Floral Sunshine

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

From the very first meeting I was impressed with the time Annie took to get to know me and find out exactly what I wanted. She created the most beautiful, perfect bridal bouquet for me!! She even gave me tips on making my DIY centerpieces look great and provided the bulk flowers at a really competetive price. But seriously, my bouquet was amazing. Every flower was perfect and fresh and vibrant.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
2650 NW Wilson St, Portland, OR 97210
BLOG

Radiant flowers for your special day!

Floral Sunshine is a studio floral design business, located behind Montgomery Park in NW Portland.  We are your alternative to traditional flower shops, serving our happy clients with fresh customized orders at reasonable prices.  Our versatile floral designs range from classic to modern and unique.  Floral Sunshine doesn’t operate like a typical retail flower shop we keep our overhead low by not stocking a lot of perishable goods, saving a lot on operating costs and passing on the savings to our clients.

Radiant flowers for all occasions… we offer full-service floral design, serving you in all stages of life – literally in sickness and in health & happiness.  Our floral arrangements grace homes, events, and businesses all around the Portland, Salem, and Vancouver area.

We have a special place in our heart for weddings.  Please contact us to discuss flowers for your BIG day!!

2650 NW Wilson St

Portland, OR 97210

(503) 974-4740

annie@floralsunshine.com

www.floralsunshine.com

+/- read less
Details
Floral style: Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
Services offered: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
Floral arrangements: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Singl...
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
We worked with Annie for the first time this past September at a wedding at the West End Theater. Annie provided our client with the most elegant and yet simple floral arrangements. They were absolutely beautiful and our client was beyond pleased. As a coordinator I was so impressed with how professional and prompt Annie was with her delivery and set up. Everything was just as the client has envisioned it. YPB would wholeheartedly recommend Floral Sunshine to any of our clients looking for a florist :)
PROS I KNOW (86)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)