The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Christina R. Getting married on 06/10/2022

The Estate at Florentine Gardens

Florentine Gardens and their whole team has my highest recommendation! The service, their work ethic, the atmosphere, everything went exactly how I wanted it too and planned for. Planning a wedding during COVID has many challenges, but the team at Florentine made sure to accommodate myself, my husband and my guests to the best of their ability. I personally planned with Jason and he seemed to be available 24/7 with all of my questions and made anything I wanted, happen. He was professional but kind and understanding. I hired Sal Travis entertainment for my video and worked very closely with Sal and Shar. Sal is definitely experienced and knew the lay of the land and what would work and what wouldn't, Shar was outstanding, she made us feel comfortable and we received our wrap up video before we woke up the next day. I am confident in her ability and know she captured the best moments. My bridal attending, Sheyla was our life savor!! She was with me every step of the day, my husband and I kept commenting how awesome she was, we were on the dance floor and she kept bringing us water. She sewed/fixed my bustle, she had hair spray and anything else I may have needed at the drop of a hat. She personally brought us food to the bridal suite.

I wanted to get married at Florentine since I was 19 years old, covid threw a big wrench in my plan however I was still able to live out my dream wedding and I wouldn't have changed a thing!
  • Danielle
    Danielle A. Married on 05/01/2022

Bride & Groom

I cannot even put into words what an amazing experience my husband and I had at our wedding with Florentine Gardens. From the moment we met with Ciro back in August of 2020 to tour the venue, we felt SO special and SO confident. Ciro and Samantha have been unbelievably amazing to work with. They are both so easy-going, responsive, helpful, and knowledgeable about the wedding business. We also booked all of our entertainment through Sal Travis, and I cannot tell you enough good things about him. Meeting with Sal always put a smile on our faces - he was always so calm, reassuring, kind, and funny. Sal provided us with world-class lighting in the ballroom throughout the entire night, a mirror photo booth (which guests are still raving about!), videography, and a DJ. Our videographer, Shar, was an absolute gem. She was friendly, funny, and made my husband&I feel SO comfortable in front of the camera. She captured our best moments throughout the day, and we can't wait to re-live the memories through watching our video. In the meantime, we have an UNBELIEVABLE highlight video that was completed, edited & SHOWN to our guests at the end of our wedding night. This feature is all our guest's favorite part of the wedding - people LOVED watching the recap video on the same night of the wedding! It was really special for my husband and I, as well. DJ Tony Gia absolutely ROCKED the house from the second he started playing music. As soon as my husband and I met with him for the first time, we knew he was the perfect DJ for us. He knew exactly what we wanted & what styles of music we were looking for. He listened to our must-plays, and did a really good job integrating the Israeli music that we requested throughout the night. Our 250 guests were on the dance floor ALL night, and even chanted for an encore after DJ Tony Gia was done playing (but of course, we got our encore). The day of the wedding was absolutely flawless. The entire team at Florentine Gardens just really KNOWS how to throw a wedding. My husband and I felt absolutely NO stress from the second we arrived in the morning, and the whole team made everything flow seamlessly. My bridal attendants, Monica & Sheyla, were my backbone on the wedding day - constantly pampering my girls & I, knowing when I needed my hair/make-up touched up, and guiding me through all our photos. They made sure we were all well-fed & hydrated, and they were really just on their A-game. Our Maitre'd, George, was also just phenomenal. He was so nice & made the day run perfectly. Everything was on time, everything went exactly according to schedule - and he made sure my husband and I didn't worry about a thing. We constantly had our favorite drinks in our hands, and they never let us be empty-handed! One of my husband and I's favorite memories of our wedding is when the team set up a private little cocktail hour spread for us in the bridal suite, and the two of us got a minute alone to soak it all in after the ceremony. It gave us a minute to breathe and appreciate everything, while also making sure we had a minute to eat in the midst of all the craziness. I can't say enough about the incredible food throughout the entire day at Florentine Gardens. We still have guests absolutely RAVING to us about the food at our wedding. From arriving in the bridal suite, to the AMAZING cocktail hour, to the never-ending courses at the reception, to the pub-snacks at the afterparty - every single food that was served was 11/10. The bartenders & servers were incredible, serving 250 people without a line ever being formed throughout the night!! I could probably go on & on for days about how amazing our wedding at Florentine was. The grounds are STUNNING, the service is impeccable, the staff is nothing short from professional and perfect. I can confidently say I had NO stress around my wedding from the day I booked at Florentine Gardens. Everything was easy, seamless, and beautiful. I cannot recommend this place enough. Please book your wedding with Florentine Gardens!!!
  • Samara
    Samara Y. Married on 04/02/2022

The Most Amazing/Magical Place

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is truly a magical place. Everyone who works there is so sincere and genuinely happy to make your day so seamless and amazing. There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe my experience at Florentine. If I were to give you some, it would be, outstanding, reliable, dedicated, and so on. The whole team at Florentine truly made our day/night so beyond special. It is a day I will never forget and if you don't have your wedding/event at Florentine, you're doing something wrong.
  • Roberto
    Roberto H. Married on 03/26/2022

Amazing Day / Beautiful Wedding

From beginning to end we enjoyed every moment of service from The venue and in house services. The DJ did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor and MC Sal kept the flow going throughout the entire event. I highly recommend the Theatrical Package as the wrap up video at the end of the reception had everyone in tears. I mean literally everyone was shedding tears of joy and happiness during the wrap up video. So many people at our wedding said this was the best wedding from the venue to entertainment that they had ever been too.
  • Caroline
    Caroline C. Married on 03/25/2022

The Best Venue Out There

I don’t even know where to begin…everything about Florentine Gardens and their staff is incredible. We got married on 3/25/22 and it was an absolute dream. From when we started planning our wedding in September of 2020 right through the wedding date, the process was stress free, enjoyable, and exciting. Maria, the General Manager, was always one step ahead of us, answering our questions before I even had to ask them. She is so incredibly organized and was absolutely wonderful to work with. We always looked forward to our meetings with her to discuss our wedding details! She made planning our wedding so much fun-it was so nice to never have to be worried about anything when it came to our venue. We also worked with Sal Travis on our music/lighting/video/entertainment and he was also absolutely wonderful. From our very first meeting through our wedding date he was so organized, kept us informed on everything, answered all my questions so quickly, and got us so excited for our wedding! Although Florentine Gardens has so many events each year, they truly make you feel like your wedding is their top priority. When our wedding day arrived, everything about it was absolutely perfect and it was all thanks to the staff at Florentine Gardens. My bridal attendant, Stephanie, was there for me the entire day, doing everything from steaming my bridesmaid's dresses, to getting me food/water/drinks, to bustling my dress, and more-anything I needed she was there. Equally as incredible was our Maitre’D Jeff, who kept everything flowing so smoothly and everyone organized throughout the entire night. Our DJ, Tony Gia (who we booked through Sal Travis Entertainment at Florentine) was incredible. He is so passionate about what he does and it shows in his work-the music was a perfect mix to get all guests up and dancing the entire night! One of the most incredible parts of our wedding was our wrap up video filmed throughout the day by our videographer Jesse (also booked through Sal Travis Entertainment) and played at the end of the night. Our guests were in awe (as were we). Everyone said they had never seen such an amazing wrap up video, let alone that quickly at the very wedding they were attending! I could not hold back tears as our video was played and immediately ran to Sal to give him a hug and the biggest thank you. It still bring tears to my eyes everytime I watch it. It’s hard to believe this was MY wedding-that’s how perfect it was. Everything about Florentine Gardens and what they do is truly incredible and special. The entire staff felt like family. Our guest of all ages were telling us it was the greatest wedding they have ever been to-between the incredible food, to the venue itself, everything is amazing. Guests are still calling us telling us how incredible it was. If you are debating between having your wedding at Florentine Gardens or another venue, pick Florentine Gardens-you will not be disappointed.
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 03/19/2022

Impeccable

Our wedding this past weekend at The Estate at Florentine Gardens was absolutely perfect from start to finish. From the very beginning of our planning process, our event consultant Samantha went above & beyond to ensure anything & everything we wanted was accounted for. She always had our best interest in mind and her attention to detail was top notch. We are so grateful Samantha was with us every step of the way to execute a perfect wedding, and that she did! The entertainment team including Sal Travis & DJ Tony Gia hit every note, entrance, and vibe we were going for & we couldn’t be more happy — the best of the best with this team!! Kerry our bridal attendant was so attentive to our needs from the second we arrived at the venue to the moment we left, not one moment going unaccounted for. She supported our every needs & was an absolute sweetheart & a pleasure to be paired with. George our Maitre’d was also a huge part of this night. He listened to our requests, ensured great communication & the process from the moment we got there, & executed a flawless night with our bridal party, dances & guests. It is safe to say this was the absolute best day of our lives, thanks to the ENTIRE team mentioned above a& all the staff at the venue for doing their part. The food, service, everything was INCREDIBLE and we are so grateful to have been able to have our wedding here. Thank you again for a day we will never forget!
    Anthony M. Married on 03/11/2022

Perfect from beginning to end

Don’t even know where to start honestly. With all the stresses of a wedding, this was never one of them. Between Sal and Denise they made this the most perfect day we couldn’t of even dreamed of. They were always on top of everything, adding little touches to make it more special and showing us so much love we will remember for life. When I say there’s nowhere else in the world you should get married I mean it. Nothing will ever compare to the hospitality, the food, the music, the love, and the memory’s, as Florentine Gardens provides.
    Andrea S. Married on 03/09/2022

The best wedding venue!

We can't thank Florentine enough for helping us have the wedding of our dreams!! We would recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens to anyone! My husband and I were married on September 27, 2020. Denise and her team made sure our day was absolutely perfect. Our cocktail hour and reception were both outside under the gorgeous tent space. One of the main reasons we chose Florentine Gardens was for the beautiful outdoor space and elegant feel of the grounds. Our guests were able to enjoy the beauty of the estate from the cocktail hour all the way to the outdoor after-party. The food was amazing and very abundant!

Denise was our wedding consultant and was by our side for the entire wedding process. She is seriously the best around! Denise was so informative and so easy to talk to. She answered all of our questions and eased all of our worries. She helped us with decisions big and small, from making our cocktail hour and dinner selections, to helping us through the difficult decision to postpone our wedding day (our original wedding day was July 4, 2020).

We used many of the Florentine recommended vendors, which were all amazing to work with. Sal Travis and his videographer Jesse created us the most amazing wrap up video and the House Band kept everyone dancing all night!

Our bridal attendant Kerry and maitre d Jeffrey were the best! Kerry was so attentive to both me and my husband. From making sure we always had a drink in hand, to helping me bustle my dress, to making sure we ate dinner, Kerry was awesome! Jeffery kept us on schedule and ensured our guests had a great night.

We thank the entire Florentine team for the most amazing and memorable day!
  • Rhadara
    Rhadara E. Married on 01/22/2022

Best venue in jersey!

WOW! Is this even enough of a word to encompass our day at Florentine? From the moment we were walking up to the entrance for our tour, to the day after our wedding, picking up our decor (& wrapped up leftovers!!!), we were welcomed and treated like family. My husband, Ryan, and I will never forget arriving and Ciro greeting us with a big smile. Looking back, we can say that that was the moment we knew we found our place. It gets better, we went on the tour. HOLY MOLY! This place is gorgeous!!! The only reason why we didn’t book right on the spot was because we had other appts with other venues that day/weekend. But we left the grounds and, kid you not, had to pull over because we both had the same feeling - we saw us having our wedding there. Cue the tears already! We went through all the previously scheduled tours, but went straight back to Florentine Gardens and signed for our wedding day. We are beyond happy we did. They go above and beyond! If it’s in their capability they will say yes to any request. They want to make your day, your most special day.

Ciro and Sam were the 2 coordinators we worked with. Ciro was amazing with giving us all the information, menu options, and going through all the details for our day. Sam, is an angel! If I had a question, no matter how small of a question it was, she answered it. She, too, had a smile on her face every time we came to visit. We loved their open door policy. The day of, both of them came to see us a few times throughout the day. They were just as excited as we were. How amazing is that? They are truly so passionate about what they do and take pride in Florentine Gardens. Seriously, they are all such humble people. We ran into Tom, Ciro’s father & owner of Florentine, one random time prior to our wedding day and he called us over, walked us past the construction tape to show us the newest renovation. He just wanted to share in the moment but that meant so much to us because it got us more excited about our day.

Sal Travis takes care of the in-house entertainment. He too, treated us like family! We did the theatrical package and I am EXTREMELY happy we did! The wrap up video is such a special touch. No one knew it was coming and they got to see our day right there and then! It was brilliant! Shar and Tom were our videographers - both were incredible! Shar was with me the whole day and she was the best hype woman around! She had me feeling like a Queen and so comfortable in front of the camera! I received my wrap up video in an email within 24 hours. I have watched it on repeat ever since. Both sets of parents have been re-watching it, too! If you see Sal please ask to see our wrap up video!! We can’t wait to receive our other videos! He, also, offers a DJ or Band package which we would’ve totally gone with if we didn’t already have our DJ booked! We also did the floor monograms (which everyone thought was so cool!) and fog for our first dance. Talk to Sal, he is easy to talk to and will also do his best to make your day an exceptional one!

Sheyla, our bridal attendant, was with us the whole day! And when I say the whole day I mean, we had to start getting ready at 6AM because we had a church wedding until the end of the reception. She knew what I needed before I thought about it. Our wedding was Saturday 01/22/22 and in the evening it got cold, but we wanted outdoor photos since the lit up trees are such a staple. She had tea for me to warm up my hands and to drink between all the photos/ video shots. I never had a chance to finish my drink before she brought me a new one. I cannot thank everyone at Florentine enough!

Our friends and families are RAVING about the beautiful grounds and abundance of delicious foods. Service is top-notch (surprised? we’re not!). The bar kept it moving! No one complained that they had to wait in line and we had over 220 guests at our wedding! When they say don’t worry, they got it - please trust them they do this professionally. They absolutely know what they are doing. Even with decor - I just had a bunch of decor and told them my style and they went with it and it was PERFECT! I can keep going and going about them!

Buttttt … I can’t finish this review without talking about their food. If you’re getting married there, please invite us because we want to eat the food again. We had vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, vegan/gluten/soy-free guests. You name it we had that dietary restriction. Everyone was well taken care of. Our 2 brothers, who were in our bridal party, are both vegans and in-between the ceremony and the reception they brought drinks and food to the bridal/groom suites - even a full tray for our vegan brothers! Grilled cheese, Let’s Meat, and Sushi stations were all the rave. The alcoholic drinks were delicious! Ugh! I’m getting hungry writing this review! Please run, not walk to Florentine to book your wedding day there. You will not regret it!

Thank you, Florentine Gardens for making our day more perfect than we could have ever imagined.

Love,
    The Monaghans
    Christian U. Married on 01/14/2022

Dream wedding

My wife and I had our wedding on January 14th at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. I could have not asked for a better wedding. Everything was perfect, the food was amazing, the venue was breath taking. I had several people tell me that was not only the best wedding they have ever attended but also best cocktail and best desserts they had at one as well. A week later and people are still reaching out to me telling me how amazing the wedding was and still talking about the cocktail hour. Another hit was the drink selection and bartenders. Many guests mentioned that they were very generous with the alcohol. Last but not least Jason was the main person who helped me throughout the entire process. He was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. The entertainment provided by Sal and dj Tony Gia was amazing. They had people dancing all night and the music was a big hit with the crowd. Our bridal attendant Monica was phenomenal. She even steamed my tuxedo jacket one I got there. She made my wife and I feel very comfortable. She made sure we had everything we needed and always made sure there was a drink at my chair. The videography team was amazing, Shar the lead videographer is very talented and the video was so professionally edited so quickly. Guests were asking how was it possible that the video was played right after the cake cutting was done and it even had that part in it. Overall I cannot thank everyone at this venue enough and if you plan on getting married, Florentine Gardens is the place to do it at.
    Bianca R. Married on 12/31/2021

Our Dream Wedding

Our day was truly perfection, and the team at Florentine Gardens played a huge part in making sure everything came out spectacular. When planning our wedding, my husband and I wanted to focus on 3 things... 1. Great Food 2. Great Music and 3. Great Open Bar/Drinks. FG delivered on all three of those points. We met with Ciro on the first day to do the tour and we appreciated his honesty. Having heard of the venue’s reputation, we were excited to see it in person. We walked through and were in awe of how beautiful the renovation came out. He we went through the menu options and were quite impressed with what was included in the package, as well as the additional options (Peter Lugar steak sauce at a carving station... yum!). The fact that guests would be able to try other dinner options that were offered once done is unheard of. Maria was our main point of contact throughout the planning phase and she was phenomenal! She constantly reached out to ensure we didn’t have any questions and kept us on track for any updates with the pandemic. The next thing to tackle was our music options. Once we booked with FG, we were given a listing of their preferred vendors. Sal Travis Entertainment was the in-house entertainment and we contacted Sal for a meeting to see if whether his company was a good fit for us. Sal was great and so personable! He put on a demonstration of the built-in state-of-the-art light projectors that would be in sync with the music played by the house DJ Tony Gia. We ended up going with their theater package, which included the light show and wrap up video. The wrap up video was worth every penny! The videographer, Shar, was with us throughout the day of the wedding, as we got ready at the venue, while we were at the church and during the reception. The best part was that the film was edited and played at the end of the night while everyone ate dessert. We were also sent a copy of the video by the end of the night, which was posted to social media the very next morning. When we met with DJ Tony Gia, we were very excited. We mentioned to him how important music and good party was to us. He reassured us that he was perfectionist when it came to his job and was also very easy to talk to. Tony live mixes all of his music, meaning there was nothing pre-recorded. He was able to change and alternate the music based on the vibe of the wedding, which was appreciated. Many of our guests raved about the music throughout the night, even insisting on an encore/additional last dance song at the end of the night, which he so graciously provided. Lastly, were the drinks. We opted for the tequila bar at the cocktail hour and that was a hit! All staff and servers were very attentive to the guests throughout the night. I also can’t forget about the bridal attendant, Stephanie, who came early to the venue so that I wouldn’t be rushing to get ready that morning. She was even able to sew my bustle back together when it broke from dancing. Truly our experience with FG was exceptional. We could not have hoped or dreamed for a more magical day. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts. – Bianca and Nick Russo
  • Bianca
    Bianca L. Married on 11/24/2021

Best venue ever!

I can not say enough positive things about Florentine Gardens. My husband and I attended a wedding here in 2019 and had a great experience and loved the food. When we visited it to book for our own wedding, the renovations really put the icing on the cake! From the moment we toured the venue until our special day (11.24.21) they were absolutely amazing. Ciro and Samantha truly made us feel like family and were there with any questions at any time. I highly recommend a lot of their in house services as well. Their DJ Tony Gia did an absolutely amazing job!!! We booked him as part of their package through Sal at the venue which I HIGHLY recommend. The in house videographer Shar did another AMAZING job on our wrap up video!!!! I still can't believe it is ready by the end of the evening to watch while you eat dessert. I am truly obsessed and can't stop watching it! Jeffery was our maitre'd and was incredible as well. Him and our bridal attendants stephanie and monica made sure everything ran smooth and we had everything we needed the entire night. My husband and I already discussed how our future children will be getting married here. Thank you all again for such an amazing evening!!!!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney T. Married on 11/19/2021

Outstanding!

Everyone at the Estate at Florentine Gardens is absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough great things about them. Ciro, Sam, and Sal made my husband and my wedding day a complete dream come true. With a longer engagement, we came to work with the team for a longer amount of time and they made us feel like family. Anything we asked for, they made a reality. Sheyla, our bridal attendant was beyond attentive. The band, DJ, and videography are all A+++. Not one bad thing to say.
    We wish we could do it all over again!! Thank you so much to everyone at the Estate!
    Caitlin A. Married on 11/14/2021

My Fairytale Wedding

The Estate at Florentine Gardens is a wedding reception venue like no other. From the moment you walk through their front door, you feel like you are at home. They treat you as if you are a member of their family. They have every detail planned out so precisely that you never have to think or wonder how it will be done. Ciro & Samantha were dynamic, so organized, patient, listened to what your vision was and made it come true. Sal Travis, Director of Entertainment, was outstanding. He promised that our wedding would be one we would never forget and he sure was right. Denise the photographer, & Jesse the videographer captured such beautiful moments. DJ Tony Gia made sure everyone was up and dancing the entire time. That speaks volumes. The whole place just had a magical feeling to it. Monica, my bridal attendant, was spectacular and attentive. You can tell she has been doing this for a long time. She made everything go smoothly and on time.

The mouthwatering cuisine provided for our guests was exceptional. There was so much of it. They even came around for a second time asking if you want seconds.

Our proud moment was to have people call us the following day saying this was the BEST wedding they ever attended. They said the found was exquisite, and the venue & attention to detail was impeccable. That says so much about the Florentine and anyone who is considering having their wedding there. My husband & I highly, highly recommend it. We are so thankful our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa C. Married on 11/13/2021

Best day ever

This was truly the best day of our lives! And I do not say that lightly. The week of the wedding was extremely stressful and I could not keep track of anything, but Jason (who is phenomenal) kept us on track so we wouldn’t forget anything, and if we did, he always knew what to do! He truly is the nicest, most thoughtful person and was so easy to talk to and work with. Jason knows his stuff, so trust me, if you’re working with him, you’re getting nothing but the best for your special day! I could go on forever about how great he is!

We worked with Sal for the entertainment portion of our wedding. He is in charge of all of the incredible effects and everything else you could ever want! If you want something, he will get it. The first time sitting down and meeting with Sal, you could see the passion he has for what he does. He genuinely loves his job and always gives 110% to each and every couple he works with. If you want the “everything and more” experience, he’s the number one guy! Now, my husband and I had no idea you needed a song for pretty much everything you do on your special day and like always, we were not prepared to make these choices HAHA. Sal to the rescue made it extremely easy and stress free. Sal, Kyle and I cannot thank you enough for all you have done for us ❤️.

The Wrap Up Video was another beautiful gift that Florentine Gardens provided and was played during the Reception. This video had us all in tears, of course happy tears! Thank you so much Jesse, who is Florentine Garden’s Videographer, for catching all of the magical moments of our day! Kyle and I have not stopped watching the video and are so thankful that we will always have these moments to look back on forever!

Please, please, please, if you use Florentine Gardens, never hesitate to ask any and all questions you have because they’ve heard it 100 times over and always have the answers.

Tony Gia was our DJ and if you’re reading this, YOU truly are a 15/10! He did such an exceptional job and kept the party going on the dance floor. Now any DJ that can get the groom to take his shirt off on the dance floor really is the best of the best! I’ve never met a DJ so caring. The night before the wedding we spoke to Tony because he wanted to know exactly what we wanted and what songs had to be played no matter what. He played everything we wanted and knew exactly what songs to play at the perfect time to keep the party going! Thank you again!

Last, but definitely not least, Jorge and Sheyla, our maitre’d and bridal attendant, were outstanding throughout the entire wedding day. Starting from 6:00am in the morning, Sheyla was in the suite helping with everything! She was remarkable! Always knew where I needed to be at all times, for pictures, bouquet toss, any problems with my dress, and even cleaning dirt off of my dress after the ceremony. She is the best of the best at what she does! Jorge ran the show and made sure everything went off without any issues. He made sure everything occurred on time and was perfect for us and our guests. Without Jorge and Sheyla’s impeccable attention to detail, myself and Kyle would definitely have been lost on our special day! Thank you both so much for everything!

We want to thank everyone at Florentine Gardens for making our day so special!

Love,
    Alyssa and Kyle Reilly
  • Christopher
    Christopher I. Married on 10/30/2021

Highly recommend - best wedding venue and team

Enough cannot be said about how great, dedicated, and hardworking these people are. And they do it well. We had an outstanding wedding. Jason was great and walked us every single step of the way. He was very courteous and hospital. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID but they were really flexible and helped us get a new date that was perfect for us and our family. Jason really catered to our needs and was there on our wedding day to make everything absolutely perfect. Sal Travis, Tony Gia, Rob and his team was phenomenal as well. Videography, lighting, music was all on point. They have flawless attention to detail. They were very approachable and reachable whenever we had questions or requests such as doing a Chinese Tea ceremony or for example requesting sparklers/fireworks to turn on at 3 minutes and 54 seconds in one of the songs in my groomsmen dance. Tony Gia was an amazing DJ. He really was reachable and even answered texts I sent at like 12:30 am. The mixes were flawless and really got everyone up to dance. Skill, compassion, and hardwork describe all these people. And they know how to have a good time! They made our wedding perfect. Our friends and families cannot stop raving how great our wedding was and they can't stop watching our wedding videos! HIGHLY RECOMMEND. LOOK NO FURTHER!
  • Danny
    Danny K. Married on 10/26/2021

The Best Is Yet To Come

We looked at a number of wedding venues, but none were of the same quality of ambiance, service, cuisine, entertainment and most of all, attention to detail. The management LISTENED to what our requirements were. No question, I would highly recommend to friends, family and others.
    Cristina E. Married on 10/22/2021

The most amazing night ever!

We had our wedding at the Florentine Gardens on 10/22/21 and it was the most spectacular night of both mine and my husbands life. We worked with Jason Gentile as our coordinator and we cannot say enough great things about him. He was the GREATEST to work with and extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process to make it as easy as possible for us! He truly treated us as if we were family. I had never been to someone else's wedding here but I knew other people who have and talked very highly of the venue but what Jason and his team did for us on our wedding day was ABOVE AND BEYOND!!! First off our Bridal Attendant Sheyla was a godsend! She was with me the entire day and there for literally every little thing I needed. She was fanning me while I was eating at one point because I sweating from all the dancing. She was superior! So many of my guests even commented how attentive she was. The next amazing person from the day was Jeff was our Maitre’d! Another superstar who made the day go so smoothly! He made it all happen and happen on time, and kept us calm throughout it all! They were the best team we could have asked for! Now let's talk about the food. I suggest you tell your guests not to eat prior because the food at the Florentine Gardens is INCREDIBLE! From cocktail hour to the reception, the food was amazing and they even went around asking people if they wanted 2nds and a few 3rds for dinner. I didn't even know they were going to do that but that is top quality. We didn't get to eat much at the reception but the team hooked us up with so much food to take home the next day so that we could try a little bit of everything. It was amazing!
    We also worked with their in house entertainment company for all the up lighting, videographer, and the photobooth. Sal and his team were also the BEST to work with! The lighting is worth every penny. We went with the entrance lighting and the uplighting on the dancefloor which was super cool and really created an elevated look.
    As for the videographer, in all honesty, was an add on towards the end. We were not sure if we wanted to add it on but I'm so happy that we did! The wrap up video is so special and then all speeches/dances extended footage is going to be so nice to have as a keepsake. We've watched our wrap up video about a million times already :)
    And who doesn't love a photobooth! Our guests loved it, they took so many pictures.
    All in all the Estate at Florentine Gardens helped us throw an epic wedding and we are forever grateful to Jason, Sal and their teams! I would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone! We love the Florentine Team!!!
  • Amanda
    Amanda F. Married on 10/18/2021

Truly amazing and professional team that will not disappoint!

Florentine Gardens is the best venue around. The grounds are beautiful and the food is absolutely delicious, but that is just the beginning of what makes Florentine amazing. My husband and I had to reschedule our 2020 wedding to 2021 due to COVID, so wedding planning, and making decisions for our wedding was very stressful to say the least. Denise, our event consultant, made the process very easy, answered all of our questions and was very helpful and reassuring every step of the way. For our wedding entertainment, we decided to go with Sal Travis, Florentine’s in-house entertainment. We couldn’t have been happier with the way everything turned out. He was also super helpful, kind, professional and patient with my husband and I. The day of our wedding, our videographer, Jesse, introduced himself. He was very kind and professional. He was around to take some shots and footage in the morning of the bridal party getting ready, then at church, and of course afterwards during the reception. Our wrap-up video was out of this world. We barely noticed Jesse around, but I guess that’s part of why he is so amazing at his job. He gets amazing footage with out interrupting/disturbing the flow of the wedding day. Sal sent us the wrap-up video the night of our wedding which was great because we were able to send it to all of our friends and family, especially those that could not travel/make it due to COVID restrictions. Lastly, my bridal attendant Stephanie was awesome. Even with 15+ women in the bridal suite, she focused on me and all of my needs. She was right by my side the entire time. Even though I had just met her the morning of my wedding, she was so personable, kind and professional and she really put me at ease throughout the day. She communicated with my photographer and ensured that my dress, etc. looked perfect for the photos. She made sure I was fed and hydrated and had everything I needed at all times. I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but in a nutshell, the entire staff at Florentine is amazing. They go above and beyond for their clients. The nice thing is, they don’t make you feel like clients. They are all warm, personable and they really do treat you like family. My husband and I were SO stressed during the whole process, mainly due to COVID and other things out of our control. But Denise, Sal, Jesse and Stephanie (and the rest of the team), made things so easy and seamless for us. They saw how stressed we were and kept reassuring us that everything would be fine and perfect the day of our wedding. They were absolutely right. They went above and beyond and everything exceeded our expectations. We are so happy and thankful that we chose Florentine. We had the most perfect wedding day and also met amazing people along the way.
  • Margo
    Margo Married on 10/16/2021

The Most Perfect Venue for a Perfect Day

Choosing to have my wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The staff is friendly, communicative, professional, and go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect. The food is amazing, the grounds are impeccable, and the service is flawless. My only regret for my wedding was hiring an outside month of wedding coordinator because the staff at Florentine Gardens ensures everything is running smoothly. We worked with Jason and I could write an essay on how amazing he is! He was there with us for our first tour of the venue, there for every visit, helped us navigate postponing due to the pandemic, and made sure our wedding day was everything we ever dreamed of. I truly can not thank Jason and the team at Florentine Gardens enough for how perfect our wedding day was and how happy we are!
  • Ryan
    Ryan J. Married on 10/06/2021

Beautiful, outstanding, and unforgettable!

The venue was outstanding! We were in contact with Maria, who was so humble, and just a warm hearted person. We were able to contact her about anything, at anytime with a quick response.

The entire staff at Florentine were both helpful, and kind. The bridal attendants were outstanding, and were on top of everything! The food was outstanding, and I’d redo this all over again just to have their food again! They take a lot of pride in their food, and they without a doubt live up to it.

The wedding was amazing, and I’m so sad we can’t relive it again. If you have a chance to look at this venue while looking for where to get married, I would recommended this venue to all my family, and friends! Who even keep complementing how amazing the venue was! Thank you all again for such an amazing experience!
    Daniela L. Married on 09/11/2021

A Dream Come True!

We recently had our ceremony and reception at the Florentine Gardens and it was an absolute dream come true!! Every single detail was thought of and perfect. When we first arrived Tom gave us a warm welcome and tour that made us feel right at home. Then meeting Ciro and the rest of the Florentine Gardens family we quickly fell in love with the family atmosphere and the quality of service that was being offered. A hard match to find. Up until the wedding Ciro and Samantha were rockstars with setting us at ease and being open to any and all questions. For all of our entertainment we used their in-house service Sal Travis entertainment, and WOW did he and his team deliver! DJ Tony Gia is extremely gifted and took his time to make sure our day would be exactly what we dreamed of and it was above and beyond our expectations! A special thank you to our bridal attendant Kerry for being there every moment the day of the wedding and making sure we had everything we needed ALL DAY. Thank you to all the other staff that day as well too many to name. Not only have we received an overwhelming amount of love and support from everyone at the Florentine Gardens but every single one of our guests were speechless not only with how AMAZING the food was, but the service was unmatched! Overall the comments we received following the wedding were "Best wedding ever " "Best wedding I've ever been too". We can't thank everyone at Florentine Gardens enough for making our wedding day so special. Thank you!
    Aimee C. Married on 09/04/2021

Amazing all around

The venue was extremely accommodating and exceeded our expectations. Ciro and team made the entire experience easy and was always available when we needed him. Sal Travis and DJ Tony Gia provided us with the best party we could have ever imagined. From the music to the wrap up video they provided us that same night. We could not have asked for a better venue to celebrate our special day!
  • Rachel
    Rachel K. Married on 09/02/2021

Absolutely spectacular! :)

The Estate at Florentine Gardens gave my husband and I the most spectacular wedding day on September 2nd, 2021! If we could give a MILLION stars we would! :) All of the staff completely blew all of our expectations out of the water! From the moment we stepped foot into this beautiful venue, they made sure we knew just how important our special day was to them. They were extremely personable to not only us, but to our family and guests as well. The food was outstanding, the guest service was incredible and, the venue itself is absolutely jaw dropping! We knew from the moment we booked our wedding day with them that we’d be in great hands.

My bridal attendant, Monica, was such a kind soul and always made sure I had everything I needed. Though I am not the person who likes to give tasks to anyone, she made sure to extend herself each time to me and ensured I was stress-free on my wedding day. I could not have been any more relaxed on my special day without her! Such an amazing person, any bride who has her services on their wedding day is extremely lucky!

I had direct contact with Ciro and Samantha leading up to our wedding and they were extremely responsive throughout the whole time! Even when I thought I’d be asking silly questions, they all were very reassuring to me and made my life stress-free in the world of wedding planning!

The feedback we received from our guests and family members after our wedding was ASTRONOMICAL! Everyone was raving about the food, including cocktail hour and reception, thought the venue was breath-takingly beautiful and spoke so highly of all the staff that was working our wedding day.

To all couples looking for a perfect wedding venue, you don’t need to look any further! My husband and I say all the time that we wish we could do our wedding day over just to experience the incredible atmosphere they created all over again!

A sincere thank you to the incredible team at Florentine Gardens for giving us the most outstanding, beautiful and memorable day of our lives! CHEERS :)
  • Lia
    Lia H. Married on 09/02/2021

Amazing!

Just married September 2021!
    There are no words to describe our experience with the entire Florentine Gardens staff from start to finish. Outstanding. Phenomenal. Beyond excellent - doesn’t do it justice!

My husband and I booked our wedding date in February 2020, and were just married on September 16th 2021. Florentine Gardens was our first venue visit - and our last. We immediately fell in love with Ciro Daidone upon meeting him and knew we would be in great hands. This was the place!

Florentine Gardens had everything we were looking for in a wedding venue: elegance, a top of the line food menu (from cocktail hour all the way to dessert), and most importantly - a family oriented staff who treated us like their own family.

Ciro and Samantha - we connected with them right away. They felt more like friends to us from day one. There was not one time Ciro or Samantha took longer than a day to answer any questions or concerns we had - emails, phone calls, and in person meetings. They were beyond attentive to us. They are personable, professional, friendly, and honest people. Thank you so much Ciro and Samantha, for everything you did for us.

With their recommendation, we booked their house DJ - Sal Travis & DJ Tony Gia along with their videography team. We chose the “theatrical package” and I am SO GLAD we did! Our guests are still raving about NOT ONLY the beautiful venue, the superior cuisine, but the entertainment! The DJ! The lights! The music! Our guests (including myself and my husband) were on the dance floor the entire night. I wish we could relive it over again because it was truly the best night of our lives. Thankfully we have our wrap up video by Sal Travis that we keep rewatching to bring us back!

Jorge was our Maitre D’, and Monica was our bridal attendant. Jorge and Monica did not skip a beat that day. Before we even knew we needed something, at any time of the day, they were there. The professionalism simply can not be matched. I would highly recommend Jorge and Monica to any future FG couples. They will make you feel like royalty on your wedding day.

We are so happy that we chose to host our wedding day at Florentine Gardens. To all future couples who are considering booking Florentine - do it. You will not regret it - they will give you a wedding you wouldn’t even be able to dream of. Florentine Gardens exceeded ALL
    expectations and hopes we had. I will be talking about this venue, these people, this team, and our wedding day for the rest of my life. I’m so sad it’s over and we really hope that we can one day return as guests so we can experience the joy and happiness we felt that day again.

Thank you Ciro, Samantha, Sal, Tony, Jorge, Monica from the bottom of our hearts - we love every single one of you and can not thank you enough!!!! XOXO

Lia & Jordan Primavera