Lenny Batista

Miami, FL | map
Arrangements: Soloist / Vocalist
Instruments: Guitar

About Us

Hello,  thanks for checking out my page on WeddingWire.  I have been a musician in the South Florida area for over 20 years, I play a multicultural mix of songs sure to please the audience for any event. I perform a variety of classics both old and contempory, rock, pop, country, musica latina.

I have performed at many events and venues throughout South Florida such as The Barnacle Moonlight Concerts and the Fort Lauderdale Blues Festival. I have also performed at numerous wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours and rehearsal dinners throughout South Florida and the Keys.

My playlist ranges from The Eagles to Cat Stevens, Van Morrison, Jason Mraz, Train, Green Day, Goo Goo Dolls, Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney to name a few. My extensive playlist allows me to taylor the performance to suit the event and the audience. I am equally at ease with a soft ballad or rocking out the house.

I am a guitarist trained with famed teacher Vincent Bredice as well as a singer and I also play the blues harp (harmonica) to accompany the guitar and vocals. Only LIVE MUSIC, no kareoke or prerecorded tracks. For a more lively event, percussion accompaniment is also available.

Have a special song in mind, no problem. Special requests are welcomed.

Beach or garden wedding or event, no worries, I have a battery powered sound sytem powerful enough for any outdoor setting.

Beach Wedding at Tranqulity Bay, Marathon, Florida KeysGarden Weddinhg at The Bonnett House, Fort L

There is nothing like live music, give me a call I guarantee you wont be disappointed.

Also available, "Cuban Nostalgia" themed events. Featuring the great songs from those tropical nights in Havana of yesteryear. Cigar rolling table (with professional cigar roller)is also available. Ask us about our premium private lable cigars.

Cuban Nostalgia with Cigar Roller

Lastly, if the party wants to dance, I can provide dance music, old school disco, R&B, Reggea, Salsa, but NO Hip hop or Rap or Reggeton (ok maybe a little Reggeton). the same as DJ would provide but at a volume suitable to the event and without the loud DJ chatter and big speakers.

Give me a call or drop me an email. You wont regret it.

Check out my website for song samples and client reviews.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks again and have a great day.

305-495-2790
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards