The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Like Family

The team at Florentine Gardens are truly wonderful. They make us feel like family & the wedding has not even happened yet. Any questions we have had they go above & beyond to make us feel comfortable & answer to the best of their ability. Denise & Sal are always make themselves available. Couldn’t ask for more!

Daniella · Married on 01/05/2019

Seamless & Unforgettable

Florentine Gardens exceeded our expectations and hosted our dream wedding on January 5, 2019. Everything ran smoothly and as requested. The venue itself is stunning, with a great flow throughout the night. The aesthetic was warm and elegant, and provided the perfect ambiance for us. Our guests can’t stop talking about how unforgettable the food was from cocktail hour to dessert. Everyone was impressed by the exceptional service. Guests talk about how they always had a drink in hand and never empty. It was a magical night and we’re so happy we chose such a beautiful venue with amazing employees. Leading up to our wedding day, everyone we worked with throughout our planning was so genuinely personable. They all made sure we had the perfect stress-free night. No question about it, we highly recommend the Estate at Florentine Gardens!

Maria
    We’ve worked with Maria since day 1. We never felt like we were just another wedding, she always remembered us and made us feel special. She was so attentive and accommodating! When we were ever unsure of anything she provided the best advice. She truly knows what she’s doing and made planning easier with her organization! Maria went above and beyond to make our requests possible, and it was such a pleasure to work with her.

Jorge
    Jorge was our Maitre’d. He ensured everything ran smoothly throughout the night. He involved us in specifics at the start of the night so he could clarify some details, and then took care of everything. He kept the party on time and the vendors in check. Jorge took any of the stresses of that night off of us so we could enjoy without worrying about anything! He was incredible and we wouldn’t have had that much fun without him!

Lyla
    Lyla was my bridal attendant, and it was wonderful having her by my side throughout the night for any of my needs! She was very attentive, but not invasive, and so quick when I had a request. She picked up on what I was drinking and just kept re-filling so I didn’t even have to think of asking her. She has such a contagious smile and I could tell she really loves what she does.

• Emily

Emily · Married on 12/07/2018

The most magical day

Our wedding at Florentine Gardens was truly beyond anything we ever expected it to be. Jason was always responsive, patient and professional throughout the planning process and was so helpful the day of our wedding. Sal Travis was a pleasure to work with and helped us pick out the perfect ceremony music and lighting for our event. Jeffrey the Maitre’d did an great job handling our huge 28 person bridal party! Our ceremony was seemless. Laila our Bridal Attendant was AMAZING. I told her multiple times I wanted to take her home with me! She was so attentive and efficient, from dealing with 13 women getting ready all day to being out in the freezing cold throwing my veil for photos, she was a godsend. The staff at Florentine Gardens seemlessly ran our wedding and it was literally perfect. Our guests raved about the food!!! I knew from the minute I walked into the Estate that it was the place for us and I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. The day was magical and we will never forget it.

Caitlin · Married on 12/01/2018

Wedding dec 1/2018

Not sure where to begin. My experience with Florentine Gardens was unreal. My guest can’t stop raving about the unbelievable food, service and overall great experience they had all thanks to the team at the estate! Kerry, my bridal attendant was outstanding she made my entire night a breeze. Thanks to Sal Travis for the best experience when it came to my entertainment! My wrap up video was everything I hoped it would be. The entire family at Florentine Gardens was involved with my wedding planning and helped me through the process. They made it nice and easy without ever putting pressure on me. If I could redo my wedding night at Florentine gardens I would in a second!

Kelly Miressi · Married on 11/24/2018

Excellent!

Excellent experience with Florentine Gardens from the day we first met with Jason through out wedding day & beyond. Food was great, staff professional & so accomodating. Highly recommend!

Shelley Jiang · Married on 11/21/2018

Phenomenal!

My husband and I, along with our family and friends, cannot stop raving about the people and the overall experience at our wedding on 11/21/18. A lot of planning went into making our big day a reality and all of the amazing people at the Florentine Gardens made sure everything was perfect from start to finish. You can fully trust them with the most important day of your life because they are not only extremely experienced, but also very caring and flexible as well. It also helps that they only have one wedding happening at once (which turned out to be a huge ++). We had the best day of our lives at the Florentine Gardens! This is a FAMILY owned venue, and that has made a big impact on our decision to have our ceremony and wedding there. It was really nice to deal with family members rather than employees of a faceless corporation. We truly felt like we were a part of the family during the entire planning process and day of the wedding. Maria Daidone was our event consultant who was there for us every step of the way. We were truly lucky to work with her as she is super personable and she went above and beyond in making everything exceptional from our personalized ideas to the delicious wedding day menu. The day of the wedding is long filled with photos and having a great time but our bridal assistant Sheyla made it so much better. The best way for me to describe our bridal assistant, Sheyla, is phenomenal! Sheyla helped with anything and everything we needed. She helped lessen the loads on our bridesmaids and took care of everything. She was super caring and thoughtful. For example, when we were out in the garden taking the wedding party pictures in 30 degrees weather, Sheyla (without asking) brought us hot tea and was out there in the cold to support our needs. Sheyla also helped fixed our bridesmaid's bouquet that broke before the ceremony (since the florist left before that). You often hear some couples say they didn’t eat at their wedding. Well, that was not us! Sheyla brought us an abundance of food from our cocktail hour into the bridal suite and even when we were in the reception, she kept drinks filled and made sure we tried everything (and all of the desserts - my favorite!). She was nothing but the absolute best and I wouldn’t have been able to go through the day so stress-free without Sheyla’s support. The venue itself also has a brand new bridal suite that is gorgeous for pictures and hanging out prior to the ceremony. There is also a nice groom suite with pool table (which most venues do not usually have).

My husband and I had a chance to relax and enjoy all of the delicious food prior to the reception. Our Maître’d, Jorge, was amazing and as my husband puts it “on his A game”. He was extremely organized and made suggestions during the night so we can be on track with our schedule and made sure our guests had a great time. Our VIP tables couldn’t stop raving about how Jorge kept coming by to check up on them and even asked if they wanted more food. They definitely know how to keep your family and friends happy so all they can talk about is how great the venue was, which was everything we could’ve asked for. We had been to the Florentine Gardens during the planning process numerous times, but that night felt magical! (it does help that the chandeliers are just so beautiful). As you research, you will see all of the beautiful photos from the spring and summer months in their garden, but please do not hesitate to choose a winter month. The open space throughout the ballroom looking out into the gardens was lit up by all of the tree lights which made it look like a winter wonderland. Many of our guests took pictures in the lobby (with the holiday decors) as well as outside with the tree lighting. Everyone could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and how amazing the food/dessert was.

As we were getting ready to leave for the night, Sheyla had already packed a ton of food and even a couple of centerpieces for myself that I had requested and almost forgot about. Since we were having an after party off-site, it was great to have delicious food/dessert. We can’t thank Maria, Sheyla, Jorge, Sal and everyone at the Florentine Gardens enough for making everything so wonderful for us. While it was amazing for us to have our wedding there, we hope to attend one day attend a wedding there too!

Amy · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Wedding Day

From the moment you pull up and there are more than half a dozen attendants there to greet you and ensure you get everything you need... To the bridal attendant Layla who spent an hour bustling the dress and even fixed a strap for a guest... To the beautiful grounds inside and out and sheets and blankets placed on the snow for us so we could get those perfect pictures without getting wet... Sal the MC was great and kept the party going to the very end. DJ Alex played all the right songs and videographer Evan captured our day perfectly on film for us to watch again and again. Amy and I could not have had a more perfect day if we tried and a big reason why was the staff and experience we had at the estate at Florentine gardens. We can't wait for a couple we know to get married there so we can go back!!

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 8

Krista · Married on 11/10/2018

The Absolute Best

The Estate at Florentine Gardens was the first venue my husband and I looked at when we started our wedding planning journey. We looked at a handful more after in the NY/NJ area and we kept comparing other venues to Florentine Gardens so that solidified our decision. If you're thinking about Florentine Gardens for a venue, no need to look any further. They are a well oiled machine and being in this industry for many years definitely shows. They ensure your wedding day is flawless and their wonderful team helped make our dream wedding come to life.

Jason, Sal, and Jeffrey were superb in ensuring each detail was perfect and they were so attentive leading up to the wedding and especially on the day of. Everything ran smoothly and as planned thanks to them. A special shout out to my bridal attendant Laila, who I will always refer to as my angel on my wedding day. Although I didn't see her at all times, she never left my side. She never let our drinks or stomachs be empty, she was there to adjust any imperfection on my dress, and she even created a bustle from scratch when mine failed to exist.

The most talked about part of the night was the House Band. They are Florentine’s exclusive in house band and they were absolutely phenomenal. The dance floor was never empty and every guest has complimented us since our wedding for choosing them. They are worth every penny!

Thomas, the owner of Florentine, even came to greet us at our cocktail hour and wish us well. Everyone treats you like family there and they have the same end goal in mind- to make this the happiest and best day of your life.

Our guests left saying it was one of the best weddings they've ever attended. The food was plentiful (and so delicious), the music on point, and the staff just exceeded any expectations. We will always be grateful for the amazing experience and service the staff showed to us on our Wedding Day. Our hope is to be a guest at another wedding at Florentine Gardens one day!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/09/2018

Our Florentine Family

Where can we begin! To start, from the moment my husband and I walked into the Florentine Gardens we knew this was “THE ONE” for us to celebrate our love with the people we love most! So, upon walking into the Florentine we were greeted by Maria, who is to say the least, such a professional, warmhearted, and genuine person! She had a way of making you feel as if you were family, and for Kyle and I that was something that truly left a lasting impression on us. But, it didn’t stop there. Her staff also made us feel as if we were part of the “Florentine Family” and went great lengths to ensure that we had the best day of our lives and let me tell you, it was truly one of the BEST! The day arrived, and it was one of beauty, love, and family. The food, service, venue, everything you could possibly imagine was BEYOND our expectations! And we can’t forget “Our Guy”, Sal Travis and his company Sal Travis Entertainment. Sal and his team provided us with amazing dancing, lighting, a wrap-up video, and best of all, a sign of RELIEF! I say relief because every single time I spoke to Sal, he had this way about him that just truly reassured me that everything was going to be AMAZING and that is exactly how that day was. Along with Sal and his staff, I can’t fail to mention Jeffery and our bridal attendant Kerry! WOW! Just wow! Jeffery, our Maitre’D, was truly remarkable! He allowed the event to run smoothly, while at the same time be sure that my husband and I were truly having a spectacular time! As for Kerry! Kerry, you are every Bride’s BFF on the day of their wedding! You were with us that day from start to finish and I am truly so thankful! You did not skip a beat the entire day and always made sure that I was smiling. Honestly, there aren’t enough words to express how amazing the Florentine truly is. As my husband and I looked through our wedding pictures and watched the wrap-up video countless times, we are still overwhelmed with the happiness we felt that day. It was truly a night that was magical to say the least and the LOVE from not only our families, but from our "Florentine Family" is a love that will never be forgotten. Again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Olivia and Kyle

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 13
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 14
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 15

Geraldine Alliu · Married on 10/27/2018

The most beautiful day of our lives!!!!!

2 weeks ago we had at our wedding at the Florentine Gardens and are still over the moon on how AMAZING our wedding day was!!! Our guests are still raving about how perfect and beautiful everything was. Florentine Gardens made our wedding planning and wedding experience one we will never forget!!! This was the 3rd venue we went too and we fell in love with Florentine. Tom and Maria instantly made us feel like family. From the day we booked our venue till now they made the whole wedding experience a pleasure.
    We loved how we there was one event at a time, how beautiful and clean the venue was and the gorgeous chandeliers throughout the venue. As soon as we would pull we would instantly get so excited!!!
    I never was stressed during wedding planning because I had so much trust in everyone at Florentine. I knew they would do everything perfect which they did.
    My maitree d and bridal attendant were so nice and on top of everything. They catered to any thing you needed. From bustling my dress to make sure we didn’t forget to eat or drink and making sure we were in the right place at the time. From the servers to the owners everyone is was so pleasant and organized. We did not need to worry about a thing. I wish we could do it again.

We did our entertainment through Sal at the Florentine gardens and just like everyone else there he was a pleasure to work with. He made everything simple to understand and was so patient with us. Our wrap up video was beautiful and I’ve watched it about 100 times since our wedding. I was able to share my wrap up video with family over sees who weren’t able to attend less than 24 hours on social media. Sal also sent a file instantly we could save to our desktop.
    I wish I could give Florentine gardens 10 stars instead of 5.

• Jessica

Jessica Campana · Married on 10/26/2018

Loved my wedding!!

I could not have asked for a better experience. Denise was a pleasure to work with. She was quick to pick up our hundreds of phone calls and/or emails about all the questions we had about the wedding. The food was absolutely delicious. We are still receiving compliments on how fabulous the food and service was. Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special and for making my vision come to life!!

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 16
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 17
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 18
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 19
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 20
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Ever!

Too many people to count told me that MY wedding was the BEST wedding they have ever been to, including their own. That would not have been possible if it weren't for Denise Downing, Sal Travis, Sheyla, Jorge, Paul, and Alex at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. The venue was beautiful and everything turned out perfect. I could not have found a better place to get married than at Florentine Gardens.

Denise (the Event Coordinator), from day one of meeting her, made our decision of picking Florentine Gardens easy. I saw several other venues and researched over 100. The tour was great and the venue looked amazing. However, it was Denise who had me and my husband (fiance at the time) sold. She was so pleasant and so upbeat and down to earth. She told me all that they would do to accommodate us. She took into consideration all of my food allergies and what we liked. She really made us feel like our wedding was more than just business. She brought it down to a personal level and beamed with excitement for us. She literally made our dreams come true. She stayed on top of everything for us and personally handled any requests. She would get back to us promptly when we had questions or special requests. She made this day so easy for us. Denise, THANK YOU so much.

Sal (the Director of Entertainment & Service), was HIGHLY recommended by Denise. We set up a meeting with Sal and were amazed by what he offered. He was just as accommodating and pleasant and excited. He went through everything he could do for our wedding. There was so much more that he offered than anything we had seen. He was there for us every step of the way. He stayed on top of everything and answered all of our questions and requests quickly. He made things so easy for us. Certain things we were not sure what we wanted, but Sal gave us easy options and recommendations that exceeded our expectations. Choosing Sal for our entertainment was more than an easy choice. With all that he had set up for us, he not only amazed us, he amazed all of our guests. He did lighting, special effects, dance fog, projections screens, photobooth, and so much more. Sal was so awesome!

Sheyla (the Bridal Attendant) was another important person who made our wedding perfect. She was there for me at 5AM before I even arrived at the venue. She was helping with the set up and making sure I had everything that I needed. Sheyla, was there for me throughout the entire day from start to finish. She helped me get into my dress and hold it up when walking around or taking the stairs. She held my bouquet throughout the wedding. Right after my first dance, my bustle broke and she helped fix it right away. She was there for me with everything. Sheyla was so sweet and kind. She helped make our wedding perfect. She also stayed on top of our food and drinks. She was there for me to help touch up my lip gloss and help me change shoes when my feet were hurting. She was always asking if I needed anything. Sheyla was so amazing!

Jorge (the Maitre 'D) was the one who coordinated our whole day. He made sure everything went as planned. He even took the time to go over things with us quickly to make sure everything was perfect. He stayed on top of everything that day and made sure our needs were met. He went out of his way to keep things running as smoothly as possible. Jorge was so pleasant and great to work with. He was so amazing and really took the pressure off of us. We were able to fully enjoy our day worry-free thanks to Jorge. He was there from start to finish to make sure everything was perfect for us. Jorge helped make it possible for our wedding to be perfect.

Paul (the Videographer) worked with Sal to make our day so special. He did things that we did not think were possible. Towards the end of the reception, they were able to play a fully edited 5 minute recap of the best day of our lives. They even had it playing to our song. The video was amazing. When Sal told me that his videographer could do that, I did not know how it was possible to pull something like that off. All of our guests were amazed and have never seen anything like it before. This really put the cherry on top of a perfect day. At the end of the night, we were given three copies and emailed a link of that video. Paul did a fantastic job and we cannot thank him enough for the video we will cherish forever.

Alex (the DJ) also worked with Sal to give us the perfect day. Together, they kept everyone on the dance floor almost the whole night. We gave requests for quite a few songs that were all played and the guests loved it. Everyone was dancing from ages 14-85. We had a great mix of music and an amazing DJ to bring it all together and keep everyone on the floor dancing and laughing. Alex did an awesome job changing up the music and bringing the reception to life.

If you are looking for a venue to celebrate your wedding/bat mitzvah/reception/or whatever it is you are celebrating, I HIGHLY recommend having it at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. You get so much more than you moneys worth. You get taken care of by the best of the best. You will have the most amazing time.

Ethel · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Amazing!

What is not to like about Florentine Gardens? The plethora of food choices, the amazing staff, the gorgeous grounds? There isn't a negative to state except for that I wish I could attend a wedding there for someone else so I could experience it from the POV of the guest! I am 100% ecstatic.

Raquel Sutherland · Married on 10/05/2018

Florentine Gardens - A Dream Venue!

My husband and I have absolutely no words to describe how wonderful the staff at Florentine Gardens was to us from the moment we walked through their doors to tour the venue to the days following our wedding. They made themselves available to us at every step of the way, never once making us feel as though we were being a bother - and believe me, at times, we definitely were. They eased our worries, jumped through hoops to make sure we have everything we needed/wanted, even if it meant making special trips to outside vendors to get culturally specific food items that they knew our families would love. Maria, Tom, Sal, Jeff, Lila and every last member of the Florentine Staff became like family. They opened their doors to us and to our wedding of over 300 guests and made it feel like to most intimate, beautiful and loving environment for us to share with those we love most. We can never repay them for their commitment to giving us the wedding of our dreams. They far exceeded our wildest expectations. With a wedding as big as ours, we expected that something might fall through the cracks but the food, service and attention to detail was absolute perfection. The grounds are stunning, which is also a plus. We will continue to recommend the Florentine Gardens to everyone we meet!

Jackie · Married on 09/28/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about The Estate at Florentine Gardens. From our initial visit, until we picked up our things the day after the wedding, every single person was amazing. Denise made everything so easy! She made what could have been a stressful planning experience super simple. We used the in house entertainment services of Sal Travis for our DJ and Video. Go with Sal! You will not be disappointed. From his lovely personality, to his MC skills he was absolutely fantastic! Not to mention DJ James and our videographer Evan. Our guests were on the dance floor all night, and our wrap up video is perfect! And what can I say about Kerry, my bridal attendant. Kerry was kind, attentive and just an absolute angel. She was always there when we needed her, with a glass of water or a reminder to grab something to eat. Jeffrey our maitre d’ kept things rolling smoothly all evening. awe are still getting compliments from friends and family on the excellent service, delicious food and awesome desserts. The staff at Florentine Gardens truly goes above and beyond. The promised me the best day of my life, and over delivered. Our wedding was absolutely magical!

Karen L · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect day

I honestly don’t know where to begin this review. When we began our venue search, my “now” husband only had two requirements: a venue that hosted only one event at a time and that was solely an event space (ie no golf courses, hotels, etc). These seemed like two reasonable asks but were surprisingly hard to find. Florentine checked all of his boxes.

Our experience with Florentine from the signing of our contract until our wedding day was phenomenal. Maria answered all our questions at lightning speed and accommodated all of our requests without question. She was the reason we ultimately decide to choose Florentine as our venue.

The biggest complaint we heard from our friends about their own weddings was that they were starving the entire time. Our experience was the complete opposite. Jorge and Shayla kept us stuffed the entire time. Shayla, the bridal attendant, was fantastic. There was always a vodka soda (my drink) in her hand at the ready and if I asked her to run an errand, she would have someone to attend to me in the interim (even if she was only gone for two minutes). She knew what I needed before I even asked and together with the rest of the team at florentine ran as a well oiled machine. My maid of honor even complained to me that Shayla was too good and left her with nothing to do. Jorge was fantastic as well. He kept the nerves at bay and the advice he provided was fantastic. When I’m nervous, I generally chatter away. He patiently listened and indulged me in a conversation of how he met his wife, Laila, while sliding in helpful tidbits (ie on how I should throw my bouquet, where to stand, etc). I never felt overwhelmed.

Onto the entertainment, Sal and DJ Alex were great. I was sick the entire month prior to our wedding which slowed a lot of our planning down. I didn’t have time to complete a full song list and I am thankful that Sal and DJ Alex took the wheel. They had everyone dancing all the time (even my cousin who was recovering from an leg injury came down to the dance floor for a bit) and made sure they didn’t miss any songs we had wanted to hear.

Overall, I am thankful for a such beautiful wedding day. It was so perfect and I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

Clare · Married on 09/16/2018

If you are looking for a great venue to tie the knot, this is the place!! After doing a lot of venue shopping (15 to be exact)we found The Estate at Florentine Gardens. What a place! Such beautiful grounds inside and out. We had our initial appointment with Jason. He went over everything they had to offer and answered any questions (no matter how small) we had from beginning to end. Jason was friendly, informative, and very accommodating. For ceremony and cocktail hour they provided their own music which consists of keyboard and flute, or you can upgrade to a violinist which my husband really wanted. This was the only place we found that actually provided this so, it was one less thing to worry about which was nice. Sal was a pleasure to work with as well, he took care of all our ceremony music and lighting needs for our wedding. They also offer showcases where you can actually experience a true cocktail hour before your big day. You can sample their delicious food and meet all their preferred vendors as well.

We had a Sunday daytime wedding two weeks ago and it was perfect. My bridal attendant Kerry was with me all day. She was very professional and it was a pleasure to have her by my side. Our Maitre’d was Jorge, he made sure the ceremony and reception moved along flawlessly step by step with us and everyone in our party. He was also a pleasure to work with it.

The number of compliments we received during our wedding was well beyond our expectations and we could've been happier. From the food, the service, the grounds and the overall atmosphere of the Florentine Gardens we could've asked for anything more. So, if you're looking for a place to get married I would definitely recommend the Estate at Florentine Gardens to fulfill your dream wedding!

George · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding everything went smoothly and as easy as can be. Would highly recommend to anyone especially working with Denise. Would also highly recommend working with Sal and the in-house band they do a great job at getting everyone going and dancing the whole time.

• Ryan

Ryan Dominic Turso · Married on 08/31/2018

Best Venue in NJ

Don't even know where to start, from the professionalism to the newly updated venue, to the delicious food. Perfection, Maria was so easy to talk to and she understood exactly what we wanted for our night to be nothing short of beautiful. Thank you to all the staff, and Maitre d' they were fantastic and didn't leave our side the whole night. Our Family and Friends are still talking about the night weeks later.

Harsh · Married on 08/26/2018

I was absolutely overjoyed from how our entire event ran at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. The staff and everyone involved in coordinating such an important day in our lives did an amazing job and we were so relieved and worry-free during the entire event to know that everything was being taken care of. It's honestly so important to be able to enjoy your own celebration and know that there are people there to take care of all the details. We signed our contract with Maria and she was so detail-oriented, organized, and professional. The absolute best part was getting phone calls from family members after the celebration on how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed celebrating with us. The venue is both gorgeous and elegant, definitely picture-perfect for a photoshoot (especially in the secret garden)!

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 21
    The Estate at Florentine Gardens 22

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband & I just recently celebrated our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Everyone we worked with here truly surpassed every dream we could have imagined. Tom, Denise and Sal worked with us & basically became our friends throughout our wedding planning. They guided us each step of the way to make sure they could bring our vision to life. Denise was most helpful with menu & table planning. Menu options can be overwhelming but Denise made it seem so easy as she tailored menu options not just towards the number of guests we had but towards what would be most enjoyable. We booked the in house services, theatrical package & wrap up video with Sal. We couldn’t be happier with our magical night. Our amazing MC Sal with DJ Alex kept our guests captured with a party packed playlist. Our guests of all ages danced all night to all of our favorite songs. The dance floor was packed from the time dinner was over straight through to the final song. Our videographer Evan began with us as we got ready in the Bridal Suite of the Florentine Gardens. He was friendly & made us feel comfortable as he took video at our church & back at Florentine Gardens. The wrap up video, including drone features, was impeccable has been viewed regularly since that night! The bridal suite was luxurious for us to enjoy our morning wedding glam. The pictures that were captured getting ready in the bridal suite are so regal! Our bridal attendant Layla was absolutely amazing and attentive through to our very last goodbye. Layla was always close by with anything my husband or I could possibly need or want, truly taking care of us as if we had known her forever. I highly recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens. August 24 will always be remembered as the most exquisite night of our lives, our very own Royal Wedding. We hope to be back soon as guests! Much thanks again to the Daidone family, Sal Travis, & all of the Florentine Gardens family. Love, Thomas & Danielle Brennan

Conika · Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I got married at the Florentine Gardens on 8/12/18 and we could not be happier with our choice of venue. Florentine Gardens created a wedding celebration beyond our wildest dreams. In throwing a Hindu-Jewish celebration, we had a lot of dietary restrictions that Florentine easily accommodated, including supplying Kosher meals and allowing us to bring some authentic Indian dishes from our favorite restaurant, to place alongside Florentine's own elaborate and exquisite spread. We had an evening wedding, but since Florentine had a baby shower the morning of our wedding day, we were allowed to use the bridal and groom suites all day, which was perfect for getting ready and doing our pictures on-site before the wedding! The family at Florentine, especially Ciro, George, and Lila, went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to make sure our day was executed perfectly and was stress-free as possible for us. From our first visit to the day of the wedding, Ciro was very responsive and helpful in helping us create our perfect day. Lila is the best bridal attendant - she is attentive, comforting, friendly, incredibly calming and helpful from the moment you arrive on the parking lot until the moment you leave the venue at the end of your party. George our maitre'd was great at keeping things moving, while helping execute all the little details on the day of perfectly. We have heard nothing but good things from family and friends regarding the amazing food, service, and the beauty of the venue, inside and out. We wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding day and would recommend anyone get married here! In fact, we are hoping to get invited to a wedding here so we can experience their amazing food and service all over again :)

Karina · Married on 08/10/2018

Where do I begin? My husband and I had seen a good amount of venues prior to booking the Estate at Florentine Gardens. Honestly, the only two venues that I could say were my favorites were Park Chateau and The Estate at Florentine Gardens. After meeting with Park Chateau (this was the first venue we met with) I was crushed when I saw how ridiculously expensive they were, for a date we didn't even want on a Sunday morning! They treated us like we were some young stupid kids who were just wasting their time. We left there infuriated for how they treated us, but I can’t deny that the grounds are beautiful. Every venue we saw after that just wasn't as nice as the first. Not that it mattered, we would never in a million years book with them. Then came along The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Without a doubt, this was the best decision we could have ever made. As soon as we walked in we were in love. From our very first meeting with Jason and Tom, it was clear that they do not treat couples like they're just another check coming in. They treat you like family. They were so unbelievably accommodating, welcoming, kind, professional, etc. Literally the best venue ever. On the day of our wedding, they made everything come together perfectly. The venue is GORGEOUS! The bridal suite and groom’s suite were just updated not too long ago and wow... it will make you drool (and way better than Park Chateau!! The groom is just as important as the bride here!). The bridal attendant Kerry... omg I wish I could keep her. I felt like a queen! She was always checking up on me and my bridesmaids, as well as the groom and his groomsmen to see if we needed anything. Our entire bridal party, mothers and fathers, hair team and makeup artist couldn't stop raving about the service and location. They all agreed that they had never seen such amazing service. Words can’t even do it justice. I was so nervous that day, and having a team with Jason, Jeffrey and Kerry at my side made it so much easier

Arielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Words cannot even begin to explain how amazing our wedding was at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. Denise was absolutely wonderful as she helped every step of the way to ensure that my wedding day was everything I had ever imagine and more. She was quick to answer questions and also so supportive and friendly to just check in and see how things were going! We booked our entertainment through Sal Travis and it really was the best decision we could have made. Sal was an absolute pleasure to work with as he helped us to design an order of events and select songs that fit our own personal style. His positive attitude was contagious throughout the evening and he did a great job keeping the party going and making sure our guests were having fun! DJ Alex played a variety of music based on our requests and the dance floor was nonstop the entire night. So many of our guests gave compliments about how the music was on point! Additionally, our videographer, Shar, who we booked through Sal, was fabulous. From the moment she met us at the hotel she was friendly and outgoing and she offered some greats ideas for some awesome shots that were used in our wrap up video. All of our guest were completely shocked with how quickly the wrap-up video was put together, and we LOVED sharing the entire day with our guests on the drop down screens at the end of the wedding. It was a unique addition to our wedding, and our CT family and friends were blown away. My husband and I also had the most wonderful Bridal Attendant, Layla. Days after the wedding we continue to joke about how we miss her and she was one of the best parts of the evening. From the moment we arrived at Florentine she was attentive to our every need from making sure our glasses were never empty to helping bustle my dress quickly before cocktail hour. Overall, our guest will be talking about our wedding for years to come, and we are beyond grateful for the staff at Florentine Gardens!

Joyce · Married on 07/22/2018

Where do we even begin? Our maitre d, Jason at the Florentine Gardens made the entire wedding planning process fun and easy! We knew within minutes of arriving at the Florentine Gardens, that it was the venue for us! We want to say thank you so much to Jason our matire d, Jorge (2nd maitre d) and the AMAZING Lila (bridal attendant) for planning & pulling off the most incredible wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better team. We have had so many wonderful comments from our family and friends about how beautiful the venue was and the quality of service that they received from the staff, and most importantly, the delicious food. We are still dreaming about that perfect day & wish we could go back and do it all again – it truly was the best day ever! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Love, Joyce & Elias!

The Estate at Florentine Gardens 23