Florentine Gardens Reviews

546 Reviews for Florentine Gardens

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

546 Florentine Gardens Reviews

Jackie · Married on 09/28/2018

I honestly cannot say enough about The Estate at Florentine Gardens. From our initial visit, until we picked up our things the day after the wedding, every single person was amazing. Denise made everything so easy! She made what could have been a stressful planning experience super simple. We used the in house entertainment services of Sal Travis for our DJ and Video. Go with Sal! You will not be disappointed. From his lovely personality, to his MC skills he was absolutely fantastic! Not to mention DJ James and our videographer Evan. Our guests were on the dance floor all night, and our wrap up video is perfect! And what can I say about Kerry, my bridal attendant. Kerry was kind, attentive and just an absolute angel. She was always there when we needed her, with a glass of water or a reminder to grab something to eat. Jeffrey our maitre d’ kept things rolling smoothly all evening. awe are still getting compliments from friends and family on the excellent service, delicious food and awesome desserts. The staff at Florentine Gardens truly goes above and beyond. The promised me the best day of my life, and over delivered. Our wedding was absolutely magical!

Clare · Married on 09/16/2018

If you are looking for a great venue to tie the knot, this is the place!! After doing a lot of venue shopping (15 to be exact)we found The Estate at Florentine Gardens. What a place! Such beautiful grounds inside and out. We had our initial appointment with Jason. He went over everything they had to offer and answered any questions (no matter how small) we had from beginning to end. Jason was friendly, informative, and very accommodating. For ceremony and cocktail hour they provided their own music which consists of keyboard and flute, or you can upgrade to a violinist which my husband really wanted. This was the only place we found that actually provided this so, it was one less thing to worry about which was nice. Sal was a pleasure to work with as well, he took care of all our ceremony music and lighting needs for our wedding. They also offer showcases where you can actually experience a true cocktail hour before your big day. You can sample their delicious food and meet all their preferred vendors as well.

We had a Sunday daytime wedding two weeks ago and it was perfect. My bridal attendant Kerry was with me all day. She was very professional and it was a pleasure to have her by my side. Our Maitre’d was Jorge, he made sure the ceremony and reception moved along flawlessly step by step with us and everyone in our party. He was also a pleasure to work with it.

The number of compliments we received during our wedding was well beyond our expectations and we could've been happier. From the food, the service, the grounds and the overall atmosphere of the Florentine Gardens we could've asked for anything more. So, if you're looking for a place to get married I would definitely recommend the Estate at Florentine Gardens to fulfill your dream wedding!

George · Married on 09/15/2018

We had our wedding everything went smoothly and as easy as can be. Would highly recommend to anyone especially working with Denise. Would also highly recommend working with Sal and the in-house band they do a great job at getting everyone going and dancing the whole time.

Harsh · Married on 08/26/2018

I was absolutely overjoyed from how our entire event ran at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. The staff and everyone involved in coordinating such an important day in our lives did an amazing job and we were so relieved and worry-free during the entire event to know that everything was being taken care of. It's honestly so important to be able to enjoy your own celebration and know that there are people there to take care of all the details. We signed our contract with Maria and she was so detail-oriented, organized, and professional. The absolute best part was getting phone calls from family members after the celebration on how beautiful the venue was and how much they enjoyed celebrating with us. The venue is both gorgeous and elegant, definitely picture-perfect for a photoshoot (especially in the secret garden)!

Florentine Gardens 1
    Florentine Gardens 2

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2018

My husband & I just recently celebrated our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Everyone we worked with here truly surpassed every dream we could have imagined. Tom, Denise and Sal worked with us & basically became our friends throughout our wedding planning. They guided us each step of the way to make sure they could bring our vision to life. Denise was most helpful with menu & table planning. Menu options can be overwhelming but Denise made it seem so easy as she tailored menu options not just towards the number of guests we had but towards what would be most enjoyable. We booked the in house services, theatrical package & wrap up video with Sal. We couldn’t be happier with our magical night. Our amazing MC Sal with DJ Alex kept our guests captured with a party packed playlist. Our guests of all ages danced all night to all of our favorite songs. The dance floor was packed from the time dinner was over straight through to the final song. Our videographer Evan began with us as we got ready in the Bridal Suite of the Florentine Gardens. He was friendly & made us feel comfortable as he took video at our church & back at Florentine Gardens. The wrap up video, including drone features, was impeccable has been viewed regularly since that night! The bridal suite was luxurious for us to enjoy our morning wedding glam. The pictures that were captured getting ready in the bridal suite are so regal! Our bridal attendant Layla was absolutely amazing and attentive through to our very last goodbye. Layla was always close by with anything my husband or I could possibly need or want, truly taking care of us as if we had known her forever. I highly recommend The Estate at Florentine Gardens. August 24 will always be remembered as the most exquisite night of our lives, our very own Royal Wedding. We hope to be back soon as guests! Much thanks again to the Daidone family, Sal Travis, & all of the Florentine Gardens family. Love, Thomas & Danielle Brennan

Conika · Married on 08/12/2018

My husband and I got married at the Florentine Gardens on 8/12/18 and we could not be happier with our choice of venue. Florentine Gardens created a wedding celebration beyond our wildest dreams. In throwing a Hindu-Jewish celebration, we had a lot of dietary restrictions that Florentine easily accommodated, including supplying Kosher meals and allowing us to bring some authentic Indian dishes from our favorite restaurant, to place alongside Florentine's own elaborate and exquisite spread. We had an evening wedding, but since Florentine had a baby shower the morning of our wedding day, we were allowed to use the bridal and groom suites all day, which was perfect for getting ready and doing our pictures on-site before the wedding! The family at Florentine, especially Ciro, George, and Lila, went above and beyond on the day of our wedding to make sure our day was executed perfectly and was stress-free as possible for us. From our first visit to the day of the wedding, Ciro was very responsive and helpful in helping us create our perfect day. Lila is the best bridal attendant - she is attentive, comforting, friendly, incredibly calming and helpful from the moment you arrive on the parking lot until the moment you leave the venue at the end of your party. George our maitre'd was great at keeping things moving, while helping execute all the little details on the day of perfectly. We have heard nothing but good things from family and friends regarding the amazing food, service, and the beauty of the venue, inside and out. We wouldn't change a single thing about our wedding day and would recommend anyone get married here! In fact, we are hoping to get invited to a wedding here so we can experience their amazing food and service all over again :)

Karina · Married on 08/10/2018

Where do I begin? My husband and I had seen a good amount of venues prior to booking the Estate at Florentine Gardens. Honestly, the only two venues that I could say were my favorites were Park Chateau and The Estate at Florentine Gardens. After meeting with Park Chateau (this was the first venue we met with) I was crushed when I saw how ridiculously expensive they were, for a date we didn't even want on a Sunday morning! They treated us like we were some young stupid kids who were just wasting their time. We left there infuriated for how they treated us, but I can’t deny that the grounds are beautiful. Every venue we saw after that just wasn't as nice as the first. Not that it mattered, we would never in a million years book with them. Then came along The Estate at Florentine Gardens. Without a doubt, this was the best decision we could have ever made. As soon as we walked in we were in love. From our very first meeting with Jason and Tom, it was clear that they do not treat couples like they're just another check coming in. They treat you like family. They were so unbelievably accommodating, welcoming, kind, professional, etc. Literally the best venue ever. On the day of our wedding, they made everything come together perfectly. The venue is GORGEOUS! The bridal suite and groom’s suite were just updated not too long ago and wow... it will make you drool (and way better than Park Chateau!! The groom is just as important as the bride here!). The bridal attendant Kerry... omg I wish I could keep her. I felt like a queen! She was always checking up on me and my bridesmaids, as well as the groom and his groomsmen to see if we needed anything. Our entire bridal party, mothers and fathers, hair team and makeup artist couldn't stop raving about the service and location. They all agreed that they had never seen such amazing service. Words can’t even do it justice. I was so nervous that day, and having a team with Jason, Jeffrey and Kerry at my side made it so much easier

Arielle · Married on 07/27/2018

Words cannot even begin to explain how amazing our wedding was at the Estate at Florentine Gardens. Denise was absolutely wonderful as she helped every step of the way to ensure that my wedding day was everything I had ever imagine and more. She was quick to answer questions and also so supportive and friendly to just check in and see how things were going! We booked our entertainment through Sal Travis and it really was the best decision we could have made. Sal was an absolute pleasure to work with as he helped us to design an order of events and select songs that fit our own personal style. His positive attitude was contagious throughout the evening and he did a great job keeping the party going and making sure our guests were having fun! DJ Alex played a variety of music based on our requests and the dance floor was nonstop the entire night. So many of our guests gave compliments about how the music was on point! Additionally, our videographer, Shar, who we booked through Sal, was fabulous. From the moment she met us at the hotel she was friendly and outgoing and she offered some greats ideas for some awesome shots that were used in our wrap up video. All of our guest were completely shocked with how quickly the wrap-up video was put together, and we LOVED sharing the entire day with our guests on the drop down screens at the end of the wedding. It was a unique addition to our wedding, and our CT family and friends were blown away. My husband and I also had the most wonderful Bridal Attendant, Layla. Days after the wedding we continue to joke about how we miss her and she was one of the best parts of the evening. From the moment we arrived at Florentine she was attentive to our every need from making sure our glasses were never empty to helping bustle my dress quickly before cocktail hour. Overall, our guest will be talking about our wedding for years to come, and we are beyond grateful for the staff at Florentine Gardens!

Joyce · Married on 07/22/2018

Where do we even begin? Our maitre d, Jason at the Florentine Gardens made the entire wedding planning process fun and easy! We knew within minutes of arriving at the Florentine Gardens, that it was the venue for us! We want to say thank you so much to Jason our matire d, Jorge (2nd maitre d) and the AMAZING Lila (bridal attendant) for planning & pulling off the most incredible wedding. We couldn't have asked for a better team. We have had so many wonderful comments from our family and friends about how beautiful the venue was and the quality of service that they received from the staff, and most importantly, the delicious food. We are still dreaming about that perfect day & wish we could go back and do it all again – it truly was the best day ever! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! Love, Joyce & Elias!

Florentine Gardens 3
    Florentine Gardens 4
    Florentine Gardens 5
    Florentine Gardens 6

Meredith · Married on 07/21/2018

We had the wedding of our dreams at Florentine Gardens! Everything was absolutely perfect! People are still telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been too. We had such a great time!! Maria is an amazing consultant she is so on the ball and helps you with everything. She answered a million of my questions. Ciro helped us out with anything we needed. He was always around to make sure everything was okay. We are thrilled with the videos and the lighting and everything done by Sal Travis. Sal was so much fun to work with. Shar was the videographer and she was so easy going. The video brings tears to our eyes every time we watch it. Shar captured such great shots. The day of the wedding our bridal attendant was so sweet. Her name was Layla and she was there to do everything! She helped steam my dress at the last minute! The experience at Florentine was incredible. We could not have been happier. We love the place, the staff and everything about it. Thank you so much for giving us our dream wedding!!

Allison · Married on 07/20/2018

I cannot express how much my husband and I loved our entire experience having our wedding at Florentine Gardens. Not only are the grounds and estate beautiful, but the people that work there really made our experience all the better. From the very start of planning until the very end, they were super helpful! Maria and the entire staff went above and beyond for us. Our guests have not stopped raving about the wedding and how attentive the staff was. They treated everyone like VIP guests- they even brought around seconds for dinner (which was absolutely delicious)! Our guests were blown away by the hospitality. Besides deciding to marry my best friend, picking the Florentine Gardens was the best decision I made for my wedding!

Florentine Gardens 7
    Florentine Gardens 13
    Florentine Gardens 14
    Florentine Gardens 15

Jarrett · Married on 07/08/2018

To sum it up, our wedding was just perfect at Florentine Gardens. The front office staff (including Maria, Denise, Ciro, and Tom) were fantastic and were there to answer all of our questions. The food was incredible (People couldn't stop talking about it) The entertainment provided by The House Band and Sal were great. Everyone was dancing till the end of the night. The wrap-up video done by Paul was amazing (still can't believe that it was finished that fast!).

We also wanted to mention how incredible our Bridal Attendant Kerry was. She made things so much easier for us and made sure we had everything we needed (or didn't know we needed!). Before the wedding, we didn't know if we would need an attendant to help out....but we would have been lost without her!

Marcia · Married on 07/08/2018

This was the most spectacular wedding according to the thank you notes we received and calls after the event. Yes, thank you notes from the guests! The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food beyond perfection and the service was impeccable The staff works together like a fine machine.
    If you have a wedding here, ask for the bridal attenendent Kerry. She was totally fabulous and so helpful. It definitely made the day go much smoother.
    At this venue, the owners actually work hereand coordinate the entire affair so the heavy worries are lifted from your shoulders. They are a hands on operation. We found that is not common.
    I also would recommend using the House band and videographer. They just made the entire affair come alive.

Florentine Gardens 16
    Florentine Gardens 17
    Florentine Gardens 18
    Florentine Gardens 19
    Florentine Gardens 20
    Florentine Gardens 21

Monica&David · Married on 07/03/2018

We had our wedding on July 3rd at Florentine Gardens and we cannot say enough good things about the venue. Maria was absolutely flawless. She was on top of every detail and always made us feel at ease. She helped us with every question, even if it was a small one and was so honest. Jason assisted the last two weeks before the wedding and never missed a beat. He was extremely responsive with all of our last minute changes and was extremely professional. We used Sal’s team for lighting and video and they were amazing. Sal was attentive to every detail and gave us insightful input when we needed it. His packages and technology are wonderful and would be hard to match. Evan was also fantastic with video throughout the night. My bridal attendants, Layla and Isabel, were perfect in every way. I cannot say enough good things about them. They were unbelievably attentive; anything myself or one of my girls needed, they were able to accommodate. They were so polite and caring and made me feel like a true princess. Anytime I got nervous about anything, they knew how to calm me down and handle the situation. My whole bridal party loved them and had nothing but good things to say. Our Maitre D, Jorge, was amazing. He knew how to engineer the wedding to keep everything organized and everyone on the same page. It was stormy the afternoon of our wedding, but the venue setup both inside and outside and Jorge ultimately gave us the final decision without any pressure. He was fantastic with giving us options along with with his opinion throughout the night and really made us feel like we were calling the shots. He also kept such a nice flow to the whole evening, yet never did we feel like we didn’t have control to change something. We even had a small issue with a shuttle at the end of the night, and he offered to take us back to the hotel. Florentine truly treats you like family and if you are considering them as your venue, I can assure you, you will not be disappointed in any way.

Jacqueline · Married on 07/01/2018

My wedding was on 7/1/18 and it was absolutely perfect. We worked with Jason from start to finish. He made sure everything was perfect for us. My husband and his mother has celiac disease so we're constantly worried about food being prepared for him. Jason took care of everything and assured us he would eat worry-free and he did! He was extremely responsive to all of my emails and calls (even on his days off!). We never felt like we were asking "silly" questions because Jason had answers for everything. Whenever we felt overwhelmed with our food choices or had to make tough decisions Jason guided us through and helped us feel not as overwhelmed. If you plan your wedding here, (which I recommend everyone should do) ask for Jason!! On the actual wedding day not 1 thing went wrong. Everything was planned, organized, and executed perfectly. It's almost a week later and I'm still getting texts and calls about how amazing and spectacular our wedding was. It was honestly one of the best days ever. I could never ask or hope for a better wedding day. Sal, our MC was awesome. He listened to all of our requests and helped us when we felt like we were stuck. We HIGHLY recommend hiring the house band, they truly make a difference! Our guests were just blown away by their talent. It was awesome to have both the band and the DJ because my wedding, like most others, have a mixed aged audience. Even the older guests who typically feel left out in weddings were up and dancing most of the night! The food was beyond amazing, the cocktail hour spectacular, the main course, and the vienesse desserts. Kerry my bridal attendant was so attentive. We got married on one of the hottest days and she brought the bridal party trays of food and water while we were taking pictures outside. She constantly fixed my train, brought food and water, and helped me put on and take off my shoes among other things. Overall I highly recommend this venue. It was a PERFECT wedding!

Florentine Gardens 22
    Florentine Gardens 23
    Florentine Gardens 24
    Florentine Gardens 25
    Florentine Gardens 26

Joe · Married on 07/01/2018

Amazing service all around. My wife and I looked at over a dozen venues and we knew from the beginning that this was the one. The Florentine makes you feel at home and comfortable with whatever you want to do. I, along with several relatives, had severe food allergies and they took care of every one of us. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, the food was amazing, and the service from top to bottom was outstanding.

We worked with Jason and I could not recommend this guy enough. He answered calls at all hours of the night, took care of everything we needed, and more. He's really a great guy.

Lastly, the house band was incredible. The wedding was a few months ago and I still have friends talking about the band. Not only was the music great, they constantly came out on the floor and really got people going. They were worth every penny.

Couldn't be happier with the place.

Melanie · Married on 06/23/2018

I cannot say enough good things about our fairytale wedding at Florentine Gardens. From the first meeting we had with Maria, we knew that the venue was the perfect location to celebrate our day. Maria worked closely with us to ensure we had everything we needed and wanted for our big day along the way. She kept me on track with all of the other things that I had going on she made sure I didn't miss a beat. We also worked with Sal and his team for videography and entertainment and we could not be happier. Our same day edit was amazing and our guests are still complimenting the phenomenal House Band we had.

The day of the wedding could not have gone better, we were treated like royalty by all of the staff from the moment we got there, we were greeted at the doors. The bridal attendant Laila was amazing and helped me fully enjoy the entire night. The food from the cocktail hour to dinner to the Viennesse hour. I cannot say enough good things about our entire experience at The Florentine Gardens, nothing could have gone better. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any future bride searching for the PERFECT location for your dream wedding!

• Laurie

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Choosing Florentine Gardens for our wedding venue was one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. Maria and Ciro made planning with the venue and food so incredibly easy. We used the in-house DJ services by Sal Travis who made picking music and setting up the timelines very smooth. They were there for everything we needed from planning to the our wedding day. Jorge made sure we had everything that we needed and everything ran according to schedule. All of the little worries and details of the day just went away and fell into place because of their preparedness and experience. For example, we were worried that it might rain on our outdoor ceremony, but Ciro and Jorge had made sure that both indoor and outdoor ceremony areas were set up so we could make the call last minute (the rain held out!). Our bridal attendant Hallie was also very helpful, from getting last minute supplies, bustling my dress, holding my bouquet during pictures, and fixing my train for the pictures, etc. There are so many little things that I just didn't have to worry about because of their great team!

Our guests all said great things as well. Everyone enjoyed the food. The cocktail hour was a hit with many different options to choose from. We decided to stay in the bridal suite for cocktail hour for a breather (which was a very nice choice to get a little alone time away from the chaos) and our bridal attendents brought us plate after plate of all of the food upstairs. The sangria bar was also very popular for our afternoon wedding. Everyone really enjoyed the selection of top-shelf liquor. We opted for the waffle and zeppoli stations for dessert which were also delicious. Our DJ James kept everyone on the dance floor the whole time even though we had an early wedding.

And, of course, the whole venue is gorgeous. The gardens are so beautiful and made our ceremony and pictures perfect. The bridal suites are fantastic. The ballroom is so grand.

Janelle · Married on 06/22/2018

I don't even know where to begin?! From the planning process to the day of the wedding, everyone at Florentine Gardens made my wedding absolutely PERFECT! I booked with Maria who was absolutely amazing! She was organized and professional and was always ready to help. She always kept me calm and offered help and her opinions. I booked with Sal Travis for our lighting and video with Evan Soloff. My same day edit was so beautiful and our lighting made the room look even more beautiful. They were a pleasure to work with. Everything about the day from start to finish was absolutely perfect. Leyla, our bridal attendant, made our day easy and organized. She was a sweetheart!! She made sure I had a drink, food, and a touch up on my lipstick. She was there for anyone who needed her! Jason and Jeff made sure everything went smoothly and went above and beyond to make sure all of us were ok! I can't say enough about this amazing Venue. The food was absolutely delicious and everyone is still talking about our amazing day! We were so so so happy with everything! I WISH I could do a part 2! :) Love you guys!!!

Nadine · Married on 06/16/2018

Florentine Gardens and their staff truly made our wedding day the most memorable and special day! Can not thank everyone enough for such a smooth, seamless wedding day. Florentine Gardens was actually the first and only venue we actually went to tour and we're so glad we went through with it. You truly get high quality service, food (BOTH cocktail hour and reception menu), and accommodations. Out of all of the venues that we were interested in, they definitely had the most services/assortment options included in their packages. We had the pleasure of meeting Tom Diadone during our first visit to their venue and we could tell that they really take care of their clients like family. The amazing General Manager, Maria, worked with us closely to hash out all of the wedding day details and she was always so helpful, responsive and friendly! It was so nice to see a familiar face on the wedding day and she was even with me right before I walked into the ceremony to check in. Jorge, our Maitre d' was always on top of the schedule and even met with us during our rehearsal the day before the wedding. Despite the random blizzard the night before the wedding he assured me that our day would be perfect (and it was!).

Aside from the fabulous food, beautiful venue, highly organized/friendly staff one of the biggest highlights to our exceptional experience there was our bridal attendant, Layla! Our vendors, bridal party, parents all can't stop raving about how amazing she was! We had an afternoon wedding and she was there even before my girls and I arrived at 6am. Seemed like she was ALWAYS one step a head of you and was always so kind, sweet and really would not let me lift a finger. She was a huge part of why we were truly able to relax and just enjoy our wedding day. If we could do it all over again we'd still choose Florentine gardens and would highly recommend to anyone searching for a can-do-it-all venue!

Geovanna & Walter · Married on 06/03/2018

We had our wedding at the Florentine this past Sunday, 3 June. When the team at the Florentine told us not to worry about a thing, and the event will be wonderful, their word is gold. The Florentine had one objective that day – to make our wedding spectacular, and they did as they said. From the day we signed with the Florentine, Jason continually collaborated with us, and guided us in every step of the way in planning the event. The entire event went well beyond our expectations, it was perfect. The food was amazing, and the attentiveness of the staff and the service was second to none. During the event, so many of our guests commented on how beautiful the Florentine is, and how delicious the food was, and highly impressed with the service. This entire week, our families and friends are still calling and texting just to say how impressed they were.
    For entertainment, we booked the in-house team – Sal Travis Entertainment. Sal and his team (Shar and James) were fantastic. Sal ensured our guests were entertained the entire evening – from video presentations to his special way of keeping the party going on the dance floor. The entertainment for the entire evening was so well coordinated that our guests commented this was not like a typical reception, it was truly an event and a show they never experienced before. If you have your event at the Estate at Florentine Gardens (and you should!), don’t waste your time looking outside to other vendors for your entertainment and videography – do yourself a favor and go with Sal.
    Special thanks to Thomas, Jason, Sal, Jorge our Matrie ‘d, Kerry our bridal attendant, Shar our videographer, and DJ James – thank you so much for making our day perfect. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Love Geo and Walter.

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2018

My wedding was absolutely beautiful ! Between the service, food, and professionalism .. my husband and I couldn’t be happier! Denise made sure to help in all of the above! Xox

Florentine Gardens 27

Allan · Married on 05/27/2018

We recently had our wedding at the Estate at Florentine Gardens & it was absolutely perfect!

We worked with Jason throughout the entire process as our contact in operations and sales at the estate & he was nothing short of incredible. He was always available to answer any questions we might have had & was always on top of everything. Jason would proactively reach out to check in on how the wedding planning was going & to keep us updated on what we needed to do throughout our timeline. He was professional, friendly, very easy to work with & went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with all of our decisions.

We worked with Sal, the director of entertainment at Florentine Gardens to set up everything for our reception. Sal was also amazing to work with & very detail oriented. He made sure that we understood all of the details of our reception from the DJ, photobooth, lighting and videography to the entrances, dances & overall timeline/schedule of the reception. From start to finish, everything went smoothly & we had an amazing time along with all of our guests!

Our maitre'd for the wedding was Jorge & he made sure that the entire night went as planned & that everything stayed on schedule. He was running the show from making sure that everyone knew what to do for entrances into both the ceremony and reception to ensuring we were where we needed to be for dances/pictures & everything else. Jorge made everything effortless for us, so that we were able to relax & truly enjoy our wedding. He was awesome!

Our bridal attendant, Laila, was also nothing short of perfect. She was one of the most friendly, kind, and genuine people we have ever met. She went above and beyond to make sure that we, our families and bridal parties were all happy. Laila helped my wife with her dress, made sure we always had drinks, sewed buttons back on tuxes, fixed makeup, and did much more. She truly was amazing and made our experience at the Estate that much more enjoyable!

Florentine Gardens 28
    Florentine Gardens 35
    Florentine Gardens 36
    Florentine Gardens 37

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2018

Florentine Gardens is absolutely beautiful! Maria, Sal, Evan, DJ Alex, and my Bridal Attendant Layla were incredible to work with. Not only did they make every detail amazing but they were extremely helpful and kind throughout the entire process. The food was incredible and the music was perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night! Thank you for making my wedding day special.

We love you guys!

Enrique · Married on 05/18/2018

We worked with Maria and she was absolutely amazing. Every interaction with her was fantastic and she made it feel like we were the only clients she had (which clearly isn't the case since they were completely booked for a year + in advance). The venue was beautiful and offered great value, do yourself a favor and give Maria a call.