Kelly Greer, Photographer Reviews

Kelly Greer, Photographer 5
Kelly Greer, Photographer 6
Kelly Greer, Photographer 7

Misty · Married on 12/28/2018

Not a bad picture in the bunch

Kelly and her team were a dream to work with, from start to finish! We loved every picture, she captured our wedding story beautifully! I loved that we organised our day and pictures long before the wedding day.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Kelsey · Married on 06/30/2018

Love Kelly Greer Photography!

Working with Kelly was amazing, her team was professional and did an amazing job. She was very easy to work with and all of our pictures and products looked amazing. We have the best photos to look back on our amazing wedding day!
    -Kelsey Tereshko

Chelcie Stanton · Married on 06/02/2018

Love love love!

Kelly and Kevin are fantastic photographers and even better people. I could not have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Erin · Married on 04/28/2018

As a bride, on your wedding day, with 1 million things running through your head — I can honestly day, I couldn’t have done it without Kelly on our team! She is SO organised and sent me photography plans weeks in advance to make sure all of the photos that I wanted were taken. She made sure to follow her plans to capture the best day of our life! My only regret is not hiring Kelly for our welcome party and rehearsal dinner too!! Thanks Kelly for your amazing work!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Michele Espling · Married on 04/20/2018

Best on St Croix!

My husband and I could not have chosen a more perfect photographer than Kelly! Not only did she take some incredible engagement photos of us the day before capturing our personalities but the photos from our magical day were over and beyond anything we could have imagined! She made us feel so relaxed and so comfortable posing for the photos. It was a pleasure working with her! We are so please with our photos. Kelly has an incredible eye for great shots! I would recommend her in a minute to photograph ANY occasion. You can be sure we will be booking her on our next visit to St. Croix!!!

Chelsy · Married on 04/07/2018

Photography at its finest!

Kelly delivers nothing less than perfection on your special day. She is professional, attentive to details, and captures the most intimate moments of your wedding. Photography at its finest!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Molly · Married on 11/18/2017

Kelly is amazing and a joy to work with! The talent she and her outfit possess is well worth every penny!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Kelly Greer, Photographer 14
    Kelly Greer, Photographer 15

Molly · Married on 11/18/2017

Highly recommend

Kelly and her people are fantastic! From communications between them in St Croix and us in Texas over the span of a year before the wedding, to scheduling, to quality of items we received. The photos of our wedding were gorgeously done. They are professional and fun to be around. We visit STX fairly often and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire them again for any other photo sessions we may want.

Kelly Greer, Photographer 16
    Kelly Greer, Photographer 17
    Kelly Greer, Photographer 18

Maggie Hope · Married on 09/01/2017

Our review

Kelly Greer was phenominal and extremely professional. She captured our most special day with beauty and precision. I can't express in words how satisfied we are with our photos. I find myself reliving the day though the photos and the video. Thank you Kelly for making our day so very special!!!!.

Dawn · Married on 08/08/2017

Kelly is amazing! The photos are way beyond our expectations! No one will ever be able to capture us the way that she did! Her pictures, responsiveness and over all friendliness can not be compared!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Scott · Married on 06/16/2017

Our Kelly Greer experience was one for the ages. Her positive energy just flowed through our entire wedding party.

Sent on 09/14/2017

kristie · Married on 06/06/2017

Kelly was wonderful and very professional! She is a great photographer. Kelly has an eye for beauty !

Sent on 09/01/2017

Brent · Married on 04/01/2017

Kelly was amazing! Her quality of work is exemplary, she is very organized, and she is so easy to work with. My wife and I had so much fun with Kelly throughout our wedding, reception, and fashion shoot across the island. We were really impressed at the quality and variety of products she offered.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Bobby · Married on 03/19/2017

I'm not a big fan of professional photography, but I was very pleased with Kelly's work. She took time to explain the process, photo purchase options and detailed timelines. Kelly was very professional at our beach side wedding ceremony on St Croix USVI. Kelly kept us update on photo status and shipping estimates. We received our custom album and were amazed at the quality of the photos and album casing.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Stuart · Married on 03/19/2017

Kelly Greer came highly recommended from a friend who also lives on St. Croix. From the moment we first spoke, I could tell she was the photographer for us! Kelly is professional, knows her stuff, very meticulous, and was on top of the timeline from the moment we landed. Since we had a sunset wedding, she even went so far to make sure we were wrapped up just in time for the most beautiful photos on the beach! We almost did not have a photographer for this event, but after seeing what she is capable of, I am thrilled we chose her!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Tammy · Married on 03/11/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Kelly. She was on top of things, professional and produced beautiful photos.

Sent on 09/16/2017

Jodi · Married on 12/07/2016

Kelly was spot on. She was professional, fun, personable and most importantly she took Greg most amazingly pictures that it literally brought tears to my eyes. She captured our dream.

Sent on 12/11/2016

Jonathan · Married on 12/06/2016

Kelly and her husband were amazing photographers for our wedding. Very professional and fun. The quality of their work speaks for itself and their personalities made the whole wedding and picture process very enjoyable and memorable.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Jamie · Married on 11/18/2016

Kelly was phenomenal from our first meeting with her. Within a day of meeting with Kelly, she had developed the perfect timeline for our wedding day. The day of our wedding, Kelly and Kevin we able to capture so many special moments. We can't wait to see the finished product.

Kelly also had great recommendations for vendors we hadn't booked yet. Don't get married in St Croix without booking Kelly and Kevin!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Karolina · Married on 10/08/2016

I loved that Kelly is so well organized, she put together a schedule for the day of the wedding which made things flow and less stressful for us. Kelly and her husband are a great team to work with. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to take our wedding day pictures . Kelly was also very easy to communicate with before the wedding . I really appreciate her talent and all the hard work she puts into editing all the pictures and most importantly know all the tricks to taking amazing pictures ! Thank you!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Annalise · Married on 07/11/2016

We couldn't have picked better photographers. Kelly & Kevin make you comfortable and make your experience that much sweeter. Our pictures came out gorgeous. Kelly is truly talented and I am so happy I have her artwork to represent such an important time in our lives! Thanks for everything!!!

Sent on 01/03/2017

John · Married on 07/11/2016

Very awesome to work with. Very professional, but knew how to have fun as well.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Aimee · Married on 06/25/2016

Kelly created a timeline of all the pictures that I wanted to be taken and who was going to be in them. It made the process of picture taking fly by so we were able to spend more time with our guests. My husband was dreading the pictures and after we were done he said, "Wow! she was quick!" AND we absolutely love the pictures!

Sent on 12/11/2016

Melanie · Married on 05/14/2016

Kelly was absolutely Fabulous! Her picture quality is amazing, she has the perfect eye and eases any stress I had about picture taking. I highly recommend her for any wedding (regardless location). She knows which poses to guide you through and yet still makes sure we had a say. Since it was HOT she was super efficient. My friends and family still talk about how great she was and the pictures are truly better than I could have hoped for. She was a joy to work with and such a sweet person too!

Sent on 12/14/2016