Florentine Gardens

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words can't express how amazing our wedding day was at Florentine Gardens, although we have heard many wonderful words spoken about our big day. Every guest I have spoken with or other guests have spoken with, or grape vine information I have heard have been praising our wedding day. The Florentine gardens were absolutely amazing not only the day of my wedding, but during the planning phase in the beginning. I worked with Sal Travis and Denise Downing to manage preparations, and both of them were so easy to talk to and made planning easy. I felt like part of the "Florentine Garden Family" as if it was my mom and dad helping out with preparations, which was helpful since my parents were actually out of the country for most of the prep months. Denise took care of any stress that may have been associated with planning, and Sal managed not only some amazing MC'ing the day of, but also helped us pick perfect music for the whole event, and provided all the recommended vendors; the amazing in-house DJ that got the party started and kept it going, a photobooth, Our incredible videographer Brian who to this day every guest is still shocked - even those in the video business - how he was able to film the whole day and then present a 5 minute wrap up video of the day at the end of the reception. I am totally amazed. Not only that, we were able to share the video online with friends and family that couldn't make it to the wedding 2 days after our wedding. I think we have watched the video at least once a day, every day since because we love it so much. The venue provided all of the food, which literally is some of the best food I have ever eaten, and the service was first class! I know I am biased because it was my wedding, but in all honesty, everyone I have heard from that was there, said it was hands down the BEST wedding reception they had ever been to; hence why they are 5-stars all the way!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Videography, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
97 Rivervale Road, River Vale, NJ 07675

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is an exclusive “one event at a time facility” nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds adorned with luminescent fountains, winding brick pathways and picturesque stone gazebos… the perfect setting for your romantic outdoor ceremony and photographic moments.

In 2002, The Estate experienced a ... read more

In 2002, The Estate experienced a multi-million expansion and extensive facility renovation completing the look and feel of our lovely Georgian-Style Mansion. Set amongst acres of gardens, the grand ballroom seats 360 guests and is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and features impressive 25ft. high ceilings, stately mahogany fireplace, breathtaking 10 ft. crystal chandeliers and a magnificent Juliet balcony… perfect for tossing of the bouquet or for that special photo opportunity. Our spacious and elegant cocktail room seats 200 guests and features handcrafted mahogany cooking stations and bars and a magnificent 50ft window wall overlooking our outdoor veranda and gardens. The warmth of our grand lobby offers a stunning crystal chandelier, stately mahogany staircase, fireplace and baby grand piano.

We would love the opportunity to meet with you and provide you additional information regarding our facility and to discuss your upcoming event needs.  For more information about our facility or to make an appointment please contact an Event Consultant at 201.666.0444 or at info@florentinegardens.com.

+/- read less