, 9/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My daughter and I were planning her wedding from another state and Lisa and her fabulous team made it so easy! We interviewed at least 4 other florist and walked away. When we met with Lisa for the first time we place our entire order! The consultant we worked with was amazing ! She let us walk around the shop, look at arrangements that they were working on and had great cost saving suggestions! Also, it was incredible to have so many choices for our table centerpieces. They allowed us to vary our reception centerpieces which was very important to my daughter. Nothing was too much trouble and the flower were beyond perfection. The price was incredibly reasonable and the service spectacular . I would recommend them to anyone! I wish that I lived in the area because that would be the shop I chose for every occasion . Mary K

Profile Picture Mary, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My flowers were beautiful. Everything I asked for and more. They were all so nice and so helpful as well.

Profile Picture Ashlie, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Wonderful company to work with, Lisa is amazing at what she does, her flowers for my wedding were absolutely incredible! I couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

We are more than happy that we used Lisa Foster for our wedding! She has the sweetest personality and was so helpful throughout planning our special day. When I arrived for our first consultation, I was so pleased with her shop! She had so many beautiful flowers (of course), gorgeous centerpieces, and a really friendly staff! After meeting with Lisa I knew that I was in great hands and had absolutely nothing to worry about. On our wedding day, the flowers took my breath away. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They were absolutely perfect for me! Lisa is a true artist that was able to help me discover my style and made our day beautiful. Thank you Lisa and all of your awesome staff for taking care of us! Many Blessings!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

The Lisa Foster Floral team did an amazing job with our flowers! They were very understanding of my budget and needs and made sure all my dreams came true. The staff was friendly and the end product was BEAUTIFUL.

Profile Picture Charlsey, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa was a delight to work with! She met with us on very short notice, gave helpful suggestions, and brought flawless bouquet and garland to decorate our mantlepiece at the wedding venue.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Lisa Foster and her team are amazing!! I had mix match colored bridesmaid dresses- I knew what kind of flowers I wanted in my head, but I couldn't find a picture to depict exactly what I was looking for. I described to Lisa the colors and look I was going for, and the flowers on the big day literally matched the dresses PERFECTLY. I have no idea how she did it, but it was magical. The flowers tied the mix match dresses together perfectly, and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend Lisa and her team to bring your flower dreams to life!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa did an AMAZING job with all of the flowers for my wedding! When we first met with her I was worried about how I could get my dream bouquet to come to life, but Lisa was able to make it happen and make it even better than I had ever imagined! Lisa and her team were able to intertwine red roses, lavender, baby's breath, and purple stock flowers with tons of beautiful greenery that was absolutely breathtaking. Lisa also made such beautiful boutonnieres, bouquets for the centerpieces, flowers for the cake, and greenery for the arch that we rented from her! It was absolutely beautiful! Lisa was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and is so reasonably priced! I will definitely be back! I highly recommend her to any bride!

Profile Picture Emily, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery

Lisa created beautiful flowers arrangements for my wedding! She was easy to work and willing to help out when I wasn't sure what I wanted! She made the whole process enjoyable! Thanks to her and her team for helping me and my husband's day wonderful!

Profile Picture Rhonda, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Lisa Foster and her staff were wonderful! My husband and I met with her a few times prior to our wedding, and she was so helpful and accommodating each time. When the day came, I was so overwhelmed with how beautiful everything was! My bouquet was so so so perfect. And everyone kept complimenting me on the arrangements. I made sure to tell them who they came from! I would recommend Lisa and her staff to anyone!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our wedding was June 10, 2017 at The Sunsphere. Jennifer with Lisa Foster Floral Design was absolutely fantastic!! She met with us to finalize plans and provided a very personalized experience for us. Everything was exactly as I described. The floral design helped make our special day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Melody, 6/10/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Lisa is absolutely amazing! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding, and Lisa worked some magic to help create my dream flowers in my budget. I gave her a very rough idea for what I was looking for and she created gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and I! Even though I had a small wedding, she spent lots of time during my 2 consultations to make sure I was happy with my flowers. My wedding would not have been complete without my gorgeous flowers from Lisa Foster Floral Design! I would highly recommend Lisa if you are looking for a florist who genuinely cares about your wedding!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

As a bride who didn't really know what she wanted and was kind of all over the place, Lisa did a wonderful job. My bouquets were perfect! It was like she read my mind and I could not have asked for anything better. They really were gorgeous! I would 100% recommend Lisa to every single person who asks.

Profile Picture Julie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

THE BEST FLORIST!!! Lisa was able to take a vision and bring it to life. Being a typical bride, I changed my mind about the design a lot. Lisa was beyond patient with me. The flowers were prettier than I had even imagined. On top of that, Lisa is just a wonderful person. In wedding planning you soon learn, it's the team you have behind you that makes the difference. I was beyond lucky that I had the pleasure to have her on my side.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

When we came into our first consultation, we had no clue to where to start, just our budget and a few pictures from Pinterest. Lisa quickly pulled a look together that I had only dreamed of! She was very helpful from day one! We wanted to use our own special vases and she was very accommodating to let us do so! Every single staff memeber here truly cares for their brides & grooms & do all they can do make their big day perfect!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Lisa Foster Floral Design is amazing! I brought a few ideas and Pinterest photos to our initial meeting and their creations were perfect! My wedding bouquet and other flowers were the most beautiful arrangements I have ever seen. Not to mention the staff are so sweet and genuine!

Profile Picture Robin, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews