For You Weddings & Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Jennette was amazing to work with and provided a quality of service that is unparalleled. I was reluctant at first to use a wedding planner, but after my experience with Jennette I can't imagine how my day would have been without her. She has acute sense of detail and really pays attention to her clients needs and wishes. She was able to effectively manage vendor relationships ensuring that my needs were met and provided top notch "day off" wedding coordination.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
37 Cathmar Dr., Markham, ON L6E 2H2

Our Plan...Your Memories

At FOR YOU WEDDINGS & EVENTS, we want to make your day something truly memorable for both of you.

Planning a wedding can be such an exciting time for both you and your families, but it can also cause a lot of unwanted stress and aggravation. Remember that the two of you are a team and you need to support each other’s decisions and ideas. Do not let others alter your vision of what you want on your special day.

FOR YOU WEDDINGS & EVENTS will assist in bringing your hopes and dreams to reality, while making long lasting memories.

ABOUT JENNETTE...

Weddings have been something that I have always enjoyed, whether it was watching them on television or going to various parks to see the bridal parties taking their wedding pictures. There is something about weddings that has always seemed so magical to me.

When I finally got married, planning my wedding was truly an amazing process for me and I loved every aspect of it. Realizing that I had a talent for planning weddings, I decided to make a career out of it and I became a certified Wedding Planner through the Wedding Planning Institute of Canada.

I look forward to helping you plan a wedding that is just ‘For you’.

+/- read less