J. Pollack Photography

Capturing Your Day - From Details to Dancing

Tuxedo Blvd.
Webster Groves, MO 63119 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, ...
About Us

I believe that photographing a wedding is about preserving emotional moments that happen throughout your wedding day - laughing with your best friends while you sip champagne and get ready, embracing Dad an instant before he shakes your groom's hand at the altar, or crying during your Maid of Honor's toast. Capturing unscripted moments featuring you, your family, and your friends as you celebrate together is my priority.

Now if that sounds familiar, that's probably because you've read it before; every photographer basically says the same thing. So, here's what makes me stand out.

First, I believe that your wedding day is about you, not me. While I have no problem stepping up and taking charge when needed, I otherwise blend into the background as much as possible so I can capture - rather than create - your day. I get the images that you want without being intrusive.

Second, I go to great lengths to make sure that your photos are safe. While I'm working on editing them, I store your photos on multiple redundant storage systems and also keep a copy of them on the cloud. The online galleries where your photos reside use cloud-based storage. I don't take any chances.

Third, I offer straightforward deliverables. You'll get online galleries for every part of the wedding day with huge, fully-edited and downloadable digital files - along with a copyright release - as part of your wedding day photography. You're free to order prints from anywhere you'd like and share them online with your friends and family.

Let's connect here (the form's on the right) or via my website. I'd love to learn more about your plans, and I'm looking forward to helping you by artfully capturing your wedding day!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you so much for doing such a professional job. The moments of joy that you captured on all the faces of my loved ones are exactly how I want to remember that special day. The family portraits are wonderful, but the dancing shots are especially my favorites. I loved that, though several other things didn't go as smoothly as I had hoped, I could rest assured that you had the photography completely under control. My mom even commented how much she appreciated how slick you were at getting candid shots...she didn't feel attacked by paparazzi like at my sister's wedding with another photographer. Thank you so much for the photos.

• Wedding: 07/27/2014
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
I have worked with Jonathan Pollack several times. He is courteous and respects the space where the ceremony is being held. I can barely tell that he is there while I am performing the ceremony. **Carolyn Burke - Wedding Celebrant
Associations I Belong to
J. Pollack Photography is a wedding Photographer from St. Louis, Missouri. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois, and New York. J. Pollack Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the St. Louis wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding photography
314-374-3249
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment