GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

57 | Saint George, UT

57 Reviews for GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY

Kayla · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful photos! Great personality!

Jimmy is laidback and takes wonderful photos that really tell a story. We are very excited to be working with him. He is highly sought after so book quick!

Sent on 08/01/2019

GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Hey thanks so much Kayla for the kind words! I am excited to be working with you as well for your wedding! Thank you again!

Jess Baker · Married on 11/12/2018

Perfection!

We didn't know Jimmy and had scoured the internet and insta for our photographer. Well let me say- he was perfect! He lead us through pictures with ease, professionalism and humor. Our guests have even commented that he was charming and I can say enough good things about his work! I can NOT wait to see all of our pictures!!! We had the perfect day : ) and now we will be able to look back and remember it forever!

Sent on 11/12/2018

GIDEON PHOTOGRAPHY's reply:

Jess it was so wonderful working with you guys!! Thanks again for letting me capture your wonderful wedding day!
  • Natalia

Natalia Widulinski · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful photos - amazing photographer!

Choosing Jimmy as our engagement and wedding photographer was hands down the best wedding planning decision we made. For our engagement photos, Jimmy worked with us to find a surreal location near Zion National Park - and trekked all over with us for the perfect shots. I never imagined I could have photos like those. He made the whole process super easy with his welcoming personality. When it came to the wedding photos, Jimmy flew out to our venue near San Diego, CA and he got right to work. He knew exactly what photos the bride and groom want, and thought of ideas that hadn't even crossed my mind. My guests could not stop talking about how personable he was and how impressed they were that he was everywhere during the ceremony and reception. The wedding photos are absolutely breath-taking, and capture every single moment of that day. We were orginally bummed we didn't get a videographer, but now that we have the photos it doesn't make a difference, because Jimmy has made our wedding come back to life through his photography. I can't recommend his services highly enough - worth every penny!

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Sierra

Sierra · Married on 10/13/2018

We loved working with Jimmy!

Jimmy at Gideon Photography was a blast to work with for our engagements and wedding. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Dan R · Married on 06/02/2017

Breathtaking photos

My wife and I were lucky enough to have Gideon photograph our wedding. The pictures are amazing. He is a true professional

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2016

Update on my review! *** We used Jimmy from Gideon Photography for our engagement photos and wedding. Our photos for both were absolutely beautiful! With me being someone that loves photography and was so obsessed with capturing a certain look and feel to our photos, I wouldn't have trusted anyone else! My Husband and I aren't naturals at taking professional photos, especially knowing they were for such an important time in our lives. Jimmy made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and at times we didn't even know he was taking them. He really took the time to get to know us as a couple, and is very professional! Our photos are still one of the first things people bring up when talking about our engagements and/or wedding. Jimmy captured so many amazing moments from our wedding! I'm sure anyone that has had a wedding can agree that on your wedding day, it can be a whirl wind and pass by so fast. These photos help us relive every moment over again, and in the best way! We live in California and this was no problem having him come out! Since then, we have even had friends here in California use him since they loved our photos! I can rant and rave forever! We can't wait to use him for any future photos we have taken of us! Thank you so much Jimmy! You truly are the best! :)

Sent on 12/09/2016

Emily · Married on 08/05/2016

I cannot recommend Jimmy enough. He has photographed my entire families every milestone. From engagements, weddings and family photographs we have been constantly impressed and in love with Jimmy's work since 2009.

I can't wait for the next time that we can work with him!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Melinda · Married on 07/08/2016

We loved working with Jimmy! He took both our engagement and wedding pics and we just love them! We weren't sure what to expect for our engagement pics and were both a bit nervous but Jimmy made it so comfortable and easy and we ended up having such a fun time. On our wedding day he did such a great job capturing the details of the day in such beautiful images. Hiring a great photographer was a high priority for us and we feel so fortunate that we got to work with Jimmy. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Taylour · Married on 05/11/2016

Jimmy is an amazing photographer! He did my engagements, bridals and my wedding day. I've never been front of a camera, let alone with my back then fiancé, but jimmy made us feel so comfortable! It wasn't like he was just a photographer, but a friend as well. His work is beautiful, and he's so professional and gets back to you so quickly with any questions or concerns you might have. I loved working with him! And even more the beautiful pictures he captured of my special day.

Carol Ann · Married on 03/18/2016

While looking for a photographer I was looking mostly for someone that, of course, took beautiful photos but also had the personality that I could feel comfortable and happy around. So that our photos actually turned out genuine. Gideon photography did my sister's wedding a year and a half ago and he did an amazing job with their Photos and also our family of 12 plus the extended family on top of that. So he is awesome at getting a good shot of tons of different people without being bossy. Gideon is so so so good about being hands off. He is amazing at capturing simple facial expressions and emotion. It is so easy to do a shoot with him. It's even enjoyable. And then after it is all said and done he is amazing at the turn around time in getting the photos back to us after editing. Great experience, wonderful photos. You can't go wrong with Gideon Photo.

Kelcie · Married on 12/31/2015

Jimmy is amazing! So laid back and kind but very prompt and professional at the same time. We will treasure our wedding pictures forever, so glad we chose Gideon Photography!

Cory · Married on 10/22/2015

Jimmy was great as our photographer. My wife was already good at having her photo taken, me on the other hand not so much. Didn't matter with Jimmy, he was very good at making me feel comfortable and confident. He put us in beautiful locations and the results were spectacular.

April · Married on 08/07/2015

Gideon Photography is amazing! The pictures he took of my wedding were absolutely S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G.
    We were completely blown away by his talent. He's also super easy to work with. Everyone "ooo"s and "ah"s over our pictures. :) I'm so grateful to him for capturing so many beautiful memories.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Kyle · Married on 01/15/2015

cant say a bad thing. great pics, great guy

Susan · Married on 01/03/2015

We met Jimmy in 2009, He photographed my daughters’ bridal session and wedding. I was impressed with his work, but more impressed with how he works. He is there amongst the crowd, but not noticed. I believe that is why he captures the heart and emotion of what he photographs.
    Since then, Jimmy has photographed two of my daughters’ senior pictures, portraits of my mother and father and another wedding! We feel like he’s part of the family.
    Thanks Jimmy for capturing the Owens Family’s most cherished moments!

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • User4741980 · 2+ years ago

We loved working with jimmy!! He is a natural and knows how to capture the perfect moments. I am thrilled with all my footage of my wedding day... And there is nothing more important, in my opinion than the memories from such a special day!! Absolutely love my pics. Jimmy is definitely very talented at what he does!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Finding the right photographer for your wedding can be SO difficult. Working with Jimmy is anything but. Do yourself a favor and hire him now!! Jimmy is professional, personable and a great communicator. His pricing is totally reasonable for what he delivers and he was one of the only vendors who truly worked with us to customize a package that fit our needs. We honestly had a tough time finding the right photographer for our wedding- we were so particular about what we wanted!- but when Jimmy was warmly referred to us by a friend and we saw his portfolio and spoke with him, we were sold and never looked back. A note for shy brides: I am not comfortable in front of the camera whatsoever, and he made me feel beautiful and confident on our wedding day. Also, when he arrived on our wedding day, he was wearing a white button down and tie...I don't know, it just made me feel instantly at ease and like he was a true professional (not like some photographers who are 'too cool for school', know what I mean?) Thank you again Jimmy- we really loved working with you!!

Kaitlyn Aiono · Married on 10/25/2014

It was an absolute pleasure working with Jimmy. We had a great time getting to know him and he made us feel so comfortable. Our family is big, and loud, and wild, and despite all of the commotion, Jimmy was able to capture so many wonderful moments that we will always cherish. We are so grateful to him and would definitely recommend him to everyone!

Alexis · event on: 10/12/2014

Jimmy has become our "Family and Friend Photographer". He is an amazing photographer with a unique talent of making people feel comfortable and capturing the true essence of the subjects. Jimmy has taken our engagement photo's, wedding photo's and our son Westin's 1st year photos- along with both my sisters weddings/family shots and some of my best friends weddings as well. Jimmy is a household name in our family, and is extraordinary at what he does. We will be using him for years to come and appreciate the memories he has helped us capture. I would recommend him for any special event you have coming up.

• O

Oriana · Married on 09/27/2014

Jimmy is simply amazing. He did our engagements, bridal/groomal session and wedding. I felt confident he would capture every detail and special moment of our big day and he did not disapoint! We've recieved endless compliments on the unique curated feel of our photographs and were so proud to be able to share with our friends and family. High quality and timely delivery.

The groom was nervous about being in front of the camera but Jimmy put him at ease, and he really enjoyed the experience. He really made our pictures feel effortless and natural.

We definitely hope that Jimmy will be able to photograph our family as it grows in the future and highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 02/13/2015

Mikkel · Married on 09/26/2014

Jimmy is just downright an amazing photographer! Neither me or my husband are not what you call picture people. We don't really like being in the lime light much less someone following us with a camera! Jimmy seriously made us have a great time, we laughed so hard during all the shoots. He was great in every way and you all know his photos are just amazing! Definitely recommend him!

Katie · Married on 09/06/2014

I could not have been more impressed with Gideion Photography or happier with the photos of our wedding. Jimmy was professional and organized from the engagement session to the day of the ceremony.

I am based in Los Angeles and he came out for the engagement session which we did in Griffith Park. Jimmy chose a thoughtful location for us with the LA skyline in the background and lots of natural surroundings in the park to balance. He immediately put us at ease in the photo shoot with his fun personality, so our smiling pictures were because we were genially goofing off together. It felt more like hanging out with a friend than just a "photo shoot".

The day of our wedding was 107 degrees with 70 percent humidity. No one was sweating more than Jimmy. I am amazed how he seamed to be in 4 places at once with not a single moment missing! Our photos were processed and sent to us with super speed and we were able to share with friends and family right away. I would absolutely recommend Gideon Photography to anyone, any day of the week!!

Thanks Jimmy!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Brit · Married on 06/28/2014

After looking at many photographers in salt lake city we are so grateful we picked Jimmy If you are getting married and want the best photographer in the world higher jimmy with Gideon photography we absolutely loved working with him he traveled to our venue and it was the best decision we made he is so incredibly talented! Our engagements & wedding photos were perfect is the quality is beautiful captured every moment we could have wanted plus he is fun and easy to work with we highly recommend him

Linsey · Married on 06/07/2014

I don't even know where to start. AMAZING work. I think he is the best photographer out there and his work is flawless! He totally made me feel like a model on my wedding day and for my bridals. And when I got the pictures back I was so so very happy with them! You have to book him. You won't regret it.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kashae · Married on 06/06/2014

I absolutely loved working with Jimmy! He did such a great job of catching all of the great moments on my wedding day. He is not only an amazing photographer but is so fun to work with!