The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Like Family

The team at Florentine Gardens are truly wonderful. They make us feel like family & the wedding has not even happened yet. Any questions we have had they go above & beyond to make us feel comfortable & answer to the best of their ability. Denise & Sal are always make themselves available. Couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Christina

Christina Rodriguez · Married on 07/14/2019

The absolute best!

From start to finish, working with The Florentine Gardens has been a dream! Every single person on their staff is super professional, kind and and the best at what they do. ALL of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Working with Ciro for the year was amazing. I know they service many couples and clients, but he always treated us like our wedding was the most important thing going on. His suggestions for food selection and input on vendors was a huge help. Every interaction we had with him felt like working with a great friend and a true professional. He was crucial in making our wedding spectacular. Sal Travis and his entertainment team made my wedding so much fun! Transitions and flow of events were great and my guests were on the dance floor having fun immediately. His videographer, Evan, captured the best parts of our day and impressed guests by showing our wrap up video of our wedding at the end of the night. George, the Director of Operations, stunned us over the amazing organization and production of events. He is a master at what he does. And we can't forget the most perfect human and bridal attendant Kerry. She anticipated every single one of our needs and made sure as the bride and groom we enjoyed ourselves just as much as our guests. I am so happy I went with their suggested vendors because everyone worked in harmony like a well oiled machine with no slip ups or issues what so ever. The food from cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert was amazing. The viennese table shocked my guests once again over the amazing selection and presentation. It was a show stopper!

The picturesque venue, team, and recommended vendors exceeded any and all expectations I had. I can't thank them enough for all they have done to make my wedding the happiest day of my life. I'm really going to miss working with them.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Christine

Christine Clarke · Married on 07/12/2019

Our wedding was more perfect than we ever imagined!

We don’t know where to begin! Our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens was more perfect than we ever could have imagined. Working with Ciro for the year leading up to the wedding was so helpful, fun, personal and nothing short of amazing. He truly made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding he had on his mind when we talked with him in person, on the phone, or via email. Every question we asked, he not only answered but also went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was the greatest night of our lives. Everything we asked for was perfectly set up and we enjoyed having him be such a presence during our wedding night, even signing our guest book! Not only did he make sure to be such a presence, but every member of the team did, too. Sal Travis Entertainment kept our entire party on the dance floor the entire night, even when they took a break! Sal was so amazing to work with and it felt like we were talking to someone we knew for many years. Again, every question and wondering we had was not only answered by Sal, but he gave us endless suggestions to make sure we kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! We could not imagine our wedding night without Sal introducing us and The House Band singing every song we suggested and throwing in songs we love without us even telling them. But I’m not surprised because when we met with Sal he said he knew the type of music we wanted, and he surpassed our expectations, even playing some Irish tunes for our family during dinner! The House Band felt like a part of the party even making their way onto the dance floor and singing amongst the crowd! Our videographer Shar, also made us feel so incredibly loved. From the minute she arrived in the afternoon to the second we left the venue, she captured every possible second of our day. At the end of the night, we were given the most beautiful wrap up video that made us
    cry the next morning and we realized again how lucky we were to have had such a perfect day. We will cherish that wedding wrap up video forever and show it to everyone! We would never be able to forget the most amazing bridal attendant, Layla. She is an angel on earth. Not only did she make sure we were okay they entire night, she arranged a huge spread of food from the cocktail hour to be set up in the bridal suite post cocktail hour, since we didn’t want to miss a minute of interaction with our guests. She made sure we always had a drink, even bringing a glass of water onto the dance floor without me even asking because she wanted to make sure I wasn’t thirsty! She anticipated all my needs before I even knew them, and for that I am forever grateful. Our Matrie’d Jeff, was so amazing to work with, too. From the minute he met us off the party bus, until we got on the shuttles at the end of the night he made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. He checked in with us at every part of the meal, and anything we needed, he had done within 2-3 minutes. It was almost unbelievable! We truly felt so lucky to have him as a part of our wedding night, and our guests even commented on how incredible he was coordinating the entrances and impeccable service throughout the night. Now onto the food, wow! It was so delicious. When we met with Ciro he gave us amazing suggestions - and everyone commented on how delicious not only the cocktail hour was, but also the entire dinner! Finally, the gardens and the entire grounds were so picturesque- It felt like we were living a dream! Now I feel like we could go on forever, but the bottom line is our wedding was so perfect and that was thanks to all the people listed and the staff at Florentine Gardens! We worked and talked with Ciro and Sal, for so so many months that when we went back to pick up our stuff from the night the next day, I almost felt a bit sad that I didn’t know when we would see them again! We feel so lucky that our paths crossed and we got to know you all, and cannot wait to see you again! We truly had the night of our lives and we can’t wait to be back as guests someday, not only to enjoy, but to see all you amazing people again. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts we are forever grateful for the most irreplaceable, unforgettable, and perfectly tailored to us day and night! You are all wonderful people and we hope to see you again soon!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Robert Menendez · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent service

Incredible team! Very professional! And great product!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Julissa

Julissa · Married on 06/02/2019

Sunday in June

My wedding was a Sunday in June. This place is amazing, the staff over exceeded our expectations. All my guest raved about the service and how beautiful everything was. I am so glad I chose this place, everything felt so personalized. Maria is the absolute best!!! She is very quick to respond, and on top of everything, no detail will slip her mind. Laila was my Bridal attendant, she made sure everything was perfect, Extremely helpful, I could not thank her enough for making sure everything went smooth for me. Laila was everywhere at once, I don't how she does it, but I am forever grateful to the Estates Florentine Team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Stiger · Married on 06/01/2019

couldn’t be happier

Simply amazing. We looked at several venues around North Jersey and the Florentine took my breath away as soon as I saw it. Also, the staff is was the BEST OF THE BEST, and I TRULY mean that. The venue always has events and weddings happening, but they treat you as if your event is the only event of the year. Jason and Sal were simply phenomenal from day one of the planning process to after the wedding was finished. My bridal assistant, Sheyla, let’s just say I couldn’t have got through the reception without her. I forgot sandals..she got me a pair, I forgot an iPhone adapter that I was suppose to give to the band.. she found one, my hair started to fall out.. she fixed it!! I can not say enough great things about Sheyla! Finally, our video photographer, Evan— so talented and patient. He captured everything and the footage was absolutely beautiful.

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with everything!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Marina · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly the Best

I truly cannot express how amazing the Florentine Gardens is from the venue itself to the staff on the day. From the first call I had with Maria to the moment I left my wedding, they make you feel part of the family. I worked with Denise throughout my event and we couldn't have worked better as a team. She understood my vision perfectly and helped so much during the planning! I did not have an outside coordinator and she was so kind to help me with things I didn't know throughout planning. On the day of my wedding I worked with Jorge and Laila and they are the dream team. We also had the honor of meeting the chef! We hired Sal Travis and his team as well. Char put together the most perfect wrap up video and James had my guests dancing all night. I attended their vendor events and hired most of their recommended vendors and I am so glad they did. The Florentine Gardens staff are true professionals and they know the best in the business. My guests are still raving about the food, drinks and the service! Thank you Denise, Sal, and the rest of the team for creating the most perfect day for Michael and I!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica Urena · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream come true

Our experience at the Florentine Gardens was exceptional! From our first meeting with Jason to going over logistics truly made the planning a breeze. Jason was always there to ensure our questions were answered and to give suggestions and always treated us like family. Jason and Sal were exceptional! Sal is so great and listens to what your saying you want your dream wedding to be like then enhances it and gives you even better ideas for music, entertainment & videography. His team is exceptional and completely blew both our mind all of our guests. Evan & DJ Alex you guys are great!! Everyone could not Stop raving about our wedding and how amazing it was. The wrap up video was done so perfectly I highly recommend it! My bridal assistant Sheyla should probably win an award for how amazing she is! She was extremely patient and prepared and fully eased my mind was there with me every step of the way. From her helping me get in my dress, fixing my hair, my lipstick, keeping me calm and making me laugh, I am truly externally grateful! Jorge was also nothing short of amazing! Making sure we we’re running smoothly and on schedule and always checking on us to ensure we ate and drank made us feel so special. He truly took care
    Of us and treated us like family. The staff at the Florentine are simply amazing! Thank you for the best day of our lives !

Sent on 06/07/2019
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 8
  • Madalyn

Madalyn Radler · Married on 05/19/2019

Exceptional wedding

Our experience with Florentine Gardens was simply excellent. We just had our wedding there last week and we had almost every single guest come up to us telling us it was no exaggeration the best wedding they’ve ever been to and they weren’t just saying it to be nice!! The staff was extremely receptive and flexible to not only the bride and groom during the long planning process but to the guests the day of the wedding. The service is quick and professional, the food is amazing, abundant, cooked perfectly like no other wedding venue. If you get the video package then the short wrap up video they show at the end of your wedding to all the guests that they JUST took of your wedding that day is mind blowing and worth having for years to come. I truly believe my guests when they say it’s the best wedding they’ve gone to and it really is reasonably priced for all that you get. The venue has just been updated and the floor length windows are stunning not a boxed in, low ceiling window-less room typical of many venues. Best of all is they can lower blackout shades automatically for a day time wedding to make it dark for dancing and raise them when meals are served so you can enjoy the beauty of the room. Hands down the best venue in the area!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

The best of the best!!!!!

If you want your dream wedding to come true, Florentine Gardens is where that happens. My husband Jason and I recently got married there on May 4th, 2019 and it was everything we could have ever had imagined and more. We picked Florentine because in 2015 friends of ours had their wedding there and we fell in love with it. What we loved the most was they only hold one wedding at a time. That day is all about you. The grounds are picture perfect. No need to find another location for pictures. The venue inside and out is beautiful. The flowers and the landscape are beyond. And with all the new renovations they did inside it is so sleek looking! Then of course the food is out of this world. The choices are endless. The time and detail that they put into their food prep and display is unimaginable. No one will go home hungry that’s for sure!
    When it was our time to book, we met with the owner Tom Daidone he instantly made us feel like family. Such a great down to earth guy. His daughter Maria was our wedding coordinator and she is the best of the best. All our needs and wants were met. She is so committed to making your wedding the best there ever was. After every meeting with her we left we left with huge smiles and more and more excited for our day to come.
    We had the in-house entertainment with Sal Travis. What a pleasure! So fun and great to work with. He truly goes out of his way to make your night unforgettable. We had the theatrical package which is everything from soup to nuts. DJ, Videographer, Lighting, fog, drop down screens, just to name a few. Our videographer Char captured our whole day and made the most unbelievable wrap-up video by the end of the night. Our DJ Alex was so fantastic! kept the party going all night! Our guests never left the dance floor!
    Their entire staff is so pleasant and lovely. Most importantly Kerry my bridal attendant was AMAZING! She knew what I wanted before I can even ask. I was never without want the entire night.

I wish I can re live it every day because it was the best day of our lives. My family still gets calls up until this day saying “it was the best wedding we have ever been too “. If you are looking for a venue, this is the only place you need to look. The best of the best!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 04/13/2019

There is no better venue than this one!

Absolutely the best wedding venue we have ever been to. We've been guests at weddings here before, and when it was our turn to book our daughter's wedding, we booked this one. Of course, we showed our daughter others, and by far, the Estate at the Florentine Gardens was the most beautiful, most professional to deal with, most accommodating, most experienced. Because we had already been guests at weddings there, we knew that what they told us they would do, they actually did. It was within our budget, too.Sal, the music director, the house band, Ciro and Tom Daidone, Videographer Evan, Bridal Attendant Sheyla made everything easy and perfect! It's a family run business, and they put their hears and soul and 100% into our special day.

Sent on 05/20/2019

Jackie G · Married on 04/06/2019

The most amazing wedding!

Our daughter was married at The Estate at Florentine Gardens are April 6th. It was PERFECT! The year of planning was made seamless with the help of Jason Gentile. He helped guide us through all of the issues with planning a wedding. Nothing was too much trouble for Jason.

The day of the wedding was so wonderful. They had the ceremony at Florentine, as well. We were a little nervous as there was an event prior to the wedding. However, Florentine's staff is so incredible that they made the turnover with ease.

Our bridal attendant, Kerry, was fantastic. She anticipated every need and was on top of everything.

The cocktail hour was over the top. The food was tremendous, plentiful and available. No one had to hunt down the passed hors d'oeuvres. My only regret is that it was only an hour.

The maître d', George, kept everything running smoothly. We had several guests in the event industry. They were blown away by the efficiency of the staff at Florentine.

Everyone's dinner arrived hot and in a timely manner. One guest mentioned that she was gluten free to one of the servers. The dish was whisked away and replaced with an appropriate meal in minutes.

The Venetian hour was ridiculous. So many delicious treats.

More than a few of our guests remarked about how happy the staff were. They interacted with our guests with high fives and jokes and seemed like one of the party, while still doing their jobs to perfection.

We've been to a couple other weddings since our daughter's. At those weddings, people are still telling us that her wedding was the best they've ever been to. Our only regret is that it went by so fast. So, if anyone is having a wedding at Florentine and needs a couple additional guests, we're in!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Kaitlin · Married on 03/31/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!

This place is hands down the absolute BEST decision i made while planning my wedding!! The entire staff was amazing! The contact person we had, Jason Gentile, was so helpful with EVERYTHING!!! Definitely worth every. single. penny. The bridal attendant I had knew what I wanted before I wanted it and Jason was with us every step of the way the day of. He made sure my entire bridal party was organized for entrances and directed them so my entrance with my husband was perfectly executed! I couldn't have asked for a better day even if I tried! Florentine Gardens is the way to go!!!! Sal Travis, the in house entertainment, is FANTASTIC! he accommodated us in every way possible. I definitely threw some curve balls his way and he handled like a champ! The music, lighting, wrap up video, everything was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Esther Hwang · Married on 03/30/2019

Best venue ever

My sister got married at the Florentine first, and they are so committed to making your special day AMAZING.

Sent on 05/03/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2019

Perfection

My husband and I, and our family and friends, cannot stop talking about how amazing our wedding day was. There were so many reasons why, beginning with Florentine Gardens and their staff. The entire day was incredible from start to finish. We got ready at the bridal suite, had the ceremony at a church nearby and then returned to the venue for pictures before cocktail hour and the reception. To my bridal attendant Layla- you are INCREDIBLE. All TEN of my bridesmaids, and myself cannot stop talking about how you went above and beyond for each and everyone of us from 8 am to midnight. All of us girls combined have been in quite a few weddings, and never have we had the pleasure of experiencing a bridal attendant like her. She does not miss a beat, and is always one step ahead of your needs that day. Jorge the maitre d - the night went so smoothly and any little hiccups (that were not caused by Florentine or their staff) were addressed immediately. You made us feel so comfortable and special that day! Maria— you made us feel like family the day we met you. Each time we had meetings or talked about details, you made sure all of our wants were met and then some. You were up for all our ideas (like my huge signature drinks sign, and our slider and fries station) and made sure they were executed perfectly! She was always easy to reach and able to answer all my questions (and did so quickly!) Maria even checked in with us at our reception to make sure everything we had planned and talked about went exactly as we wanted. I could go on forever about each and every detail that all of our guests keep talking about and complimenting (the food, the service, the venue itself). Florentine Gardens and their entire staff provide a personalized experience that you just don’t find anywhere else!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Jessica Dunski · Married on 03/09/2019

Our wedding 3/9/2019

From the moment we came to Florentine to view the venue for our wedding we felt at home. When we met with Maria she was soo incredibly helpful, knowledgeable, full of ideas and recommendations and we immediately knew this was where we were going to get married. But we also would like to mention how amazing Our wrap up video was (thank you shar) and how helpful Sal was in explaining our video and lighting package (I would definitely recommend both to future brides).

Now for the big day. I can’t express how grateful we were to the entire team especially Jorge our maitre d and Maria who worked above and beyond to make sure everything was absolutely perfect! Jorge was extremely professional, and on top of all the details to ensure our perfect evening. Lastly I have to give a special thank you to Layla my bridal attendant and complete savior for the night. She was soo incredibly sweet, attentive, helpful and made the night go soo smoothly for me. Thank you again to the entire team at Florentine!!

Love Jessica Dunski

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Clark · Married on 02/15/2019

Phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing, phenomenal, accommodating, dream-vision-miracle workers!! Absolutely the best day of our lives all thanks to the incredible staff at the Estate! Us and our guests cannot say enough wonderful things about them! They take pride and passion in what they do and pay attention to literally every detail you ask and more! Denise- our coordinater/planner was flawless and answered every and any question in speedy response and helped create our perfect fairy tale wedding- she can make it all happen!!!!! Sal- our Entertainment coordinator (MC, Music, video, lighting) was such a pleasure to work with. It was so comforting that we were in great hands with him and he does not disappoint! Made all of our visions come to life!! DJ Rob knocked it out of the park!!!!! Our guests never left the dance floor which is exactly what we wanted. Our guests kept telling us the DJ was the best they’ve ever heard at a wedding and played such a great mix and listened to all of our requests! Evan- our videographer captured every single important, fun and loving moment of the night! Super nice and talented! Jorge- our Matre D was our right hand man that day and made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly (which of course it did because when you’re at the Estate... it’s just perfection). He was great with our bridal party and making sure we were happy with how the night was going. Layla- my bridal attendant is the sweetest and was so helpful! She knew what I was thinking or needed Without even having to ask and was so quick to attend and help me— I couldn’t have had the memorable time I did without her :) And the food—come hungry and you will leave full and happy!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Daniella · Married on 01/05/2019

Seamless & Unforgettable

Florentine Gardens exceeded our expectations and hosted our dream wedding on January 5, 2019. Everything ran smoothly and as requested. The venue itself is stunning, with a great flow throughout the night. The aesthetic was warm and elegant, and provided the perfect ambiance for us. Our guests can’t stop talking about how unforgettable the food was from cocktail hour to dessert. Everyone was impressed by the exceptional service. Guests talk about how they always had a drink in hand and never empty. It was a magical night and we’re so happy we chose such a beautiful venue with amazing employees. Leading up to our wedding day, everyone we worked with throughout our planning was so genuinely personable. They all made sure we had the perfect stress-free night. No question about it, we highly recommend the Estate at Florentine Gardens!

Maria
    We’ve worked with Maria since day 1. We never felt like we were just another wedding, she always remembered us and made us feel special. She was so attentive and accommodating! When we were ever unsure of anything she provided the best advice. She truly knows what she’s doing and made planning easier with her organization! Maria went above and beyond to make our requests possible, and it was such a pleasure to work with her.

Jorge
    Jorge was our Maitre’d. He ensured everything ran smoothly throughout the night. He involved us in specifics at the start of the night so he could clarify some details, and then took care of everything. He kept the party on time and the vendors in check. Jorge took any of the stresses of that night off of us so we could enjoy without worrying about anything! He was incredible and we wouldn’t have had that much fun without him!

Lyla
    Lyla was my bridal attendant, and it was wonderful having her by my side throughout the night for any of my needs! She was very attentive, but not invasive, and so quick when I had a request. She picked up on what I was drinking and just kept re-filling so I didn’t even have to think of asking her. She has such a contagious smile and I could tell she really loves what she does.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Amy Prudente · Married on 12/29/2018

Wedding of our dreams!

The entire team at Florentine Gardens made our wedding dreams come true! From our very first visit, we knew this was the PERFECT place for our reception. Tom, his family, and team are so wonderful and made us feel like family. They all worked so hard to make our day everything we envisioned and more! Not only is it a stunning location for any time of year, but the food is fabulous as well. The service was impeccable and we are still getting compliments from our family and friends on the whole experience. Jason was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire planning process, and our bridal attendant (Layla) and maitre d (Jorge) were absolutely AMAZING. No one missed a beat the entire night. They were all so attentive and made our day go off without one single hiccup. I cannot say enough about the Florentine Gardens team. They truly gave us the wedding of our dreams. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/07/2018

The most magical day

Our wedding at Florentine Gardens was truly beyond anything we ever expected it to be. Jason was always responsive, patient and professional throughout the planning process and was so helpful the day of our wedding. Sal Travis was a pleasure to work with and helped us pick out the perfect ceremony music and lighting for our event. Jeffrey the Maitre’d did an great job handling our huge 28 person bridal party! Our ceremony was seemless. Laila our Bridal Attendant was AMAZING. I told her multiple times I wanted to take her home with me! She was so attentive and efficient, from dealing with 13 women getting ready all day to being out in the freezing cold throwing my veil for photos, she was a godsend. The staff at Florentine Gardens seemlessly ran our wedding and it was literally perfect. Our guests raved about the food!!! I knew from the minute I walked into the Estate that it was the place for us and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. The day was magical and we will never forget it.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding dec 1/2018

Not sure where to begin. My experience with Florentine Gardens was unreal. My guest can’t stop raving about the unbelievable food, service and overall great experience they had all thanks to the team at the estate! Kerry, my bridal attendant was outstanding she made my entire night a breeze. Thanks to Sal Travis for the best experience when it came to my entertainment! My wrap up video was everything I hoped it would be. The entire family at Florentine Gardens was involved with my wedding planning and helped me through the process. They made it nice and easy without ever putting pressure on me. If I could redo my wedding night at Florentine gardens I would in a second!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Kelly Miressi · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!

Excellent experience with Florentine Gardens from the day we first met with Jason through out wedding day & beyond. Food was great, staff professional & so accomodating. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Shelley Jiang · Married on 11/21/2018

Phenomenal!

My husband and I, along with our family and friends, cannot stop raving about the people and the overall experience at our wedding on 11/21/18. A lot of planning went into making our big day a reality and all of the amazing people at the Florentine Gardens made sure everything was perfect from start to finish. You can fully trust them with the most important day of your life because they are not only extremely experienced, but also very caring and flexible as well. It also helps that they only have one wedding happening at once (which turned out to be a huge ++). We had the best day of our lives at the Florentine Gardens! This is a FAMILY owned venue, and that has made a big impact on our decision to have our ceremony and wedding there. It was really nice to deal with family members rather than employees of a faceless corporation. We truly felt like we were a part of the family during the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Maria Daidone was our event consultant who was there for us every step of the way. We were truly lucky to work with her as she is super personable and she went above and beyond in making everything exceptional from our personalized ideas to the delicious wedding day menu. The day of the wedding is long filled with photos and having a great time but our bridal assistant Sheyla made it so much better. The best way for me to describe our bridal assistant, Sheyla, is phenomenal! Sheyla helped with anything and everything we needed. She helped lessen the loads on our bridesmaids and took care of everything. She was super caring and thoughtful. For example, when we were out in the garden taking the wedding party pictures in 30 degrees weather, Sheyla (without asking) brought us hot tea and was out there in the cold to support our needs. Sheyla also helped fixed our bridesmaid's bouquet that broke before the ceremony (since the florist left before that). You often hear some couples say they didn’t eat at their wedding. Well, that was not us! Sheyla brought us an abundance of food from our cocktail hour into the bridal suite and even when we were in the reception, she kept drinks filled and made sure we tried everything (and all of the desserts - my favorite!). She was nothing but the absolute best and I wouldn’t have been able to go through the day so stress-free without Sheyla’s support. The venue itself also has a brand new bridal suite that is gorgeous for pictures and hanging out prior to the ceremony. There is also a nice groom suite with pool table (which most venues do not usually have).

My husband and I had a chance to relax and enjoy all of the delicious food prior to the reception. Our Maître’d, Jorge, was amazing and as my husband puts it “on his A game”. He was extremely organized and made suggestions during the night so we can be on track with our schedule and made sure our guests had a great time. Our VIP tables couldn’t stop raving about how Jorge kept coming by to check up on them and even asked if they wanted more food. They definitely know how to keep your family and friends happy so all they can talk about is how great the venue was, which was everything we could’ve asked for. We had been to the Florentine Gardens during the planning process numerous times, but that night felt magical! (it does help that the chandeliers are just so beautiful). As you research, you will see all of the beautiful photos from the spring and summer months in their garden, but please do not hesitate to choose a winter month. The open space throughout the ballroom looking out into the gardens was lit up by all of the tree lights which made it look like a winter wonderland. Many of our guests took pictures in the lobby (with the holiday decors) as well as outside with the tree lighting. Everyone could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food/dessert was.

As we were getting ready to leave for the night, Sheyla had already packed a ton of food and even a couple of centerpieces for myself that I had requested and almost forgot about. Since we were having an after party off-site, it was great to have delicious food/dessert. We can’t thank Maria, Sheyla, Jorge, Sal and everyone at the Florentine Gardens enough for making everything so wonderful for us. While it was amazing for us to have our wedding there, we hope to attend one day attend a wedding there too!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Amy · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Wedding Day

From the moment you pull up and there are more than half a dozen attendants there to greet you and ensure you get everything you need... To the bridal attendant Layla who spent an hour bustling the dress and even fixed a strap for a guest... To the beautiful grounds inside and out and sheets and blankets placed on the snow for us so we could get those perfect pictures without getting wet... Sal the MC was great and kept the party going to the very end. DJ Alex played all the right songs and videographer Evan captured our day perfectly on film for us to watch again and again. Amy and I could not have had a more perfect day if we tried and a big reason why was the staff and experience we had at the estate at Florentine gardens. We can't wait for a couple we know to get married there so we can go back!!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 9

Krista · Married on 11/10/2018

The Absolute Best

The Estate at Florentine Gardens was the first venue my husband and I looked at when we started our wedding planning journey. We looked at a handful more after in the NY/NJ area and we kept comparing other venues to Florentine Gardens so that solidified our decision. If you're thinking about Florentine Gardens for a venue, no need to look any further. They are a well oiled machine and being in this industry for many years definitely shows. They ensure your wedding day is flawless and their wonderful team helped make our dream wedding come to life.

Jason, Sal, and Jeffrey were superb in ensuring each detail was perfect and they were so attentive leading up to the wedding and especially on the day of. Everything ran smoothly and as planned thanks to them. A special shout out to my bridal attendant Laila, who I will always refer to as my angel on my wedding day. Although I didn't see her at all times, she never left my side. She never let our drinks or stomachs be empty, she was there to adjust any imperfection on my dress, and she even created a bustle from scratch when mine failed to exist.

The most talked about part of the night was the House Band. They are Florentine’s exclusive in house band and they were absolutely phenomenal. The dance floor was never empty and every guest has complimented us since our wedding for choosing them. They are worth every penny!

Thomas, the owner of Florentine, even came to greet us at our cocktail hour and wish us well. Everyone treats you like family there and they have the same end goal in mind- to make this the happiest and best day of your life.

Our guests left saying it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended. The food was plentiful (and so delicious), the music on point, and the staff just exceeded any expectations. We will always be grateful for the amazing experience and service the staff showed to us on our Wedding Day. Our hope is to be a guest at another wedding at Florentine Gardens one day!

Sent on 12/03/2018