Journeys of the Heart

Profile Picture
Lauren
1 Review
06/22/2014

Our ceremony was my favorite part of the wedding day, and Diane deserves much of the credit for making that happen. My husband and I are interfaith, and we were worried about representing our faiths equally, especially since we've been to a limited number of weddings and didn't have much experience to go on. Diane was incredible. She provided us with a ton of resources and crafted a beautiful wedding ceremony. She was very available throughout the planning process. It also wasn't a problem that we live across the country; we first "met" on Skype, emailed frequently, and she was able to work around my schedule and meet in person when I was in PA. She wrote a sermon/ "love story" about the two of us that was detailed and heartfelt; my family members and friends said that their favorite part of the ceremony was hearing our story. She was also a huge help at the rehearsal; I was very stressed out with last-minute preparations and trying to wrangle lots of out-of-town guests and she jumped in and handled everything so well and made both my husband and I feel calmer and more comfortable. I should also note that the wedding planner at our venue had heard of Diane and knew about her reputation for being a top-rate officiant. I would recommend Diane to anyone, but particularly to interfaith couples and couples who don't already have a rabbi/pastor/reverend but want a warm and personal experience for their wedding day. Diane is organized and knowledgeable, she speaks beautifully, but above all, she is so very kind. We are lucky to have found her. Thank you, Diane!

Services Used: Officiant
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Jenkintown, PA 19046

JOURNEYS OF THE HEART 1996-2014 Ceremonies with Love, Peace, & Compassion for all

Journeys of The Heart is a non-denominational ceremonial ministry service made up of skilled, joyous, warm and engaging officiants who create ceremonies centered around you and your specific wishes. With full appreciation of the uniqueness of each person we serve, we craft your ceremony based on your beliefs and individual spirituality, your own style and personality.

By working with an officiant from Journeys of the Heart, you can approach your special occasion with great joy knowing you have a wonderful ceremony created to fit your specific desires as well as the security of a professional and committed organization to fulfill your ceremony needs.

Journeys of the Heart’s officiants are ready to help you create a sweet and wonderful memory for whatever your own special occasion may be: wedding, renewal of vows, civil union/commitment service, a funeral or memorial service, or any other life passage ceremony. With great respect and joy we will honor your specific needs and wishes.

Email us at journeys@journeysoftheheart.org or give us a call at  215-663-8980 or 877-936-2779. We would be honored and delighted to help!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Officiant
Event Types: Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Christenings, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials
Established: 1996
Employees: 20
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Naila Francis did a FABULOUS job officiating my clients' wedding last month. She was professional and charming. I'll recommend her again and again.
PROS I KNOW (55)
Journeys of the Heart is a wedding officiant from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Lehigh Valley, Southern New Jersey, and Lancaster. Journeys of the Heart is a professional wedding officiant that has been part of the Philadelphia wedding industry for 19 years. We specialize in customized ceremonies for all occasions