Glossy Girl

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Anonymous
2+ years ago

Cali was friendly, sweet, and professional during both my trial and the day of. We all enjoyed chatting with her as she worked on myself, my mom and bridesmaids. Arrived on time the day of my wedding and got us out the door on time for the ceremony. Lovely work.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Philadelphia, PA 19001

Award Winning Hair and Makeup

Bringing out your inner shine, one "Glossy Girl" at a time.

We are an award winning team of professional, Hair and Makeup Artists. Our "shop" is your designated location. We specialize in all things beauty and bridal. No job is too big or too small. Ask about our portfolio!

Mention you saw us on Wedding Wire and receive a ... read more

Bringing out your inner shine, one "Glossy Girl" at a time.

Mention you saw us on Wedding Wire and receive a special promo. Travel is within the entire tri-state area and beyond...

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Beauty & Health
Established: 2002
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
I've seen Cali in action and am always impressed with her enthusiasm for making every individual feel beautiful on their wedding day. She's vibrant, bubbly, puts you at ease and her work is simply gorgeous!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (2)
Glossy Girl is a wedding Hair & Makeup Artist Team from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Delaware, and New York. Glossy Girl is a professional wedding team of Beauty Experts that has been part of the Philly & tri-state area wedding industry for 13 years. We specialize in HD makeup, special event hair styling and all things related to beauty