Hope Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Hope communicated regularly before the wedding, arrived on time, did an excellent job with our makeup, and listened to my heart's desires for my natural look on my big day.

Other artists used inferior products and overdid my makeup, resulting in an artificial and cheap look. But Hope made my skin look clean, fresh, vibrant, and healthy.

My groom and guests described my face as angelic. That was my goal. I will NEVER pay for anyone else again.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
8316 Laurel Lakes Blvd., Naples, FL 34119

Hope Artistry is made up of 17 hair stylists & makeup artists in 3 different cities: Naples, Miami and Chicago. The bride can pick and choose which artist best suits her personality and vision for her wedding day. All of the stylists on our team are exceptional in their craft and really want to make the bride feel beautiful and pampered. We off er aibrush foundation as well as traditional foundation. False lashes are complimentary because we think every girl should feel glamorous on their wedding day. All of our hair stylist are skilled with extensions whether clip in or permanent. We'd love to get you dolled up for your big day!

Details
Services: Body Art, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
Hope Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup agency from Naples. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Miami, and Sarasota. Hope Artistry is a professional wedding hair and makeup agency that has been part of the Naples wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in wedding hair and makeup, bridal hair and makeup, air brush foundation and celebrity trends