KATRINA JAYNE PHOTOGRAPHY

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I left this review on the knot but am such a fan of Katrina and the work that she did that I wanted to make sure everyone was able to see it. I searched high and low for her and reviews like this were always a big help:

If you have not booked a photographer yet, do yourself a favor and book Katrina. Not only is she an amazing photographer with an incredible eye - but she is also one of the sweetest, kindest, and most amazing people I have met.
We had a Catholic wedding (1pm ceremony) and our cocktail hour did not start until 4:30pm so it was a LONG day but Katrina was a trooper and was there to capture every moment from start to finish.
She was always there without being in the way and my whole wedding party felt comfortable around her. The pictures that she took are absolutely amazing - she gave us guidance and helped to make sure that we looked our best.
Katrina is a class act and I really could not recommend her more strongly. We searched high and low for our photographer and probably looked at 100 vendors and are so happy and grateful that we found her.
I cannot say enough amazing things about Katrina - she was such an integral part of our special day and I am so thankful to have had her there.
A++++++++ times a billion (and then some)
Simply stated - Katrina is AMAZING!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

I focus on creating honest, vibrant, and intimate imagery that will withstand the test of time. My goal is that when you look back at your wedding photos you will remember the way you felt on your wedding day.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Toning
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
KATRINA JAYNE PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding photographer from Thousand Oaks, California. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles County, Ventura County, and Santa Barbara. KATRINA JAYNE PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Southern California wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in lifestyle wedding photography