KLP Photography

KLP Photography

Wedding Photography for the Southern Bride.

Knoxville, TN | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Knoxville, TN wedding photography for the southern bride!

I'm a Southern girl through and through, and I've realized that for me, photography comes from a place of Southern hospitality. I enjoy helping couples feel at home in front of my camera, and capturing that comfortable feeling in their images. I LOVE a couple that wants candid, in the moment, pictures on their wedding day. As well as a detail oriented bride who can't get enough of the little things to make her day one-of-a-kind!

I would love to meet up over some sweet tea and discuss the details of your day!

Let's chat!

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

KLP Photography is the absolute best! Kristin is such a joy to work with, I can't say enough good things about her as a person or as a professional photographer. Working with her was like working with a best friend. We had a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic so we had quite a few things to work around, but she instantly made us feel so comfortable and at ease from the very start of our planning process! Her natural ability and professionalism are impeccable and she will go above and beyond to make sure you're happy! Our wedding photo's were the last thing we worried about and she definitely delivered! We are so thankful to have such stunning images to cherish forever!

• Wedding: 01/31/2013
Services Used: Photography
Profile Picture
Jessica
1 Review
Endorsements
We LOVE working with KLP and absolutely LOVE her photos! She has great shots and captures such emotion. We definetely recommend her.
KLP Photography is a wedding photographer from Tennessee. We service weddings througout the local area, including Knoxville, Chattanooga, and Sevierville . KLP Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Knoxville wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in fun, fresh, and unique wedding photography to make your day truly special
865-363-3610
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment