J&R Guarino Photography & Video

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My now husband and I were referred to Rene at J&R Guarino Photography from my mother-in-law. I have seen Rene's work from her website and I absolutely fell in love with everything. When we finally met Rene, it was clear to me that she loved her job and this is exactly what she was made for. The best thing about Rene is that from the start she makes you feel like family. She is absolutely so professional and knows exactly what she is doing that I had no problem letting her take control of the pictures for my wedding day. She made you feel so comfortable and so at ease all of my nerves went away. Doing the first look with Rene was really something I wasn't sure about doing, but I am so glad I did. Our pictures came out so beautiful, I could not have asked for a better photographer. She took the most awesome candid photos at the reception, everyone loves her work! I would more than highly recommend J&R Guarino photography for anyone who wants the most absolute beautiful pictures of their wedding day!

Services Used: Photography

732-477-1552  studio

732-614-0808 cell

ReneRP@aol.com - email address

www.jrguarinophotography.com - website

We have a very unique style of Photography, combining Fine Art Portraits and Artistic Photojournalism.   I pride myself in giving each and every bride my special attention to posses so we can capture there most unusual and unique style.   My goal is to capture your wedding just as you have always planned it.

All weddings are unlimited hours, unlimited pictures and two photographers,  and only one wedding per date.   All packages include on-line viewing.   All packages include the copyright released high resolution USB Thumb drive,   custom designed wedding albums, Portraits, engagement sittings, with custom engagement  sign-in books and high res files,   and an array of different items to choose from.     I guarantee that I  (Rene), along with a second photographer and an assistant,  will be your photographer at every event.

We have a strong passion for our photography and we love what we do.   All packages are color, black and white,  and sepia. We welcome your visits, so please make an appointment for an free, no-obligation, consultation to  see our work and discuss different packages.   We have many packages to choose from, with an budget to suit every one needs.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Photography, Videography
Established: 1985
Employees: 5
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
If you are looking for a fun photography studio to work with you on your wedding day, then you should consider J&R. With over 15 years experience, I can tell you that the photographer that you have been spending your entire day with can absolutely affect the celebration that follows your ceremony. From my perspective as a DJ, choosing a fun and easy going photography studio can mean the difference between having a great day and having the best day! You can't go wrong by choosing J&R!
PROS I KNOW (365) View All 365 Pros »
J&R Guarino Photography & Video is a wedding Photo and Video Studio from Central New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Pennsyvlania. J&R Guarino Photography & Video is a professional wedding Photo and Video Studio that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 28 years. We specialize in Artistic Photos, Portraits, Photojournalism and Engagements