The Estate at Florentine Gardens Reviews

626 | Westwood, NJ

626 Reviews for The Estate at Florentine Gardens

• Kimberley

Kimberley Lash · Getting married on 09/27/2020

Dreams really come true!!!

My fiancé and I met with Zero and he was beyond sweet to take care of us as we were very in a hurry to book a date. He helped us throughout the process and made sure we felt like we are going to be in good hands. We are so exited to have our wedding here next year!!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Julia Antinori · Getting married on 08/02/2020

A Magical Day!

My husband and I got married at the Florentine Gardens last Saturday and we are still on cloud nine! We really could not be any happier with our wedding day and the process leading up to it. Ever since our first visit at the estate, we knew we were going to be in good hands and that it was going to be very special. We were not wrong!

First, I just want to say how SPECTACULAR the Florentine Gardens looks. When we booked our date we knew that they were going to be doing some renovations and that we would be one of the first weddings in the new ballroom. Maria and Ciro made us feel very confident that the room would be finished in time and Ciro even took the time to talk to my dad who works in construction! Of course, we knew that it would be beautiful, but it was beyond anything we had imagined. Our guests are still telling us how gorgeous and elegant it was.

Next, I have to mention how professional, attentive, and kind all the staff were. Maria, Ciro, Samantha, and Jorge were great to work with. I cannot express enough how we were able to wholly trust that they knew what they were doing, which really helped us feel at ease during the planning process. We truly felt like they were personally invested in our day and wanted it to be everything we hoped and dreamed. I would be remiss if I didn’t give my bridal attendant, Kerry, a shout out. She was by my side all day to help with literally anything I needed. Again, as with all the other staff, she was calm and reassuring and this was super helpful on such an overwhelming day. She was also a bustle expert!

Lastly, the food was amazing. Many guests kept coming up to me saying how they ate their entire meal, something they don’t typically do at weddings. Cocktail hour in the beautiful new cocktail hour room was also a big hit. The taco bar, Maria and Ciro’s suggestion, was a crowd pleaser in particular. People also really loved the wine and cheese pairing station! Not familiar with weddings in norther NJ, one group of guests from out of state thought the cocktail hour was the whole event! They were so impressed by the array of delicious hors d’oeuvres and drinks. Dessert and the send-off station were also lovely touches that people really appreciated.

I really could go on and on about how wonderful everything turned out. In sum, it was a magical day that we will remember forever. Choosing the Florentine Gardens was definitely the best decision we made since getting engaged. I would recommend it a million times over.

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Meaghan

Meaghan Duval · Married on 03/28/2020

An email I sent to the team after my wedding had to be postponed due to COVID-19

Maria (and the whole team at Florentine)

When we first found out we would need to postpone our wedding that we booked TWENTY SEVEN months ago, I’m not gonna lie I was pretty depressed. This day we had planned in our heads for over two years was gone. For me it was way longer than the 27 months. I knew in 2015 at my cousins wedding at Florentine that this would be my wedding venue.

When we got engaged 2 years later, Tom asked me “what venues do you want to look at?” I looked at him and said “venue and Florentine gardens. We’re booking there no matter what.” You were the only venue we looked at. We didn’t need to look anywhere else. Tom being Tom didn’t really remember the venue like I did but once we met with Maria we knew this would be the place we would celebrate and start our marriage.

As everyone knows, this did not go as we had planned. However, after meeting with you and your dad today and booking our new date, we are just as happy and excited as we were January 20, 2018. We cannot wait to share this day with you and we really cannot express how grateful we are to have you as part of our family.

Thank you for being so accommodating and so understanding during these terrible times.

Today, you made everything for us okay.
    Today, you made us excited again to get married because we have had this cloud glooming over us.

What was once sadness, is now excitement and happiness. We cannot wait to celebrate with you on our NEW date July 11th. (We just found out that two of my grandmas siblings, my aunt Josie and my aunt Orsola were both married on this day. We also just so happened to put on an old mets game and saw my grandpa in the crowd today. So we truly believe everything happened for a reason ❤️ ❤️)

Now that my long rant is done, we hope it is only smooth sailing from here!
    Love always
    Meaghan & Tom

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Jenna

Jenna Bisignano · Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Venue

I don’t even know where to begin. All of the staff at Florentine gardens made sure our night was absolutely perfect from start to finish. Jeff, our maître’d and Lila the bridal attendant was waiting for us as we pulled up to the beautiful venue. We were quickly escorted to the bridal suite after taking a couple pictures upon request. Lila helped escort me throughout the night. Between bustling and unbustling my dress countless times and making sure my train fell perfectly in every picture, to having a drink ready in hand at all times, she was absolutely amazing! She even took pictures on her personal phone of me and my bridal party. I’m still speechless about the service she provided.

Sal and the band absolutely killed it! Music was on point the ENTIRE night. I couldn’t have imagined a better band!

The food was absolutely amazing. The presentation at the cocktail hour and viennese hour was beautifully displayed, in addition to decadent and delicious, like all food at Florentine. Guests are still talking about it!

Everything about my wedding night was absolutely perfect, thanks to Maria! I will never be able to thank her enough.
    The food, band, amazing gardens and the all made this possible. BIG thank you again to Maria, Amanda, Tom, Ciro, Sal, Jeff and Lila for providing us with an unforgettable night.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jasmine Beiro · Married on 12/08/2019

Magical! Incredible! Classy!

We had our wedding on 12/8/19 at The Estate at Florentine Gardens and it was the best decision we ever made. Denise, our event consultant, made everything easy and enjoyable throughout the entire process. Denise managed to answer every email and guided us from start to finish. She is very organized and great at what she does. She was amazing to work with throughout this entire process and I will miss her. Sal and his Entertainment Company was also excellent to work with. Sal answered every email and called to follow up with us to make sure everything we had requested was done correctly. He is very professional and I would highly recommended booking through his entertainment company. From Accent Lighting, to the Theatrical Package with the Same Day Edit Video, and Dancing on the Clouds is every bride and grooms must have for their wedding. My words to describe this is “Magical”. Book with Sal and you will not be disappointed. Shar was our Videographer and captured every beautiful moment throughout our entire wedding day. It felt right out of a movie. Our Maitre D Jorge was extremely attentive, organized, and very professional. He did not miss a thing and we loved working with him. He guided us through every step of the process and everything went smoothly. Shayla was my bridal attendant and was waiting for me from the moment I walked in the door to the end of the night. She was by my side all night long. She assisted me with everything from helping with my dress, to bustling the dress, and packing up all my items. She was an angel sent from above. The presentation at the cocktail hour and viennese hour was beautifully displayed as were the main course dishes. The food was phenomenal!!!Our family and friends are still talking about how wonderful everything was. Our wedding night was absolutely amazing and magical and I wish we could relive this special day again. I cannot express my gratitude to all the staff and everyone who made this day memorable. The Estate at Florentine Gardens is a Family Owned Venue and you feel it as soon as you come in contact with anyone that works there. Thank you for making us part of your Florentine Gardens Family. Book your dream wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens and you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 12/07/2019

The best wedding venue!

My husband and I tied the knot on 12/7/19. It was the most magical and most perfect day we could have asked for! We could not be any happier with our decision to have our reception at the Florentine Gardens. From the first time we stepped foot into the venue, Tom Daidone (owner) made us feel like family. There is something special about a family owned business. You can feel the love, the pride and support throughout the entire staff. They truly do care about you! We worked with Maria (daughter) throughout the planning of our 2 year engagement. She was amazing, down to earth, honest, and helpful. She gave great advice and recommendations. However, the last 1.5 month she was unable to work with us due to having a baby and her brother Ciro and his assistant Sam took over our wedding. Most brides would feel frazzled being so close to their wedding day, but I knew I was in good hands. The communication amongst the staff at the Florentine gardens is unbelievable . Ciro and Sam did not miss a beat. They were attentive, supportive and easy to get in touch with as it came down to crunch time. The night of the wedding the staff, food and atmosphere were spectacular! Our guests are still raving about the food and vienasse hour! Kerri was my bridal attendant and she was AMAZING! Highly recommend her ! She’s professional and can do anything for you that night! Jefferey was our mater’d and he was great as well! The Florentine gardens team is organized, communicative and professional. Highly recommend this venue! We hope to go back as guests one day to enjoy the venue again!!
    ** We used Sal Travis Entertainment for his lighting package and videography. Sal and his team are great to work with! They are professional and down to earth . They are so talented. At the end of the night they were able to put together a 5 minute video to capture our entire wedding day from the morning at our houses, to the church ceremony and the reception. The best part was that they were able to show our guests at the end of the night. Our guests loved seeing the video. They were amazed how fast Sal’s team worked to put it together and how well it was assembled. By the end of the night we had the link to our video in our email to share with everyone. Highly recommend Sal Travis Entertainment .

Sent on 12/17/2019

Abi omede · Married on 12/01/2019

A Night to Remember!!!!

Wedding: 12/1/2019
    I am not sure that words can really describe how amazing my wedding experience was. All I know is that The Estate at Florentine Gardens made my winter wedding dreams come true! From the first day I walked in there I was greeted and treated so amazingly. You feel like family when you are there. I met with Ciro the first day we showed up at Florentine. It was only the 2nd venue we had seen at the time. We left with the date set!!!! Ciro was amazing, patient, kind, funny, flexible, accessible and accommodating!! He really sold us on the dreaminess that is Florentine Gardens! It would not be possible without him. I should add he is very well dressed, well mannered and a handsome young man! Our wedding was over 330 guest with many cultural aspects that required many moving parts not seen in traditional weddings. Ciro and the Florentine team were up to the task and surpassed my expectations! No matter what I needed Ciro was there to answer my questions, no matter at what time of day I realized I had those questions. We used the in house Entertainment company for our videograpghy and special effects headed by Sal Travis. Sal Travis is a God send. The most pleasant person I had the pleasure of meeting. He is kind and feels like one of your favorite uncles. He was great with communication and helped bring to life our vision. we had an instant bond and his lighting and special effects really took the ambiance over the moon. The wrap up video, which is a 4 min highlight video given in addition to the wedding footage brought me to tears and is ready with you the same day of the wedding. I can literally go on and on about this place and the people but there isn't enough time to articulate what My husband and I feel in our hearts. The day of the wedding I was given a personal assistant by the name of Lyla, She was absolutely amazing. Attentive, patient and sweet. Literally anticipating my every need and was by my side for the entire night supporting me. She made the transition through each component an easy breeze. George was the in house coordinator who is extremely organized and respectful and really KNOWS HIS STUFF. I was confused on how the flow should go and he really whipped the event into place. I am grateful for all these wonderful people.

I didn't want to spend too much time on The OBVIOUS. the venue is gorgeous and immaculately clean and the FOOD is to die for. SO many options and tailored to your tastes and needs!!! My guest were calling for weeks ranting and raving about this Gem of a place. BOOK this and you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Thank you sooo much Florentine. I love you guys!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/27/2019

Absolutely amazing

Our wedding was last night, 11/27/19 (Thanksgiving Eve) and it was nothing short of amazing. From the moment we arrived, to the minute we left, I have not one bad thing to say about this place and staff. The place is drop dead gorgeous. From lobby, to cocktail hour room, to the bridal and groomsmen suites, to the ballroom, and the beautiful grounds. Alls I can say is WOW.

Our consultant, Jason, was phenomenal from the moment we met him. He made us feel at home and that is how every bride and groom should feel as they prepare for their special day. We grew a life-long friend with Jason. He has helped answer any of our questions and he truly took care of our wedding from the time we started planning until the very last second.

Sal, the MC and in house service provider provided us with such AMAZING lighting, videography (SHAR IS THE BEST - She makes you laugh and comfortable allll dayyyy), DJ (TONY GIA - wow!!!! Kept everyone dancing all night to our most favorite music), and beautiful montage and same day edits. I can NOT say enough positive things about that fabulous trio. They KILLED OUR WEDDING.

The food itself was to die for. Everyone is still raving about it. They even went around asking people if they wanted seconds for entree choices, after providing a killer cocktail hour! They even packed us TRAYS OF FOOD to go so now we don't even have to cook on Thanksgiving. We definitely got what we paid for BY A MILE.

But not only how great the food was, how accommodating and lovely the staff was. Our bridal attendant (Isabel) was by my side the entire night, yet she didn't make it seem like she was crowding and hovering over me. She bustled my dress beautifully, helped our huge bridal party get ready for line ups, provided us with a private cocktail hour, and most importantly made us feel comfortable. She stayed to make sure all of our belongings were safely put away to come pick up the next day.

Our Maitre'D, Jorge, was a rockstar. He made sure all night that everything we needed was taken care of. To drinks, keeping our dinner warm, making sure we got all of our pictures we wanted and needed, to making sure our special moments from the wedding happened, he was on top of it! He even gave 4 of us a ride back to the hotel when we missed our own shuttle, haha. Thank you Jorge, you truly were one of the best people to ever have help with our wedding!

If you are considering booking this venue, it gets 10 stars from the New Mr. and Mrs. Rivera! You will not be disappointed in what you choose if you choose Florentine Gardens! We love YOU ALL !

Sent on 11/28/2019

Chelsea Ryder · Married on 11/07/2019

The Estate at Florentine Gardens.

There’s absolutely no reason for anyone to have their wedding anywhere else but here. The food is outrageous and the reception was magical from the second we arrived. Our maitre d Jorge and bridal attendant Isabel we with us the entire time making sure we had everything we needed and made sure everything ran smoothly through out the entire night. Sal and his entire crew were absolutely incredible and made sure the party never stopped. Everything was literally magical through out the night. DJ Tony Gia was definitely the DJ you’d want to play your wedding if you want people up and having a great time through out the night. Jesse put together the perfect wrap up video to end the night which was one of our favorite parts. But none of this would have been possible without the help from our consultant Maria. She helped us out from the very beginning and was absolutely fantastic through out all of our planning.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing!!!!!!

Wow wow wow !!!!!!! Everything I could want and more! I am beyond happy I chose Florentine Gardens! From the minute I met Denise and Tom and saw the venue and tasted the food... was a no brainer!
    I could not have asked for a more magnificent wedding!
    Sheylan, my bridal attendant, was beyond attentive, kind and just amazing! So thankful :) she stayed by my side all day and was there for anything and everything I needed.
    I am gluten free and Denise and the chef made sure I had plenty of options throughout the day to eat! And it was delicious!
    Thank you to Sal and Evan for the unforgettable wrap up video...Was breathtaking! Jeffrey was also so great and accommodating :) Made sure the day ran smoothly and was there every step of the way.
    Look no further when choosing a venue... This is the one!!!! You will not be disappointed. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2019

Best place on earth!!

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding at Florentine Gardens this past Sunday. When you are there, you are family, and they really know how to throw the most wonderful and special events with memories that will last a lifetime. My event consultant Denise, was outstanding! She was right by our side the entire time, paying attention to every detail, making sure we were happy. I love you, Denise and can’t thank you enough! Sal, our director of entertainment was unbelievable. He provided us with such a wonderful atmosphere from the lighting to our reception entrances, Sal really met every expectation we had! The incredible House Band, and our videographer, Shar. Both the band and videographer went above and beyond and really made our day special. The music was perfect and the wrap up video really made our night! Last but not least, our Maitre d, Jorge and bridal attendant, Layla. We would have never had the night we did without them. Jorge, ran the party perfectly. It was smooth from start to finish. I knew we were in good hands because Jorge was there. Layla, was my rock that night. Whatever I needed she was there and made me feel really special. Our entire family couldn’t stop raving about her. She did not only focus on me that night but also took care of our bridal party and families. We love you Florentine and will always be grateful for what you did for us!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Charles

Charles Wilkins · Married on 11/03/2019

Amazing and Helpful Beyond Expectations

The entire staff is Amazing! Tom the owner and Denise have been above and beyond on the help they have offered and stand behind in this time of trouble. Our Wedding has been pushed back from the outbreak of the Corona Virus. This is out of the hands of the Florentine Gardens yet they have gone above and beyond in helping my Fiance and myself to adjust and move forward. Denise has been on point with helping us achieve a new date and time along with helping us in directing our support staff (Photo, Video, Lighting, Florist, Decorator) They all have made this time of trouble a lot easier to handle. I thank you all for everything that has been done and will be done for protecting my family and friends along with making my Fiance Happy. We are truly in your debt and highly recommend anyone who can to speak with Denise about there upcoming event. Thank you again Tom for talking with us and being someone who is always there for any questions and always having answers. Thank you to Denise for always being a phone call away at all times.

Melissa Eng
    Charles R. Wilkins Jr

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Julia

Julia Tanenbaum · Married on 10/26/2019

The Estate at Florentine Gardens- the best night of our lives

My Husband and I are just coming off the most incredible wedding weekend and we must give credit and love where it is due. Having our wedding at The Estate at Florentine Gardens was the best decision we ever made, and as my mom found them here on on this website during a random search and reading good reviews, I am hoping our post will be the words of wisdom a bride needs when trying to figure out what venue to choose.

From the second we booked at Florentines we were taken care of. Denise was our "contact" through our almost two year engagement but honestly I would prefer to call her a friend. No request too ridiculous and no question was too silly. She took the time to understand our vision and made it come to life one step, email, and phone call at a time. Everything was "no problem", and her response time to my crazy one liner emails, especially as we got closer, was so fast thorough. You can tell she loves what she does and I felt better and more relaxed each time we spoke. I truly don't know what I would have done without her.

Now for the day of the wedding, my Husband and I had the place for the day and from the time my girls, mother, mother-in-law, and niece got there, we were taken care of, and that is all due to the amazing bridal attendance Layla. She not only couldn't have been nicer but it was like she knew what we needed before we needed it. She took care of everyone and everything ALL DAY LONG. I truly don't know what I would have done without her (everything down to helping me pee once I had already gotten dressed), all with a smile on her face and ensuring me nothing was a problem and she was happy to help. She was not only so sweet but is amazing at what she does. She was checking in on my husband and me all night long to make sure we were okay but finding the PERFECT balance between not being annoying but making sure we felt taken care of. She was truly a fairy god mother all day.

Sal Travis entertainment and the House Band. They were incredible. Sal took time to sit with us many times in the months and weeks leading up to our Wedding to insure everything was as we wanted. Everything from how to pronounce the names of our bridal party to song choice, to the flow of the evening. He was meticulous, helpful, and accommodating. Our guests danced all night and we had so many people come up to us telling us how wonderful they were (even one of my friends who is getting married said she was upset they already booked a band because the house band was so great!).

My husband and I chose (last minute which Sal gave us no problem with) to do a wrap up video, our videographer Shar was amazing and we were emailed the link to our wrap up video by the time we got back to the hotel room that night. It was amazing and captured everything we could want in a perfect 4.5 minute video rather the those long movies you will never watch again.

The Estate at Florentine Gardens truly made ALL of our wedding dreams come true and I know that is due to the dedicated team of people that make up that amazing place. We thank them a million times over for the most special day of our lives.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Erin Burke · Married on 10/25/2019

Beyond accommodating and professional!

I wish I could give 100 stars for this venue! Not only is the property breath taking, but the staff is so amazing at what they do. This team will be with you every step of the way, making you feel like family and treating you like royalty. Sheila is every bride's dream attendant and took care of the from the moment I walked through the door. From changing my shoes, being on stand by with a glass of water during photos, making sure my hair and make up was fresh and being my voice when I was over whelmed to packing my bags and making sure I always had my favorite drink in hand, Sheila made it her top priority for me to feel as relaxed as humanly possibly on my wedding day. I truly don't know what I would have done with out her and I can not thank her enough for hard work; I could seriously go on for days about her! You never know what will happen on your wedding day, but Jorge was on top of every moment making sure it was going according to plan while filling us in on what would be happening throughout the day. When the evening was over and the shuttles came to transport everyone to the hotel, my husband and I were unprepared to leave. Within seconds, Jorge offered to drive us himself; no need to rush or panic with him near by. It is accommodating acts of kindness like this that make this venue so deserving of a 5 star rating. By the end of this entire year of planning, Ciro feels more like an old friend than an event consultant. Always greeting us with a hug and grabbing us coffee a food, we always felt like we were walking into someone's home, not just a venue. Ciro took the stress of planning off our shoulders. We knew everything would go as perfectly as it did with his guidance and expertise. Whenever he popped in to say hi and make sure I was doing okay, any anxiety I was experiencing would immediately go away; he just has such a calming presence. Not only is the staff amazing here, but the food is out of this world. All our guests were extremely pleased with their dishes and there was not a single empty glass throughout the night. If you are reading this and thinking about having your wedding somewhere else, I HIGHLY recommend you re-consider and make the right choice and host your wedding at the Florentine Gardens. Again, I can go on for days about how happy we were with our choice to have our wedding here. Thank you to every one at venue for being a part of our very special day, we will never forget it!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Nicole Peisach · Married on 10/20/2019

Beyond amazing!

I got married at Florentine 3 days ago and I am still floating. First of all, before you finish Reading this you need to call and book your date because they are THAT good!

I hired an extra day-of planner to ease my mind and let me tell you it was so unnecessary (even though she was wonderful) because my bridal attendant Lyla was EVERYTHING. Beyond fantastic!! My dress strap broke and she sewed, pinned and taped it for me. It was pouring out and she carried my enormous gown! My guest broke her high heel and Lyla glued it and then provided her with new shoes!!!!!! She Even gave my mom flip flops at the end of the night because her feet hurt!!!! Lyla was a GOD SEND!!! Jorge was our maître d’ and listened to every single request from my husband and me.. again beyond fantastic!!!

My Husband is from Baltimore and I am originally from Long Island so getting married in New Jersey we had no recommendations from other events. Because of that we took a leap of faith and just booked most of their recommended vendors including Sal Travis. We used him for our DJ, lighting, fog, video with Jesse, basically anything we needed entertainment wise Sal hooked it up!!! He was so reasonably priced and after seeing the extravagant show he put on for us he is worth 3x his going rate. Jesse did our same day edit wrap up video that BLEW our guests away.

75% of our guest came from Baltimore and they were in awe of our venue and BLOWN AWAY BY THE AMOUNT/QUALITY OF FOOD!!! I had one guest in the middle of the wedding say “I didn’t think this would actually live up to your hype but it definitely did”.

We worked with Denise from day 1 and she was fantastic. Never told us no, worked so hard to make everything we want work including making a Jewish dish kugel, having an ice luge at cocktail hour and helping us decor wise.

I have solidified my place as the friend with the most amazing wedding and I couldn’t do it without all of these people. This venue is more than a business, you truly become family. I’m going to miss working with all of them!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn Campisi · Married on 10/11/2019

the place that felt like home

From the first time we went to Florentine Gardens and met Tom, it was nothing but first class. Before we left, he asked us what time he should expect our call telling him we were booking our wedding - he was very confident. After seeing the end result of our wedding, we knew why. From start to finish, our wedding was nothing short of amazing! The food, service and everything in between was everything we hoped for, and more - our guests are still saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to!

As our wedding approached, we were in close contact with Ciro. Ciro was awesome to work with, he made us feel so comfortable, like we've known him forever and he made everything such a fun experience. Ciro made sure all of our questions were answered and was only ever just a text or email away. On our wedding day, Ciro was there the entire time making sure everything was perfect - and it was!

Our bridal attendant Sheyla was the absolute best! While I can sit here and go into detail everything that she did for us, all I have to do is say she was simply amazing! She was such an integral part of our day and thought of everything to help make our day run smoothly. If you are considering hiring a day of coordinator, do not waste your money! Florentine's bridal attendants are top notch.

We hired Sal Travis for his entertainment services and our videographer. When we first met with Sal and he told us his team knows how to keep the party going and he couldn't have been more correct. He was so easy to work with and provided us with such a great atmosphere from the lighting to our reception entrances and our first dance on the clouds. Sal and Tony kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and made sure the party never stopped - they know how to put on a show! Our videographer, Shar was awesome and everyone loved our Same Day Edit video that they played at the end of the night - it was a nice touch.

I cannot forget our Maitre d, Jeffery and the entire staff at Florentine that made our entire day and night run so smoothly.

It was truly a night to remember and if we could do it all again, we wouldn't change a thing! It was truly the best night of our lives!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Arendacs · Married on 10/10/2019

perfection

Jason was the coordinator, he was helpful and responsive. We used the in house entertainment of sal and DJ tony. They were wonderful and kind. The bridal assistant Sheyla did everything that I did not have to think about anything. The wedding was wonderful and days later people cannot stop talking about it.

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Jackie

Jackie W · Married on 09/22/2019

Beyond perfection! A true fairytale!

Ciro, Tom, Maria and the entire team at the Florentine Gardens (including Sal, George and Lila) are truly amazing and made us feel like familiy from day one. The wedding was everything that we could have imagined and more. The food, the band, the bridal suite, and the attention to detail were immaculate. I always dreamed of a fairytale wedding, and the Florentine Gardens made that dream a true reality. A huge shout to Ciro for taking us under his wing and helping us create this beyond perfect event. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2019

Jennifer gualdino

THIS VENUE. The best decision we ever made. The attention to detail is unlike anything I have ever seen at a wedding. Every single person that works there goes above and beyond. We fell in love with the family dynamic. My guests have not stopped talking about the food. NOT regular wedding food. GOURMET!!!!!! Will never forget this day.

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 09/13/2019

Amazing Experience

Tom, Denise, Sheyla and the whole team at the Florentine Gardens are truly exceptional people! From the moment we stepped in to the venue and met with Tom to do the tour of the venue he treated myself, my husband and my parents like family. He then introduced us to Denise who took over from there. She was simply amazing throughout the whole entire experience! Our wedding was everything we imagined and more! It truly was a magical night! Our guest are still raving how phenomenal all the food was, the service from each and everyone of the staff and how every little detail was beautifully done! A month later and my guest are still saying by far one of the BEST weddings they’ve been too! You don’t understand how happy that makes me feel! From the cocktail hour, the dinner that was served and Venetian hour it was all outstanding! They made our guest feel so welcomed and made sure they were taken care of in every way! My 4 year old niece (our flower girl ) must of asked for 5 different plates of food (Haha )during cocktail hour including ice cream and they got it with no hesitation! Our wrap up video done by the Florentine Gardens was incredible!! Sheyla my bridal assistant was a true gem! She followed me around from morning to night catering to all of our needs and making sure we were a 100% throughout the whole day and night!!! The Bridal Suite is gorgeous!! The Florentine Gardens is absolutely a stunning establishment and we couldn’t of asked for anything more!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2019

The best night of my entire life at the best venue

I don't even know where to start but I'll try and take you through my journey in this small space I have to write ;) I live in Arizona and my family is from the NY/NJ area, so when I decided to tour venues I had to hope that one was going to workout during my short weekend home. The second I arrived at the Florentine Gardens and was greeted by Tom, I knew this was going to be my venue. I didn't even want to go to another venue but my mom and fiance forced me to, haha.

Tom was professional, honest and patient. He worked with us to secure a date and did everything he could so that we were comfortable with the price. He is a family man, who runs a family owned business and that is clearly shown through the respect and service he provides his guests. Tom, you run a PHENOMENAL venue. I personally don't understand how anyone can choose a different venue.

Once we secured our date I was put in contact with Sal, who is their in house DJ/MC, of whom we went with and I could not have been ANY HAPPIER with this decision. I went to Sal for everything. He was so quick to respond, he was honest with me, he chatted on the phone with me and answered any questions I had. He made sure I was happy and comfortable with every decision, he made me feel special and excited. I genuinely looked forward to any time I had a call scheduled with Sal. Sal and his team (Jason, videographer Shar, DJ Rob) had everyone up on the dance floor the whole time. I didn't even provide him with a song list! I just told him the vibe I was looking for and he just new every song to play and was awesome on the mic! All of my friends and family cannot get over the level of engagement from the guests all night long. It was so special.

Closer to my date I was in close contact with Ciro. I seriously felt like I was planning a big party with a long lost best friend. Ciro was so much fun to talk to, he made sure all my questions were answered and helped me cross anything off my list I needed to. He made sure my parents were comfortable, that we had the right drinks, food, etc. We texted, he answered me quick, he made sure he was always available and that I was happy. When I was on the phone with him I said whatever he recommends for food (cocktail hour & dinner), do it. And I would not change 1 thing. Every single one of his recommendations were outstanding. It was just so much fun going over the menu with him, he even added in a whole bunch of goodies ;) Just wow, it was such a great experience.

And God Bless my bridal attendant Kerry. She had a way of always being right by my side but in the least overwhelming way possible. She always had a fresh Titos & Seltzer for me, she made sure I was rotating with water, eating, comfortable. She even helped me pee. Kerry you are a saint and you are such a special kind person and I was so lucky to have you as my attendant!

My wedding night could not have gone any more perfect and I would not change 1 thing. I honestly didn't even feel like I had to plan anything! I was never stressed for 1 second! It was the most seamless, fun, exciting, happy time of my entire life, and it wouldn't have been that way without the Florentine Gardens and their staff.

I am sitting here crying writing my review because of how sad I am that this is over, but how happy I am that I've chosen this venue and met the best family, the Florentine Gardens family. I hope you all get to experience what I did. Thank you so much to the Florentine Gardens!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Monica D · Married on 09/02/2019

Wedding Venue

BEST DAY EVER. The team at the Florentine Gardens was an absolute dream. We will forever look back on the most special day of our lives because of everything they did to give us a perfect wedding day. From the very start, Denise was energetic, excited, full of ideas, and made us feel like everything was going to be perfect - as it was. She took our calls at anytime and was always able to give us answers to all our questions. Every single thing we requested of her and more we didn’t even think of was done flawlessly. Walking into our reception hall on our wedding day was breathtaking, and much of it because the team at the Florentine had helped coordinate decor and cocktail hour to absolute perfection. We had a private bride and groom cocktail hour downstairs, and the team brought us every single thing from cocktail hour to taste- it was such a special part of our day that we got to share together and the entire team made us feel like royalty. The food, from the sushi and mac and cheese at cocktail hour down to the blueberry donuts (which my husband and I are still raving about), was absolutely incredible. The team had even more food- quantity and variety- for us than we had even requested! My bridal attendant was AMAZING, she was there at every turn to help me with my dress, hair, and anything else I needed even if she saw that there were family and friends who were available to help as well. Our maitre’d was amazing, executed everything flawlessly and continuously checked in to make sure we were satisfied. Overall, THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES, thanks to the genuine attentiveness, passion, and quality delivered by every single person at this gorgeous venue. Wish we could go back and have it all again - THANK YOU!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/30/2019

Like Family

The team at Florentine Gardens are truly wonderful. They make us feel like family & the wedding has not even happened yet. Any questions we have had they go above & beyond to make us feel comfortable & answer to the best of their ability. Denise & Sal are always make themselves available. Couldn’t ask for more!

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2019

Literally the best day ever

From the moment we met Maria we knew we would be in good hands! Throughout the Planning process Maria always made herself available and was willing to answer all my questions (and there were many!)

Our Wedding Day was an absolute dream ! It was the BEST day of our lives. From being greeted and attended on hand and foot by the AMAZING Bridal Attendant Layla. To the Venetian hour that co workers and friends are still thinking about months after the Wedding.

We also used Sal Travis for the Band and for Video which is their house entertainment for our Wedding. We fell in love with the Band at one of the open houses and they kept everyone dancing all night! They can do it all, and we had a lot of details for the ceremony, reception, and after party. The Video was amazing as well - we got a wrap up video that night and our guests were able to see it with us on the big screen in the Ballroom which was SO special. It gave our guests a sneak peak of us getting ready in the morning and key highlights throughout the evening.

In addition to the entertainment all of the staff and servers were so beyond accommodating and pleasant our guests we’re raving about the service and the food !

I wish we could do it all over again with this amazing team of professionals we would not change a single thing !!

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Sansevere · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing!!!

Everything about our wedding day was magical! Our coordinator/event planner Denise was literally everything! Florentine made us feel like totally royalty ! I can’t thank them enough for the most amazing day of our lives!

Sent on 11/14/2019