Lashes, Locks & Lips Makeup Artistry by Aubrey James

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Devon
07/28/2012

I initially chose Lashes, Locks & Lips solely based on price and her awesome package deals. But after having worked with Aubrey over the last seven months, I am so glad I chose her for hair & makeup for myself, my six bridesmaids, and my mother. She was extremely responsive to my every question and request. She and I mostly communicated by email and her reply was always within several hours. She was extremely friendly yet very professional every step of the way. I loved going to her trendy studio on Walton Street in Syracuse and having my bridal hair and makeup trial, as well as my girls' spray tans (which came out awesome)! Bottom line, Aubrey seems to be truly in love with what she does and genuinely cares for her brides and customers and it shows in the quality and proficiency of her work. My blemish prone skin looked flawless on my wedding day and our beautiful makeup lasted through the day and night!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
136 Walton St , Syracuse , NY 13202

Professional Makeup Artist, Lash Extension Technician, Airbrushed Spray Tanning

Perfection....precision.....flawless results, the first time...every time! With Lashes, Locks & Lips, it's all about the detail.

Professional Make-up Artist Aubrey James has a trained eye and understands how to create the perfect customized look for your special day! From Bridal to Fashion, Aubrey knows how to enhance your beautiful fe atures, educate you on the most up to date trends and will make you feel and look your absolute best!

With a background in both Cosmetology and Esthetics, you can be confident that Aubrey can answer all of your skincare questions and concerns leading up to your big day.

We specialize in Airbrushed Make-up application to provide luminous, flawless application.

In addition to Airbrushed Bridal and Special Event Make-up, Aubrey offers Customized Spray Tanning and is a Certified Lavish Lash Technician(semi permanent lash extensions). For more information and specials regarding these services, please visit www.lasheslockslips.com

Aubrey is based in Syracuse, NY and will travel to provide services on location the day of your Special Event.

We look forward to doing business with you in the very near future.

Details
Services: Consultations, Makeup
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
She is an amazing artist and I am so happy to have been able to work with her in the past! I storngly reccomend Aubrey!