63 Reviews for Jenny Castro Photography

Additional Hours (2)
Flush Mount (2)
Canvas (1)
63 Jenny Castro Photography Reviews

Jenny’s photography is bar none! She has an effortless way of capturing incredibly special moments and does so with the utmost professionalism. Her pictures are truly a work of art. Thanks to Jenny we will forever have beautiful memories of our special day.

Profile Picture Nina, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny is simply amazing. We’d had our eyes on her work for quite sometime, so it was an easy decision to make once the time came to book a photographer. We’ve gotten countless compliments on the shots she captured throughout our wedding day. Our engagement session was incredible as well. She’s also very friendly and easy to work with, which I feel are huge factors in choosing someone to shoot the most important day of your life. If any further special occasions or photo shoot needs should arise in the future, we’d definitely ask Jenny in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Audrey, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny was absolutely incredible. Look forward to using her again in the future.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny is absolutely incredible! We fell in love with her work immediately and were so excited for her to capture our engagement & wedding photos. We are stunned by her work. She captured perfect lighting, emotions, and REAL pictures of us. Our friends and family cannot stop gushing over them, and we absolutely agree! We recommend Jenny to EVERYONE!

Photos
Profile Picture Mer, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I'm one of those "Type A" people who plans things. I check and double check that I have everything together…. When I started looking for a photographer I spent hours trolling the internet and looking at pictures, when I came across Jenny I was done looking I had found my photographer. What makes the difference between a good photographer and a GREAT photographer are the little moments, the pictures that capture the liveliness and personality of the couple or family. It wasn’t just the wedding photos that got me, it was the family photos, the engagement shoots, etc.. She has a way of capturing the pure joy of mothers, wives, husbands, and children. The only thing I wanted on my wedding day was snow. Can you believe that it snowed 2-3 Inches on my wedding day!!!! Jenny was not only “a good sport” with having a snowy shoot, she was ESTATIC! This was her element. She helped my bridal party have fun in the snow, got our shots done quickly, and then stayed out in the freezing cold snow so that we could climb the snowy golf mounds for some incredible pictures! Please check her out and follow her on facebook https://www.facebook.com/jennycastrophotography/.

One more side note “bride to bride, or bride to grooms” – It’s so important for your photographer and your videographer (and all vendors) to work well together. The Videographer we had often works with Jenny and they work so well together, they understand the art of capturing a moment and not getting in each other’s way. If you’re looking for video too (which is so worth it if you’re wondering) book with Jenny and just ask her for the recommendation. Tell her Mr. & Mrs. Cunningham told you to!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Jenny was one of the best and easiest decisions we made for our wedding. I spoke to a lot of photographers before the big day, but there was just something different about Jenny. I knew right away that we would get along great and that she would be the best fit for us. Jenny's work is beautiful. Our engagement photos and wedding photos blew us away and we couldn't be happier. The day of your wedding, at times you won't even know that she is there. Yet, she is quietly in the background capturing all of the special "not posed" moments that you want to remember.

Not only is Jenny professional and talented, she's just an awesome person and we loved working with her.

Profile Picture Angela, 11/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny was fantastic and super easy to work with! Her pics were so creative and not your ordinary, everyday wedding pics you tend to see in an album. She used creative angles, unique lighting and best of all we hardly knew she was even there as she blended into the ceremony and reception and was able to capture amazing shots that truly reflected the spirit and tone of the evening. We would recommend her to anyone out there considering a wedding photographer and will definitely consider her for other future special occasions.

Profile Picture User7576571, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Couldn't say enough good things about Jenny Castro! I fell in love with her work and immediately knew that I would use her when I got married. I will admit that getting my photo taken makes me super uncomfortable, but Jenny and her assistant made it as painless as possible and five minutes into the wedding I had completely forgotten that they were even there. I would 100% recommend her to anyone and hope to use her again in the future for any of my photography needs!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I haven't had my wedding yet but have booked Jenny for my wedding and she recently shot my engagement photo shoot. Firstly, I expected to receive my pictures in 2 weeks and got them in just over a week and even had a sneak peak the day after our shoot! I am absolutely in love with my pictures, Jenny really captured our love and did an amazing job. I'd also like to note how quick Jenny is at getting back to any questions and resolving any concerns. You cannot go wrong if you select Jenny to be your wedding photographer!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/19/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny is absolutely AMAZING. Stop looking for a photographer and hire her! I cannot say enough great things about Jenny and her work. First off, she was flexible with meeting with us upfront and helped ensure that our photography package (including the albums included and prints) met exactly what we were looking for. Next were the engagement photos-she helped us pick a perfect location. She was then even willing to drive out of her way to a second location, just so she could capture perfect photos right where my husband proposed. She didn’t have to do this, but she insisted-wanted to make sure we had photos we loved, and that meant something to us. Then came prepping for the big day-she has continually been responsive throughout the wedding planning, and even post-wedding, process. She met with me a couple weeks before the wedding to go over logistics, some poses/photo ops I wanted to get and just in general ease my nerves about the whole thing. Day of the wedding-she was diligent, flexible, supportive, and just overall fantastic. I was extremely nervous ahead of the wedding and had a bit of a breakdown. She somehow was still able to capture the joy and excitement of the getting ready process. Then throughout the wedding day, she just blended in. Looking back through the photos, there are moments that I didn’t even know she was around for, but she magically was able to capture them perfectly! It is clear from working with Jenny that she is passionate about what she does. You cannot go wrong with a photographer who cares just as much as you do that your photos are absolutely perfect. I’m beyond happy that we hired Jenny to capture our wedding day. We did not hire a videographer so I was depending on the photos to truly capture the memories, and she blew our expectations out of the water. They are fantastic, absolutely gorgeous photos and I cannot wait to put our albums together!! So if you haven’t figured it out by now… Jenny is incredible.

Profile Picture Heather, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints

Jenny is every couple's wedding photography dream! She is sweet, professional, polite, and talented. We hired Jenny on the recommendation of a high school friend after our first photographer fell through, so needless to say I had some photography anxiety at that point. Jenny immediately put me at ease and was so helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process. Even after my timeline changed for the tenth time, Jenny was flexible and easy going. She arrived on our wedding day and blended into the bridal suite like an old friend, carefully snapping intimate and joyful moments without being intrusive in the slightest. She directed our large bridal party with ease and stayed until the very end of our reception to capture our sparkler send-off, even though we were running a bit late. One of my bridesmaids has already booked Jenny for her wedding in January and I am so excited! I will continue raving about her until each and every single one of my friends is married! Her work is stunning and every photo tells a story...she's unlike anything else out there!

Profile Picture Jean, 4/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny did a FABULOUS job with our wedding photos! She captured awesome shots and had great ideas! She was flexible and accommodating to our needs, and her calm and pleasant demeanour were much appreciated. Everything we ever wanted and expected in our wedding photographer we found in Jenny!! Thank you so much, Jenny!! :) :)

Profile Picture Jonathan , 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny, we can’t thank you enough for the amazing pictures of our wedding day. You captured every moment I was afraid I would forget. Your photos truly capture all the love and excitement we felt on our wedding day. Your talent and love for your work is evident in every picture you take. Hiring you was the best decision we made. Thanks again !

Profile Picture Diana, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Simply amazing!!! Jenny had photographed my friends wedding and I loved her work. I contacted her through email (I was an out-of-state bride) and she was always very prompt with her responses. Jenny was extremely organized and flexible when dealing with our contract and scheduling. The day of the wedding both Jenny and her second photographer, MaryBeth, showed up on time. All day they were helpful, laid back, cheerful and calmly directed our bridal party in order to get the best shots. Jenny was very accommodating and made sure to take all the pictures I had requested. She snapped away all night long and was able to capture the most amazing moments. I couldn't be happier with my choice, the pictures are absolutely beautiful and she is so awesome to work with. Thank you Jenny for being a part of our wedding day and providing us with gorgeous, forever memories!

Profile Picture Maura, 12/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Finding a great photographer has to be one of the most important priorities when planning a wedding. Your photos are the only true memories you will be able to revisit for a lifetime of the best day of your life. Jenny Castro captured moments of our wedding in a way I never could have imagined. I look through my pictures and it feels like I am looking through professional pictures taken for a wedding magazine - the quality is that beautiful and amazing. Additionally, Jenny was SUPER easy to work with. Jenny responded very quickly to any requests or questions and was always available. Our photos were available promptly, as promised by Jenny.

I can't say enough amazing things about Jenny Castro Photography. After seeing our wedding photos, I plan on using the talented Jenny for any type of life events photography moving forward. If you are looking for your perfect day captured in perfect photos, look no further!

Profile Picture siobhan, 9/27/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

I cannot say thank you enough Jenny! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos- ALL of our pictures were absolutely PERFECT!! Chris and I are so thankful that we hired you to photograph our special day. You were so kind and listened to every detail. People ask all of the time who our photographer was and I seriously brag about you and your work!!! We couldn't find one single picture that we didn't just love! You're an amazing photographer and and amazing person all around- I would highly recommend you to anyone! Thank you again Jenny!!
xo Shannon & Chris

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We couldn't imagine our wedding day without Jenny Castro Photography! From the beginning, Jenny was the perfect choice for us. Her style, creativity, easy going & friendly personality were exactly what we were looking for. As we know, planning a wedding can get stressful at times but working with Jenny was a pure joy. Her work is nothing short of AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't of been happier with our engagement and wedding photos. With over 1600 photos, choosing our top picks for our wedding album is going to be tough. WE LOVE THEM ALL! Jenny has such a gift in capturing beautiful moments that will certainly last a lifetime. We would highly recommend Jenny Castro to anyone looking for a talented and unique photographer!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jenny Castro was an absolute dream to work with! She is kind, professional, creative and SO SO SO excellent at what she does. We found Jenny after we had to move our wedding date, and we are so thankful she was available. The entire process was easy and fun with her. She even came to NYC to shoot our engagement photos!

We could not be more thrilled with every single photo from our wedding day. It rained on our wedding day, and I mean POURED, and Jenny handled it like a pro. She got every shot we had discussed in our meetings and they all turned out perfect. Jenny was cool, calm and collected throughout the entire process. We recommend her wholeheartedly. If she is available on your wedding day, book her! You will be so glad you did.

Profile Picture megan, 6/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny was the best thing about my wedding, other than my husband, of course. Her incredible talent is exceeded only by her hard work. With Jenny, you don't have someone constantly in your face or ordering you around for pictures. However, she somehow manages to capture every intimate moment, without you even realizing she's there. I gave her a list of photos I wanted from the wedding and she got them all, but she also captured the amazing candid shots that you just can't plan for. I have no idea how she can manage to be so laid back and relaxed when shooting, yet still get every shot you'd ever want. In short, she's magic. Jenny also happens to be the sweetest person in the world - it is easy to feel like you've known her for years. She also is extremely responsive to e-mails, Facebook messages, etc.

My husband and I are forever grateful to Jenny for providing us with memories that we can relive over and over again. We have gotten endless complements on our photos. I could never thank her enough, so I basically rave about her to everyone I see. Choosing Jenny for your engagement and wedding photos will be the best decision you make - I promise.

Profile Picture Regina, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jenny was a joy to work with. Her mild manner was calming, her approach was subtle yet extremely effective. She captured every candid moment of the day without being intrusive. Jenny and Marybeth added so much to our special day. They allowed us to be "Us" and quietly took photos of every beautiful moment. Jenny is a talented artist who clearly takes pride and great care in every shot she takes. We can't wait to see the final images!!

Profile Picture Heather Ann, 5/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My search for a photographer was completely daunting. I initially had no idea how much it would cost for photography and once I started to see what you get for your money, we had to make some adjustments. Through my research I realized the the value of quality and it can really show through a photographer's work. Photography was so important to us and we realized it was worth the investment to go with someone who exuded not only quality but also captured candid moments that could be framed. After months of research, Jenny's advertisement came across my wedding wire page. It was almost our last attempt at our search. We met with Jenny and instantly fell in love. She is so laid back and flexible. We signed the contract the next day. Jenny was so easy to work with. She has a true natural talent and an eye for the most memorable moments ever. Our wedding party loved her!

Our pictures were beyond our imagination and wildest dreams. They are absolutely beautiful and stunning. The special moments that were captured. Every picture taken can be used in a frame. And that's exactly what I was looking for. Just everything. It makes it easy to remember our day and brings back those same exact emotions that occurred while those moments were happening.

I honestly think that everyone should just use Jenny for their photography. You certainly won't be disappointed. I would love for her to photograph every special moment in our lives going forward. She's THAT good. As you search for photographers, pay attention to the true talent. Many try to overcompensate for special effects while lacking in their ability to capture how the day truly feels. Jenny accomplished that and so much more. I'm so thankful that we chose her for our photographers. It was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Kandace, 3/27/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't express in words how amazing Jenny is as a photographer and person. She's professional but warm and funny. She's a person, not just a business. We were so awkward at our engagement session. I was so worried that we screwed them up. Have no fear, they were AMAZING! She definitely worked her magic. And come the wedding day, she was on time and soothing. When I got a little nervous, she just whispered a few words to calm me down. She focused on me getting ready and let me know that she was there for me, nobody else. And she likes fun and love. She genuinely loves LOVE. It's not just a job to her. She thoroughly enjoys what she does and it shows. I recommend her any chance I get to anyone I can. She's truly a dream to work with!

Profile Picture Ariana, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing. Incredible. Talented. Perfection.

Words can't even begin to describe how incredibly talented Jenny is (words might fail me - she is that good!) not to mention she is an absolute DREAM to work with! My husband and I had been looking for a photographer that could capture our love through photographs- we didn't want anything that looked posed or cheesy. We wanted to look at our pictures from our engagement session and our wedding and just smile because it was a true representation of us and our relationship. Jenny did just that and more! She gave us guidance - finding natural light, a nice backdrop or suggesting we just talk, flirt or kiss and everything came naturally. I have photos where we are truly laughing and Jenny captured that! Looking at them make me smile every single time, without fail. Jenny listened to everything - I created a Pinterest board of photos I liked and she remembered and incorporated them into our photography but with her own twists and you know what? THEY'RE EVEN BETTER THAN I HOPED. I could not have asked for a better photographer - she made me feel comfortable, like I was with a friend. If you are looking for someone that will give you art that you will want to hang in your home and pass on to your family - Jenny is the one for you! She will give you everything you could hope for in a photographer and MORE. Every person that looks at our photos, loves them. A+++++! If I could give her more than 5 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Christi, 12/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

For the brides that want a one sentence summary of what my feelings on Jenny Castro’s Photography I will say this: You will not regret using her services.
I am the first of my close friends to get married so I felt very clueless when deciding on a photographer. I had looked through portfolios of photographers online and felt like there were limited choices on just dealing with an independent photographer (I didn't want to deal with a photography business and then be outsourced to a photographer).
Jenny made choosing a photographer a no brainer. A friend had told me about this beautiful wedding picture she had seen the week before on Facebook, I immediately looked through Jenny’s pictures, they are breath taking. I emailed Jenny and she responded back to me within 24 hours, every time I contacted Jenny, she emailed me practically instantly.
Jenny was extremely flexible, we had setup a date for an engagement shoot, however, I asked Jenny if she would mind rescheduling and using our new house as part of our engagement shoot. She was completely understanding and loved the idea. Jenny showed up to all shoots on time and brought a positive attitude to the atmosphere. The day of the wedding (even if you plan out every second) is chaotic. Jenny is cool under pressure and gets the job done.
As far as quality of service and value are concerned her pictures speak for themselves. I wanted to be a smart bride so I did my homework and inquired about other photographer’s rates and ultimately based on Jenny’s work and packages given, I feel like her pricing is on point and fair.
I really don’t have enough words to explain how happy I am that I asked Jenny to be a part of our special day. I look through my wedding photos and literally well up with tears. Weddings are expensive, what better way to remember the beauty of your wedding day than through pictures? Don’t wait, email her now and book your special day with her too. I promise you, you will not regret the decision.

Profile Picture Racquel, 10/25/14, 1 Review