Floral Sunshine

Floral Sunshine

Radiant flowers for your special day!

2650 NW Wilson St
Portland, OR 97210 | map
Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us

Floral Sunshine is a studio floral design business, located by Cathedral Park in beautiful North Portland, Oregon.  We are your alternative to traditional flower shops, serving our happy clients with fresh customized orders at reasonable prices.  Our versatile floral designs range from classic to modern and unique.  Floral Sunshine doesn’t operate like a typical retail flower shop we keep our overhead low by not stocking a lot of perishable goods, saving a lot on operating costs and passing on the savings to our clients.

Radiant flowers for all occasions… we offer full-service floral design, serving you in all stages of life – literally in sickness and in health & happiness.  Our floral arrangements grace homes, events, and businesses all around the Portland, Salem, and Vancouver area.

We have a special place in our heart for weddings.  Please contact us to discuss flowers for your BIG day!!

6635 N Baltimore Ave

• Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

From the very first meeting I was impressed with the time Annie took to get to know me and find out exactly what I wanted. She created the most beautiful, perfect bridal bouquet for me!! She even gave me tips on making my DIY centerpieces look great and provided the bulk flowers at a really competetive price. But seriously, my bouquet was amazing. Every flower was perfect and fresh and vibrant.

• Wedding: 08/11/2012
Services Used: Flowers
Associations I Belong to
503-974-4740
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards