Felix Chea Photography

Felix Chea Photography

Now servicing the greater Chattanooga areas, Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham

Greater Chattanooga area, Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham
Chattanooga, TN 37421 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

Capturing moments to cherish a lifetime!

It is my goal to share my skills and passion with you on your most joyous occasion. I like to incorporate a fine art, lifestyle and photojournalistic approach to my photography. Let me capture your day's elegance, magic and uniqueness at affordable prices.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I would absolutely recommend Felix to anyone looking for an engagement/wedding photographer! He takes amazing photos, a great mix of classic and artsy pictures. He is great with communication and answered so many questions. He always made us feel at ease taking our pictures...and we love how they turned out. Many photographers are expensive but we thought his prices were really reasonable, with packages including albums and wall frames. I am so happy with Felix- he is wonderful and very highly recommended!

• Wedding: 05/12/2012
Services Used: Photography
Felix Chea Photography is a wedding photographer from Chattanooga TN. We service weddings througout the local area, including Dalton GA, Knoxville TN, and Nashville TN. Felix Chea Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Chattanooga TN wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos
267-259-5678
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
4.7