Le Voyageur Photography & Cinematography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We purchased the package which included the engagement session and wedding day video and photography. We loved our engagement photos and the professionalism exhibited by both Rolando and Laura. They even attended our church rehearsal to meet the wedding party prior to the event. We will definitely be eager to work with them for future photo opportunities and post additional information as soon as we receive our wedding photos and video.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
Appointment Only, Long Beach, CA 90802
BLOG

Your satisfaction amounts to our success.

Le Voyageur

We are two passionate photographers dedicated to creating timeless pieces inspired by your story. We invite you to explore life fearlessly, to laugh until your belly hurts and to cry your heart out. Life is an adventure!

Laura Saldivar

One of my favor ite memories growing up is sitting down with my parents looking at old photo albums, learning about my family history. It was not until I got serious about where I was headed that I decided to turn my hobby into a life changing experience behind the lens. I truly enjoy the art of story telling and the mediums available to do so. I love endulging in life, from music to running and even a little yoga. I look forward to meeting new faces and hearing the stories they have to tell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Goal

To listen. We make it a goal to meet in person with all our clients, take notes of all the small details, and capture the best footage for every event we shoot. Your story is the inspiration to all our work and love the art of capturing, love, life, and raw emotion.

Rolando Mora & Laura Saldivar

Company History

Our independent venture began in 2010 after a life changing trip through out Europe. Our love for the fine art of photography and cinematography deepened as we continued our journey. We have contributed our skills in photography for over 9 years and take great pride in the connections we establish with our clients. We use a photo journalistic approach in all of our work and are always ready to capture life’s ever changing moments.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negatives, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Video Montage
Liability Insurance: Yes