Gourmet Bay Catering

Gourmet Bay Catering

Lowcountry Cuisine with a Wine Country Twist.

3157-C Maybank Hwy
Johns Island, SC 29455 | map
Catering services: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeu...
Maximum capacity: 350
Bar services: Limited Bar, Open Bar
Alcohol services: Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Premium Liq...
About Us

Here at Gourmet Bay Catering, we strive to give our clients a tailored and innovative menu that encompasses both the Lowcountry cuisine with a Wine Country twist.

Catering an array of events such as gourmet lunches, rehearsal dinners, weddings, private parties, Lowcountry boils and corporate events lets Gourmet Bay Catering offer an affordable catering menu. Our menus can be personalized to fit any event or budget. Chef Patrick designs his menu choices based on what is in season and the best ingredients available to him.

Gourmet Bay Catering is a full service catering company. Our staff is dedicated to planning the event you’ve dreamed of. Clients can rely on us to provide event services such as private chef service, rentals, day-of coordinators, professional servers, décor and floral, along with advice and guidance for the creation of your perfect event. If you can dream it, we can do it!

Contact Nicole today at nicole@gourmetbay.net, or give us a call 843-557-1257.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Gourmet Bay Catering was an absolute delight to work with from the very first email I sent them all the way through the conclusion of the wedding. Nicole was our contact there and she was incredibly helpful and insightful about the menu. She was on site the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly, and the entire staff was very professional. She even put us in the car with a bag of leftovers and a bottle of champagne (thank you Nicole!). Chef Patrick was able to make a few suggestions on how to change one or two things to fit what we were looking for and he came up with amazing alternatives. Their pricing is very reasonable, Nicole worked with me until our budget was exactly where we wanted it and we still had a menu we loved. The tasting is what won us over! The second I tried it all, there was no doubt in my mind that their food needed to be served at our wedding!

Just so you have an idea: for our cocktail hour passers, we had had gazpacho sippers topped with a grilled shrimp, fried green tomato and pimento cheese, waffles & fried chicken with lavender syrup (seriously?! so delish) and finally brie with apricot chutney. Also during cocktail hour we had a self serve ceviche station (Chef Patrick really out did himself there!). Then for dinner we had three different stations, each with their own sides, all of which were perfectly paired and delicious AND (my personal favorite) the chef attended grilled cheese station (tomato, basil & mozz). We really wanted to give our guests a splash of Charleston fair, but with a twist of "different" and "fun" and Chef Patrick and Nicole pulled it off without a hitch. I am being completely honest when I say that our guests still remark how much they enjoyed the food. I would not even have to think twice about hiring Gourmet Bay again if I had the chance, they were extraordinary.

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Catering
Profile Picture
Private User
Endorsements
What can I say about Chef Patrick and his wonderful team at Gourmet Bay? They make my job easy because Chef Patrick and his team go out of their way to make your event a success. Gourmet Bay understands the importance of exceeding customer's expectations and executes every event with flying colors! The presentation of the food is only outdone by the taste. I know when referring a client to Gourmet Bay my client is in good hands. My brides are not only won over by the taste of the food but the willingness of Nicole's (Sales/Event Manager) effort to work within their budget. As for my corporate clients - they won't allow me to hire anyone else but Chef Patrick!
Associations I Belong to
Gourmet Bay Catering is a wedding caterer from Charleston, SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Mount Pleasant, Kiawah Island, and Seabrook Island. Gourmet Bay Catering is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry for 7+ years. We specialize in lowcountry and innovative cuisine
843-557-1257
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards