Florentine Gardens

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
Recently Married

My wedding was this past weekend and I have to say everything from the staff to the food to the setting was amazing!! This was one of the most professional, helpful, and calm staff I have ever seen or worked with. Michael was working with us since day one and he was absolutely fantastic and accommodating. Anything I needed he was there to help and make sure it was the way I wanted. Proffesionalism is the easiest word to describe his work tactic the whole way through. Jason was also amazing to work with along with brooke the bridal attendant. They were by my side making sure each minute was exactly how I wanted and were eager to please. This staff was on point from the moment I stepped into the venue to the minute we left!!!! I would not have changed a thing when it came to the venue and staff at Florentine Gardens. Truly a flawless procedure they have down for weddings. I could not have been a happier bride!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
97 Rivervale Road, River Vale, NJ 07675

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is an exclusive “one event at a time facility” nestled on four acres of meticulously manicured grounds adorned with luminescent fountains, winding brick pathways and picturesque stone gazebos… the perfect setting for your romantic outdoor ceremony and photographic moments.

In 2002, The Estate experienced a ... read more

In 2002, The Estate experienced a multi-million expansion and extensive facility renovation completing the look and feel of our lovely Georgian-Style Mansion. Set amongst acres of gardens, the grand ballroom seats 360 guests and is surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and features impressive 25ft. high ceilings, stately mahogany fireplace, breathtaking 10 ft. crystal chandeliers and a magnificent Juliet balcony… perfect for tossing of the bouquet or for that special photo opportunity. Our spacious and elegant cocktail room seats 200 guests and features handcrafted mahogany cooking stations and bars and a magnificent 50ft window wall overlooking our outdoor veranda and gardens. The warmth of our grand lobby offers a stunning crystal chandelier, stately mahogany staircase, fireplace and baby grand piano.

We would love the opportunity to meet with you and provide you additional information regarding our facility and to discuss your upcoming event needs.  For more information about our facility or to make an appointment please contact an Event Consultant at 201.666.0444 or at info@florentinegardens.com.

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 360
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)