Jessica Elle Photography

Jessica Elle Photography

Photography that is Modern, Fashionable & Editorial

Oklahoma City, OK | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Proof...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

After your cake gets eaten and your champagne gets drank, your guests go home and your gifts get opened, but your wedding photos will last forever.

As wedding photographers we get to spend more time with you on your wedding day than any other vendor you'll work with, so we want to get to know you, build a relationship with you, and make absolutely certain that your big day is all that you dreamed! My goal is to make sure you are not only comfortable in front of my camera, but that you also feel beautiful, and that you feel good about the investment you make in your wedding photographer.

We are a husband and wife wedding photography team, specializing in natural lighting, with a photojournalism/editorial style. We started out business in Seattle, Washington, then spent 3 years shooting in Anchorage, Alaska. Now we are based in Oklahoma where we will be able to best service Texas, Colorado, California, Arizona and other destinations.

All Collections include:

Engagement Session

Wedding favors

2 Photographers

14-day photo return time

Set number of retouched images

All other unedited images from your day (so you don't miss a thing!)

10 year Online Gallery

Full Printing Rights/Copy Rights

USB/CD of images

Custom Collections / 1 photographer Collection / Military Discount / Off Season Discounts Available

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

When planning a wedding, every bride has at least one thing that has to be flawless on her wedding day; she believes this item (venue/dress/flowers/etc…) to be a reflection of HER and it truly captures the love and majesty of her wedding day….and for me it was MY PICTURES! To brides like myself who value their photographs and want to have incredible photos of their newly-formed family to share with loved ones, I give Jessica my highest recommendation.

I had the pleasure of working with Jessica during our engagement shoot. Completely oblivious to fashion and photography, Jessica generously provided me with loads of ideas for outfits and coordinating colors that would enhance the very unique scenery we had chosen. The day of our shoot, we felt like rock stars! She gave us the flexibility to pose in ways I had envisioned and she also had a plethora of poses for us to choose from that were playful, serious, romantic and breath-taking. Within a week Jessica had posted our pictures to Facebook and posted our photos online. Her pride and urgency in preparing our photos was greatly clear and added excitement and to our wedding planning. The day of my wedding Jessica was completely calm and reassuring. I realized later that Jessica had taken the time to grab pictures of all of the wedding details…from the freshly decorated church sanctuary to the crocheting of my dress and even the bow tie of my adorable ring-bearer. Being able to view these details after the wedding made me appreciate Jessica’s thoughtfulness. She caught every moment of my wedding day and friends and family that viewed my pictures felt like they were actually at my wedding!

I admire the work ethic, professionalism and support that Jessica’s team provided to me. My new home is full of fantastically framed photos thanks to Jessica Elle Photography and we truly consider them to be a blessing! -Allison

• Wedding: 11/03/2012
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I recently had the pleasure of working with Jessica and Caleb and I couldn't have been more impressed! From the moment you meet Jessica, she is warm and friendly and just gives off this very positive vibe. Not only is she professional, she definitely has a great eye for photography. I noticed this as I watched her take photos of the invitation and wedding rings. You'll also notice this too, once you see her work! I look forward to working with her and Caleb again and will definitely recommend Jessica Elle Photography to all my clients!
Jessica Elle Photography is a wedding photographer from Oklahoma City. We service weddings througout the local area, including Oklahoma City, Norman, and Lawton. Jessica Elle Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the local wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in editorial, natural light & modern photography
970-708-0481
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards