The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Angela S. Married on 12/04/2022

Amazing Experience!!!

Every single person at the Estate at Florentine Gardens went above and beyond for us! Ciro and Sam were a great help figuring out our menu, seating arrangements, and other small details. Sal was incredibly friendly and accommodating when working through all the entertainment details. DJ Tony Gia was perfection! He worked in all of our must-play songs and played great to our crowd! It was truly a perfect day. We can’t recommend this place enough!
    Michele P. Married on 11/25/2022

The best day ever 11/25/2022

Where do I even begin? Booking our wedding at Florentine Gardens was the best decision we ever made. We fell in love with the beautiful and elegant venue when we toured and then after meeting the staff & reading reviews ourselves, we also booked majority of Florentines preferred vendors. We have zero regrets as our wedding day was absolutely perfect & sooo many guests said it was the best & most fun wedding they’ve been to and the best food/ cocktail hour they’ve ever had!
    Planning a wedding can be stressful and time consuming, but from the very beginning, the staff at Florentine helped to make the planning process as simple, stress free and fun as possible. Samantha, our event consultant, is such an amazing person. She didn’t ever make us feel pressured during the booking process, she communicated with us about all the details, responded quickly to questions, made herself available at all times, and on the night of the wedding helped to make sure everything ran smoothly. Thank you Sam for your hard work and event planning skills - you’re truly one of a kind and without you, we wouldn’t have had this amazing wedding day!
    We also booked with the house vendor Sal Travis for video, lighting & cocktail hour music. Our video was so touching and so impressive. The team had our “wrap up” video done and emailed to us the night of our wedding at midnight- it was so special to recap the next morning with our families - we were absolutely all blown away. I’ve watched it probably 100 times since! Our videographer, Jesse, is clearly so talented and such a pleasure to work with! We had so much fun with both our photographers & videographers. Jesse captured the most beautiful moments of our day and we will cherish this video forever- thank you so much. Lighting and extras (smoke for the first dance & sparkler towers) truly do make a difference and we’re so happy Sal was so kind to set us up with all of this!
    I’m not sure anyone worked as hard as our maitre d Jeff & Bridal Attendant, Monica. These two are such amazing and special people! Jeff ensured the night ran smoothly, and made sure my husband and I were very well taken care of.
    Every time we turned around on our wedding night, there was a member of the Florentine staff asking if we needed anything. This went for our parents as well. They raved about the service & the amazing staff. Monica is an Angel. She greeted me at the limo from the time I arrived from church and was with me the entire night. I can’t thank Monica enough for just being so kind & patient! The hard work and kindness of the Florentine staff the night of our wedding means so much to us… We highly recommend this venue - not only for its obvious beauty & elegance but for the outstanding staff and service, food, & vendors. I could never have dreamt a more amazing wedding day. We will cherish these memories forever!
    Refael C. Married on 11/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely breathtaking venue , with the kindest people that really treat you like family.

I truly would highly recommend this venue for any type of event. They took the time to properly address every given situation with the most professionalism, loving staff that I’ve ever come across.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Rachelle
    Rachelle M. Married on 11/13/2022

Amazing Staff

My husband and I had the best wedding. We are grateful for Jason, Sal, Videographer Char, Bridal Attendant Monica, and the rest of the Florentine Garden staff for helping us plan our wedding and worked hard to ensure our day went smoothly.
    Sarah S. Married on 10/22/2022

Far beyond expectations!

Florentine Gardens made the best day our lives EVEN better! They blew us away - with their professionalism, unbelievable staff, beautiful venue, amazing food. Working with Samantha, our wedding coordinator, made the whole wedding process so much easier. She is extremely accommodating, with such a bubbly personality, and helped us feel right at home at Florentine the second we walked in the doors for our first tour. When we got introduced to Sal, we knew the music would be rocking. Sal and the House Band did more than we asked for and beyond. Every single guest mentioned how unbelievable the band was - the dance floor was packed the entire night! Our videographer Shar captured our day and night perfectly and our wrap up video still brings me to tears when I watch it. My bridal attendant Monica was more than amazing. She was always one step ahead of me and was there whenever I needed her. Choosing Florentine Gardens as our wedding venue was truly the best decision we ever made!
  • Saray
    Saray G. Married on 10/22/2022

Most Amazing Venue!

From the moment, my now husband, and I stepped foot into The Estate at Florentine Gardens we knew this was the place we wanted to say "I do". We looked at several venues in our search for the perfect one and none came close to this one. For us, the beautiful grounds were just an addition, the ultimate sell for us was the familiar feel of the team at Florentine Gardens. Everyone at the Estate was amazing to us. The general manager Maria made us feel part of the Florentine family every step of the way. Their amazing in-house event planner, Amanda, made all of our dreams come true for our special day. We will always be grateful for Ligia, our superstar bridal attendant, she went above and beyond her role and made us feel like royalty on our wedding day. Our Maitre D' Jorge, made sure everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. Our fantastic in-house entertainment team by Sal Travis uplifted our celebration. For my husband and I, the best feeling was to hear all the positive comments from our family and friends on our venue choice, the consensus was it was the best wedding they'd ever attended. This could not be possible without the amazing people that make up The Estate at Florentine Gardens.
    Naomi M. Married on 10/09/2022

Incredible Service: The Perfect Venue

The Estate at Florentine Gardens was an absolute dream to work with for our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding, Sal Travis, Samantha, and Ciro were incredible at answering all my fiancé's and my questions promptly, thoroughly, and with patience and kindness. Sal was essential in helping us choose the lighting, order of events during the reception, and was overall very friendly and knowledgeable in all parts of the day. Ciro gave us great recommendations regarding the food for cocktail hour and reception, and our guests had nothing but great things to say about the food and drinks that day. The venue itself is beautiful, clean, and has an incredible atmosphere, especially for the bride who likes some dramatic flare, high ceilings and chandeliers, incredible acoustics, and a classic ballroom aesthetic.

On the day of, everything ran extremely smoothly. The videographer, Shar, was very professional and created an extremely beautiful video of our preparation, first look, and ceremony. In particular, my bridal attendant, Lee, and her sister, Karen, were incredible. They were detail-oriented, made sure my bridal party and I had everything ready to go for the big day, and had the kindest, most calm, and highly professional demeanor. In fact, while many people told my fiancé and me that we would not have time to eat, Lee and Karen made sure we got something to eat and drink both before the ceremony and during the reception. Their eye for detail was incomparable. The most complimented part of our day was Sal's house band. Many people attending our wedding (including myself!) are professional musicians, and I had many people come up to me and rave about how phenomenal the band was. As a musician, the singers were expressive and fun and had great voices and style, and the entire band had a great cohesive ensemble. They played everything spectacularly. If you are planning on getting married in the New Jersey area, I would HIGHLY recommend using this venue.
  • Daniel
    Daniel G. Married on 10/08/2022

INCREDIBLE Wedding Venue and House Entertainment Package

We got married at Florentine Gardens on 9/3/22. Since the day we first visited, our experience has been nothing short of perfect! People talk about the horrors of wedding planning, but we experienced none of that. Ciro & Samantha had us taken care of from the jump. They kept us calm, listened to us, gave great advice, and worked with every aspect of our wedding to make things as easy as possible. We went with the House Entertainment Package, (the House Band, Videography, and Lighting), after meeting with Sal Travis. Sal also listened to us, gave us great feedback, and took care of us at each step. The team really could not have made things easier for us leading up to the wedding. They met with us whenever we asked and answered emails/calls/texts at all all hours and any day of the week. No detail was missed, which brings us to our big day.
    Chloe & her bridal party got ready in the upstairs bridal suite as a morning wedding was happening downstairs. Even with this morning event, it felt as if our party was the only one there. Chloe's bridal attendant, Kerry, was a jack of all trades. She took care of EVERYTHING, fixing dresses, food/drinks for each member of the bridal party, working with photographer/videographer/hair/makeup, taking care of Chloe at each moment without being over involved. Kerry is amazing at her job, and an amazing person to have by your side on your big day! Chloe had zero stressers, all thanks to Kerry.
    Jeffrey, the maitre-d, ran a tight ship and kept us on schedule from the first look to the walk through rehearsal, to our entrances, dances and cake cutting. They had Chloe take a break while the bridal parties did the rehearsal, and it gave her the chance to relax after a million and one pictures. The whole staff took care of us so when the time came for the actual wedding ceremony, we were ready to go and excited as could be. We had our ceremony outside in the garden, and it was beautiful. The grounds look perfect, and our guests could not stop talking about it throughout the night. Sal had a violin and keyboard player, and they were fantastic! We chose all the songs that were played, with great advice from Sal, and they played them perfectly!
    Cocktail hour could not have been a bigger hit. The food was plentiful and delicious, and there was so much of it that our guests assumed that was the food for the whole night! Chloe and I were brought downstairs to the bridal suite after the ceremony and the staff brought us a plate of each food item at the cocktail hour. It gave us the chance to regroup and eat before having to mingle and welcome all of our guests. And it was delicious.
    The Reception was INCREDIBLE. We entered to the band playing Enter Sandman, and they crushed it! We knew they were good going into the night, but they continued to blow us away. As soon as our first dance was done, the dance floor was packed the rest of the night and everyone loved the band. Sal also worked with us to coordinate cultural songs, so both our Greek and Jewish families felt involved and loved. Throughout the day, the videographer, Evan, worked with us through the whole process. The video they took was fantastic, from getting ready in the morning, to drone shots of our first look, they really covered all their bases. Evan made a 6 minute cut that played on massive projector screens after the last song of the night was played. Chloe and I were not sure we wanted this originally, but the crowd LOVED IT, and so did we! Dinner was incredible, and after people finished their plate, they were given the option to try the dishes they didn't order. We had the Viennese dessert, and once again, our guests have not stopped talking about it. It was hands down the best dessert and display of desserts we have ever seen.
    From top to bottom, day one until after our wedding, Florentine Gardens went above and beyond! It was better than a dream come true because we could never have imagined such a perfect day. Thank you so much to Ciro, Sal, Samantha, Kerry, Jeffrey, Evan, the band and everyone on your team for such an incredible experience! We hope to see you soon! Love Chloe & Dan
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan N. Married on 10/02/2022

Best Day of My LIFE

The Estate at Florentine Gardens was amazing. Everything from the in house production to food and DJ (Tony) was excellent. They made the whole wedding process easy and enjoyable. Every aspect of the wedding was top notch, many people said it was the best wedding they have ever been too. I can not thank everyone enough at the Florentine Gardens for making our day perfect.
    Martine S. Married on 09/27/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!!

To Denise, Sal, and the entire FG Team,
    We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for helping make the most special day in our lives absolutely PERFECT.

We knew the FG was a special place during our first visit meeting Denise last October and you did not disappoint!

From day one, you’ve made this process so easy and expertly guided us to create the day we imagined. Everything promised was executed with shear perfection, and above our expectations!

We appreciated all the guidance from your recommended vendors ( especially Dhalia Florists, with Bart, Cecylia and their team and our photographers Milton Gil, Louis, Ana and Tony )!

Denise, we can’t thank you enough! You truly went above and beyond to make sure every detail was covered, your guidance, support and positive energy are truly appreciated.

Lee, my bridal attendant was by my side all day! So graceful, attentive to details and just amazing!

Jorge led his team, and transitioned our originally planned garden ceremony, into a beautiful outdoor tent option due to late minute rain; with ease( and no one knew the difference).
    It was just beautiful!

The additional details to make our day special provided by Sal Travis and his team (DJ Tony, photo booth, sparklers, fog and videographer Evan ) were a bonus and unique surprise to our guests.

Evan, we can’t stop watching the video; the rapid turnaround with memories captured to last a lifetime.

We are beyond happy with our choice to celebrate our wedding at the Estate of Florentine Gardens.

Our hearts are full!
    M&L
    5-22-2022

• Naomi
    Naomi G. Married on 09/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most amazing venue and band!

Five stars is NOT enough stars to truly express how amazing this FULL SERVICE venue is. The best decision ever was to book this amazing, stunning venue. From the start, we were taken care of and guided by our amazing rep Samatha. She answered every question with expertise and kindness. She was alway reachable, always professional and so helpful. The venue itself is UNREAL - truly a mix of modern, marble, beautiful with the grandiosity of a ballroom, with stunning chandeliers. The day itself ran beautifully, thanks to our amazing bridal attendant Lee and our incredible maitre d Jeff. Lee hung up each set of PJs, set up the room, anticipated my every need and was SO kind and calm. She carried my train with me during pictures, held my bouquet, and re-applied my lip gloss. She was truly my savior that day. When some of the groomsmen forgot their linen pocket squares, she HAND MADE them replacements. I never had to worry on my wedding day thanks to her and Jeff. Jeff, who was an amazing maitre-d, ran a tight ship, always listened to our preferences, and orchestrated a day that our family and friends are still telling us had no mistakes, flaws, or hiccups. And this is while orchestrating Sri Lankan dancers, a multi faith ceremony and a large group of guests. We were truly amazed and blown away. I am a type A bride and never imagined I could actually disconnect and enjoy, but thanks to EVERYONE at this venue, I was able to truly enjoy my day. LAST BUT NOT LEAST is the food. Our cocktail hour was so many stations that some people thought that was the dinner. People were amazed how delicious the food was, the variety and professionalism of the staff (covering food when people walked away from their meals, offering seconds of the main course, table-side bar service). DO NOT LOOK ANY FURTHER - BOOK THIS AMAZING VENUE!!!!!!!! I am forever grateful that I did. We are also SOOO lucky to have booked w/ Sal Travis Band & DJ. Sal is AMAZING - such a professional who truly loves what he does. Having booked Florentine, it was a NO BRAINER to book w/ Sal and team. Sal from the get go walked us through all the different packages and helped us pick the perfect one for us. We did band + dj, along with spotlighting and accent lighting. And I'm so grateful we did because on the big day, everything tied together perfectly. The music was amazing - our dance floor was never empty from fun oldies to very modern new songs - everyone had something to dance to. For the after party, when the DJ came on, we were dancing the night away!!! We wanted to keep a packed dance floor and we truly had one with the way the band/DJ fed off the crowd and tailored the music keeping the vibes high all night. Sal was such a fun MC, keeping the crowd on the dance floor and entertained. THANK YOU SAL AND TEAM AND DJ!!!! We are really grateful for our amazing night.
  • Stacy
    Stacy Married on 09/22/2022

Best Day Of My Life

From the first day we step foot into Florentine me and my Husband knew this was it! Jason is the best and literally took him time dealing with all our request and questions! They made planning such a breeze! Day of was incredible! Monica and George took care of our entire party alllllll day! The day went so smoothly with out any hiccups and my guest were blown away! Sal also did a tremendous job! Our wrap up video is something we would cherish forever! You will never go wrong by choosing Florentine!
  • Courtney
    Courtney B. Married on 09/17/2022

Excellent doesn’t even begin to describe The Estate at Florentine Gardens

We had the pleasure working alongside Ciro, Sam, Sal, DJ Tony Gia, Jesse the videographer, Jorge and my bridal attendant Lee the last 2 years while planning our wedding. They were the most attentive, kind, harding working group of individuals a bride and groom could ever ask for. From the morning till the last song they make sure your day is beyond special for you. I cannot express in words how amazing the staff, grounds, food and ambiance was during both our planning process and wedding day.
  • Monica
    Monica Married on 09/10/2022

best day of my life!

Florentine bride here! I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS VENUE. And yes, caps are necessary. First, let me just say that my husband and I (wow first time writing that) live in Manhattan and toured just about every beautiful venue in the city and NJ. Absolutely nothing compared to the feeling we got when we walked inside Florentine - not just the amazing decor that’s in perfect brand new condition but the people. THE PEOPLE! We felt like home. Consider this my love note to Sam (our event consultant) - who treated me like family as soon as we walked through the doors and 24/7 throughout planning. I would email Sam at crazy weird hours with random questions and she would answer immediately. Sam made planning SO easy I can honestly say I never really stressed about anything … Sam and the staff took care of it and THEN some. Anything I wanted they made it happen and executed it perfectly. And Sal!! Sal is such a doll and was so so helpful. The entertainment, lighting, musicians were PERFECT. The 360 mirror was such a hit my friends and family can’t stop talking about that. Our singer, Anthony, was absolutely amazing. Another thing my guests won’t stop talking about is THE FOOD - OK so I am a total foodie (Italian New Yorker) and I was BLOWN AWAY just like all of my guests were by the food. Absolutely delicious. Better than fine dining restaurants I’ve been to. The Estate at Florentine Gardens gave me the wedding of my dreams and I’ll never know how to thank them!
  • Grant
    Grant V. Married on 09/10/2022

A dream wedding!

We don't even know where to begin! This venue was absolutely incredible and did an amazing job in creating the most memorable, perfect day of our lives. Just the venue alone is breathtaking and all our guests were blown away at what a gorgeous place this is. The food is also to die for! Our wedding coordinator, Jason, was with us the entire step of the way. He went above and beyond in making sure everything came together perfectly. The entire team there feels like a big family and they shared in all our wedding excitement with us.
    The in-house entertainment here is unmatched. Sal Travis and his team produced the most amazing elements that made the entire wedding feel like a movie. The videographer, Jesse, was so great to work with and produced the most amazing wrap-up video and we were blown away with how it turned out. Our guests were stunned by all the theatrical elements in our wedding and it made the whole day unforgettable for everyone. No wedding here would be complete unless you use Sal Travis' in-house entertainment for lighting and theatrical/video elements.
    This venue and its staff were constantly exceeding our expectations even up to the day of our wedding. Our Maitre'D, Jorge, is a pro. His presence throughout the whole wedding was noticed by us and all our guests. He proved that this place knows exactly how to put together the perfect wedding you could imagine. And last but certainly not least, our bridal attendant, Lee. She was by our side the entire day, and we will never forget how incredible she was and how special it was to share that day with her. She was one step ahead of us the entire time and not only took care of us but our parents and the whole wedding party.
    Every single day-of detail that we did not even think of ourselves, this venue and their staff had it all covered. They know exactly how to give you the best wedding of your dreams!
    Cathy C. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The Most Perfect Wedding!

The MOST perfect!!
    This is what my daughter had on 9/3/22. We can’t say enough about how fabulous her wedding day was at The Estate at Florentine Gardens.
    The grounds are beautiful & manicured, the Reception Area is grand & impressive & the chandelier is magnificent. The Grand Ballroom is more than grand, it is grandiose, welcoming & accommodating. The indoor/outdoor Cocktail Area was beautiful and the outdoor ceremony was floral & festive, adorned with fans to keep the heat away. Every one of our guests was very impressed! And this is just the physical aspect.
    Upon speaking to Ciro & Sal, they assured us that our wedding would be magnificent—they were right!!! This family run business absolutely became a part of our family that day.
    The Bridal Attendant, Kerry, is worth her weight in gold. She took us through the day with ease, seeing that every detail & every need of the bridal party was taken care of. When a button flew off a dress and another gown had a malfunction, she reached into her pocket, pulled out a sewing kit & calmly & quickly remedied the situations. She explained how the day would go & kept us all calm, informed & on time.
    The outdoor ceremony was so picturesque. The Maitre D, Jeff, was accommodating, professional & efficient. He walked us through the rehearsal, had everyone lined up for the beautiful ceremony, and guided us through our big entrance into the Reception. He assured us it would be wonderful & it was.
    Okay, so what about the food? The abundance of food at the cocktail hour had everyone asking if this WAS the dinner!! The drinks were plenty & delicious, the wait staff and bartenders could not have been more accommodating. The actual dinner was delicious & plentiful! The fish, steak & chicken were totally enjoyed by everyone. Each guest told us how delicious their meal was! Thank you, Ciro, it truly was amazing!!
    The entertainment could not have been better! Sal Travis Entertainment made a dream come true! The 10 piece “In House” Band was phenomenal! I have never seen or heard a better band at a wedding. The lighting was amazing. The fog during the “first dance” was right out of a fairy tale!
    Thank you, Sal for promising us this would be a magnificent wedding- you exceeded our expectations.
    We were told there would be a “wrap up video” shown during the Viennese Hour. Not knowing exactly what that meant, I figured I would just enjoy all the different desserts and see a few pictures. The videographer, Evan, did an amazing job in that short time. The 6 minute video played their wedding song and recapped the events of the day perfectly!!!! Starting with the bridal party & groomsmen getting ready. The “First Look” & walk down the aisle taken by drone footage!! Amazing!! The vows, walk into reception, first dance, toasts, father/daughter clip & mother/son clip, dancing & cake cutting. I still cry when I watch it- it is truly a wonderful treasure, thank you Evan for such a happy memory.
    Thank you to ALL the staff for making this such a special day!!!
    Our special heartfelt thanks to Ciro & Sal for all of your time and effort perfecting every detail of this main event. We love you & thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this dream come true even better than we could have imagined! Our Princess found her Prince, had a finer wedding than found in any fairy tale, and will now live Happily Ever After!!
    Jordyn G. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A night we will never forget

My husband and I got married on 9.2.22 and it was the BEST night of our lives. From the second we walked into the venue, Maria made us feel like we were the only people in the world. We were in so amazed by the actual venue and everything they included for us that it was impossible not to book there!
    We then got in touch with Sal who was in charge of entertainment. He was nothing short of incredible and helpful! Every suggestion he made and vendor he gave us were nothing short of perfect.
    The day of we used Shar and her team as our videographers and she was great! The video clips we’ve seen so far were absolutely gorgeous at every angle.. we tear up every time. She was funny and knew so much about what she was doing!
    For the after party, we used DJ Tony Gia and he kept the party going until we actually had to get kicked out because of how much fun we were having dancing. I loved that he did not retreat from the music I chose even when one of my bridesmaids requested a song.
    And last but certainly not least, my bridal attendant Monica was an angel sent down to earth. There was NOTHING she couldn’t do or at the very least try to do! Before the wedding I remember she was sewing one of my bridesmaids buttons it was incredible! Monica was so attentive and so sweet. I don’t think my day would have been as smooth if it wasn’t for her.
    I could not recommend this venue enough. It was the most perfect way to start our lives as husband and wife!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 08/14/2022

The Estate At Florentine Gardens

This venue exceeded our expectations in every way possible. We worked with Ciro, Sam and Sal while planning our big day and they went above and beyond to give us the day of our dreams. My bridal attendant Lee was an angel sent from heaven. She was by my side for 16 hours straight without being overbearing, she was incredible!! Our in house services through Sal Travis entertainment were incredible as well. We had Shar and Evan for video and guests were blown away by the wrap up video which was done so quickly that we were able to show it at the end of the reception (and it was amazing, you would never know it was such a quick turnaround time). We had DJ Tony Gia for our after party and it was so amazing. He was so easy to work with and listened to all of our requests. Honestly I couldn’t even imagine a better possible venue. They check every box. Book now!!!!
    Hannah B. Married on 07/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

More than we could dream of!

The kindness and level of professionalism sold us!! We are so happy with our experience at The Estate at Florentine Gardens and cannot recommend them enough. The attention to detail blew us away and the staff exceeded our expectations. Our guests are still raving about this beautiful venue and their staff!

We were in awe of the staff's dedication and ability to anticipate our needs, especially my Bridal Attendant, Lee. Me, my bridal party, and my mom keep talking about how much we miss her!

We chose to hire the in-house videographer, Jesse, and DJ Tony Gia. We loved their hard work and efforts in getting to know us as a couple to help make our wedding extra special. We loved DJ Tony's song choices for all of those little "in between" moments, too. And our guests were blown away by the quick video turn around of Jesse!

We honestly chose this venue because Denise was so accommodating and kind, making her so easy and enjoyable to work with! We honestly have nothing but the best things to say about our wedding and so do our 200 guests!
    Sheila C. Married on 07/28/2022

Mr. & Mrs. Caruana

I can't possibly say enough wonderful things about the Estate at the Florentine Gardens and their incredible, diligent team! From start to finish, the groom and I were well taken care of, making each transition of our day seamless. Sal Travis and Tony Gia had the dance floor packed all night, nailing our huge bridal party's individual entrances and capturing their personalities. They were so attentive and spent so much time guiding us through the big day, reassuring us each step of the way. Lee, the bridal attendant was a God-send! Before I could even finish a sentence, she would come to my rescue with anything I needed. Jeffrey, our matire'd has the patience of a Saint and made everything seem so effortless and calm. It was supposed to rain during our ceremony and I had always dreamt of an outdoor ceremony and Jeffrey said "we will make anything you want a reality". That quote has resonated with our entire experience with the Florentine, from start to finish. Don't even think twice or hesitate, this is the ONLY place to have an amazing wedding that will leave a long-lasting impression!
  • Ellena
    Ellena C. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Book here you won't regret

We felt confident that our wedding day was going to be perfect after booking with Ciro at Florentine Gardens. Him and his team of professionals are a dream to work with. They are attentive, thoughtful and genuine. This a place that knows what they are doing!! My bridal attendant Lee was literally my best friend for the day. I am so happy to have gotten to work with her. She was amazing, I don't think I could have made it through the day without her. She anticipated my every need and helped me stay calm on the biggest day of my life.

My husband and I could not be more grateful for the perfect wedding experience. It truly is a day we will never forget. All of our family and friends cannot stop complimenting the day. Especially the venue and how it was "the best wedding they have ever gone to", and many of these people are hard to impress. From the food to the incredible service and the beauty of the venue, this is truly a perfect wedding venue. If you are on the fence, don't be, this is as good as it gets. And a family owned business too! Just incredible.
  • Marilena
    Marilena L. Married on 07/16/2022

Absolutely Incredible!!

There are no words to describe how amazing the team at Florentine Gardens is! Our whole wedding experience with Florentine was amazing from start to finish. Samantha, our event coordinator, was sooo sweet and helped make our day so special and 100% us. We really loved working with her! On the day of the wedding, Monica was our bridal attendant and we could NOT say more amazing things about her. She was with us literally all day and helped make our day run so smoothly. We worked with Sal for our photobooth, sparklers/effects, and lighting, and he was really friendly and easy to work with! Jeffrey was our maitre'd and he was so personable and made sure everything flowed perfectly during our reception. So many people have reached out to us to say how amazing the whole wedding was, and we have Florentine to thank for that. Our guests raved about the cocktail hour food especially! We couldn't have picked a better place for our wedding. Would 100% recommend Florentine Gardens!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie G. Married on 07/08/2022

Experience was amazing!

I got married here on July 8th 2022 and it was amazing! Florentine is hands down the best wedding venue! The staff are on top of everything and made our day so seamlessly perfect! I had Monica as my bridal attendant and I could not have gotten through the day without her! She was amazing! My Videographers Shar and Sal ( also through Florentine) were FANOMINAL as well! Lastly, Ciro was absolutely amazing. He gave us everything and more. He made my husband's and my dreams come true! He was with me every step of the way and calmed every nerve I had! My guests are still talking about how amazing the food was! You are making a mistake by not getting married here!
    Christina M. Married on 07/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Choose Sal and his team!!

Sal Travis and the entire team were just absolutely incredible! We would not change a thing about how special day went. Our guests kept coming up to us about how great the band was and we would have to agree!! Sal was super accommodating throughout the entire process and was such a pleasure to work with! Guests also raved about our same day edit that the videographer put together and could not believe how it was played that day. Sal was a great MC and got everyone on the dance floor! Thank you!!
  • Gehan
    Gehan N. Married on 06/30/2022

Amazing venue!

This Venue is the true definition of white glove service!! I want to thank this team Maria, Denise, LES (THE MOST AMAZING BRIDAL ATTENDANT) , George (THE BEST WEDDING MAITRE D IN THE BUSINESS), SAL (LIGHTING/VIDEO/MUSIC GENIUS), and everyone else that was apart of my wedding day!! I had 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen so getting all of these people together was very demanding. I also had 3 custom songs for the ceremony and they made everything so flawless. This is where you have your wedding if you want a truly flawless, memorable day!!
illustration stars