Florentine Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough amazing things about our wedding at the estate at florentine gardens and neither can all our guests! Our wedding coordinator Denise definitely made us feel right at home as if it was as much of a special day for her as it was for us she helped with everything and made us feel like we were her only clients! Jason the Maitre'D was so nice and made us feel like we were part of the family, he made sure everything was exactly the way we wanted and got every detail perfect! Lauren the bridal attendant was so amazing and sweet, everything little thing that I needed she was there to help - one of my bridesmaids shoes had some issues and she krazy glued them back together and resteamed my dress since it was a little wrinkly from the long car ride and when I got some mud on it while taking offsite pictures scrubbed all of it out - she was so incredible! Every single person on staff was spot on and was so attentive to everyone! The bartenders didn't even mind when 10 shots turned into 30-40 every half hour! They just kept them coming! The food was absolutely delicious every single thing I tasted was like heaven! My now husband finished off everything I didn't get to - and he is incredibly picky and he had nothing but amazing things to say about everything as well. Everyone warned me that something would be not just as I pictured it, but that was NOT the case for me - everything was better than I could've imagined! I'm so happy I had my wedding at the florentine gardens and was lucky enough to spend my special day surrounded by such caring and helpful people to make it everything I dreamed of!!!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
97 Rivervale Road, River Vale, NJ 07675

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is an exclusive “one event at a time facility” nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds adorned with luminescent fountains, winding brick pathways and picturesque stone gazebos… the perfect setting for your romantic outdoor ceremony and photographic moments.

In 2002, The Estate experienced a ... read more

In 2002, The Estate experienced a multi-million expansion and extensive facility renovation completing the look and feel of our lovely Georgian-Style Mansion. Set amongst acres of gardens, the grand ballroom seats 360 guests and is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and features impressive 25ft. high ceilings, stately mahogany fireplace, breathtaking 10 ft. crystal chandeliers and a magnificent Juliet balcony… perfect for tossing of the bouquet or for that special photo opportunity. Our spacious and elegant cocktail room seats 200 guests and features handcrafted mahogany cooking stations and bars and a magnificent 50ft window wall overlooking our outdoor veranda and gardens. The warmth of our grand lobby offers a stunning crystal chandelier, stately mahogany staircase, fireplace and baby grand piano.

We would love the opportunity to meet with you and provide you additional information regarding our facility and to discuss your upcoming event needs.  For more information about our facility or to make an appointment please contact an Event Consultant at 201.666.0444 or at info@florentinegardens.com.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 360
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)