Plantus Potum

Denver, CO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Typical Price

Plantus Potum | “plants drink”

We are a wedding florist based in Denver, Colorado. We are a place of possibilities. As an experienced large-scale installation artist, I work with an evolving team of brilliant artists that strive to make your floral dreams come true. We will work together from a chosen color pallet making your event florals as magical and special as your love. Whether it be a wedding, social, or corporate event, we bring to life your personal vision through movement, texture, and sculptural depth of our designs.

We never use floral foam, and always strive to be as eco-friendly and sustainable as possible. The floral event industry can be incredibly wasteful and our goal is to leave the world a better, more beautiful place. When seasonally possible we source our flowers from local flower farms and love incorporating their dried floral elements into our designs to create romantic and whimsical arrangements. We believe love is love, and regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, or religion, we absolutely can’t wait to make your special day magical.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$32

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Eclectic
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Taylor
    Taylor G. Married on 09/03/2022

Kristyn is amazing!

Kristyn was so amazing and such a sweetheart from the moment we connected. I knew flowers were expensive and didn’t want to go with a chain vendor. I search Instagram and that is how I stumbled upon Kristyn. We had a zoom meeting and we talked through all my ideas and visions of what I saw at my wedding. She then designed a portfolio that was specific to our wedding, and it was spot on. It was so nice seeing the flowers along with pricing in one spot. She was very responsive! I forgot to add flower girl petals and emailed a few weeks out from the wedding, and she got back to me right away and sent over an invoice. The day of the wedding was busy, as expected, so I didn’t get a chance to meet her in person, but everything was executed perfectly and EXACTLY how I wanted it. All the bouquets were to die for! Highly recommend Kristyn!
  • Natalie
    Natalie S. Married on 08/13/2022

Thoughtful and beautiful

Not only does Kristyn do an amazing job, she is the best person to work with. She listens to your ideal dreamy day and makes it come to life. She was able to bring forth her flower knowledge in order to find seasonal flowers that really made our day so special. I also had a flower crown and she included mint to freshen the smells (something I wouldn't even think of) that was both cooling and good to smell on our wedding day. If you want a local, badass flower wizard to make your day come to life, Kristyn and Plantus Potum is your place.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

2185 N Broadway Denver, CO, 80205
(970) 480-7427
Location of (Plantus Potum)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding