It's Tasty Too Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Raquel
    Raquel T. Married on 11/24/2021

Delicious cake

I had a three tier cake with different favors on each level and I was nervous about prior to the wedding but it came out DELICIOUS! We are so excited to have our first anniversary cake from It's Tasty Too! Our cake was sooo pretty!
  • Catherine
    Catherine H. Married on 09/20/2021

Very delicious cakes!

We highly recommend It’s tasty too for anyone who wants to order a wedding cake or a cake for any occasion! The cakes taste absolutely amazing! There are so many flavor combinations to choose from and the cakes are so moist and flavorful! Heather worked with us to design the wedding cake of our dreams!
  • Tamara
    Tamara G. Married on 03/13/2021

Delicious and Beautiful!

It's Tasty Too was so reasonably priced and so much more delicious than the other places we looked at. And the cake came out stunning! We received so many compliments on it. We got twice as much cake as there were guests and had almost none left over people loved it so much!
  • Frances
    Frances O. Married on 02/05/2021

Amazing cake !

Too tasty went above and beyond my expectations. From the we did the cake tasting we knew we made right choice. Our cake had four tears in total each one with a different flavor and filling. We had the honor of tasting their cake at another wedding last year and loved it! A year after the wedding you get your own little personal cake as well for those like me that don’t wish to save their cake in the fridge for such a long time. There was plenty of cake left over as well for the next day ! Thank you so much for the professionalism! Totally recommend !
  • Melissa
    Melissa L. Married on 12/06/2020

Couldn't have been happier!

We couldn't believe how much more affordable and DELICIOUS It's Tasty! was in comparison to other bakeries we tried in the area!! Our cake turned out gorgeous and we loved every bite! We can't recommend enough.
  • Angela
    Angela G. Married on 10/31/2020

Amazing Cake!

Heather was awesome! My wedding cake was everything I wanted it to be. My guests LOVED the cake so much that there literally wasn't anything for my Husband and I to take home! She was great with planning and she flexible when we needed to make a change! Heather thank you so much!

It's Tasty Too's reply:

Thank you! I am so glad you enjoyed the cake. Don't forget about your free first anniversary cake :)
    Alison F. Married on 10/31/2020

Brilliant execution of design

It’s Tasty Too was a perfect find. No muss, no fuss. Perfectly reasonably pricing, executed our idea and design perfectly, and delivered the cake with a beautiful set up. It was perfect, easy, and smooth, like the delicious cake ;). Flavors were awesome and customizable. I wasn’t overwhelmed by the process nor did they try to up-sell me on incessant things. I highly recommend them.
    Lauren Married on 10/10/2020

Incredibly stunning and delicious cake

At our tasting, I showed Heather 3 different cakes on Pinterest that I liked. She literally built my perfect cake out of all these photos and even added her own flare to it! My cake was my absolute favorite element of my wedding. We chose the Amaretto flavor and it was SOOOOOOOO delicious! I got compliments all night on the cake.
    Nour Z. Married on 08/29/2020

Best Wedding Cake Hands Down!

We met up with Heather early this year before COVID-19 began to decide on a wedding cake for our August wedding. She had prepared a spread of all kinds of cakes and cake fillings for us to try. And wow, they were all so delicious! We ended up choosing coconut cake with buttercream filling, and Heather sketched the look of our cake based on some sample pictures we showed her for ideas. She was super professional and helpful, and we left very excited to see and taste the final result. Flash forward to last month, we finally got married after months of not knowing if our wedding would take place due to COVID-19. And we are absolutely happy that we went with It's Tasty Too! Heather delivered the cake of our dreams. It looked exactly like her sketch and what we had wanted and tasted amazing! We froze some of the remaining cake and have been slowly eating it two weeks later! We highly recommend Heather for any cake needs. Hands down one of the best cake we've ever had!
    Joan Married on 05/15/2020

Delicious and gorgeous cake

Such a beautiful cake thank you so much for making our dreams come true. The cake was perfect and moist. They made our vision come true we can’t thank you enough !
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea A. Married on 12/12/2019

Amazing team!

These ladies were easy to speak with, professional and prompt! They took our request and displayed it perfectly! Highly recommend them to anyone looking for a cake for their big days!
  • Jasmine
    Sharon Married on 12/12/2019

DELICIOUS- I can’t stop thinking about the cake

Best cake you can put in your mouth. I truly loved meeting the artist who created my daughter’s cake. She followed our instructions to the letter and the cake was so amazing. It was moist and delicious. I am still thinking about the cake days later. We also had a dessert bar, the mini pecan pie and key lime pies were the best thing ever. The kids loved the confetti cupcakes and macaroons. I did’t get a chance to try the cookies because they were all gone!
    Lindsey Married on 11/09/2019

Phenomenal looking and tasting cake

Our wedding cake arrived on time, looked phenomenal and tasted great. All in all, pricing was reasonable for what was requested and was lower than many other vendors we met with. Definitely would recommend It's Tasty Too.
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin Married on 11/03/2019

Wedding cake

Heather was wonderful! My wedding cake was the most beautiful cake I've ever had. It was also so tasty and the guests loved it. My bachelorette cake was also baked by them. I will definitely continue getting my cakes from Tasty too.
  • Christine
    Christine S. Married on 10/28/2019

Delicious Cake, Dependable Vendor

My cake was delivered right on time, and everyone loved it! It was delicious. There are so many fun and different flavors to choose from. I would definitely recommend It's Tasty Too. I did not do a tasting as I live far away and had a destination wedding, but the cake did not disappoint! Great value.
  • Bobbie
    Bobbie Z. Married on 09/11/2019

Gorgeous Cake!

I planned my wedding from afar and this vendor was accommodating and attentive to our vision for the cake. It was delicious and exceeded our expectations!! 10/10
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 08/25/2019

2 events in one month!

They made a cake for our daughters Quinceanera and a few weeks later made another cake for our wedding. Both cakes were beautiful and we had many compliments on the the cake from the quince and it looked exactly as we expected!!! However the over all blue color of the wedding cake was a little off and didn’t really match the picture or color of my wedding. Nonetheless we would still highly recommend everyone to use Its Tasty Too!
  • Carly
    Carly Married on 07/20/2019

Perfection!

It's Tasty too was so fun to work with. The cake was exactly what I envisioned and was beautiful!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer D. Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful and delicious!

It’s Tasty Too provided us a gorgeous cake. The flavors were even more delish! Highly recommend!
    Katie Married on 02/23/2019

Delicious Flavors and Outstanding Presentation

Heather is so creative. We met with her for a tasting and told her what we had in mind, she quickly drafted up a cake design and we immediately knew we wanted to use her skills (pending the taste of the cake)... Fast forward a few minutes to us tasting some of the 2 dozen options she had - we were blown away. Her cakes were so delicious! We explained that we didn't want to have a tall tier cake and we're okay with having a sheet cake in the back for everyone and she more than delivered. We were able to select a different flavor for each tier and sheet cake. We chose Red Velvet for our entire wedding cake, Lemon for the Boston Red Sox groom's cake, Raspberry Swirl for one of the sheet cakes, and Vanilla for the other. We never once had to worry about Heather or her delivery. Everything was there and everything was perfect. Our guests really enjoyed the cake. One of the great things about It's Tasty Too, instead of having to save your top tier and eat freezer cake in one year... Heather agrees to provide you a complimentary top tier on your one year anniversay... No nasty freezer burn cake for you, just another delicious and moist sweetness in your belly.
  • Lesley
    Lesley Married on 02/16/2019

Beautiful and delicious

Heather does amazing work but her prices are not astronomical. She is very reasonable and you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you get a price quote. Her cakes are delicious, not only did she make our wedding cake, but we’ve ordered birthday cakes as well. We’ll definitely be repeat clients.
    Peggy V. Married on 02/09/2019

heather had a great tasting set up for our cupcake tower and was pleasant to work with

the cupcakes were delicious. a great variety and beautiful to look at. they also set up the cupcake tower and it looked amazing.
    Lora Married on 01/12/2019

The cake was fantastic!

The cake was on time, and everything was done perfect!
    Everyone was beyond impressed with the taste, we got a lot of complements on the cake, the design, and the taste.
    The price was reasonable for the product!
    Loved it!
    Karolyn Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

First of all, if you have a chance to do a tasting with It's Tasty Too....do it! It was one of our most favorite parts of wedding planning. All the cakes and icing we tried was delicious, it was hard to select what we wanted. In the end, we had a 4-tier cake with different flavors for each tier. We also discussed a vision for the cake and they brought it to life perfectly! It's Tasty Too was easy to work with and responsive. The cake was so delicious and our guests agreed!
  • Stephen
    Stephen Married on 12/08/2018

Cake was exactly what we wanted!

Working with Heather was so easy. We met for the tasting and that was a lot of fun. Heather asked a few questions to help us with our vision. Once we decided on what we wanted she drew it up on paper. Later we decided to make some changes and she accommodated the changes with no problem. Cake was delivered on time and looked beautiful and tasted great as well. Thanks Heather.