JLKevents

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

JLK Events provided lighting, décor, DJ and ideas for my wedding. They worked with me every single step of the way and made my vision a reality. Even if they didn't have an item in their inventory (chandelier), they went out of the way to get whatever it was I needed to make it happen. As a destination wedding, they responded immediately to every email that I sent - and there was a lot of correspondence. They made my wedding more beautiful and special than I had ever dreamed of. I am happy to say that not only was working with JLK Events the best choice I made, I can now say that I gained several new friends. I had several comments from guests that it looked like a million dollar wedding. I ABSOLUTELY and HIGHLY recommend JLK Events for all of you event needs! 5 stars!!!

JLKevents responded with the following comments:

Thank you so much, you, your family and your friends are incredible people.

Services Used: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
LOCATION
29 Wentworth Drive, Bluffton, SC 29910

Experience the difference!

JLKevents offers several services for weddings and receptions.  Lighting, DJ Entertainment, and Photobooth rental are the three main areas of service.

Lighting - (please see photos of lighting for just a few ideas of how lighting can transform a space)  JLKevents was the first company in the LowCountry of South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia to focus completely on wedding receptions and events.  Through this focus we have earned a reputation as the best lighting company in the area.  We understand wedding receptions, and all of the dynamics within a wedding reception, from our extensive wedding experience.  We are the only lighting company with over 20 years of experience in the wedding industry and we absolutely love what we do.

Entertainment - JLKevents and specifically, Jamie, was the first DJ in the area to truly understand that the role of the DJ was much more than to just playing music and that the skills of a professional Master of Ceremonies were equally as important as creating an unforgettable evening with great music and a full dance floor.  Combining a great MC with a great DJ has made JLKevents known as the best DJ company in the area.  We are the only company that we know of that practices weekly, assuring our clients their event goes off without a hitch and every MC and DJ are completely in sync with one another on your wedding day.  We are blessed with a team that never says that "OK" is good enough.

Photobooth - Our photobooth services are simply the best.  We use professional grade cameras and dye sublimation printers.  To provide the best images possible.  An electronic version of all the images captured during each reception are made available on a thumb drive and via download to anyone who requests them.

We believe, throughout our entire company, that although it may be just another Saturday on our calendar, in our clients eyes this is probably the most important day of their lives.  Remembering this, we treat each event with the respect and care that it deserves.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: DJ
Event Types: Anniversaries, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1990
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (26)
JLK Events never fails to impress. We have done so many weddings with them all over the Low Country and we are blown away by their professionalism time and again. They treat their clients like family and go above and beyond to create beautiful experiences for them.
PROS I KNOW (101) View All 101 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
JLKevents is a wedding DJ from Hilton Head Island. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Savannah , Beaufort, and Bluffton. JLKevents is a professional wedding DJ that has been part of the Hilton Head Island wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in entertainment, lighting and photobooth rental