Le Voyageur Photography & Cinematography, LLC

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We purchased the package which included the engagement session and wedding day video and photography. We loved our engagement photos and the professionalism exhibited by both Rolando and Laura. They even attended our church rehearsal to meet the wedding party prior to the event. We will definitely be eager to work with them for future photo opportunities and post additional information as soon as we receive our wedding photos and video.

Services Used: Photography, Videography
LOCATION
1409 E 4th St Suite #A, Long Beach, CA 90802
BLOG

Your satisfaction amounts to our success.

Hello, my name is Laura Saldivar. I am the youngest of five, and the one that ran a tab in the art department for my parents. During my High School years I dreamed of becoming a doctor, but always had an itch for the arts. Ev en when I first signed up for college, I went in as a biology major and ended up loving art more that dissecting frogs. I truly enjoy capturing the moments in time that tell a person’s life story. To me, photography is an extension of the soul. Every camera burst of light becomes a photographic attempt to translate a joyous moment in a persons life. Much of my work is inspired by my love of music and the use of color. I love meeting new people, and always sharing a good laugh.

Rolando Mora

My name is Rolando Mora, born and raised in South Los Angeles, CA. Photography became a serious passion in 2007 and changed my life in 2010. I have 9 years invested in photography and love to capture and utilize natural/ambient lighting every chance I get. I have 3 years invested in cinematography and can honestly say that I’m always learning new things in both spectrum’s everyday. I’ve always had a passion for off-timing music, whether it’s jazz, electronic music, rock or trip hop, timing is everything and love to capture the off beat moments. I truly believe that the best moments in life are the moments you don’t plan for, and as a great friend would always say, “Don’t sleep on good music”, I say, don’t sleep on great moments!

Rolando Mora’s Personal Photo Blog: www.remfoto.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Goal

To listen. We make it a goal to meet in person with all our clients, take notes of all the small details, and capture the best footage for every event we shoot. Your story is the inspiration to all our work and love the art of capturing, love, life, and raw emotion.

Rolando Mora & Laura Saldivar

Company History

Our independent venture began in 2010 after a life changing trip through out Europe. Our love for the fine art of photography and cinematography deepened as we continued our journey. We have contributed our skills in photography for over 9 years and take great pride in the connections we establish with our clients. We use a photo journalistic approach in all of our work and are always ready to capture life’s ever changing moments.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Negatives, Prints, Proof CD of All Images, Video Montage
Liability Insurance: Yes

Nayeli & Jonathan's Wedding Day Movie Highlights from Le Voyageur Photography & Cinema on Vimeo.

Video shot by

Le Voyageur Photography & Video, LLC
1409 E. 4th st.
Suite #A
Long Beach, CA 90802
562.259.8769
info@levoyfoto.com

Video shot and edited by: Rolando Mora
Additional footage shot by: Laura Saldivar.

Nayeli & Jonathan's Wedding Day Movie Highlights.

Video shot at the following locations:

United Park Methodist Church