Florentine Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The florentine gardens made my wedding day absolutely amazing! Every single person at florentine was so great! Michael was the most helpful person in the world!! Michael made my whole wedding planning experience 100% stress free! Not only are the ground at florentine absolutely breath taking, the whole entire staff will make you feel so welcome! This is the best service I have ever seen!!! My bridal attendant Lauren was the sweetest and most helpful girl ever!!
The entertainment was above and beyond my highest expectations! Sal was an amazing mc and the dj James kept everyone dancing all night long! Every single on of the guest at our wedding told me it was one of the best weddings they've ever been to! The videographer Evan was so nice and his footage was absolutely beautiful!!!!
I can not say enough nice things to say how much I loved my wedding at the florentine gardens!!!! I highly recommend florentine if you want to have the best wedding ever!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning
LOCATION
97 Rivervale Road, River Vale, NJ 07675

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is an exclusive “one event at a time facility” nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds adorned with luminescent fountains, winding brick pathways and picturesque stone gazebos… the perfect setting for your romantic outdoor ceremony and photographic moments.

In 2002, The Estate experienced a ... read more

In 2002, The Estate experienced a multi-million expansion and extensive facility renovation completing the look and feel of our lovely Georgian-Style Mansion. Set amongst acres of gardens, the grand ballroom seats 360 guests and is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and features impressive 25ft. high ceilings, stately mahogany fireplace, breathtaking 10 ft. crystal chandeliers and a magnificent Juliet balcony… perfect for tossing of the bouquet or for that special photo opportunity. Our spacious and elegant cocktail room seats 200 guests and features handcrafted mahogany cooking stations and bars and a magnificent 50ft window wall overlooking our outdoor veranda and gardens. The warmth of our grand lobby offers a stunning crystal chandelier, stately mahogany staircase, fireplace and baby grand piano.

We would love the opportunity to meet with you and provide you additional information regarding our facility and to discuss your upcoming event needs.  For more information about our facility or to make an appointment please contact an Event Consultant at 201.666.0444 or at info@florentinegardens.com.

+/- read less