Lisa Foster Floral Design Reviews

Lisa Foster Floral Design 5
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/19/2019

Flowers were perfect!

Lisa was wonderful to work with. I only showed her one picture and she knew right away how to recreate the feel I was looking for. I had no doubt that everything was going to be beautiful. She even offered to provide a memorial rose (at no cost) in honor of my wife's mother who passed away several years ago. It was very touching and thoughtful. Incredibly easy to work with and extremely high quality! Would recommend to anyone looking in the Knoxville area.

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Brandy

Brandy Scherer · Married on 10/04/2019

So much better than we expected!!!

We had no doubt that we wanted to work with Lisa based on her previous work and her outstanding reputation. All of my vendors raved about how wonderful she is but she far exceeded our expectations once we saw how amazing our ceremony arch, centerpieces and especially my bridal bouquet was the morning of our wedding!! Lisa is incredibly talented and not only brought my vision to life but did it in a way that was cost effective to us. She truly is so sweet, compassionate and a joy to work with. We can't thank her and her team enough!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy to learn how much you loved everything!! We can't wait to see pictures of your special day!!!

Thank you again!!

Katie Collier · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing!

The flowers at my wedding were amazing! During the consult she asked a lot of questions about what I liked and disliked, I was very open and let her do her thing. She did not disappoint. They were some of the most beautiful arrangements that I have ever seen. My wedding photographer could not stop talking about how great they looked. They were also very flexible. I asked last minute for them to incorporate pieces of my mom's veil into my bridal bouquet and they did it no problem. They also returned the rest of he veil in good condition. Lisa and her crew were also very respectful of my budget which is always a plus. I can not recommend them enough they were OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Katie for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that you loved everything! We cannot wait to see pictures from your special day!! Thank you again!!!
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2019

Lisa is so talented!

My fiance and I were planning a wedding for this past July long distance (from Atlanta) and Lisa and her team were recommended to us by Kate from Dara's Garden in Knoxville (our venue) at a Rothchild event. We went over and spoke with Lisa and she was super friendly and decided to set up a FaceTime meeting with her. She was very professional and accommodating and knew that she would do a wonderful job. At our final meeting to confirm flower orders, I pretty much completely changed the flowers that I wanted and she was extremely flexible, friendly, calming and wonderful to work with and the flowers were absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend booking Lisa and her team! :)

Lisa Foster Floral Design 6
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 7
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 8
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 9
    Sent on 10/18/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that you loved everything!!! Your pictures are beautiful!! Thank you again for leaving us a review!
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful people, beautiful flowers

I really wanted our wedding to have a sweet/romantic and classic look, and the flowers provided by Lisa Foster were so stunning, they looked even better than I envisioned they would! When I saw my bouquet I audibly gasped, I could not have asked for anything more perfect.

Everyone we met with at Lisa Foster was so kind and attentive, you can tell they really love what they do. Their prices were great, they are extremely responsive, and on our wedding day everything was on time and exactly as it should be. RUN don't walk to Lisa Foster Floral Design!

Lisa Foster Floral Design 10
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!!! We are thrilled to hear how much you loved everything!!! We are so happy that we got to be a part of your special day! Thank you again for leaving us a review!!!

Nancy · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing experience with a beautiful result!

Lisa Foster & Team did such an amazing job with our wedding! I had an initial meeting with Lisa, months before our wedding. Before I even knew what colors I wanted, but she was very patient with me. I then met with her about a month before our wedding date and basically changed the whole plan and she rolled with me! She took the time to make sure she understood my vision for our floral decorations and exceeded our expectations. The team that set up everything on our wedding day worked efficiently and smoothly. They answered all my requests and literally KILLED it! Everyone was talking about how beautiful everything was.

Lisa Foster Floral Design 11
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 12
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Nancy,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!! We are thrilled to hear how much you loved everything! We are so happy that we got to be a part of your special day!!! Your pictures are stunning!!! We can't wait to see more!!! Again, thank you for leaving us a review!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Day Floral - Beyond Beautiful!

Lisa Foster did an amazing job!!! She listened to what I envisioned and made it happen. She is very easy to communicate with, and responsive as well which is important in any wedding vendor to alleviate stress. I could not be more happy! If you are thinking about using Lisa Foster for your big day, DO IT! You will NOT be disappointed!

Lisa Foster Floral Design 13
    Sent on 05/30/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Jessica! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy you loved everything! We can't wait to see more pictures! Thank you again for leaving us a review!!!

Emily Pennington · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Florist Ever!!!

Lisa and her team did a fantastic job with my flowers! I’m honestly not very well versed in flowers but Lisa asked questions about my colors and theme and came up with ideas that turned out better than anything I saw on my Pinterest boards. I’m so glad I let her use her creativity instead of trying to recreate something I saw online. All my guests kept asking how I came up with some of the floral details and I said I didn’t, I just trusted my florist and it paid off!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for talking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy you loved everything!!! We cannot wait to see pictures!!! Thank you again!!!

Abby · Married on 03/30/2019

Stunning work

I could not have imagined more beautiful flower arranagements than the ones she did for my wedding. I am still in awe looking at the pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/07/2019
  • Haley

Haley Kelley · Married on 03/09/2019

Treasured Heirloom

Lisa and her staff were amazing to work with from beginning to end! Lisa took notes of my dream bouquet from our conversation and then worked her magic! I was absolutely thrilled with the way my bouquet turned out. It was everything I dreamed it would be. She was able to incorporate pins that belonged to each of my great-grandmothers. These treasured heirlooms were the perfect touch to my bouquet. Lisa also created my toss bouquet as a mini replica of my own bouquet! It was such a neat little gift to throw at the reception! Our rose petals for my flower girl were simply beautiful. The aisle way baby's breath made the rustic look I desired! I cannot say enough about Lisa and her staff! Highly recommend! - Haley Glenn Kelley

Lisa Foster Floral Design 14
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 15
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 16
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 17
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 18
    Sent on 04/01/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Haley! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! Those pictures are gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!!

Lou Ellen Glafenhein · Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing florals

Lisa captured my daughter’s vision for her special day at the Press Room perfectly!!! Everything was gorgeous and we were very very pleased!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much!! We are so happy she loved everything!!! We loved the pictures! They are gorgeous!!!! We are so happy everything went as she wanted!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Christina · Married on 11/03/2018

Brookfield Wedding 11/3/18

Lisa and her team did a wonderful job with our wedding! Everything arrived in a timely manner, she was very communicative throughout this process and she more than delivered what we were hoping for. We did a lot of vines and fall flowers and they were all absolutely beautiful! They captured the vision I had in my head with perfectly and they were absolutely lovely to work with.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it! We are so happy you loved everything! We cannot wait to see pictures from your day!! Thank you again!!!
  • Cory

Cory · Married on 10/27/2018

Such a Pleasure

Absolutely stunning flowers! Lisa was a pleasure to work with; she stayed within my budget and even came in under! Being able to use her center pieces are a definite bonus for those brides not having to buy random stuff to be used once.

Lisa Foster Floral Design 19
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 20
    Sent on 12/29/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

LOVE!!! Thank you Bride!!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!!!

• Courtney

Courtney Leitgeb · Married on 10/20/2018

Timeless Beauty

Lisa Foster did such an amazing job with the florals for my wedding. All the flowers were so beautiful in such a timeless way. Lisa was super helpful during the consultation at capturing my vision for the wedding. Any time I had questions, the staff was always very responsive and helpful in achieving the look I was after.

Sent on 11/05/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/20/2018

Will make your flower dreams come true!

I was recommended to this florist by my wedding coordinator and I’m so glad I went with them. They knew my venue well so not only did they see my vision but they knew exactly what I needed for every part of my wedding and it looked absolutely beautiful. I not once ever had any worry or stress during the whole process. The morning of my wedding when my flowers arrived I was blown away by the quality of my flowers they were so fresh and were exactly what I was wanting. I don’t live in the area so I really was just going off of faith and my gut that they were going to deliver what I wanted and MAN did they deliver, they set up my centerpieces, all of my other decor, hung my alter flowers and brought extra babies breath to put in my hair! The team was quick, persice, and so sweet. Also, I decided to keep my bouquet and my husbands and sons boutonnières, and one of my bridesmaids bouquets.... they lasted the entire drive back to PA and still looked beautiful for almost 2 weeks! I donated the rest of them to a hospital near by because beauty like that shouldn’t go to waste! These pictures don’t do them justice, but look how beautiful their flowers photograph! I wouldn’t choose anyone else in the Knoxville area to get flowers from!

Lisa Foster Floral Design 21
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 30
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 31
    Sent on 01/19/2019

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Kimberly! We are so thrilled to learn that you loved everything!!! We are so happy we were able to be a part of a very special day for you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! The pictures are gorgeous!!!
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2018

I had my consultation with Lisa on March 7th. I knew before the end of my appointment that I was going to choose her to do my wedding. She was a blast to work with!! I am so excited to see my flowers on my wedding day! She will work with any budget and help you cut costs if needed. I cannot wait to see my bouquet and my bridesmaids on my wedding day! I will probably write another review and upload pictures after my big day! :)

Sent on 04/13/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Stefanie! We are so excited for your wedding in October!! It is going to be beautiful!!! Thank you for leaving us a review!!

Hayli · Married on 09/29/2018

I highly recommend Lisa Foster Floral Design! Their floral designs/arrangements for my wedding were gorgeous! You will not be disappointed!

Lisa Foster Floral Design 32
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 33
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 34
    Sent on 10/02/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for leaving us a review!!! Your pictures are stunning!!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! Thank you again for taking the time to leave us a review! Congratulations!!!

Kelley · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Flowers!

Lisa was so great to work with for our flowers! She sat down with me and talked to me about the look I was going for and gave me examples of pictures when I was totally lost and didn't know what I wanted. All of the flowers at our wedding were GORGEOUS! She also wrapped a piece from my mom's wedding dress around my bouquet for a special touch. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for stunning flowers!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Kelley for leaving a review!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! We can't wait to see pictures!!!!
    Thank you!!!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot brag on Lisa and her team enough. From the taking my online examples to phone calls (we are out of state) to amazing service day of. My flowers were stunning. They had so many more options at a lower price than other florists in the area. We doubled our bridal bouquets as centerpieces (we all had to travel) but their centerpieces are phenomenal

Lisa Foster Floral Design 35
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 41
    Lisa Foster Floral Design 42
    Sent on 08/26/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Whitney! Thank you again for leaving us such a great review! We truly do appreciate it! Your pictures are beautiful!!! You are stunning!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review here and on the knot!! And thank you for the pictures!! They are gorgeous!!! Thank you!!
  • Candace

candace · Married on 07/22/2018

Beautiful-high quality

Lisa and her team do an absolutely amazing job! They will give you some tips and tricks, and offer you an amazing floral arrangement at a fantastic price! My wedding bouquet was even more amazing then what I envisioned!

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Ara

Ara · Married on 07/21/2018

Highly Recommend!

Jen at Lisa Foster was a breeze to work with. I had NO idea what kind of flowers I wanted, but after showing her pictures she created a vision for me and it turned out wonderfully. They were extremely accommodating to our budget and everything I wanted. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much Ara! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!! We are so happy you loved everything!!! Thank you thank you!!!!

Laura · Married on 07/14/2018

Lisa Foster recently was the florist for my wedding. The flowers looked great! She was really easy to work with. I was planning from out of town, and Lisa worked with me to schedule meetings for when I could be in town, which I really appreciated. Even better, she went out of her way to try to save me money by suggesting that she didn't feel certain things were necessary. She and her staff were responsive and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Lisa Foster to anyone planning their wedding!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for the kind review!! We are so happy to hear that you loved everything!! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!! We look forward to seeing your wedding pictures!!!

Erin · Married on 07/07/2018

Lisa did an amazing job on my flowers. She did my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, an arbor arrangement and reception greenery. Everything was absolutely stunning. I initially communicated with several florists in the area and Lisa was by far the best value. I can not recommend her enough. I had several meeting with her prior to my wedding and she was so helpful and friendly. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Emily · Married on 06/23/2018

Lisa is one of the sweetest people I have ever met! Everyone who works at the shop is so kind and willing to help. Their work is beautiful and I feel totally confident in allowing them to do my wedding day flowers. Lisa is super flexible, works with any budget, and is so fun to talk to!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Emily!!! Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are so happy you loved everything! We loved working with you!!! Again thank you for taking the time to give us a review!!

Erin · Married on 06/16/2018

This was the first place I looked at for flowers for my wedding. And it ended up being the only place! Lisa was so great to work with! She was warm, inviting, and was able to piece together what wanted in the flowers for my wedding! I know everything will turn out great and I’m so excited to see her visions come to life in just a few short weeks!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lisa Foster Floral Design's reply:

Erin! We are so excited to get to do your wedding flowers!!! Thank you for taking the time to say such sweet things!! We are looking forward to creating your florals!!

Thank you!!!