GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY

GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY

1417 Monticello Circle
Saint George, UT 84790 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditio...
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us
Gideon Photography is a southern Utah based Wedding Photography Company. We are based out of St. George, but photograph Weddings around the world. If you are looking for fun and artistic Wedding Photography, that captures every moment, look no further. Please visit us online at gideonphoto.com.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Jimmy was fantastic! I honestly have never looked so good in a photo before. He is talented and knows how to capture your love and happiness. We got married outside Vegas and Jimmy traveled for the wedding and it was the best decision I made. Hands down he was my favorite vendor I worked with and would recommend him to anybody. Everyone who saw our pictures said they were the best they have ever seen. I love them and they are my favorite of the whole wedding process!

• Wedding: 04/02/2011
Services Used: Photography
Endorsements
Jimmy with Gideon Photography is truly a professional and experienced photographer. I've been able to film several weddings with him this past year and he's always been professional and efficient in his shooting. He keeps it fun but also keeps the process at a nice pace and comfortable and the end results are top quality. It shows he's been doing this for awhile and I always love it when i'm able to film a wedding with him. Gideon photography is a great and you won't regret choosing him as your photographer.
GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding Photographer from Utah. We service weddings througout the local area, including Salt Lake City, Park City, and St George. GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Utah wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Beautiful Wedding Photos
435-215-8935
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards