L Raymond Styles Hair Salon

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lisa is absolutely a breeze to work with. I did a three-style trial with her before I booked her services and loved each style she did. I booked with Lisa the following week! Originally, we only had three girls who wanted their hair done but two more added on (one on the day of the wedding) so on the day of Lisa did five styles and still finished early! She made sure that each girl had a style they liked that was individual so we didn't all have the same "dos" and she was so friendly. She did a fantastic job and everyone looked beautiful!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
3156 W 38th Ave, Denver, CO 80211

On location services offered!

Available in the Colorado area, L Raymond Styles Hair Salon has specialized in the wedding business for over 10 years.  Owner/Operator Lisa Raymond has trained with some of the most successful and talented artists in the industry.

"I have always enjoyed event styling and I continue to educate myself and my clients by staying up to date on the most current hairstyle fashions as well as taking product knowledge and innovative styling courses. As a bridal stylist I aim to make your day as convenient and smooth as possible by offering in-salon services, on location services, and a variety of bridal packages for any wedding. I am a creative, punctual, professional, licensed stylist who will send you to your event 100% satisfied." - Lisa

We can come to you to create a more personalized and focused environment. If you prefer in salon styling, L Raymond Styles Hair Salon promises you and your party exclusivity the day of your event.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I had the pleasure of working with Lisa in a New York salon for a few years. As a makeup artist, I knew that my makeup would always be beautifully framed with great hair design by Lisa. Lisa's creativity and passion was showcased in every hair style she created. I wish Lisa was closer so we could join forces once again. We were often called 'The Dream Team' by our clients. Now Lisa is making every bride's dream come true!