The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 7
  • Kelly

Kelly Arendacs · Married on 10/10/2019

perfection

Jason was the coordinator, he was helpful and responsive. We used the in house entertainment of sal and DJ tony. They were wonderful and kind. The bridal assistant Sheyla did everything that I did not have to think about anything. The wedding was wonderful and days later people cannot stop talking about it.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie W · Married on 09/22/2019

Beyond perfection! A true fairytale!

Ciro, Tom, Maria and the entire team at the Florentine Gardens (including Sal, George and Lila) are truly amazing and made us feel like familiy from day one. The wedding was everything that we could have imagined and more. The food, the band, the bridal suite, and the attention to detail were immaculate. I always dreamed of a fairytale wedding, and the Florentine Gardens made that dream a true reality. A huge shout to Ciro for taking us under his wing and helping us create this beyond perfect event. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing Experience

Tom, Denise, Sheyla and the whole team at the Florentine Gardens are truly exceptional people! From the moment we stepped in to the venue and met with Tom to do the tour of the venue he treated myself, my husband and my parents like family. He then introduced us to Denise who took over from there. She was simply amazing throughout the whole entire experience! Our wedding was everything we imagined and more! It truly was a magical night! Our guest are still raving how phenomenal all the food was, the service from each and everyone of the staff and how every little detail was beautifully done! A month later and my guest are still saying by far one of the BEST weddings they’ve been too! You don’t understand how happy that makes me feel! From the cocktail hour, the dinner that was served and Venetian hour it was all outstanding! They made our guest feel so welcomed and made sure they were taken care of in every way! My 4 year old niece (our flower girl ) must of asked for 5 different plates of food (Haha )during cocktail hour including ice cream and they got it with no hesitation! Our wrap up video done by the Florentine Gardens was incredible!! Sheyla my bridal assistant was a true gem! She followed me around from morning to night catering to all of our needs and making sure we were a 100% throughout the whole day and night!!! The Bridal Suite is gorgeous!! The Florentine Gardens is absolutely a stunning establishment and we couldn’t of asked for anything more!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2019

Like Family

The team at Florentine Gardens are truly wonderful. They make us feel like family & the wedding has not even happened yet. Any questions we have had they go above & beyond to make us feel comfortable & answer to the best of their ability. Denise & Sal are always make themselves available. Couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Gabriel Galella · Married on 08/24/2019

Best Experience Ever

Couldn’t have asked for a better experience from an amazing group of people! Everybody was so attentive and amazing! Isabel and Jorge were phenomenal from the minute we got there. Sal assisted us with any issues we had even outside of Florentine and Denise was always just a quick email away to assist with anything as well! Absolutely love everything and wouldn’t change a thing!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jon Schultz · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding August 2019

We had a great experience working with the Florentine Gardens team. Additionally, the service and attention provided by the larger staff was incredible and noted by many of our guests. We worked with Maria as our coordinator and she was very responsive, attentive to details, helped make sure that we were on track, and even helped us with aspects of our day outside the normal course of planning. Our bridal attendant Layla simply put was amazing the entire day and there is not enough that we can say about the level of service and attentiveness she provided. Finally, Sal Travis, DJ Rob, and Videographer Shar did an awesome job of ensuring our reception was the celebration and party we imagined and capturing all of the moments throughout the night. We can't recommend Florentine Gardens and the entire team/family more for your event.

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Enjole

Enjole Johnson · Married on 08/11/2019

Everything we wanted and more

Our wedding at Florentine Garden was amazing and the service provided exceeded not only our expectations but also that of our guests. Jason worked with us in planning our event. He was attentive, flexible and answered all of our questions in a timely fashion. Sal was great to work with also. From the moment we met him, his sincere desire to provide us with the best effects and make our day as special as possible was evident. And boy did he and his team deliver. If you can do the wrap up video, please do it. The videographer Evan provided us with a video that we cannot stop watching. It was amazing and truly wow’ed our guests. The staff was amazing and displayed such professionalism and happiness for us and showed our guests a great time. Leading up to the wedding and planning the wedding with the staff was great. But the day of, my bridal attendant Layla, was AMAZING. She exceeded everyones expectations, especially mine. Not only was she attentive to my needs but also that of my wedding party. She calmed my nerves and showed such decorum and professionalism. I actually met her at a visit we made to the venue. I needed assistance with my clothing and although she was setting up for another wedding she stopped to help me. Our wedding party was impressed by her ability to cater to all of us with genuine care. In addition to the service, the food was great and we were grateful we used the bridal suite. We are well pleased with the service provided by the Florentine Gardens staff and hope if you get the chance you will book them for your wedding. You won’t regret it. Thank you to the Florentine Garden Staff.

Sent on 08/14/2019
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 8
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 9
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 10
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 11
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 12

Katelyn · Married on 08/09/2019

Best day of ours lives

First of all if you are looking for a venue look no further and book The Estate at Florentine Gardens! I cannot say enough amazing things about the staff, venue, food, band but I will try. We booked our wedding here actually on my birthday with Maria she was just spectacular, she was so knowledgeable, caring, honest and made our signing so easy, especially after we saw how grand and beautiful the Estate is. The just re-did the cocktail hour room and it is just so classy and gorgeous, the ballroom is nothing short of magnificent, the bridal suite and groomsmen suite makes getting ready so much fun (non stop party), and finally the outdoor garden is literally everything! Maria was with us every step of the way when it came to planning, she was only ever an email away for EVERYTHING and her response was always prompt! Also BOOK THE HOUSE BAND, especially if you want to dance the whole night! They totally rock, we had not one person in their seats unless they were eating the food! Sal did SO much for us and was so awesome. He helped us pick out all of our music, was the best MC had the crowd going the whole time and the lighting in the ballroom was all him and was perfect! He really knows what he is doing and is an absolute pleasure to work with! In the package we booked with Sal we also had a Videographer who we didn't know we needed until we saw what he did. Evan made the most amazing video we have ever seen, literally a wrap up of the entire day that had our first dance playing in the back. At the very end of the night they played this for us and our guests and it made the day even more special, they email the video that night to you and I have been watching it at least twice a day, it is something we will cherish forever as we grow older together. I also cannot forget Layla my bridal attendant, she did EVERYTHING. She was with me and the girls from 8:30am and didn't leave until after 12:30am. She made sure I ate and drank water, my bustle actually ended up breaking and she helped me with my dress the entire night, helped me all during pictures and just was the nicest person ever about everything. Not only was she so amazing to me but also for my bridesmaids, husband and his groomsmen. At the end of the night I told her I wouldn't have been able to do the day without her. I cannot forget our Maitre d, Jeffery and the entire staff that made the ceremony and night so smooth and gave the best service! Lastly HOLY COW the FOOD, if you want the most amazing cocktail hour, dinner, dessert please just book Florentine Gardens now. The entire night our guests were coming up to us saying this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding, and this is coming from over 200 guests including big Irish/Italian families. In summary BOOK Florentine Gardens if you want to have the most beautiful, fun, classy, and spectacular wedding of your life!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 13
  • Lis

Lis Hernández · Married on 07/28/2019

Simply Perfect

Florentine Gardens is not only an absolutely gorgeous venue, it is especially a great place to have your event because of its people and the quality of their service. We worked with Jason Gentile who was excellent!! George and Lailah took care of every detail to ensure every ran smoothly and our day was as memorable.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Christine · Married on 07/25/2019

Why look anywhere else?! The Best Day!

The Florentine Gardens was the first venue we visited on our long list of venues we thought we’d go see— and quickly became the easiest decision to make. We met with Maria, the general manager, and her enthusiasm and sweet personality won us over immediately. Unlike other venues we visited after visiting the Florentine, Maria took her time helping us to envision what our wedding day would look like from top to bottom, from the minute our guests arrived to the minute they would leave. She showed us exactly what they and us would experience. This may seem like a no brainer - but other venues just didn’t give us the same experience. We walked out of the venue, both immediately feeling like it was where we were meant to get married.... and after visiting a few others, nothing compared. Throughout the wedding process, Maria continued to be attentive to our questions and requests. We truly felt like we were planning a wedding with a family member. Sal Travis, of Sal Travis entertainment company, the in-house entertainment company, was so great to work with. He patiently explained all the options they had to make our day great- and we are so happy we chose to do the Theatrical Package, SDE film, and dance lighting. It really is above and beyond anything else out there. Even Tom, the owner, always went out of his way to make us feel so welcome and important through the process. Fast forward to the day of our wedding and we could not be happier. They truly know how to make you feel like your wedding is the only wedding they care about - they make you feel like they care as much about your wedding as you do- and I believe that they do! We were nervous not having a same day coordinator, but they promised us they had it under control- and they certainly did. They placed all the decor/ candles exactly how I had envisioned and I truly had nothing to worry about on the day of. I arrived to the venue at 9am with my girls to head to the bridal suite - and we were catered to all day. It was so fun getting ready and spending the day at the estate. Sheyla , my bridal attendant, was extraordinary. She was there all day until the very end of the night, making sure I was taking care of and being there to quickly fix my dress when needed. She is a beautiful soul, even making sure to give me some private moments to myself before walking down the aisle. I was so happy to have her by my side all day. Jorge, our Maitre’d, did a fantastic job making sure the day ran smoothly and the timing of the reception went as planned, so all I had to do was enjoy myself!!! Maria was there to wish us congratulations and make sure the day was spot on! The ceremony in the garden was perfect and guests are still raving about the amazing cocktail hour, delicious dinner, and fantastic desserts at Viennese hour. We truly could not have been happier with the amount of care that went into our day and the way all of staff at the Florentine made us feel. I recommend them without hesitation and truly don’t know how any other venue can compare! I just wish the day didn’t go so fast and we could do it all over again! Thank you for welcoming us into your family and for hosting the wedding of our dreams!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Kris

Kris Landano · Married on 07/19/2019

Elegance, Class, Beauty

My husband and I had the best day of our lives on our wedding day (July, 19, 2019) and we owe it all to The Estate at Florentine Gardens. It truly felt like a magical, royal day! If you are looking for high class and elegance, we highly recommend hosting any type of event at Florentine Gardens, especially a wedding! We still have people raving that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and how amazingly delicious the food was and of course how much food there was. It was never ending! We couldn’t stop talking about how professional and magnificent the staff was. My husband and I worked side by side with Maria planning our entire wedding. She was so helpful and completely made us feel like we were family. She was one of the nicest people we have ever worked with!

I can also say the same for Sal Travis of Sal Travis Entertainment. Sal was so down to earth and always available to answer all of our questions right away! The House Band was phenomenal and so was the videographer, Evan.
    We shared a bridal attendant; Layla and she exceeded all of our expectations. She went above and beyond her job to make sure this is the best day of our lives. Not only did my husband and I feel like there was 20 of her, she was even so attentive to all of our family and guests, they felt like there was 20 of her as well! Jeffery was our Maitre D’ and he kept everything running on schedule! He was also phenomenal.

The entire staff makes you feel like you are part of the family. We had the easiest experience planning our wedding because of this venue and the people who work there!

We shared a bridal attendant; Layla and she exceeded all of our expectations. She went above and beyond her job to make sure this is the best day of our lives. Not only did my husband and I feel like there was 20 of her, she was even so attentive to all of our family and guests, they felt like there was 20 of her as well! Jeffery The entire staff makes you feel like you are part of the family. We had the easiest experience planning our wedding because of this venue! Jeffery was our Maitre D’ and he kept everything running on schedule! He was also phenomenal. I honestly cannot stop thinking about how breathtaking our wedding was and how grateful we are for the ENTIRE staff at Florentine Gardens!

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Christina

Christina Rodriguez · Married on 07/14/2019

The absolute best!

From start to finish, working with The Florentine Gardens has been a dream! Every single person on their staff is super professional, kind and and the best at what they do. ALL of my guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to!

Working with Ciro for the year was amazing. I know they service many couples and clients, but he always treated us like our wedding was the most important thing going on. His suggestions for food selection and input on vendors was a huge help. Every interaction we had with him felt like working with a great friend and a true professional. He was crucial in making our wedding spectacular. Sal Travis and his entertainment team made my wedding so much fun! Transitions and flow of events were great and my guests were on the dance floor having fun immediately. His videographer, Evan, captured the best parts of our day and impressed guests by showing our wrap up video of our wedding at the end of the night. George, the Director of Operations, stunned us over the amazing organization and production of events. He is a master at what he does. And we can't forget the most perfect human and bridal attendant Kerry. She anticipated every single one of our needs and made sure as the bride and groom we enjoyed ourselves just as much as our guests. I am so happy I went with their suggested vendors because everyone worked in harmony like a well oiled machine with no slip ups or issues what so ever. The food from cocktail hour, dinner, and dessert was amazing. The viennese table shocked my guests once again over the amazing selection and presentation. It was a show stopper!

The picturesque venue, team, and recommended vendors exceeded any and all expectations I had. I can't thank them enough for all they have done to make my wedding the happiest day of my life. I'm really going to miss working with them.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Christine

Christine Clarke · Married on 07/12/2019

Our wedding was more perfect than we ever imagined!

We don’t know where to begin! Our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens was more perfect than we ever could have imagined. Working with Ciro for the year leading up to the wedding was so helpful, fun, personal and nothing short of amazing. He truly made us feel like our wedding was the only wedding he had on his mind when we talked with him in person, on the phone, or via email. Every question we asked, he not only answered but also went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was the greatest night of our lives. Everything we asked for was perfectly set up and we enjoyed having him be such a presence during our wedding night, even signing our guest book! Not only did he make sure to be such a presence, but every member of the team did, too. Sal Travis Entertainment kept our entire party on the dance floor the entire night, even when they took a break! Sal was so amazing to work with and it felt like we were talking to someone we knew for many years. Again, every question and wondering we had was not only answered by Sal, but he gave us endless suggestions to make sure we kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! We could not imagine our wedding night without Sal introducing us and The House Band singing every song we suggested and throwing in songs we love without us even telling them. But I’m not surprised because when we met with Sal he said he knew the type of music we wanted, and he surpassed our expectations, even playing some Irish tunes for our family during dinner! The House Band felt like a part of the party even making their way onto the dance floor and singing amongst the crowd! Our videographer Shar, also made us feel so incredibly loved. From the minute she arrived in the afternoon to the second we left the venue, she captured every possible second of our day. At the end of the night, we were given the most beautiful wrap up video that made us
    cry the next morning and we realized again how lucky we were to have had such a perfect day. We will cherish that wedding wrap up video forever and show it to everyone! We would never be able to forget the most amazing bridal attendant, Layla. She is an angel on earth. Not only did she make sure we were okay they entire night, she arranged a huge spread of food from the cocktail hour to be set up in the bridal suite post cocktail hour, since we didn’t want to miss a minute of interaction with our guests. She made sure we always had a drink, even bringing a glass of water onto the dance floor without me even asking because she wanted to make sure I wasn’t thirsty! She anticipated all my needs before I even knew them, and for that I am forever grateful. Our Matrie’d Jeff, was so amazing to work with, too. From the minute he met us off the party bus, until we got on the shuttles at the end of the night he made sure everything went as smoothly as possible. He checked in with us at every part of the meal, and anything we needed, he had done within 2-3 minutes. It was almost unbelievable! We truly felt so lucky to have him as a part of our wedding night, and our guests even commented on how incredible he was coordinating the entrances and impeccable service throughout the night. Now onto the food, wow! It was so delicious. When we met with Ciro he gave us amazing suggestions - and everyone commented on how delicious not only the cocktail hour was, but also the entire dinner! Finally, the gardens and the entire grounds were so picturesque- It felt like we were living a dream! Now I feel like we could go on forever, but the bottom line is our wedding was so perfect and that was thanks to all the people listed and the staff at Florentine Gardens! We worked and talked with Ciro and Sal, for so so many months that when we went back to pick up our stuff from the night the next day, I almost felt a bit sad that I didn’t know when we would see them again! We feel so lucky that our paths crossed and we got to know you all, and cannot wait to see you again! We truly had the night of our lives and we can’t wait to be back as guests someday, not only to enjoy, but to see all you amazing people again. Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of our hearts we are forever grateful for the most irreplaceable, unforgettable, and perfectly tailored to us day and night! You are all wonderful people and we hope to see you again soon!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • ToniMarie

ToniMarie · Married on 07/05/2019

Perfect entertainment!

I already wrote a review for our wedding at the estate at Florentine Gardens but I want to write a special review the Sal Travis entertainment and the house band for putting together a well entertained and amazing wedding for us! If you decide to have your wedding at the Estate you must also book Sal Travis entertainment and his house band for your wedding entertainment because you will have a wedding like no other! What other weddings do you go to now that have bands instead of djs? Well Sal Travis Entertainment gives you both! But he’s not just a band and DJ he controls what they call it at the Estate, the theatrical package for the evening with lighting built into the walls and screens that come down from the ceilings! Who can forget the dancing in the clouds he created for our first dance as husband and wife! Our wedding was very unique, we wanted a mix of both cultures Italian and Spanish and Sal Travis was able to do this for us! Weeks and days leading up to the wedding Sal went over our entertainment step by step even explaining which songs would be played when! There was an amazing mix of both cultures and he made sure to play songs we definitely wanted! And don’t worry if you want the band but have a first dance song that you love like we did with Heaven by Kane Brown for his one of a kind voice, Sal Travis made sure the DJ controlled this song for us and the band was still available so we would hear Kane Browns voice for our first dance! Sal Travis is not only professional and knowledgeable but he is so kind and made us feel so comfortable! And Sals voice will give you goosebumps when he announces you and your husband for the first time as husband and wife! Thank you Sal Travis so so much for our unique wedding !

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kristen D’Augusta · Married on 07/04/2019

The best day ever!

There are not enough words to describe how amazing this venue truly is. I get chills thinking out it!!! The grounds and venue are gorgeous, the food is like no other wedding I’ve ever been to in my life, the staff is wonderful, Jason, Jorge and Laila are AMAZING!!!! Laila made me so calm on my wedding day. There is not enough love and praise I could give her! She really is an angel on earth and I say that from the bottom of my heart!!! If you don’t believe me go to a showcase, you will truly be blown away!!! My family still talks about how amazing our wedding was from start to finish. It was the best date ever, it really was!!!!!

PS- A family friend got engaged a few weeks before our wedding and her father was asking for brochures and information on the venue during our cocktail hour!!! He couldn’t wait!! That’s how amazing Florentine is!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 23
  • Andrea

Andrea Cordova · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfect Wedding Day

My husband and I visited 15 different wedding venues within the Northern NJ area and the moment we walked into Florentine Gardens (which was the last one) we were confident we had found the perfect place!

The venue itself had everything we were looking for - indoor/outdoor cocktail hour complimented by a spacious and bright ballroom and gorgeous onsite gardens for pictures! Beyond the beautiful venue, we felt we were welcomed into a family and they were going to take care of every detail with their years of experience!

Florentine Gardens did not disappoint! Working with Maria and Ciro during the planning process was effortless. Ciro guided us through their extensive menu options and was even able to help us build custom cocktail hour stations to fit with our cultures! The maitre d’, Jeff was attentive the entire night and ensured that everything ran smoothly between the band, our speeches, dances, etc. we also can’t forget our bridal attendant, Sheyla, who was there for us from the moment we got to the venue for pictures through the end of the night ensuring we had a drink (or water) in hand and everything we needed was covered. We also worked with Sal and his team for our lighting, wrap up and full video as they know the venue inside out. The wrap up video blew away our expectations and the best part of it all was that our guests got to view it that same evening with us. The videographer Evan and the rest of the staff were able to catch every single detail so we will never forget this special day.

Lastly, the food and drinks - not only does this venue have the perfect grounds and staff but their food is AMAZINGLY delicious and our friends and family can’t stop raving about it! The day after our wedding we stopped by the estate to pick-up some details and were given trays of food from our cocktail hour and wedding cake extra. We had a re-do of the wedding dinner that next day :)

Florentine Gardens was the perfect venue for our wedding day!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Grace Song · Married on 06/30/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I am so glad that my husband and I had our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. My guests also loved their time there and raved about how this was probably the best venue they've ever been to! The staff, the food, the scenery are all so amazing. I barely had to decorate anything because the gardens are absolutely stunning. The flowers really do speak for themselves. The food is exquisite and the guests could not stop talking about it! Most importantly, the staff at The Estate at Florentine Gardens were exceptional! They were absolutely amazing. Maria made everything really easy for my husband and I. She was always responsive to any questions we had and she explained everything for every step of the way. Sal was so friendly and was probably the best MC for the wedding. The services provided for music and ambiance were also great. Jason was an excellent maitre d during the wedding day. The wedding day is such a hectic day for all to-be-wed couples but Jason made sure everything was perfectly in order. Lastly, Isabel was the sweetest, greatest bridal assistant that I was so lucky to have for our special day. Honestly, the staff were just so great that it's no wonder that they've been working together for more than 10-15 years!! They are like family and they welcome you like their own family members. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS VENUE TO EVERYBODY!

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 06/29/2019

Our Fairtytale Wedding

My husband, Justin, and I looked at EVERY SINGLE wedding venue in Westchester and the surrounding areas. We were happy with a lot of them and kept saying we were maybe not picky enough. Everyone kept telling us that's because we hadn't found the right venue yet, we just figured it was because we would be happy anywhere. The LAST stop on our list was Florentine Gardens. My Dad had recommended it based on me saying that we were looking for a home-y place, versus a catering hall/wedding factory, and knowing my love of flowers! He had been there years ago for a retirement party. We knew our ceremony was going to be in the Bronx, so New Jersey seemed to be a stretch, in case of traffic, but we looked anyway.

The MOMENT we walked in the door I knew I was done looking. Justin & I smiled ear to ear at each other every time we caught eyes, as Maria took us on a tour. I could tell by his face that he was done looking too! Maria was absolutely incredible from the first second she shook our hands. You could tell that Florentine Gardens, run by her family, was her second home, and that she truly loved it and her job so much! The entire venue literally felt like it became OUR second home. It was a truly magical place. NOTHING like the typical wedding "catering halls" that we have all been to so often.

Florentine Gardens was TRULY a dream for us throughout our entire planning process. We went to their expo and met all of their recommended vendors, and tried their food, which was AMAZING.

From their expo, we ended up hiring their entertainment company and band run by Sal Travis. Sal Travis was literally incredible to work with... we cannot speak highly enough about him, his videographer, Shar, OR his band. Shar, the videographer, came to my house the morning of the wedding and stayed with us throughout the mass and into the reception. She did a wonderful short wrap up video for us which we ADORE, along with longer videos which we will watch over and over again to remember this day! She truly captured all of the emotion, special-ness, and fun of the day.

People tell us on a daily basis how much they LOVED our wedding, the food, the ambiance, the music and how they felt like it was straight out of Hallmark movie or Disney fairytale !! (super high praise, in my opinion!!!!)

My husband's most important part of the wedding planning was the food. His family and half of mine are Italian - super hard food critics! And they all RAVE about the food. People took their entrees to-go because they were so full from cocktail hour but the entree was SO good they couldn't leave it!! How rare is that!?! Usually people are fine with skipping the entree at weddings!!! Not here! They even came around and offered seconds, of any of the dinner options, to each table!!! And the day after the wedding when we went back to pick up all of our decorations, they gave us a bunch of trays of leftover food to take home with us!! We were psyched!!!

My most important part of the wedding planning was the prettiness and the music. Florentine Gardens was absolutely STUNNING that day, and every time I've ever seen it. And the band was AMAZING, thanks to Sal Travis. The dance floor was packed ALL night.

Our bridal attendance Kerry was an absolute sweetheart and absolutely incredible to have with us that night! She even literally FORCED us to sit down and eat (Thank god!!!). She also had to sew me into my dress at one point when the clasp broke due to a failed lift attempt during photos, haha. I never worried though, knowing I had Kerry to help us make sure the night ran smoothly! And it did!!! Our Maitre D' named Jeff was also literally fantastic! He was super helpful in making sure our timing worked out and that we were ready for the speeches, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc!!! He was also so sweet and patient with us when we were probably frantic at times trying to see everyone!! He also met each of our parents at the door when they arrived and gave them a server at cocktail hour to make them feel extra special and at home!!! So that they could just relax and not have to wander around for food! This made us soooo happy when we heard about it.

Kerry, Maria, Sal and our Maitre D' Jeff are people that Justin and I will never ever forget because they truly made all of our wedding dreams come true. I seriously hope that someone I know has a wedding there so that I can be a guest and enjoy every moment of just being at that venue again!

I cannot speak highly enough about this whole experience. Our ONLYYYYY regret was not hiring ALL of their recommended vendors!!! So please, TRUST them with their vendors.. they know best!!

If you have ANY questions about my experience with Florentine Gardens, or Sal Travis' entertainment... please email me, I'd be happy to help ease your mind if you're struggling to decide! Barb.barbarite@gmail.com

Happy wedding planning!!!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Robert Menendez · Married on 06/15/2019

Excellent service

Incredible team! Very professional! And great product!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Julissa

Julissa · Married on 06/02/2019

Sunday in June

My wedding was a Sunday in June. This place is amazing, the staff over exceeded our expectations. All my guest raved about the service and how beautiful everything was. I am so glad I chose this place, everything felt so personalized. Maria is the absolute best!!! She is very quick to respond, and on top of everything, no detail will slip her mind. Laila was my Bridal attendant, she made sure everything was perfect, Extremely helpful, I could not thank her enough for making sure everything went smooth for me. Laila was everywhere at once, I don't how she does it, but I am forever grateful to the Estates Florentine Team!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Stiger · Married on 06/01/2019

couldn’t be happier

Simply amazing. We looked at several venues around North Jersey and the Florentine took my breath away as soon as I saw it. Also, the staff is was the BEST OF THE BEST, and I TRULY mean that. The venue always has events and weddings happening, but they treat you as if your event is the only event of the year. Jason and Sal were simply phenomenal from day one of the planning process to after the wedding was finished. My bridal assistant, Sheyla, let’s just say I couldn’t have got through the reception without her. I forgot sandals..she got me a pair, I forgot an iPhone adapter that I was suppose to give to the band.. she found one, my hair started to fall out.. she fixed it!! I can not say enough great things about Sheyla! Finally, our video photographer, Evan— so talented and patient. He captured everything and the footage was absolutely beautiful.

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with everything!!!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Marina · Married on 05/26/2019

Truly the Best

I truly cannot express how amazing the Florentine Gardens is from the venue itself to the staff on the day. From the first call I had with Maria to the moment I left my wedding, they make you feel part of the family. I worked with Denise throughout my event and we couldn't have worked better as a team. She understood my vision perfectly and helped so much during the planning! I did not have an outside coordinator and she was so kind to help me with things I didn't know throughout planning. On the day of my wedding I worked with Jorge and Laila and they are the dream team. We also had the honor of meeting the chef! We hired Sal Travis and his team as well. Char put together the most perfect wrap up video and James had my guests dancing all night. I attended their vendor events and hired most of their recommended vendors and I am so glad they did. The Florentine Gardens staff are true professionals and they know the best in the business. My guests are still raving about the food, drinks and the service! Thank you Denise, Sal, and the rest of the team for creating the most perfect day for Michael and I!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Angelica

Angelica Urena · Married on 05/25/2019

Dream come true

Our experience at the Florentine Gardens was exceptional! From our first meeting with Jason to going over logistics truly made the planning a breeze. Jason was always there to ensure our questions were answered and to give suggestions and always treated us like family. Jason and Sal were exceptional! Sal is so great and listens to what your saying you want your dream wedding to be like then enhances it and gives you even better ideas for music, entertainment & videography. His team is exceptional and completely blew both our mind all of our guests. Evan & DJ Alex you guys are great!! Everyone could not Stop raving about our wedding and how amazing it was. The wrap up video was done so perfectly I highly recommend it! My bridal assistant Sheyla should probably win an award for how amazing she is! She was extremely patient and prepared and fully eased my mind was there with me every step of the way. From her helping me get in my dress, fixing my hair, my lipstick, keeping me calm and making me laugh, I am truly externally grateful! Jorge was also nothing short of amazing! Making sure we we’re running smoothly and on schedule and always checking on us to ensure we ate and drank made us feel so special. He truly took care
    Of us and treated us like family. The staff at the Florentine are simply amazing! Thank you for the best day of our lives !

Sent on 06/07/2019
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 24
  • Madalyn

Madalyn Radler · Married on 05/19/2019

Exceptional wedding

Our experience with Florentine Gardens was simply excellent. We just had our wedding there last week and we had almost every single guest come up to us telling us it was no exaggeration the best wedding they’ve ever been to and they weren’t just saying it to be nice!! The staff was extremely receptive and flexible to not only the bride and groom during the long planning process but to the guests the day of the wedding. The service is quick and professional, the food is amazing, abundant, cooked perfectly like no other wedding venue. If you get the video package then the short wrap up video they show at the end of your wedding to all the guests that they JUST took of your wedding that day is mind blowing and worth having for years to come. I truly believe my guests when they say it’s the best wedding they’ve gone to and it really is reasonably priced for all that you get. The venue has just been updated and the floor length windows are stunning not a boxed in, low ceiling window-less room typical of many venues. Best of all is they can lower blackout shades automatically for a day time wedding to make it dark for dancing and raise them when meals are served so you can enjoy the beauty of the room. Hands down the best venue in the area!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

The best of the best!!!!!

If you want your dream wedding to come true, Florentine Gardens is where that happens. My husband Jason and I recently got married there on May 4th, 2019 and it was everything we could have ever had imagined and more. We picked Florentine because in 2015 friends of ours had their wedding there and we fell in love with it. What we loved the most was they only hold one wedding at a time. That day is all about you. The grounds are picture perfect. No need to find another location for pictures. The venue inside and out is beautiful. The flowers and the landscape are beyond. And with all the new renovations they did inside it is so sleek looking! Then of course the food is out of this world. The choices are endless. The time and detail that they put into their food prep and display is unimaginable. No one will go home hungry that’s for sure!
    When it was our time to book, we met with the owner Tom Daidone he instantly made us feel like family. Such a great down to earth guy. His daughter Maria was our wedding coordinator and she is the best of the best. All our needs and wants were met. She is so committed to making your wedding the best there ever was. After every meeting with her we left we left with huge smiles and more and more excited for our day to come.
    We had the in-house entertainment with Sal Travis. What a pleasure! So fun and great to work with. He truly goes out of his way to make your night unforgettable. We had the theatrical package which is everything from soup to nuts. DJ, Videographer, Lighting, fog, drop down screens, just to name a few. Our videographer Char captured our whole day and made the most unbelievable wrap-up video by the end of the night. Our DJ Alex was so fantastic! kept the party going all night! Our guests never left the dance floor!
    Their entire staff is so pleasant and lovely. Most importantly Kerry my bridal attendant was AMAZING! She knew what I wanted before I can even ask. I was never without want the entire night.

I wish I can re live it every day because it was the best day of our lives. My family still gets calls up until this day saying “it was the best wedding we have ever been too “. If you are looking for a venue, this is the only place you need to look. The best of the best!

Sent on 06/26/2019