Frank Gibson Photography

Frank Gibson Photography

Atlanta,marietta, big canoe, north georgia mtns, GA
770.757.8526   Visit Website   Email Vendor

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Mary Linzee
12/15/2012

When we got engaged, I knew exactly who I wanted to use as our photographer and it was Frank! Frank and Wendy had previously shot my sister's wedding almost four years ago and our entire family loved the pictures! While Frank and Wendy are extremely professional, they are pleasant and friendly so not only did the groom and I love working with them, our families and guests did as well. It takes that special balance to get the pictures you want but yet, not feel like the photographer is on top of you and Frank manages this wonderfully! He gets the shots but yet, does so in an efficient way without being pushy or sometimes, even noticed which is exactly what you want on your wedding day! Cannot say enough good things about Frank Gibson Photography!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Atlanta,Marietta, Big Canoe, North Georgia Mtns, GA 30064
BLOG

real life weddings...the story of your day

I love weddings and I have the wonderful privilege of getting to know the greatest couples in the world! Every day I am amazed and blessed to do what I'm most passionate about! My style is simple and natural - never posed or forced in any way. Your day is unique and personal and those are the images and emotions I want to capture. I strive to b e unobtrusive, looking for those special moments - a mother's gentle touch as she adjusts her daughter's veil, a groom and his best man as they chuckle over an uncooperative tie, a young ringbearer, looking for some humor as he waits for his cue... real life weddings...the story of your day.
Details