Jenny Castro Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

If I had to pick one word to describe Jenny Castro and her work, it would be perfection.

From the moment I saw her work I fell completely in love. No one I have ever seen captures the beauty and elegance of a moment the way that she does. Her ability to utilize light embraces you in each moment and literally takes your breath away. You instantly feel a connection, a warmth, a beautiful memory. Every single photo she takes is flawless.

When my husband proposed to me, I emailed her the next morning. Having her capture one of the most important days of my life was a priority. We picked the date of our wedding based off of her availability. That's how amazing and special she is. Her talent is out of this world.

From our engagement session to the day of our wedding, Jenny has been without doubt the sweetest and most attentive professional that we hired. When she arrived at the hotel the morning of our wedding I felt like I could finally breathe and relax. She took all of my stress away and she continued to give me compliments which made me feel exceptional. The way every bride should feel on her wedding day. Her attention to detail, and the love she put into capturing our day is what makes Jenny Castro the best at what she does. She gives you just the right amount of direction when you are posing, and makes you feel completely comfortable. I kept catching her smiling out of the corner of my eye. When a person truly loves what they do, that kind of positive energy inspires you and sets the tone of the day. She was great with my family, and by the end of the day, everyone had fallen in love with her too.

My wedding photos make me tear up every single time I look at them. They are timeless. It's as if I'm there, reliving the day all over again. My husband and I are forever grateful for having Jenny as our photographer. Choose Jenny. It will be the best decision that you make.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19149
BLOG

Passionate, Unique, Artistic Wedding Photography

Creativity, artistry, spontaneity... but most of all, passion.  These are things I express in each and every bit of my work.   I strive to capture the greatest of moments so you can relive your big day, every day, for the rest of your life.  Emotion is what I'm after, because this is the day you've been dreaming of since you were little.  This day is oozing emotion, and I am there to capture it all.

Let's get together for some coffee, let's discuss your big day.  I want to hear about all about it.

Jenny

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date