Katharina Stuart Floral Art and Design

Katharina Stuart Floral Art and Design

El Cerrito, CA
510.406.3404   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service

If you are still looking for a wedding florist, look no further. Katharina was my FAVORITE wedding vendor to work with. Not only does she do beautiful, flawless floral arrangements, but she can take your random ideas and pictures and turn them into artwork that is more amazing than you could have ever imagined. This is exactly how I felt when I saw my bouquet and centerpieces the day of my wedding. I almost cried. I never expected them to be that gorgeous. On top of being an amazing artist, she is all extremely kind, generously, and affordable. She has a great spirit and you instantly feel comfortable with her. She was flexible and willing to work with my budget. I met florist who were going to charge me 3x what she charged for work that was not even half as beautiful. She gave me great advice on my decorations and even helped me a week before the wedding decide on my linen color. I highly recommend you stop searching for a florist and give Katharina a call!

Services Used: Flowers
1230 Contra Costa Drive, El Cerrito, CA 94530

Katharina Stuart has a gift for taking the bride's vision and turning it into a creative floral masterpiece. Her sophisticated florals are a mix of vivid blossoms and unique materials, costumized to fit the theme and atmosphere of your event.