GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jimmy was fantastic! I honestly have never looked so good in a photo before. He is talented and knows how to capture your love and happiness. We got married outside Vegas and Jimmy traveled for the wedding and it was the best decision I made. Hands down he was my favorite vendor I worked with and would recommend him to anybody. Everyone who saw our pictures said they were the best they have ever seen. I love them and they are my favorite of the whole wedding process!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1417 Monticello Circle, Saint George, UT 84790
BLOG

I photograph weddings. Its what I do, and its what I love! I grew up in Southern California and have grown my business to Utah and Internationally over the last 10 years. I live every day for my beautiful wife and four wonderful boys. I am a people person, and enjoy working closely with couples, and capturing the essence of who they are. When it comes to photographing a couple, I look past the outward appearance for the love and emotion that drives them. The personalities that are distinct to each couple make every session new and unique. I strive to create a fun and spontaneous atmosphere and a collection of images that convey each moment, and every detail in an artistic and truthful manner. Through my many years of experience photographing weddings, I have developed a creative process that will help tell the story of who you are as a couple and what makes this the most important moment in your lives.

Gideon Photography is a Utah based Wedding Photography Company. We photograph Weddings all around the world. If you

are looking for fun and artistic Wedding Photography, that captures every moment, look no further. Please visit us online at

gideonphoto.com.

+/- read less
Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards
ENDORSEMENTS (6)
Jimmy with Gideon Photography is truly a professional and experienced photographer. I've been able to film several weddings with him this past year and he's always been professional and efficient in his shooting. He keeps it fun but also keeps the process at a nice pace and comfortable and the end results are top quality. It shows he's been doing this for awhile and I always love it when i'm able to film a wedding with him. Gideon photography is a great and you won't regret choosing him as your photographer.
GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY is a wedding Photographer from Utah. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Salt Lake City, Park City, and St George. GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the Utah wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in Beautiful Wedding Photos