Jason+Gina Wedding Photographers

Photography Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Photography Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Photography Items: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
Other Information
Additional Answers & Advice: How will we know that we'll be compatible?

Jason and Gina are very easy going and a joy to work with. When you talk with them, you will immediately find out that they speaks with a genuine empathy for the vast planning that clients undertake when designing their wedding. They (are currently) planning their wedding as well for the summer of 2010.

What can we do to get the best possible images of our wedding day?

Retain JasonG Photographer! That’s why you hire him- to capture the great images. All you have to do is be yourselves and enjoy it and your images will reflect who you are and what you experienced on your big day.

Do you travel for destination weddings?

Absolutely!

Never Mind the Photographs!

If you have a wedding coordinator, you have made a very smart decision. The coordinator will make sure everything comes together as planned.

However, on your wedding day, your photographer will be focused on you through all of it. To capture your day, I have to be there, in the background. I might take photos of your flowers, your table plans, your decorations, your guests, but I will always know where you are and when. Right up until it’s time to leave.

Be at ease… enjoy your day… experience tells me when to expect things to happen, when to nudge them along and when to stay out of the way.