The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

647 | Westwood, NJ

647 Reviews for The Estate at Florentine Gardens

Christina R. · Getting married on 06/10/2022

The Estate at Florentine Gardens

Florentine Gardens and their whole team has my highest recommendation! The service, their work ethic, the atmosphere, everything went exactly how I wanted it too and planned for. Planning a wedding during COVID has many challenges, but the team at Florentine made sure to accommodate myself, my husband and my guests to the best of their ability. I personally planned with Jason and he seemed to be available 24/7 with all of my questions and made anything I wanted, happen. He was professional but kind and understanding. I hired Sal Travis entertainment for my video and worked very closely with Sal and Shar. Sal is definitely experienced and knew the lay of the land and what would work and what wouldn't, Shar was outstanding, she made us feel comfortable and we received our wrap up video before we woke up the next day. I am confident in her ability and know she captured the best moments. My bridal attending, Sheyla was our life savor!! She was with me every step of the day, my husband and I kept commenting how awesome she was, we were on the dance floor and she kept bringing us water. She sewed/fixed my bustle, she had hair spray and anything else I may have needed at the drop of a hat. She personally brought us food to the bridal suite.

I wanted to get married at Florentine since I was 19 years old, covid threw a big wrench in my plan however I was still able to live out my dream wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 11/03/2020

Andrea S. · Getting married on 03/09/2022

The best wedding venue!

We can't thank Florentine enough for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!! We would recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens to anyone! My husband and I were married on September 27, 2020. Denise and her team made sure our day was absolutely perfect. Our cocktail hour and reception were both outside under the gorgeous tent space. One of the main reasons we chose Florentine Gardens was for the beautiful outdoor space and elegant feel of the grounds. Our guests were able to enjoy the beauty of the estate from the cocktail hour all the way to the outdoor after-party. The food was amazing and very abundant!

Denise was our wedding consultant and was by our side for the entire wedding process. She is seriously the best around! Denise was so informative and so easy to talk to. She answered all of our questions and eased all of our worries. She helped us with decisions big and small, from making our cocktail hour and dinner selections, to helping us through the difficult decision to postpone our wedding day (our original wedding day was July 4, 2020).

We used many of the Florentine recommended vendors, which were all amazing to work with. Sal Travis and his videographer Jesse created us the most amazing wrap up video and the House Band kept everyone dancing all night!

Our bridal attendant Kerry and maitre d Jeffrey were the best! Kerry was so attentive to both me and my husband. From making sure we always had a drink in hand, to helping me bustle my dress, to making sure we ate dinner, Kerry was awesome! Jeffery kept us on schedule and ensured our guests had a great night.

We thank the entire Florentine team for the most amazing and memorable day!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Rosemary

Rosemary G. · Getting married on 06/11/2021

An Amazing Venue for the Wedding of Your Dreams

We recently had our daughter's wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue. From start to finish, everything was perfect. We are still receiving compliments from our guests as to how delicious the food was and what great service they received. Maria was wonderful throughout the planning. She was helpful and patient and took care of every detail. Sal arranged for the entertainment, and he was just wonderful to work with. DJ Tony Gia was great, and I would also highly recommend Shar, the videographer. My daughter's bridal attendant, Sheyla, was so helpful and attentive throughout the entire day. Perfection is the way I can describe Florentine Gardens!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Ashley C. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Amazing!

All I can say is AMAZING!!!!! My husband and I unfortunately had to navigate planning a wedding during COVID which left us with many changes and uncertainty. Going through this process solidified and made me even happier that I chose to get married at Florentine. We booked our June 2020 date two years ago with Maria, and she didn't ever leave our side throughout the process - ups and downs. Emotions were definitely at their high in the beginning of COVID on all ends, but that never interfered with them doing anything and everything that they could to make our dream wedding possible. After a few different date changes, we finally had our wedding this past Saturday 10/17. The whole day from beginning to end was more than I could have ever asked or hoped for. Our guests are still calling and texting myself, my husband, and our parents to tell us that it was the best wedding they ever been to. Florentine went above and beyond with all of the health and safety measures needed to take place given the current situation, and all of my guests informed us that they felt safe from the minute they walked into the doors. If there is any hesitation or contemplating on where you'd want to get married, I'd choose Florentine over and over a million times. Thank you for making our dream wedding happen, even during a pandemic!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley Y. · Married on 04/29/2021

A magical day at the Estate - twice postponed!

From the beginning, the Florentine staff treated me like family. There are many beautiful wedding venues in New Jersey, with tasty food and beautiful ambiance; yet, what separates Florentine from everyone else is the people, and newly engaged couples may not realize how truly important it is to be surrounded by incredible staff on one of the most important days of your life. My original date was May 15th 2020, which had to be moved due to the pandemic. Of course, we were crushed, and it was stressful, as it was for everyone. We then moved to August 2020, then finally to April 2021, and when we finally got our day, it was everything we dreamed of and more.

Where to begin...Denise is an MVP. If you are lucky enough to have her be your coordinator, you are in great hands. She is REAL...in an industry that has plenty of "fake" and materialism. This is a rarity. She understands people, knows what they want, and does everything she can to make it happen. Whether it was the little things or the big things, she made anything we requested a priority. I could always depend on her for honesty and transparency. She truly listens when you're talking, and is clearly organized, as she never missed a beat, remembering things that I had forgotten myself. Her suggestions are spot on, and she will WORK for you. She will not do what is easiest, or what will make her look the best. She is truly there for you, the bride and groom, and has your best interests at heart. During the pandemic chaos, I felt like she was in the trenches with me, feeling what I was feeling. There was laughter and tears, and throughout it all, I never felt alone, because of her. After this process, I can call her a true friend.

Then there is Sal. If there were more men like Sal out there, the world would be a much better place. We chose to use Sal for lightening, videography, and the House Band/DJ. Aside from booking Florentine, it was the best decision we made in the entire wedding process. The man is a saint. He always treated us with respect and kindness, never once deviating from his amazing professionalism and poise. I always felt relaxed with Sal, even with all the postponing chaos. He makes you feel as if you are the most important person he has, and goes above and beyond to ensure your vision is executed. The House Band and DJ had my guests dancing ALL NIGHT. They can do anything...so talented. Throughout the day, and long after, I was showered with compliments on the music...people were blown away. The uplighting is everything...I know it comes as a cost, but it is worth it...made a world of difference. Montages are a big thing in my family, and Sal did a phenomenal job. Finally, the wrap-up video at the end of the night is unfathomable. How he and his team are able to put that together evening-of is something I'll never know.

The last person I want to mention is my unsung hero, Liala: an absolute angel. I don’t understand how anyone could be so naturally selfless. Liala was my bridal attendant, and achieved the perfect balance between being incredibly attentive and never invasive. She knew I needed something before I even said it. This lovely woman can do it all. She put my hair into three different styles at various points in the night, because I kept ruining it dancing like a maniac. She took photos from her perspective (without me asking) and sent them to me, since it will be a while until I get the professional shots. She told me I was absolutely beautiful, often, and treated me like a princess. She brought me food, made sure I drank water constantly (WHICH IS HUGE), including bringing it on the dancefloor because I was clearly not sitting down. She wiped my face, fixed my makeup, put cold clothes on the back of my neck, got blood out of my dress (long story, my husband), got me a chair while getting hot taking pictures outside...ALL WITHOUT BEING ASKED. I will never forget her and what she did for me that night.

In addition to these wonderful people, I would like to acknowledge generally the wait staff and cooking staff. Chef Jamie knows what he’s doing back there. The food was phenomenal; yet I had no doubt that it would be. Favorites from my guests were the sesame tuna, fried calamari, mozzarella, raw bar, sliders, corned beef, skirt steak, and pesto raviolis (cocktail hour), as well as the chateaubriand and sea bass for dinner (the sauce on the sea bass is unreal). My guests told me that their drinks never fell below half a glass at their tables. Florentine accommodated food allergies and dietary restrictions without batting an eye. The champagne is some of the best I’ve ever had, and it was flowing all night. Florentine’s gardens and massive, high-ceiling ballroom are unmatched.

If you choose Florentine, you get it all: ambiance, food, music, and family. If I could, I would face the pandemic all over again, get postponed 3 times, all to make sure my wedding was at Florentine Gardens.

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 04/17/2021

Florentine Gardens is EVERYTHING and MORE

Where do we begin? The team at Florentine Gardens feels like family to us now. We booked our wedding in September of 2018 with Ciro. Even with Covid, as our wedding was planned originally for May 2020, Ciro stayed in constant communication with us via text and call. We finally were able to have our wedding in April 2021 and it was nothing short of spectacular. Ciro assured us that our Saturday afternoon wedding would be just like a Saturday night wedding and he was absolutely right! From the time we booked our wedding all the way up to our big day, the Florentine Gardens team's service was outstanding. They always made us feel as though we were the only couple they were working with, even though we know they are BOOKED and busy.

As a matter of fact, even when we couldn't reach Ciro-- Sam, Jason, or Maria treated us with the same care and kindness.

On the day of, my bridal attendant Monica, was always by my side. She was helpful in bustling my dress during cocktail hour as well as making sure my train was fluffed all day for photos. She made sure DJ and I ate and had our signature drinks ready for us.

Our videographers Jesse and Hernz were AMAZING. I didn't even know they would have drone footage until the day of. We got the same day edit wrap up video from them and we cannot stop watching it. THANK YOU!

We decided on the theatrical package with Sal and also used his services to book a violinist, saxophonist and pianist. Sal was always so kind to us and was willing to help us out with anything we needed. We had our own singer come in and Sal made sure that our singer felt welcomed with his band. Additionally, we had a short video of our elopement during 2020 that we wanted to show our guests and sure enough, Sal delivered. Trust him, he knows exactly what he is doing and is fully able to execute your wedding vision. The theatrical package was so worth it!! Our guests couldn't believe we had a video of the day ready for them to watch by 4pm!

Our guests truly cannot stop talking about Florentine Gardens. They say it was the BEST wedding they have ever been too. I am hearing that the food was delicious (we even had jamaican food requested and they were able to accommodate us). The ballroom was gorgeous!! All my guests loved how it was all white. We are so happy we were able to use the brand new ballroom. My bridesmaids loved the bridal suite and the groomsmen had plenty of space in their suite as well.

With Covid, Florentine truly went above and beyond to make our guests feel comfortable. Their cocktail hour even has doors that full open to outside for fresh air.

All in all, my husband and I would really like to just do our day all over again, it was simply perfect. Thank you so much Ciro, Sal, Monica, Jesse, Hernz, Sam, Jason and Maria. You all fulfilled all of our small requests without thinking twice and because of you all, our day was magical.

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle M. · Married on 04/10/2021

Best. Day. Ever.

I cannot recommend The Estate at the Florentine Gardens enough. When we first walked in, my fiancé said it was going to be the place we booked and he was right. I am so happy that we worked with the Florentine Gardens family and when I say family, I really mean it. They make you feel like family and they pay attention to every single detail for you. I cannot express enough gratitude for how perfect they made our wedding day. The food is phenomenal, our guests were raving about cocktail hour and our meals. The staff, amazing! Every detail was perfect, we did not have to worry about a thing. Ciro and Sam were on top of every detail and definitely help a bride who is super detail oriented feel calm before her wedding day. My bridal shower was hosted at the Florentine Gardens as well and that was absolutely perfect! If I could give the Florentine Gardens a 100 out of 10, I would over and over again. We loved the staff, the place, and the food and definitely recommend it to everyone!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Danielle G. · Married on 04/01/2021

Amazing venue

Great food. Great experience. Monica our bridal attendant was absolutely wonderful. She was extremely attentive and knew what we needed before we even knew. She made our wedding experience stress free!! Sal and Tony Gia got everyone on the dance door. The wrap up video had me speechless. Everyone at this venue genuinely cares about their people !!

Sent on 04/03/2021
  • Christina

Christina P. · Married on 03/26/2021

Dominic and Christina

I can't say enough about our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. From the second we arrived everyone was amazing. Let's start with Ciro. What an amazing person! He made planning everything so easy for us. He was there every step of the way from the very first walk through of this beautiful hall all the way to our wedding night making sure everything was perfect and it was. Sal, our wonderful MC and event coordinator. Thank you for everything you've done for us. Talking us through every moment was so helpful. We didn't have to worry about a thing with you by our side. Dj Tony Gia was awesome! He kept everyone up and dancing the entire time. The way he put the music together was perfect I couldn't ask for a better dj. Our videographer Shar captured every beautiful moment and put together a same day edit wrap up video for us and our guests to enjoy at the end of the night. Milton gill photography made everything run so smoothly making sure to keep things moving so we didn't miss one minute of our wedding. The food was out of this world. Everything was delicious, our guests couldn't stop talking about how good it was. And now for the real MVP of the day, our lovely bridal attendant Liala. She greeted us at the door and jumped right into action. Taking all of our stuff to the bridal suite making sure we all had everything we needed. This amazing woman can do it all. Fixing my hair and makeup when I needed it and always making sure I had a drink in my hand. I didn't have to ask her for anything she anticipated it and knew exactly what to do. The entire day went flawlessly and its all thanks to the amazing owners and staff at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Thank you all so much for the best night of our lives.

Sent on 03/27/2021

Kimberly · Married on 03/20/2021

Florentine Gardens hands down the best!!

There aren’t enough words to explain how amazingly perfect our wedding at Florentine Gardens was. As if planning a wedding wasn’t stressful enough try adding covid into the mix. But this didn’t stop the support and excitement we received from everyone at Florentine, especially Maria. Maria always made sure we felt so secure when there were so many unpredictable factors! I read so many amazing reviews about Sal and his entertainment package and it made me soo excited to have him for my wedding! But there are honestly no words that can explain how truly amazing he was and how special he made our night - it is something I hope every bride can experience herself!! Elegance and party atmosphere were all mixed into one with the lighting, sparklers and theatrical elements he provided. Our party was made that much more fun with DJ Tony Gia. Tony was absolutely the most amazing DJ we have ever seen. We had every single guest raving about how well he read the crowd and had everyone celebrating all night long. I am normally requesting songs from the DJ throughout the night but I didn’t have to do that with Tony, he knew which song to play and when to play it. Sal and Tony ran the show so perfectly, it was a dream come true. Our videographer Jesse captured every special moment and crafted us the most beautiful wrap up video. We had so much fun watching our wrap up video with our friends and family at the end of the night. There were so many tears and laughs and people were blown away with “how did they get that video done so fast?!” The night was sooo special to us and I also owe so much of that to Laila, by bridal assistant. She was so attentive when I needed her for drinks, bathroom breaks, guiding me to where I needed to be, just everything! My bustle was sooo complicated! It had 16+ bustle loops on every single layer of my 4 layered dress. My seamstress told me to call her the day of to assist us with the bustle but Laila did not need to call her LOL she did it herself!! She even took photos of us throughout the day to send to us and followed up with me the next day to make sure I had all the things I needed when I went to pick up our belongings. I hope everyone can have themselves a Laila on their wedding day!! We still have guests calling and texting us how it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they have ever attended. Truly blown away by everyone at Florentine Gardens!!

Sent on 03/21/2021
  • Danielle

Danielle S. · Married on 03/12/2021

The most amazing, perfect, flawless wedding!!

We honestly can’t say enough good things about our entire experience with Florentine Gardens. From the moment we walked in, not only was it the most beautiful venue we’ve visited, the staff was friendly and accommodating throughout every step of our wedding planning process. All emails, questions and concerns were always addressed immediately and thoroughly. They guided us in all the right directions, helping us plan a flawless day!
    We used their recommended photographer, Milton Gil, who were attentive to detail and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend using them for photography.
    One of the best decisions we made was using Sal Travis Entertainment for our videography and lighting. This is Florentine Gardens very own entertainment package. There were two videographers and drones that captured all the highlights of our entire wedding. We had the projector screens come down to play our entrances and first dances. At the end of the night they played a “wrap-up” video, showing clips from getting ready at our house, our ceremony at church, to cutting our cake, all played to our wedding song. It was amazing!! I have been getting so many compliments and this was mentioned over and over. I got a copy of the video that night, and since I have sent it to so many friends and family that couldn’t be there.
    The service at Florentine Gardens was beyond expectations. I had the most amazing bridal attendant, who never left my side, and made sure we had everything we needed and wanted. My parents and in-laws also had this service and were taken care of the entire night. My friends and family said the service was amazing, never waiting to be served.
    As if it can’t get better it does, the food spread was unbelievable! We have gotten so many compliments on how good the food was and how many options we had.
    Everyone hopes for a perfect wedding and I feel so lucky to say we truly had the perfect wedding, all thanks to Florentine Gardens! If there were one thing I would say to do, it would be listen to their recommendations for all services because they far exceeded our expectations. If you’re a perfectionist like me and looking for a flawless, elegant, memorable wedding, this is the place for you!!

Sent on 03/21/2021

Jennifer F. · Married on 01/09/2021

Unbelievable!

Florentine did an amazing job with our wedding, the staff and especially the bridal attendant Kerry worked above and beyond for us to make our day so special. Florentine Gardens is so beautiful, the food is delicious and staff is so professional. I want to shout to to Sal
    Travis for making the entertainment out of this world, our guest are still talking about how it was the best wedding they have been to. We had to postpone our wedding and they worked with us and they have turned a sour situation into such a beautiful, safe wedding. We definitely recommend Florentine Gardens, they are the best, luxurious venue!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Karina · Married on 12/05/2020

My Dream Wedding

My wedding day was an absolute dream thanks to all of the staff at the Florentine Gardens. First off I will say that the venue it self is absolutely breathtaking, pictures do it no justice - if you’re considering the gardens for your wedding, please go see the enormous chandeliers, floor to ceiling windows and beautiful gardens for yourself, you will not be disappointed! Secondly, the food is phenomenal. Our guests raved about the abundance and quality of food at the cocktail hour. I was told by numerous guests that is was the best food they had ever had at a wedding. The staff even went around after dinner and asked if anyone wanted seconds! The lights and ceremony music provided by Sal Travis brought our party to life. I couldn’t imagine having our wedding without those two components. To say the least, the staff was extremely accommodating, professional and committed to making our day as perfect and stress free as possible.

The months leading up to the wedding were as every bride knows, very overwhelming. However, Ciro and Samantha did everything they could to ease our stress throughout the process. They would answer any email, text or call I had within minutes and offer many possible solutions to any challenges we faced along the way. With Ciro and Samantha’s support and guidance throughout this journey, I was able to relax knowing I was in good hands. Again, I cannot thank all of the staff at the Florentine Gardens for making my wedding day run seamlessly and giving me the most magical wedding day. My husband and I wish we could relive this day over and over again!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer S. · Married on 11/14/2020

Dream wedding come true

From the moment my fiancé and I walked into The Estate at Florentine Gardens, we knew it was the place where we wanted to have our wedding reception. We had toured a few other venues but none of them came close to the Florentine Gardens. From its cleanliness to its aesthetics (the bridal suites included) we were in absolute awe! From day one, we felt so welcomed and taken care of working with their general manager, Maria and her father Tom. While planning a wedding in general can be stressful - planning one during a pandemic was no less than ideal. However, Maria was always there to keep me hopeful, excited, and at ease. She routinely made herself available to answer any questions or concerns myself or family had. The day of our wedding was absolutely magical. Maria, her family, and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to exceed all my expectations and make our dream wedding come true.

My bridal party and I were able to get ready the morning of in the bridal suite, which I highly recommend! It is basically like getting ready in a grand salon! We were greeted instantly by Layla, my bridal attendant. I have been in several wedding parties and I have never seen a bridal attendant as kind, helpful, and attentive as Layla was. She was there every moment helping me with my train, bustle, and constantly making sure we had everything we needed (food, drinks, my makeup, etc.). I cannot thank her enough, as she allowed my mom, sister, and bridal party to enjoy themselves by taking care of everything! She is the BEST!

We also worked closely with in-house entertainment, Sal Travis. I couldn’t have asked to meet and work with someone as caring and kind as Sal. He assisted us with music choices and kept our guests safely entertained. Jay, our DJ, played every song we requested and kept our guests moving and entertained despite a pandemic. Jesse, the videographer is a miracle worker! He captured everything!! We had the sweetest ending to our night, as Sal and his entire team, made the most incredible wrap-up video that our guests and us were able to enjoy at the end of the night. Happy tears shed & my guests will not stop mentioning it. Their team was truly incredible!

When it comes to food - the Florentine is next to none! Not kidding, all of my guests could not stop raving about it! My fiancé is obsessed with their rice balls and they ensured him that he would have a tray waiting for him at our sweetheart table. They even gave us a whole tray to go! Our guests could not stop commenting on how good the food/drinks were but also on how safe they felt as well! The Florentine made it a priority to allow our guests to feel safe by accommodating any needs, such as personal couple cocktail tables if requested during this time. All servers safely maintained their distance while serving and had masks on as well. During the cocktail hour, each serving station had Plexiglas to separate our guests and the workers. I know ourselves and our guests certainly felt safe!

I cannot thank the entire staff at Florentine more for making a dream, I honestly wasn’t quite sure would happen, actually come true. They made our day feel as normal as normal could feel during this crazy time. They did everything and more to ensure that ourselves and our guests felt safe while still enjoying themselves. While this year has been pretty chaotic for most - myself and my guests were able to have what they said was one of their most memorable days of the year. Love always wins and the Florentine Gardens enabled that for me. We are forever grateful.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Christopher G. · Married on 10/22/2020

Mr. Christopher gGbazzo

The Estate at Florentine Gardens in River Vale NJ ‘knocked it out of the park’ for our 10.22.20 Wedding. Firstly, A big Thank You to the Owner, Tom Daidone, for meeting with us two years ago & showing us his beautiful venue, himself. The Estate speaks for itself as always, everything from the chandeliers to the bridal suites.. but Tom’s family values & the amount of pure kindness when inviting us to the ‘vendor showcase’ the following day.. paired together in a way that we could not find hospitality close to his anywhere else, if we tried. Thank you Tom, for supplying NJ with The Best Wedding Venue a Newlywed Couple could dream to have. I also want to thank Tom for introducing us to the most monumental of human-beings on this planet, our Wedding Coordinator, Denise Downing. Denise, we are over-the-moon. You my dear, are a true queen. Chris & I are so lucky to have met you, because our wedding would not have been complete without your attention to detail, disney/fairytale knowledge, quick thinking, sense of urgency, impeccable taste, and your indefinite ‘I want the best for you guys’ attitude.
    Chris & I were a couple whose wedding was affected by Covid-19.. one week we were talking about postponements, the next thing we knew we were being brought into a tent, and when we least expected it.. Denise gave us the good news of being able to celebrate our wedding in the ballroom we had been dreaming about. I cannot thank Denise enough for the amount of mutual trust we shared during that tough time. I can’t elaborate enough, that our goal was never to postpone.. and she heard us loud & clear.. resulting in an amazing event beyond our expectations. The amount of detail she was able to achieve in our wedding gave our guests goosebumps.. just by getting to know us & by studying us.. everyone was blown away by the subtle ways we (the couple) were represented. This event was not just another wedding, it was very clearly OUR wedding.. and it showed. Denise was by our sides thru the entire planning process and we truly consider her family now.
    On the wedding day itself, we were ‘wowed’ by a brand new face.. and there was no other girl I’d rather have with me all day than Sheila, our Bridal Attendant. Sheila, you are a star. If you are having a wedding at the Florentine Gardens.. ask for Sheila. She was my secret weapon all day long!! From taking care of Chris & I.. to helping our bridal party, at the ready with food/drink, helping with my bustle, endless tissues, running to grab my veil.. literally running, & reading our minds.. THIS GIRL WAS ON FIRE.. Sheila, you blew us out of the water. I didn’t think I wanted anymore bridesmaids.. but I’d put you in a burgundy dress if we could do it all over again. She was truly a blessing to have.
    There were many great people supplied to us at Florentine, but Sal Travis is a true entertainer. The Entertainment Dept. should always be used when booking this venue. The 3 piece band during ceremony & cocktail hour, the videography/drone package, the capability of the special effects in the ballroom (fog, lighting, screens).. the amazing DJ Tony Gia keeping everyone on the dance floor.. we were blown away by every aspect & would do it all over again if we could.
    Then there is Shar. This woman deserves a trophy. She is the kindest, quickest, and her timing is ON POINT.. you think you know your ‘good angles’.. but Shar knows them better!!!

Sent on 10/24/2020
  • Kimberley

Kimberley R. · Married on 09/27/2020

Dreams really come true!!!

Dear Ciro and the Florentine Gardens family,
    Thank you so much for letting us use your venue for our beautiful wedding yesterday. My dreams really came to life and i am beyond happy about how it turned out. From Ciro to the staff everything worked out smoothly and Ciro has been an amazing help to us this past year as well as the rest of the staff, and Sal. We can’t thank you enough for everything you done to make this happen for us. We love you guys!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Amanda B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Could not have asked for a better venue!

Amazing is all I have to say! There is not even one bad thing that I have to say about Florentine Gardens. From the beginning, Maria was so helpful with everything and answered any questions that I had. Our original wedding date was supposed to be May 16th, but unfortunately 2020 had other plans. Luckily, we were able to reschedule for September 19th and they put so much work into making it absolutely beautiful for us! Because we were afraid our guests might not be comfortable being inside, we had our reception in their beautiful tent outside.
    For entertainment we decided to use Sal Travis, who was a pleasure to work with. He made us feel very comfortable that everything would be perfect. We ended up getting our DJ, photobooth, and video through him for a very reasonable price. DJ Tony Gia was great, he really knows how to get the party started! The photobooth was so much fun for my guests ( I wish I had more time in there as well!). The videographers were phenomenal, they captured the entire day with cameras as well as a drone (which was really cool!) and did a same day edit wrap up video that we got to watch at the end of the night. I can't wait to see the rest of the footage when they are done editing.
    Last but DEFINITELY not least, I have to give a shoutout to my amazing bridal attendant! She was an absolute darling and made sure that I had anything and everything I needed on my wedding day. If it wasn't for her I probably would have not eaten or drank anything the entire day lol. She took great care of my bridesmaids as well while we were getting ready in the morning.
    Despite things not going as they had been planned originally, I am absolutely thrilled that when the day finally came that it went so perfectly, and would 100% recommend Florentine Gardens to anyone who is looking for a venue.

Sent on 09/20/2020

Julia A. · Married on 08/02/2020

A Magical Day!

My husband and I got married at the Florentine Gardens last Saturday and we are still on cloud nine! We really could not be any happier with our wedding day and the process leading up to it. Ever since our first visit at the estate, we knew we were going to be in good hands and that it was going to be very special. We were not wrong!

First, I just want to say how SPECTACULAR the Florentine Gardens looks. When we booked our date we knew that they were going to be doing some renovations and that we would be one of the first weddings in the new ballroom. Maria and Ciro made us feel very confident that the room would be finished in time and Ciro even took the time to talk to my dad who works in construction! Of course, we knew that it would be beautiful, but it was beyond anything we had imagined. Our guests are still telling us how gorgeous and elegant it was.

Next, I have to mention how professional, attentive, and kind all the staff were. Maria, Ciro, Samantha, and Jorge were great to work with. I cannot express enough how we were able to wholly trust that they knew what they were doing, which really helped us feel at ease during the planning process. We truly felt like they were personally invested in our day and wanted it to be everything we hoped and dreamed. I would be remiss if I didn’t give my bridal attendant, Kerry, a shout out. She was by my side all day to help with literally anything I needed. Again, as with all the other staff, she was calm and reassuring and this was super helpful on such an overwhelming day. She was also a bustle expert!

Lastly, the food was amazing. Many guests kept coming up to me saying how they ate their entire meal, something they don’t typically do at weddings. Cocktail hour in the beautiful new cocktail hour room was also a big hit. The taco bar, Maria and Ciro’s suggestion, was a crowd pleaser in particular. People also really loved the wine and cheese pairing station! Not familiar with weddings in norther NJ, one group of guests from out of state thought the cocktail hour was the whole event! They were so impressed by the array of delicious hors d’oeuvres and drinks. Dessert and the send-off station were also lovely touches that people really appreciated.

I really could go on and on about how wonderful everything turned out. In sum, it was a magical day that we will remember forever. Choosing the Florentine Gardens was definitely the best decision we made since getting engaged. I would recommend it a million times over.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly C. · Married on 06/25/2020

The most perfect day!

The Estate at Florentine Gardens- 5 out of 5 stars! The venue’s beauty speaks for itself. The grounds are immaculate and the ballroom is literally breathtaking. Being a covid bride I had to deal with many setbacks, disappointments, and rules constantly changing. I worked with Denise at Florentine and she made the process so much more bearable. She kept us updated on the ever changing guidelines and how Florentine was going above and beyond. Our original early summer date was cancelled due to Covid, but we chose to reschedule for early Fall. Luckily we had the most perfect weather and our pictures on the grounds are simply perfect. I had access to the bridal suite all day and they took care of my entire bridal party. The family at Florentine makes your day go forth without a hiccup- a few days before the wedding I dropped off all of my “day of details” with labels of where I wanted them- they were perfectly placed and then perfectly packed up for us at the end of the evening, I never even had to think about them. Our bridal attendant, Shalya, is there to give you water, or drinks, or to fluff your dress, remind you to apply lipstick or whatever else you need. She was amazing. Geoffrey was our maitre’d and did a fantastic job of telling us what to do, where to be, or when to do something! OMG the food- the endless delicious food! We loved attending a showcase to sample their food. Our guests are still raving about the variety and the deliciousness of everything served! We knew we wanted to get married at Florentine Gardens, since its such a special place- since we knew they are the best in the industry we also went with all of their recommended vendors and we are so glad we did.

Sent on 11/05/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/25/2020

What an INCREDIBLE wedding venue experience!

10 years ago, I attended my cousin's wedding at Florentine Gardens and always wished that someday I would be able to have my special day here, at this AMAZING venue. Well now, 10 years later, that wish finally came true! From the food and service to atmosphere and ambience, Florentine has it all! They really treat every couple they work with like family! Our consultant, Jason, was the sweetest to work with. Although we hit a couple of bumpy roads to get to our dream day during this pandemic, Jason was with us every step of the way with help, comfort and support to get us through this tough year. For videography, look no further! Sal Travis, Shar and the team were absolutely amazing! Our guests were raving about our wrap up video for days! Their work is truly spectacular! My bridal attendant, Layla, was phenomenal and did not leave my side the entire day! She literally did everything possible to make our day perfect! I've attended many wedding venues in the past throughout NJ and none ever outshined the Estate. Florentine Gardens is hands down the BEST venue and I will definitely be back again to plan parties in the future!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Meaghan

Meaghan D. · Married on 03/28/2020

An email I sent to the team after my wedding had to be postponed due to COVID-19

Maria (and the whole team at Florentine)

When we first found out we would need to postpone our wedding that we booked TWENTY SEVEN months ago, I’m not gonna lie I was pretty depressed. This day we had planned in our heads for over two years was gone. For me it was way longer than the 27 months. I knew in 2015 at my cousins wedding at Florentine that this would be my wedding venue.

When we got engaged 2 years later, Tom asked me “what venues do you want to look at?” I looked at him and said “venue and Florentine gardens. We’re booking there no matter what.” You were the only venue we looked at. We didn’t need to look anywhere else. Tom being Tom didn’t really remember the venue like I did but once we met with Maria we knew this would be the place we would celebrate and start our marriage.

As everyone knows, this did not go as we had planned. However, after meeting with you and your dad today and booking our new date, we are just as happy and excited as we were January 20, 2018. We cannot wait to share this day with you and we really cannot express how grateful we are to have you as part of our family.

Thank you for being so accommodating and so understanding during these terrible times.

Today, you made everything for us okay.
    Today, you made us excited again to get married because we have had this cloud glooming over us.

What was once sadness, is now excitement and happiness. We cannot wait to celebrate with you on our NEW date July 11th. (We just found out that two of my grandmas siblings, my aunt Josie and my aunt Orsola were both married on this day. We also just so happened to put on an old mets game and saw my grandpa in the crowd today. So we truly believe everything happened for a reason ❤️ ❤️)

Now that my long rant is done, we hope it is only smooth sailing from here!
    Love always
    Meaghan & Tom

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn B. · Married on 02/10/2020

Magical, beautiful, perfect

Dear Ciro, AJ, & the Florentine team,
    We cannot express how truly thankful we are for you. Your team saved our wedding and allowed us to celebrate our big day on the date we had our hearts set on. The food was delicious and the day ran seamlessly. My bridal attendant was with me every step of the way and helped ease all my anxieties. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and we will cherish our memories at Florentine forever.

Love,
    Matt & Kate Bruno
    Wedding - October 2, 2020

Sent on 10/08/2020
  • Jenn

Jenn F. · Married on 02/07/2020

Better than I could have ever imagined!

I had been to a wedding at Florentine Gardens previously (before I was even engaged) and walked away wanting this to be my wedding venue. The big windows and trees lit up are breathtaking. When it was finally our turn, we visited closed to 10+ venues, but when I left Florentine Gardens, I knew this was one! Denise and I clicked the minute we met and I felt beyond comfortable. She just knew what I wanted and was so on top of it, it helped put my controlling personality at ease. When we did our site visits, if I didn't trust the event coordinator, that venue was no longer on my radar. Having Denise as my coordinator solidified my choice of picking this venue. As you go throughout the planning process, there are so many little details that require attention. Denise helped me navigate and also shared other brides' experiences which helped a lot. She always had our best interest at heart and I knew she was guiding us for the best. We also found out we had a lot of personal connections, which only solidified our love for her.

We were the lucky couple who got to be the first ones to enjoy the new ballroom. Although it was nerve wracking to watch construction via their Instagram, Denise, Jorge & especially Tom kept me update the whole way. Tom had his team bend over backwards to ensure we were getting married in the most beautiful ballroom. Seeing that ballroom for the first time a few days before took my breath away. But when we got to see if on our big day, all decorated, I was speechless, which is near impossible for me. IT WAS STUNNING!!

Layla was our bridal attendant for the day. If I could take her home with me, I would have!! Weeks later after the wedding, me and my bridesmaids still talk about how much she helped us and was such an angel. She was always two steps ahead of what we needed. The suites were always filled with food and drinks. Within 30 minutes of meeting her, I knew I could trust her. So throughout the day of taking pictures, I would always look to her to make sure I looked my best. We had two little kids in the bridal party and as expected, they didn't want to participate in pictures anymore. Layla swooped right in and carried both of them at the same time and took care of them inside (we even have a great picture of this)!! As the reception went on, she again was one step ahead of us with making sure we had drinks, food, switching out my heels and making sure my lipstick was fresh. I can go on and on about her, but I think it's clear she is a SAINT!!! Jorge was also our Maitre D' and he knows his stuff. Throughout our reception, he guided us every step of the way. There are a lot of moving pieces during the reception, but he didn't miss a beat. And we trusted him to guide us where we had to go, when we had to go and even best way to pose/look for our photographer/videographer. Layla and Jorge are the best team to have on your special day. As I have been to decent amount of weddings, I have never seen bridal attendant and Maitre D' be so on top of it and helpful like these two. They blew our minds away.

We used Sal Travis Entertainment for music and videography. Sal was such a help leading up to the big day because I was struggling to decide on music for all the dances, entrances, etc. He took the time to walk me through all the needs but more importantly helped give me options to narrow down my decision. He was so patient even when I was all over the place. Jessie was our Videographer and he did awesome as well. The Wrap Up video that was played after dessert was such an amazing highlight! I had kept the tears back all day up until I saw my wrap up video--I cried like a big baby! It was such a special moment to see all of our special day. Our guests were so surprised! It was really a great way to wrap up the night. DJ Jay was also such a fun time. He did a great job of balancing all genres of music, especially some Latin music we requested. We extended our reception an hour, so the last hour we turned it into our "after party". And the dancing and partying was amplified! I wanted the after party to really feel club like, and he did just that.

I myself have heard a lot of feedback that the Florentine Gardens team treats you like family, and they aren't kidding!!! I truly felt like I was a part of the family and there was no doubt in our mind that they wouldn't give us the best wedding in the world. As I write this (very long) review, it makes me miss them so much more!! I would do it all again in a heart beat. The food is as amazing as they say! The cocktail hour blew everyone away; mac and cheese bar was my ultimate fave. Some guests thought the cocktail hour was the whole reception. We went with assorted deserts brought to the tables which was a great decision since no one left the ballroom. In addition, the team set up breakfast sandwiches to-go for our guests when we exited. The food was unreal and so delicious. There was not one guest who didn't rave about the food.

All in all, the team brought our dream wedding into reality and if I was so grateful to have such amazing people help us along the way.

Sent on 04/11/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna B. · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Venue

I don’t even know where to begin. All of the staff at Florentine gardens made sure our night was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Jeff, our maître’d and Lila the bridal attendant was waiting for us as we pulled up to the beautiful venue. We were quickly escorted to the bridal suite after taking a couple pictures upon request. Lila helped escort me throughout the night. Between bustling and unbustling my dress countless times and making sure my train fell perfectly in every picture, to having a drink ready in hand at all times, she was absolutely amazing! She even took pictures on her personal phone of me and my bridal party. I’m still speechless about the service she provided.

Sal and the band absolutely killed it! Music was on point the ENTIRE night. I couldn’t have imagined a better band!

The food was absolutely amazing. The presentation at the cocktail hour and viennese hour was beautifully displayed, in addition to decadent and delicious, like all food at Florentine. Guests are still talking about it!

Everything about my wedding night was absolutely perfect, thanks to Maria! I will never be able to thank her enough.
    The food, band, amazing gardens and the all made this possible. BIG thank you again to Maria, Amanda, Tom, Ciro, Sal, Jeff and Lila for providing us with an unforgettable night.

Sent on 11/05/2019

J · Married on 12/08/2019

Magical! Incredible! Classy!

We had our wedding on 12/8/19 at The Estate at Florentine Gardens and it was the best decision we ever made. Denise, our event consultant, made everything easy and enjoyable throughout the entire process. Denise managed to answer every email and guided us from start to finish. She is very organized and great at what she does. She was amazing to work with throughout this entire process and I will miss her. Sal and his Entertainment Company was also excellent to work with. Sal answered every email and called to follow up with us to make sure everything we had requested was done correctly. He is very professional and I would highly recommended booking through his entertainment company. From Accent Lighting, to the Theatrical Package with the Same Day Edit Video, and Dancing on the Clouds is every bride and grooms must have for their wedding. My words to describe this is “Magical”. Book with Sal and you will not be disappointed. Shar was our Videographer and captured every beautiful moment throughout our entire wedding day. It felt right out of a movie. Our Maitre D Jorge was extremely attentive, organized, and very professional. He did not miss a thing and we loved working with him. He guided us through every step of the process and everything went smoothly. Shayla was my bridal attendant and was waiting for me from the moment I walked in the door to the end of the night. She was by my side all night long. She assisted me with everything from helping with my dress, to bustling the dress, and packing up all my items. She was an angel sent from above. The presentation at the cocktail hour and viennese hour was beautifully displayed as were the main course dishes. The food was phenomenal!!!Our family and friends are still talking about how wonderful everything was. Our wedding night was absolutely amazing and magical and I wish we could relive this special day again. I cannot express my gratitude to all the staff and everyone who made this day memorable. The Estate at Florentine Gardens is a Family Owned Venue and you feel it as soon as you come in contact with anyone that works there. Thank you for making us part of your Florentine Gardens Family. Book your dream wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019