Joe Dayian Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

When I started looking for a wedding photographer it was very overwhelming-where do you start? I found Dayian Photography online and sent Joe an email to find out prices and he was the first of three photographers to respond to me. He was prompt and after our engagement session he sat down with us for a coffee to get to know us and what our wants were. That was when I knew he was going to fit perfect into our vision. Joe was such a pleasure to work with. He was always early to scope out the scene for the best photos, he made jokes to make us feel more comfortable in an awkward situation (someone in your face taking pictures but telling you to look natural), but mostly he listened and followed through with all of my requests for pictures, regardless of how ridiculous they may have seemed and they always turned out perfect! I cannot say in words how much Joe's hard work means to us, and we will treasure the photos he took forever. I have recommended him to all of my family and friends, and have even had a girlfriend use him for her wedding as well. We will never use another photographer again-especially when we start our family!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Toronto, ON
BLOG

Hey there! My name is Joe Dayian and I am a Wedding and Portrait Photographer based in Toronto, Canada who specializes in capturing relaxed portraits, amazing details, and real moments.

You guys are embarking on  a joyous yet stressful time in your lives and i'm here to help you guys with your planning, send me a note and th e coffee is on me :)

Talk soon,
Joe Dayian

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards