Felix Chea Photography

Professionalism
Value
Flexibility
4.7

I would absolutely recommend Felix to anyone looking for an engagement/wedding photographer! He takes amazing photos, a great mix of classic and artsy pictures. He is great with communication and answered so many questions. He always made us feel at ease taking our pictures...and we love how they turned out. Many photographers are expensive but we thought his prices were really reasonable, with packages including albums and wall frames. I am so happy with Felix- he is wonderful and very highly recommended!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Greater Chattanooga area, Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham, Chattanooga, TN 37421
BLOG

Now servicing the greater Chattanooga areas, Knoxville, Nashville, Atlanta, and Birmingham

Capturing moments to cherish a lifetime!

It is my goal to share my skills and passion with you on your most joyous occasion. I like to incorporate a fine art, lifestyle and photojournalistic approach to my photography. Let me capture your day's elegance, magic and uniqueness at affordable prices.

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: Custom Graphics, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Slideshow/Montage
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
Felix Chea Photography is a wedding photographer from Chattanooga TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Dalton GA, Knoxville TN, and Nashville TN. Felix Chea Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Chattanooga TN wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Photojournalism Wedding Photos