Fleur Decor

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot write enough about how great Kristi is! The flowers and working with Kristi were the easiest part of our wedding planning process. She listened to my ideas and ran with them, with flawless execution, and exceeding our expectations. Her work completely transformed the reception space and highlighted the beauty of our ceremony site. Going with Kristi and Fleur Decor should be the easiest decision in your planning process.

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Denver, CO 80210

The Perfect Marriage Between Art and Florals

Fleur Décor is a customized floral design company based in Denver, Colorado.  As a florist for over 10 years, Master Designer, Kristi Pohly, emphasizes and emanates the unique personalities of each client in order to provide the perfect flower bouquets for weddings and corporate events.  Fleur Décor’s floral artistry is mainly focused on the Den ver wedding arena, and has recently expanded to accommodate the mountain wedding arena.  If you are a Colorado bride looking for the most unique flower design for your wedding, please contact Fleur Décor for a complimentary floral consultation.

Details
Services offered: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)