Kelly Greer, photographer

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
07/21/2015

Kelly is simply amazing! She made me feel like a model while we were taking our pictures (something every bride wants to feel like on her wedding day!) she is down to earth, funny, fun to work with, professional and prompt with her responses to my hundreds of questions. In addition to answers regarding her photography she also gave me tons of advice on other wedding related things such as makeup, posing, and even gave me a hint for a planning app that I now use everyday! I wish we could clone her, or just bring her home with us, for all of our photography needs! Our pictures came out perfect! They are Clean, creative, and absolutely stunning! Thank you Kelly!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
9017 Estate Salt River, Christiansted, VI 00820

... when moments become memories ...

Kelly Greer provides high end storytelling services for her clients throughout the Caribbean and the United States. Her unique blend of traditional, photojournalistic and illustrative styles create timeless wedding imagery for the discerning bride.  Contact us today for more information and to chat more about your wedding plans.

... read more

kelly@greerphotography.com

340-514-3620

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras
Established: 1997
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
Kelly is one of the finest photographers that I have worked with. Her level of skill and artful eye ensure that your wedding photos will be truly remarkable. When referring clients to Kelly's website to view her work, I most often hear "I've completely fallen in love with Kelly"... imagine how those clients feel when she shoots their wedding and they see their own photos for the first time! Kelly's level of professionalism and dedication to her craft are evident from your first contact with her. Onsite, Kelly is energetic and cheerful while at the same time remaining unobtrusive to the event. I can without hesitation recommend highly Kelly for your wedding - you won't be disappointed!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Kelly Greer, photographer is a wedding photographer from the US Virgin Islands. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Thomas, St. John, and St. Croix. Kelly Greer, photographer is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Virgin Islands wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in timeless wedding photography