It's Tasty Too Reviews

284 | Orlando, FL

284 Reviews for It's Tasty Too

• Jasmine

Sharon · Married on 12/12/2019

DELICIOUS- I can’t stop thinking about the cake

Best cake you can put in your mouth. I truly loved meeting the artist who created my daughter’s cake. She followed our instructions to the letter and the cake was so amazing. It was moist and delicious. I am still thinking about the cake days later. We also had a dessert bar, the mini pecan pie and key lime pies were the best thing ever. The kids loved the confetti cupcakes and macaroons. I did’t get a chance to try the cookies because they were all gone!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Lindsey · Married on 11/09/2019

Phenomenal looking and tasting cake

Our wedding cake arrived on time, looked phenomenal and tasted great. All in all, pricing was reasonable for what was requested and was lower than many other vendors we met with. Definitely would recommend It's Tasty Too.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding cake

Heather was wonderful! My wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I've ever had. It was also so tasty and the guests loved it. My bachelorette cake was also baked by them. I will definitely continue getting my cakes from Tasty too.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Christine

Christine Smiddy · Married on 10/28/2019

Delicious Cake, Dependable Vendor

My cake was delivered right on time, and everyone loved it! It was delicious. There are so many fun and different flavors to choose from. I would definitely recommend It's Tasty Too. I did not do a tasting as I live far away and had a destination wedding, but the cake did not disappoint! Great value.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Bobbie

Bobbie Zarouali · Married on 09/11/2019

Gorgeous Cake!

I planned my wedding from afar and this vendor was accommodating and attentive to our vision for the cake. It was delicious and exceeded our expectations!! 10/10

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2019

2 events in one month!

They made a cake for our daughters Quinceanera and a few weeks later made another cake for our wedding. Both cakes were beautiful and we had many compliments on the the cake from the quince and it looked exactly as we expected!!! However the over all blue color of the wedding cake was a little off and didn’t really match the picture or color of my wedding. Nonetheless we would still highly recommend everyone to use Its Tasty Too!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 07/20/2019

Perfection!

It's Tasty too was so fun to work with. The cake was exactly what I envisioned and was beautiful!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Danner · Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

It’s Tasty Too provided us a gorgeous cake. The flavors were even more delish! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2019

Katie · Married on 02/23/2019

Delicious Flavors and Outstanding Presentation

Heather is so creative. We met with her for a tasting and told her what we had in mind, she quickly drafted up a cake design and we immediately knew we wanted to use her skills (pending the taste of the cake)... Fast forward a few minutes to us tasting some of the 2 dozen options she had - we were blown away. Her cakes were so delicious! We explained that we didn't want to have a tall tier cake and we're okay with having a sheet cake in the back for everyone and she more than delivered. We were able to select a different flavor for each tier and sheet cake. We chose Red Velvet for our entire wedding cake, Lemon for the Boston Red Sox groom's cake, Raspberry Swirl for one of the sheet cakes, and Vanilla for the other. We never once had to worry about Heather or her delivery. Everything was there and everything was perfect. Our guests really enjoyed the cake. One of the great things about It's Tasty Too, instead of having to save your top tier and eat freezer cake in one year... Heather agrees to provide you a complimentary top tier on your one year anniversay... No nasty freezer burn cake for you, just another delicious and moist sweetness in your belly.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Lesley

Lesley · Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful and delicious

Heather does amazing work but her prices are not astronomical. She is very reasonable and you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you get a price quote. Her cakes are delicious, not only did she make our wedding cake, but we’ve ordered birthday cakes as well. We’ll definitely be repeat clients.

Sent on 02/28/2019

Peggy Volan · Married on 02/09/2019

heather had a great tasting set up for our cupcake tower and was pleasant to work with

the cupcakes were delicious. a great variety and beautiful to look at. they also set up the cupcake tower and it looked amazing.

Sent on 02/21/2019

lora · Married on 01/12/2019

The cake was fantastic!

The cake was on time, and everything was done perfect!
    Everyone was beyond impressed with the taste, we got a lot of complements on the cake, the design, and the taste.
    The price was reasonable for the product!
    Loved it!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

First of all, if you have a chance to do a tasting with It's Tasty Too....do it! It was one of our most favorite parts of wedding planning. All the cakes and icing we tried was delicious, it was hard to select what we wanted. In the end, we had a 4-tier cake with different flavors for each tier. We also discussed a vision for the cake and they brought it to life perfectly! It's Tasty Too was easy to work with and responsive. The cake was so delicious and our guests agreed!

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 12/08/2018

Cake was exactly what we wanted!

Working with Heather was so easy. We met for the tasting and that was a lot of fun. Heather asked a few questions to help us with our vision. Once we decided on what we wanted she drew it up on paper. Later we decided to make some changes and she accommodated the changes with no problem. Cake was delivered on time and looked beautiful and tasted great as well. Thanks Heather.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Nardine

Nardine · Married on 11/04/2018

Wedding cake

They were great to work with; gave us just want we wanted and the flavors of the cake were delicious!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Diego

Diego & Lucy Rivera · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful & Tasty!

The cake was designed by the owner and it was tasted amazing!! I was so happy with the cake! Exceeded my expectations for sure!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2018

Definitely tasty cakes and desserts

We hired Tasty Too for our recent wedding at Bella Collina and we're so happy we did! Heather was easy to work with and created an awesome cake and desserts for our wedding. The initial tasting was very stress free and Heather has a lot of different options for both cake and filling flavors. We're able to customize our cake however we like, but she also had plenty of photos to give us some ideas. She also has a long list of desserts that she's able to make, so it gave us plenty of options outside of just cake. Pricing was very reasonable and communication was responsive. We showed her a pic for a cake topper and Heather made it perfectly! We got a lot of compliments for our cake, cake topper, and cupcakes during our wedding, both for how they look and for taste :) One thing to note is that the items are delivered by a driver to the venue, so if anything needs to be added to the cake, you'll need to either give to Heather beforehand or be put on by someone else. We had fresh cascading flowers on our cake, which our florist provided and put on themselves, so it worked out perfectly for us. Finally, Heather offers a free one-year anniversary cake, which we're very much looking forward to. Definitely hire Tasty Too.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Benito · Married on 06/23/2018

From contact, to tasting, to order & changes, to delivery & presentation - the "best!".

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing, beautiful cake for our March 25th wedding! Everything was perfect starting with the tasting of the dozens of delicious combination to the finished cake itself. We selected several flavors for different layers. The cake was not only delicious but looked stunning as well! The cake designer outdid herself working based on pinterest photos I showed her. She made us a prettier cake than anything I've seen!

Sent on 04/10/2018

Kirsty · Married on 05/19/2018

My cake was incredible! So many compliments!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved our cake from It’s Tasty Too! Heather is super talented, both in her baking and her decorating. The cake was so beautiful, it matched exactly what we wanted. I know that Heather works most of the time with fondant, but she made our intricate cake with buttercream, and it looked AMAZING. And then the taste! So delicious! All of the cake went, not a single piece left. Everyone loved it. We got the raspberry swirl cake with white chocolate ganache and raspberry filling for one layer. And in the second layer we got the lemon cake with vanilla whipped cream filling. Both were super delicious. Plus, the prices here are great! Much better than all the other bakeries we went to. Would 100% recommend to someone else!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

It's Tasty Too! baked a cake that was both yummy and affordable. The design was beautiful, just as we asked for, and we got to choose four different flavors!

Sent on 06/08/2018
  • Cortney

Cortney · Married on 01/27/2018

The cake was phenomenal!!! My husband and I came across It's Tasty Too and were super impressed by the reviews that we had read. We set up a cake tasting pretty early in the planning stages, mostly due to the fact that my husband was most excited about the cake. Its Tasty Too did not disappoint! We met with Heather and were amazed with how many options there are when it comes to cake!

I had an idea of what I wanted for our cake; a super simple three tier cake that had greenery leaves around each tier. As I spoke about what I want, Heather drew it up effortlessly. The day of our wedding came and the cake was exactly as I had pictured - elegant, idyllic and simple.

Sent on 02/06/2018
  • LaShanda

LaShanda · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding cake was so beautiful that I was in tears. The design and placement of the flowers were exactly how I asked. As far as the taste of the cake - AMAZING. The cake was super moist and the icing wasn't piled on there like most wedding cakes. The flavors were so good! The cost of our wedding cake was also cheaper than other surrounding bakeries. Im beyond thankful we found this company. We also decided that we will be requesting our daughter's 2nd birthday cake too from here!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • crisvw

Cristin · event on: 11/18/2017

Pricing was great and the cake and cupcakes were beautiful!!

Sent on 11/21/2017