It's Tasty Too Reviews

261 | Orlando, FL

261 Reviews for It's Tasty Too

261 It's Tasty Too Reviews

Benito · Married on 06/23/2018

From contact, to tasting, to order & changes, to delivery & presentation - the "best!".

• I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing, beautiful cake for our March 25th wedding! Everything was perfect starting with the tasting of the dozens of delicious combination to the finished cake itself. We selected several flavors for different layers. The cake was not only delicious but looked stunning as well! The cake designer outdid herself working based on pinterest photos I showed her. She made us a prettier cake than anything I've seen!

It's Tasty Too 4

Kirsty · Married on 05/19/2018

My cake was incredible! So many compliments!

It's Tasty Too 5

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved our cake from It’s Tasty Too! Heather is super talented, both in her baking and her decorating. The cake was so beautiful, it matched exactly what we wanted. I know that Heather works most of the time with fondant, but she made our intricate cake with buttercream, and it looked AMAZING. And then the taste! So delicious! All of the cake went, not a single piece left. Everyone loved it. We got the raspberry swirl cake with white chocolate ganache and raspberry filling for one layer. And in the second layer we got the lemon cake with vanilla whipped cream filling. Both were super delicious. Plus, the prices here are great! Much better than all the other bakeries we went to. Would 100% recommend to someone else!

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

It's Tasty Too! baked a cake that was both yummy and affordable. The design was beautiful, just as we asked for, and we got to choose four different flavors!

Cortney · Married on 01/27/2018

The cake was phenomenal!!! My husband and I came across It's Tasty Too and were super impressed by the reviews that we had read. We set up a cake tasting pretty early in the planning stages, mostly due to the fact that my husband was most excited about the cake. Its Tasty Too did not disappoint! We met with Heather and were amazed with how many options there are when it comes to cake!

I had an idea of what I wanted for our cake; a super simple three tier cake that had greenery leaves around each tier. As I spoke about what I want, Heather drew it up effortlessly. The day of our wedding came and the cake was exactly as I had pictured - elegant, idyllic and simple.

It's Tasty Too 6
  • LaShanda

LaShanda · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding cake was so beautiful that I was in tears. The design and placement of the flowers were exactly how I asked. As far as the taste of the cake - AMAZING. The cake was super moist and the icing wasn't piled on there like most wedding cakes. The flavors were so good! The cost of our wedding cake was also cheaper than other surrounding bakeries. Im beyond thankful we found this company. We also decided that we will be requesting our daughter's 2nd birthday cake too from here!

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot rave enough about how amazing our wedding cake was! My husband and I had a themed wedding, and when we went for our tasting (which was one of the highlights of our planning), we were blown away by how wonderful everything tasted. Our wedding cake perfectly went with our 1920s theme, and our guests are still talking about how amazing it tasted! Absolutely will be using It's Tasty Too again!

tara · Married on 10/29/2017

They are the cake vendor for my venue, Shades of Green at Disney, so I was a little skeptical at what type of cake we would be getting since it came with the package, but I do have to say that the team at It's Tasty Too! are seriously magicians. I send about 2 emails to them with 2 pictures of cakes describing what I liked about each. I was going for classic elegant but didn't want to spend a lot for the cake flowers and decided to forego them. Their response was vague but prompt, and when I confirmed with them a couple of weeks prior to the wedding they had all their details in order. I was an out of state bride and didn't see the cake until I entered the reception room while guests were at cocktail hour, but it was PERFECT!!! They really know what they're doing since they knew what I was going for better than I did, and executed it BEAUTIFULLY. And for the flavor? You guessed it - it was tasty AF. I was so happy to carry the top tier on the plane ride home to the freezer!

It's Tasty Too 7
    It's Tasty Too 8
    It's Tasty Too 9
    It's Tasty Too 10
    It's Tasty Too 11
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/21/2017

Married 10/20/17
    I did my research I was determined not to overpay for a wedding cake and I'm so glad I went with this bakery. Till this day I have guests asking me what flavor my cake was and where I got it from (spice cake). It was delicious, and beautiful everything I wanted for the price I was looking to pay.

It's Tasty Too 12

Lily · Married on 10/13/2017

I had a Game of Thrones themed wedding. Heather listened to my desire to incorporate the theme into my cake and she designed the most amazing cake. People raved about the design and the taste was incredible! The value was great! We highly recommend!

It's Tasty Too 13

Beatriz · Married on 10/07/2017

Best wedding cake ever. Delicious cake. Heather is very professional. She helped design our cake and made sure our theme was incorporated with the details. We had a great time at the tasting. I couldn't be happier. This is a great vendor, and I highly recommend it.

It's Tasty Too 14
    It's Tasty Too 15
    It's Tasty Too 16

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

It’s Tasty Too provided the desserts for our September wedding. We met with them a few months before the wedding to discuss our visions and my favorite part, cake and dessert tasting! They were professional and knowledgeable and provided fun afternoon of tastings to help us create the perfect combinations of flavor for our 5 cakes and key lime pies. On our wedding day, the cakes were presented even more beautifully than we had envisioned but more importantly, tasted delicious!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

We used It's Tasty Too for our wedding cake and it came out beautiful, and you guessed it, tasty too! We got a 4 tier cake with some floral décor and a kitchen cake with real rum in it for a very affordable price. The tasting was really cool, they let you taste every flavor of their cake and give you samples of all their filling so you can mix and match and really get an idea of what your actual cake will taste like, instead of just being able to taste the 'most popular' or a limited selection of flavors like other places do. We got two different flavors and both were awesome. All my guests commented on how good the cake was. I dropped off my cake toppers a few days before and the cake was delivered on time with the toppers placed perfectly. My wedding venue works with this company all the time and had only good things to say about them also! So glad we went with It's Tasty Too!

It's Tasty Too 17

Passion · Married on 06/25/2017

Exactly as expected. This cake was beautiful and delicious!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/28/2017

I am so glad I found this vendor through wedding wire!! Everything was great and the cake tasted delicious!!

Rosa · Married on 03/17/2017

Great cake!!! what can I say everyone had wonderful things to say about the cake. It was delicious and beautiful!! very professional and accommodating. will recommend in a heartbeat!!!

It's Tasty Too 18
    It's Tasty Too 19
    It's Tasty Too 20

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

AMAZING! Our cake turned out better than I could of ever expected... and it was delicious!! Definitively set up a tasting with this vendor!

Maria · Married on 11/05/2016

We were lucky enough to have It's Tasty Too! provide our wedding cake as part of a package booked through Weddings, Inc.

We were initially referred to It's Tasty Too! by a coworker, and after we did our tasting, we were beyond ecstatic. They were our first choice, before we even booked a package deal with Weddings, Inc. When it turned out that this was our assigned vendor for cake, we were pleased as punch.

Heather was very sweet (pun fully intended) and gave us a lot of great recommendations. We wanted a simple buttercream design with sugar flowers. The cake was a huge hit, and just absolutely gorgeous. Our favorite flavor was orange with cream cheese filling. We also had chocolate with amaretto and vanilla with cookies 'n cream, which were both amazing as well! But, looking back, we might have just gone for a 100% orange cake. It was the perfect amount of orange flavor. The cake was delicious, and beautifully decorated. I'm not a fan of fondant, neither the taste of it nor the look. Heather did an amazing job with the buttercream frosting and the sugar flowers.

Another great note, we are a lesbian couple and happy to say that It's Tasty Too! is most definitely LGBT-friendly! :)

• DefJamDisco

Stephanie and David · Married on 10/22/2016

Amazing amazing amazing amazing. Was that enough? Heather at It's Tasty Too made the most beautiful cake for our wedding. And the best part was that we changed the design a few times and she was nothing but friendly and accomodating. Not to mention that we added a groomscake and she executed it perfectly. Amazing bakery. It is hard to find if you don't know what you're looking for so give yourself time to drive around but definitely worth booking!

Valerie · Married on 10/15/2016

First, I was AMAZED by the number of cake and filling options that were made available to us! Delicious doesn't even begin to describe the flavor. Then, Heather sat with us and drafted what I spoke of envisioning as our cake. It was incredible watching her draw out on paper what I felt were my feeble attempts to describe what I saw in my mind! I left our cake tasting even more excited for our wedding day to come so that we could share the beautiful and YUMMY creation with our guests!

I'm so grateful for Heather's patience and the service she extended to us. It was no more than 5 minutes after we left the tasting that I was contacting her with questions and requesting changes to the decoration of the cake. She always had a great attitude and expressed enthusiasm in meeting our needs.

About two weeks later, I contacted her requesting a Groom's Cake in addition to our wedding cake, as my husband had jokingly shared a wedding cake suggestion to me (inspired by his favorite movie, "The Princess Bride), which I felt could be a great gift to him on our wedding day. I shared the image with Heather and she immediately assured me that she could make it happen.

On our wedding day, I was SO EXCITED for a private moment with my husband after our ceremony so that I could show him the cake. His smile and laughter to see the cake will always remain with me as a cherished moment, and I will be forever grateful to Heather for making this happen!!! It's now been seven months since our wedding, and people are STILL commenting on how delicious and perfect our cakes were! My husband and I are looking very forward to the one year complimentary anniversary cake!

anita · Married on 08/06/2016

We hired It's Tasty Too! for our 8/6/16 wedding & it was amazing ! flavors were great and it was beautifully decorated . not only was the flavors good & look great they had the best price compared to 7 other cake vendors I looked at. we had 4 tiers & 5 different filings for around $400 when others quoted me between $800-900 for the same size cake & didn't taste as good. Thank you so much Heather for our awesome cake . my guest were happy ! Yum :)

Paola · Married on 08/04/2016

I was recommended It's Tasty Too by my friend and they were a great choice! Their prices are fair and the quality and taste of their cakes is amazing. We got a two tier cake with buttercream icing around and sugar flowers, carrot cake on the bottom and chocolate with raspberry filling for the top tier. Not only did it look beautiful but it tasted great. About 4 days before the wedding we decided to make a small change to the filling flavors and she responded quickly and made the changes accordingly.

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

Delicious and beautiful cake. The tasting was a blast! 15+ flavor options EACH for cake & fillings. Our 4-tier cake had a different combo on each tier with no extra fee. Loved it!