Florentine Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We just got married here this past Saturday 3/21/15 and Omg we are so on cloud nine still as well as smiling ear to ear. We had such an amazing time thank you so so much. I don't even think I could actually put into words how thankful I really am. Maria, Sal, the DJ, Evan (videographer) as well as Jeff (maitre'd) and Lauren (bridal attendant) and the rest of the staff did an exquisite job on our wedding day. We could not have asked for anything better. You guys went above and beyond and we are just so freaking happy with how the day went! Thank you so much for making the wedding planning such an easy and joyful experience! This venue is by far the BEST place to get married in the entire state of New Jersey. Everything was superb! We used the in house vendors for DJ, montage, wrap up video, and videograpy and all I can say is WOW!! Our guests are like speechless with how everything went we have received only the best compliments about of venue and the service! Our guests never even sat down unless it was to eat. That is how you know it was an AMAZING time. Not only was the entertainment wonderful but the food was out of this world! Did I mention the staff? Because they were simply the best!! Everyone treated us as if we were family it was incredible. I'm so sad our wedding day is over but I definitely look forward to having other occasions at the Florentine Gardens. It literally was the BEST experience of our entire lives! We wanna thank everyone at the Florentine Gardens for everything you all did it was the MOST AMAZING TIME EVER! We wish we could do it all over again because it was such a pleasant experience.

Love you all, Mr. and Mrs. Nevin

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
97 Rivervale Road, River Vale, NJ 07675

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is an exclusive “one event at a time facility” nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds adorned with luminescent fountains, winding brick pathways and picturesque stone gazebos… the perfect setting for your romantic outdoor ceremony and photographic moments.

In 2002, The Estate experienced a multi-million expansion and extensive facility renovation completing the look and feel of our lovely Georgian-Style Mansion. Set amongst acres of gardens, the grand ballroom seats 360 guests and is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and features impressive 25ft. high ceilings, stately mahogany fireplace, breathtaking 10 ft. crystal chandeliers and a magnificent Juliet balcony… perfect for tossing of the bouquet or for that special photo opportunity. Our spacious and elegant cocktail room seats 200 guests and features handcrafted mahogany cooking stations and bars and a magnificent 50ft window wall overlooking our outdoor veranda and gardens. The warmth of our grand lobby offers a stunning crystal chandelier, stately mahogany staircase, fireplace and baby grand piano.

We would love the opportunity to meet with you and provide you additional information regarding our facility and to discuss your upcoming event needs.  For more information about our facility or to make an appointment please contact an Event Consultant at 201.666.0444 or at info@florentinegardens.com.

Details
Maximum capacity: 360
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Dessert, Hors d'Oeurves, Plated, Server(s), Stations
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)