Wasilla, AK 99687 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28

About R&R Productions

R&R Productions is a top tier wedding entertainment company based in Wasilla, Alaska. Their experienced staff treats every event as their own. Providing personalized DJ services, they take time to discover the couple’s preferred genres and style. They provide exceptional entertainment and premium service throughout Alaska.

Experience
R&R Productions has been part of the wedding entertainment industry since 1982. The company stays up-to-date on all their equipement, sourcing from the finest manufacturers in the country, and with the most comprehensive library of music. Where R&R really shines is with their uplighting services. They can transform any room with their color splashes, spotlighting, monograms, northern lights, and starry skies.

R&R Productions uses versatile and top-notch audio equipment. It provides full-wedding services, including DJ and uplighting. Its DJ services include:

• Consultation

Photos 27 Photos
Videos 1 Video

38 Reviews for R&R Productions

Kala · Married on 06/17/2017

If you're looking for a party, R&R is the group to hire!! The music was on point, it was hard for anyone to take a break from dancing since every song was so great. Our wedding reception was more fun than I had imagined it would be thanks you to. I HIGHLY recommend these guys, they are professional and wonderful and, just the best!!! - Kala and Jared King

Sent on 07/01/2017

Emily · Married on 10/01/2016

I LOVED MY WEDDING!!! This is the most amazing company to work with and the best decision I made. My advice to all the couples out there is don't waste your time looking for a better price (which is the mistake I first made). Book them quick if they have your date available. When I first started looking for a DJ everyone I talked to suggested R&R Productions.... EVERYONE!!! I didn't book them right away and when I called back my date was gone :(, however, I attended a friend's wedding that both Ryan & Lou from R&R dj'd and it was AMAZING!!! I had to have them so I changed my wedding date to a date they had available. Crazy idea but the best decision I made - and worth all the time, money and hassle to do it! I had to even resend out invitations. These two are the best I have ever seen! Their Emcee skills are above and beyond and they just seem to say the perfect thing at the right moments. It was like they had known us forever. They completely and totally connected with my family and guests, the staff, my photographer.... EVERYONE! The roar of my friends and family as we entered the room for the grand entrance was so exciting and I felt so special. It was perfect. Everything was timed perfectly, almost like they designed the event as it was happening. I especially loved the way they moved from one genre to the next. They kept everyone and EVERYTHING in perfect sync. My grandparents danced!!! My little sister event danced :D... that was a first. I can't say enough except that my room was beautiful with lighting and color, my drape was this gorgeous material that sort of flowed from the ceiling and my whole night was magic - just like I dreamed :). Thank you so much R&R .... and the owner Evelyn.... well she's just a blessing. I'll never forget what how much fun I had and how incredibly special and perfect my day was.

Sent on 11/02/2016

R&R Productions FAQ

• What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Flat Screen
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

• The Lakefront Anchorage Hotel Weddings

LOVE LOVE LOVE R&R! I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company. They are so professional and fun to work with. You will not be disappointed if you book with them.

• Alaskan Elegance
    Alaskan Elegance Wedding Planners

Evelyn and Lou with R&R have such great energy and are a joy to work with! You can tell they definitely love what they do!

• La Boum Events Wedding Planners

We have worked with R&R Productions on several weddings. Their staff are incredibly attentive, friendly and just awesome to work with. Hardworking and thoughtful, we highly recommend R&R. A recent wedding we just did - guests were repeatedly asking me who the DJ was because he was so fantastic. The dance floor was full all night. People of all ages loved the music. They know how to throw a rocking party!

• Wasilla, 99687 See on map
    9072320249 (Phone number)
    Location of (R&R Productions)