L Raymond Styles Hair Salon

L Raymond Styles Hair Salon

On location services offered!

3156 W 38th Ave
Denver, CO 80211 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us

Available in the Colorado area, L Raymond Styles Hair Salon has specialized in the wedding business for over 10 years.  Owner/Operator Lisa Raymond has trained with some of the most successful and talented artists in the industry.

"I have always enjoyed event styling and I continue to educate myself and my clients by staying up to date on the most current hairstyle fashions as well as taking product knowledge and innovative styling courses. As a bridal stylist I aim to make your day as convenient and smooth as possible by offering in-salon services, on location services, and a variety of bridal packages for any wedding. I am a creative, punctual, professional, licensed stylist who will send you to your event 100% satisfied." - Lisa

We can come to you to create a more personalized and focused environment. If you prefer in salon styling, L Raymond Styles Hair Salon promises you and your party exclusivity the day of your event.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Lisa is absolutely a breeze to work with. I did a three-style trial with her before I booked her services and loved each style she did. I booked with Lisa the following week! Originally, we only had three girls who wanted their hair done but two more added on (one on the day of the wedding) so on the day of Lisa did five styles and still finished early! She made sure that each girl had a style they liked that was individual so we didn't all have the same "dos" and she was so friendly. She did a fantastic job and everyone looked beautiful!

• Wedding: 09/26/2014
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Endorsements
I had the pleasure of working with Lisa in a New York salon for a few years. As a makeup artist, I knew that my makeup would always be beautifully framed with great hair design by Lisa. Lisa's creativity and passion was showcased in every hair style she created. I wish Lisa was closer so we could join forces once again. We were often called 'The Dream Team' by our clients. Now Lisa is making every bride's dream come true!
719-232-3299
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards