It's Tasty Too Reviews

It's Tasty Too 6
It's Tasty Too 7

Karolyn · Married on 12/31/2018

Beautiful and delicious!

First of all, if you have a chance to do a tasting with It's Tasty Too....do it! It was one of our most favorite parts of wedding planning. All the cakes and icing we tried was delicious, it was hard to select what we wanted. In the end, we had a 4-tier cake with different flavors for each tier. We also discussed a vision for the cake and they brought it to life perfectly! It's Tasty Too was easy to work with and responsive. The cake was so delicious and our guests agreed!

It's Tasty Too 11
    It's Tasty Too 12
  • Stephen

Stephen · Married on 12/08/2018

Cake was exactly what we wanted!

Working with Heather was so easy. We met for the tasting and that was a lot of fun. Heather asked a few questions to help us with our vision. Once we decided on what we wanted she drew it up on paper. Later we decided to make some changes and she accommodated the changes with no problem. Cake was delivered on time and looked beautiful and tasted great as well. Thanks Heather.

It's Tasty Too 13
  • Diego

Diego & Lucy Rivera · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful & Tasty!

The cake was designed by the owner and it was tasted amazing!! I was so happy with the cake! Exceeded my expectations for sure!

Jenny · Married on 09/23/2018

Definitely tasty cakes and desserts

We hired Tasty Too for our recent wedding at Bella Collina and we're so happy we did! Heather was easy to work with and created an awesome cake and desserts for our wedding. The initial tasting was very stress free and Heather has a lot of different options for both cake and filling flavors. We're able to customize our cake however we like, but she also had plenty of photos to give us some ideas. She also has a long list of desserts that she's able to make, so it gave us plenty of options outside of just cake. Pricing was very reasonable and communication was responsive. We showed her a pic for a cake topper and Heather made it perfectly! We got a lot of compliments for our cake, cake topper, and cupcakes during our wedding, both for how they look and for taste :) One thing to note is that the items are delivered by a driver to the venue, so if anything needs to be added to the cake, you'll need to either give to Heather beforehand or be put on by someone else. We had fresh cascading flowers on our cake, which our florist provided and put on themselves, so it worked out perfectly for us. Finally, Heather offers a free one-year anniversary cake, which we're very much looking forward to. Definitely hire Tasty Too.

It's Tasty Too 14
    It's Tasty Too 15
    It's Tasty Too 16

Benito · Married on 06/23/2018

From contact, to tasting, to order & changes, to delivery & presentation - the "best!".

• I

Ioana · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing, beautiful cake for our March 25th wedding! Everything was perfect starting with the tasting of the dozens of delicious combination to the finished cake itself. We selected several flavors for different layers. The cake was not only delicious but looked stunning as well! The cake designer outdid herself working based on pinterest photos I showed her. She made us a prettier cake than anything I've seen!

It's Tasty Too 17

Kirsty · Married on 05/19/2018

My cake was incredible! So many compliments!

It's Tasty Too 18

Katie · Married on 05/12/2018

We loved our cake from It’s Tasty Too! Heather is super talented, both in her baking and her decorating. The cake was so beautiful, it matched exactly what we wanted. I know that Heather works most of the time with fondant, but she made our intricate cake with buttercream, and it looked AMAZING. And then the taste! So delicious! All of the cake went, not a single piece left. Everyone loved it. We got the raspberry swirl cake with white chocolate ganache and raspberry filling for one layer. And in the second layer we got the lemon cake with vanilla whipped cream filling. Both were super delicious. Plus, the prices here are great! Much better than all the other bakeries we went to. Would 100% recommend to someone else!

Andrea · Married on 05/12/2018

It's Tasty Too! baked a cake that was both yummy and affordable. The design was beautiful, just as we asked for, and we got to choose four different flavors!

• Cortney

Cortney · Married on 01/27/2018

The cake was phenomenal!!! My husband and I came across It's Tasty Too and were super impressed by the reviews that we had read. We set up a cake tasting pretty early in the planning stages, mostly due to the fact that my husband was most excited about the cake. Its Tasty Too did not disappoint! We met with Heather and were amazed with how many options there are when it comes to cake!

I had an idea of what I wanted for our cake; a super simple three tier cake that had greenery leaves around each tier. As I spoke about what I want, Heather drew it up effortlessly. The day of our wedding came and the cake was exactly as I had pictured - elegant, idyllic and simple.

It's Tasty Too 19
  • LaShanda

LaShanda · Married on 01/13/2018

Our wedding cake was so beautiful that I was in tears. The design and placement of the flowers were exactly how I asked. As far as the taste of the cake - AMAZING. The cake was super moist and the icing wasn't piled on there like most wedding cakes. The flavors were so good! The cost of our wedding cake was also cheaper than other surrounding bakeries. Im beyond thankful we found this company. We also decided that we will be requesting our daughter's 2nd birthday cake too from here!

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot rave enough about how amazing our wedding cake was! My husband and I had a themed wedding, and when we went for our tasting (which was one of the highlights of our planning), we were blown away by how wonderful everything tasted. Our wedding cake perfectly went with our 1920s theme, and our guests are still talking about how amazing it tasted! Absolutely will be using It's Tasty Too again!

tara · Married on 10/29/2017

They are the cake vendor for my venue, Shades of Green at Disney, so I was a little skeptical at what type of cake we would be getting since it came with the package, but I do have to say that the team at It's Tasty Too! are seriously magicians. I send about 2 emails to them with 2 pictures of cakes describing what I liked about each. I was going for classic elegant but didn't want to spend a lot for the cake flowers and decided to forego them. Their response was vague but prompt, and when I confirmed with them a couple of weeks prior to the wedding they had all their details in order. I was an out of state bride and didn't see the cake until I entered the reception room while guests were at cocktail hour, but it was PERFECT!!! They really know what they're doing since they knew what I was going for better than I did, and executed it BEAUTIFULLY. And for the flavor? You guessed it - it was tasty AF. I was so happy to carry the top tier on the plane ride home to the freezer!

It's Tasty Too 20
    It's Tasty Too 21
    It's Tasty Too 22
    It's Tasty Too 23
    It's Tasty Too 24
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/21/2017

Married 10/20/17
    I did my research I was determined not to overpay for a wedding cake and I'm so glad I went with this bakery. Till this day I have guests asking me what flavor my cake was and where I got it from (spice cake). It was delicious, and beautiful everything I wanted for the price I was looking to pay.

It's Tasty Too 25

Lily · Married on 10/13/2017

I had a Game of Thrones themed wedding. Heather listened to my desire to incorporate the theme into my cake and she designed the most amazing cake. People raved about the design and the taste was incredible! The value was great! We highly recommend!

It's Tasty Too 26

Beatriz · Married on 10/07/2017

Best wedding cake ever. Delicious cake. Heather is very professional. She helped design our cake and made sure our theme was incorporated with the details. We had a great time at the tasting. I couldn't be happier. This is a great vendor, and I highly recommend it.

It's Tasty Too 27
    It's Tasty Too 28
    It's Tasty Too 29

Erica · Married on 09/30/2017

It’s Tasty Too provided the desserts for our September wedding. We met with them a few months before the wedding to discuss our visions and my favorite part, cake and dessert tasting! They were professional and knowledgeable and provided fun afternoon of tastings to help us create the perfect combinations of flavor for our 5 cakes and key lime pies. On our wedding day, the cakes were presented even more beautifully than we had envisioned but more importantly, tasted delicious!

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2017

We used It's Tasty Too for our wedding cake and it came out beautiful, and you guessed it, tasty too! We got a 4 tier cake with some floral décor and a kitchen cake with real rum in it for a very affordable price. The tasting was really cool, they let you taste every flavor of their cake and give you samples of all their filling so you can mix and match and really get an idea of what your actual cake will taste like, instead of just being able to taste the 'most popular' or a limited selection of flavors like other places do. We got two different flavors and both were awesome. All my guests commented on how good the cake was. I dropped off my cake toppers a few days before and the cake was delivered on time with the toppers placed perfectly. My wedding venue works with this company all the time and had only good things to say about them also! So glad we went with It's Tasty Too!

It's Tasty Too 30
  • I

Irma Napoleon · Married on 07/07/2017

Wedding and graduatiom

My wedding cake and my husband's graduation cake were beyond delicious (looking and tasty). My husband love the cake soo much that he didn't want to cut it but after I forced him, the taste became another obsession for our guests

Passion · Married on 06/25/2017

Exactly as expected. This cake was beautiful and delicious!

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/28/2017

I am so glad I found this vendor through wedding wire!! Everything was great and the cake tasted delicious!!

Rosa · Married on 03/17/2017

Great cake!!! what can I say everyone had wonderful things to say about the cake. It was delicious and beautiful!! very professional and accommodating. will recommend in a heartbeat!!!

It's Tasty Too 31
    It's Tasty Too 32
    It's Tasty Too 33

Ashley · Married on 02/03/2017

AMAZING! Our cake turned out better than I could of ever expected... and it was delicious!! Definitively set up a tasting with this vendor!

Maria · Married on 11/05/2016

We were lucky enough to have It's Tasty Too! provide our wedding cake as part of a package booked through Weddings, Inc.

We were initially referred to It's Tasty Too! by a coworker, and after we did our tasting, we were beyond ecstatic. They were our first choice, before we even booked a package deal with Weddings, Inc. When it turned out that this was our assigned vendor for cake, we were pleased as punch.

Heather was very sweet (pun fully intended) and gave us a lot of great recommendations. We wanted a simple buttercream design with sugar flowers. The cake was a huge hit, and just absolutely gorgeous. Our favorite flavor was orange with cream cheese filling. We also had chocolate with amaretto and vanilla with cookies 'n cream, which were both amazing as well! But, looking back, we might have just gone for a 100% orange cake. It was the perfect amount of orange flavor. The cake was delicious, and beautifully decorated. I'm not a fan of fondant, neither the taste of it nor the look. Heather did an amazing job with the buttercream frosting and the sugar flowers.

Another great note, we are a lesbian couple and happy to say that It's Tasty Too! is most definitely LGBT-friendly! :)