Kathleen Rose Photography

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
2+ years ago

I would recommend this photographer to anyone. Katie takes her time and makes sure she gets every important moment. I didn't even know she was taking pictures she is so good. She even took time to get the details of the programs and close up of the rings and other special items. It is so nice to look at our pictures. I think the photographer is the most important vendor you work with during your wedding. Kathleen Rose photography is five stars, no doubt!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
5555 E Briarwood Ave, Unit 2302, Centennial, CO 80122
BLOG
It's your story - let us tell it in pictures! Katie is a Denver based photographer specializing in weddings and engagement sessions. Always included in your wedding package is an engagement portrait session and always two photographers. Focused on natural, beautiful, creative and fun photography - we love people and the things that make them unique! Follow our blog at http://www.kathleenrosephotography.blogspot.com/
+/- read less