It's Tasty Too

Profile Picture
Private User
1+ year ago

Michele & Dustin Wedding 3/7/14

If you want a beautiful and delicious cake you can stop looking! Heather at It’s Tasty Too took our cake design ideas and created a stunning cake that exceeded our expectations. I received many compliments from my guests on the cake. Thanks Heather for helping to make our wedding perfect!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
3249 Old Winter Garden Rd, Suite 20, Orlando, FL 32805

I believe that a cake should not only look beautiful, it should be Tasty Too!� All of our cakes are freshly baked from scratch to order in a commercially licensed kitchen. They are never frozen, and never made from a boxed mix.

Flavors ... read more

Flavors and Fillings

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
It's Tasty Too is a wedding cake design company from Central Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Kissimmee, and Altamonte Springs. It's Tasty Too is a professional wedding cake design company that has been part of the Central Florida wedding industry for 8 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, birthdays, grooms cakes and quinceanera