KATRINA JAYNE PHOTOGRAPHY

Flexibility
Profile Picture
John
04/11/2015

Please consider Katrina for any special event that you want to capture and remember with stunning, artistic images. Katrina goes beyond being just a photographer with a keen eye. She is a ninja. I received images of my wedding, particularly of the reception, that I have no idea how or when she took. I never saw her doing this work by man, did she work. Hundreds of amazing pictures. In addition, her skill in taking charge of dozens of people to wrangle a long list of requested family grouping shots was impressive. Petite in stature but commanding and friendly, she had all our guests lining up to take pictures. I could not believe she made it happen so quickly. Finally, her turnaround on editing and providing us with our pictures (all electronic, which is so helpful for around the world sharing) was so quick and we can't stop looking at the photos together and fondly remembering our most special day. I will also add that Katrina worked very well with the videographer, DJ, and venue manager. This level of harmony allowed us to relax and enjoy. Thank you, Katrina!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

Katrina Jayne is a wedding photographer based in Southern California. My goal is to capture the genuine & honest love & happiness that you feel on your big day. I typically describe my esthetic style as honest, vibrant, & personal.

Details